HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Juushin Enbu (獣神演武, Hero Tales), Story by Chinese author, artworks by Hiromu Arakawa
Nepharski
post Oct 12 2006, 08:22 PM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,257

I've been thinking...what are the chances of an Arakawa side-story compilation? You know, a tankobon with STRAY DOG, all three (four) chapters of Shanghai, Bat in a Blue Sky, etc. Otherwise I doubt we'll see any of them state-side.

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Tombow
post Oct 12 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #2

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Juushin Enbu (Hero Tales) 2006 - 2010

Attached File  HeroTaleMangaVol1.png ( 1.94MB ) Number of downloads: 5

Plot Summary: Taitou, a young man living in ancient China, is the prophesied seventh star of the Hokuto (Big Dipper ). He must travel with his sister Laila and his friend Ryuukou to retrieve a sword and discover his destiny.

Genre(s): Genres: action, adventure, comedy, fantasy
(Source - ANN)

I'm wondering... Arakara-sensei's the other story, Juu shin Enbu will start (this one is a series) October 21st, with the GanGan Powered magazine...
Any news on this one anywhere?? unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Aug 29 2007, 06:18 AM
Post #3

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,530

Oooh, sweetness. Thankyou for the information Sensenic and Tombow! I wonder who is currently set to direct the anime. I suppose that the anime can't be too long considering that there are only six (rather long) chapters of the manga out in Japan. I hope to find more information on the anime to see whether it looks promising or not.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2016 - 12:37 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css