!Taking requests! custom transmutation circles
Rating 5 V
WarriorTruthAlch...
post Dec 15 2011, 09:36 PM
Post #61

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 87,667

Hey! I was looking and it seems you are really talented at this! I admire your work!

I would like to request a circle if you can....

I was thinking something you could put on a glove or your hand that could produce a weapon like the swords and spears from the series from hard substances. I hope that's not to complicated!!!

And I really liked that circle you did for lightning!!!!

Thanx!!!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Takahumy
post Dec 19 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #62

Citizen

Member No.: 87,754

a loghtning ice transmutation circle

sorry a lightning ice transmutation circle

+Quote Post
njrk97
post Dec 29 2011, 03:46 AM
Post #63

Citizen

Member No.: 87,872

okay this one s bit hard a transmustion circle used to perfrom alchemy on human flesh so like useing this transmutioan circle you can draw it on your skin and then tranmute the skin inot iron or whatever

+Quote Post
doubledubsbo
post Feb 21 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #64

Citizen

Member No.: 89,486

could you do one that would involve the rapid freezing and then boiling of water for one or two circles? happy.gif

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Feb 24 2012, 01:38 AM
Post #65

Citizen

Member No.: 78,623

Now, I would like to make an apology for the HUGE wait that's been going on, due to a combination of Schoolwork, Outside interferences, and simple forgetfulness. I WILL be attempting to fill requests of anyone who still needs one, but you will need to repost your request to confirm you still have interest

On a second note, I now have photoshop CS5 which allows all my work to be much more complex and HD

--------------------

These 4 elements build the world we live in. in transmutation circles these are used for two things:
1:controlling the element
2:looking AWESOME
Get your own transmutation circle made by posting a request on the thread here
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an
array, copy and paste this in your signature.

+Quote Post
techguy333
post Feb 25 2012, 09:58 AM
Post #66

Citizen

Member No.: 83,877

QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Feb 24 2012, 04:38 AM) *
Now, I would like to make an apology for the HUGE wait that's been going on, due to a combination of Schoolwork, Outside interferences, and simple forgetfulness. I WILL be attempting to fill requests of anyone who still needs one, but you will need to repost your request to confirm you still have interest

On a second note, I now have photoshop CS5 which allows all my work to be much more complex and HD

Hey its no problem man, happens to alot of people happy.gif . so if its ok could u make the one i requested before. it said "Hey you circles are totally awesome, the best i've seen. If its not too much trouble could u make 1 for me
if so could it be like air/wind and water/ice. if possible could there be like rock or mineral parts or will that not work (if not thats ok).
also could i have something to control temperature and control vapour in the air if thats ok (same circle)
thanks"

Thanks and glad to see your back!

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 20 2012, 05:45 AM
Post #67

Citizen

Member No.: 78,623

QUOTE (techguy333 @ Feb 26 2012, 03:28 AM) *
Hey its no problem man, happens to alot of people happy.gif . so if its ok could u make the one i requested before. it said "Hey you circles are totally awesome, the best i've seen. If its not too much trouble could u make 1 for me
if so could it be like air/wind and water/ice. if possible could there be like rock or mineral parts or will that not work (if not thats ok).
also could i have something to control temperature and control vapour in the air if thats ok (same circle)
thanks"

Thanks and glad to see your back!

tumtetum
IB is certainly time consuming.
The fact that I haven't had access to the board hasn't helped either...
I'll have the circle done this weekend~ So sorry for delays.

--------------------

These 4 elements build the world we live in. in transmutation circles these are used for two things:
1:controlling the element
2:looking AWESOME
Get your own transmutation circle made by posting a request on the thread here
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an
array, copy and paste this in your signature.

+Quote Post
techguy333
post Mar 20 2012, 07:49 AM
Post #68

Citizen

thats ok man take ur time. also any idea why the site was down? not really sure but i wonder why it was... oh well! lol biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 20 2012, 09:30 AM
Post #69

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Nice to see you, Nature Path Alchemist, and thank you for taking care of these requests with your awesome "Alchemy-Circle making" skills! hug.gif Nice to see you, too, techguy333. biggrin.gif

As for the board, we ran into some snag with our server, and we had to keep our board off-line while we took care of it. It took longer than anticipated, and we apologise for the inconveniences this has caused. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
techguy333
post Mar 20 2012, 10:41 AM
Post #70

Citizen

QUOTE (Tombow @ Mar 20 2012, 12:30 PM) *
Nice to see you, Nature Path Alchemist, and thank you for taking care of these requests with your awesome "Alchemy-Circle making" skills! hug.gif Nice to see you, too, techguy333. biggrin.gif

As for the board, we ran into some snag with our server, and we had to keep our board off-line while we took care of it. It took longer than anticipated, and we apologise for the inconveniences this has caused. sad.gif

heey its alright, it'll gonna to sites every once and awhile happy.gif

+Quote Post
the3rdshinigami
post Mar 30 2012, 03:34 PM
Post #71

Citizen

Member No.: 82,253

Hello, I'm new here. I was searching for the transmutation circles used throughout both series, but I found this instead, which is many times greater. I find all of this and your work amazing. I'm going to give you my outline for a transmutation circle(s) of mine. I know absolutely nothing about this or about how anything works together and can become combined, so I used what I could from this thread. This is not really a guideline or an outline, since it is entirely fallible. So take these in as notes and use what is possible. You are completely able to change anything and everything as you see fit, or even take these apart into more than one transmutation circle if it is too much. Here we go.

-Main element will be Wind/Air. I want strong control symbols in it to symbolize the control of this element if there are any.
-Maybe air fields or streams containing conductive metal dust in it, with phosphorus to symbolize light.
-Lightning or electricity jumping through the metallic dust carried in the wind (possibly compressed air/wind). I understand gold and silver would need to be there to symbolize positive/negative right? I would like to refer to your fire-air circle where you say a spark isn't needed to start a flame because of a symbol, and I would like a similar concept if possible. If not, who cares right? It will undoubtedly be amazing any way you put it.
+ Compressible air containing explosive elements. Or possibly integrate the explosives with the lightning/electricity somehow. If not, then completely ignore this idea, since I know nothing of what I'm talking about lol.
--As for another effect idea, something medical related, which I know less of this than the above, so this is all speculation and what I assumed it could mean. I referred to your link about alchemy symbols that pertain to medicine and medical stuff. I just picked out words from the list that I would like to be apart of my healing art. I want it to be mind related, and somewhat body related: Mind, Stability, Repair, Restoration, Calmness, Clarity and Body.

I care less about the design since I'm most confident that you can whip up a totally awesome design, but these are some notes that you can choose to integrate:
-Separated by polygonal shapes, or just basic geometric ones.
-Concave styles somewhere in it. Not everywhere, just existent in the circle.

This was my post from a very long time ago... I still want it though! Well, to reiterate: None of the above is required at all, really. The only thing that matters is that Wind has always been my personal element (even though Sagittarius says fire.... which makes sense of my anger lol) I feel like I'm giving you nothing to work with... I mainly care that it is original. Something to get ink of maybe, when the time is right. Ooor maybe two separate ones (which would go on opposite shoulders). Actually, some of what I babbled about could be used. My sign says that my element is fire, which relates a lot to my anger, but I am as flexible a person as the wind. If you need more specifics, message me and I'll send 'em quick! Well you're the lead here, so it's really your call. Lol. Checking this thread again randomly after so much time of not made my day!

+Quote Post
Soul Rip Alchemi...
post May 22 2012, 07:58 AM
Post #72

Citizen

Member No.: 90,362

can you do one that could rip a person's soul from their body

just because it would be a cool thing to draw on my palm in sharpie or pen or somthing

--------------------
/)(\
brohoove

+Quote Post
Meissterus
post Jul 28 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #73

Citizen

Member No.: 90,669

Any possibility for something bringing balance, amplifying intelectual potential and strengthening will? But something simple in construction, without too many "ornaments". If you're not too busy, ofc smile.gif

+Quote Post
techguy333
post Sep 15 2012, 10:07 AM
Post #74

Citizen

..... oh dont mind me.... just keeping the topic active by posting every once and awhile.... lol laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Dantev8
post Oct 19 2012, 03:12 AM
Post #75

Citizen

Member No.: 92,636

Hey this is my first time on the forum if you are still monitoring this thread I was looking for rules or guidelines on making the circle myself but I am not that talented and it brought here I was hoping that you could male 2 transmutation circles these are what I would like if possible
1st- manipulating fire but also be able to manipulate earth (create things bridge weapons I consider metal earth so if that is different please try to incorporate that too stuff like that)
2nd- manipulate lightning and air (use it for jumping or something or propel the earth manipulated with the other circle again stuff like that)
If those are possible and you can do them thank you if not can you post back on the forum and tell me whats wrong with it again thank you but if you arent monitoring this forum thats ok and thank you again

--------------------
Flammeum fulgur Alchemist
Tenebrosi lupus
Nigra flamma
Sanguineam gladius
LATIN!!!!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 09:49 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css