HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
How To Make The Philosopher's Stone, What you've all been waiting for...
Ladymercury
post Oct 31 2005, 10:17 AM
Post #61

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,753

Okay, okay, okay.

So, at the age of 5 you were able to decipher and complete and create something as inane and difficult as the 'Philosopher's Stone'. You said it took you 15 years and that you are currently 20 right now.

I'm sorry, dear person, but I am sensing a delusional boy/man/woman/whatever caught up in a delusional world.

No person at the age of 5 is able to began a project so.... outrageous as the philosopher's stone and be able to complete it at the age of 20. Seriously, what came out of it? What were you able to transmute? Did anything happen? Was there any proof?

I'm sorry I like FMA but I'm not that crazy to go out there and start believing I'm creating philosopher's stones and transmuting things.

--------------------
everybody move your feet and feel united. yeah.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Oct 31 2005, 05:11 PM
Post #62

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Off course you can make the stone, and I can channel and talk to Elvis!! laugh.gif
Seriously, I wanna see it!! Show us, show us!! Please!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kokoro_shadow_an...
post Nov 30 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #63

Apprentice

Member No.: 26,554

you know, ladymercury does have a point about the fact that you said it took 15 years to make the stone AND that you said you were 20...

but hey, maybe alchemy did *choose* you...most nuns and priests become nuns and priests because of a "calling"...most people wouldn't choose to become priests or nuns...god chooses...i've met people who've tried to become priests and nuns but ended up getting married instead....god just didn't choose them...

maybe alchemy chooses too....who knows?

alchemy's cool and all, but unless you can tell how it could be used for medical purposes (which in the "real alchemic sense" seems pretty much impossible) then i don't think its for me....i'm a healer at heart ^^

+Quote Post
Alchemy_Interest...
post Dec 3 2005, 09:25 AM
Post #64

Citizen

Member No.: 27,218

Sweet this is great. i understood this like it was nothing. im use to reading old english. my parents make me read the bible alot. im going to print this out and read it again. And then translate some of the bigger words. Anyone know of any other goods sites i should try. i would be greatful if anyone knew of any. thanks alot.

Alchemy Inerested

--------------------
"It ain't no beef to be cooked down there!"

+Quote Post
Alchemy_Interest...
post Dec 3 2005, 09:43 AM
Post #65

Citizen

Member No.: 27,218

Oh and Elise Music, if you want to talk to a real alchemist, you should go ahead and pm The Shadoweave Alchemist. At least the Shadoweave Alchemist knows what there talking about. c ya

Alchemy Intersted

--------------------
"It ain't no beef to be cooked down there!"

+Quote Post
kokoro_shadow_an...
post Dec 3 2005, 05:54 PM
Post #66

Apprentice

Member No.: 26,554

goody...i'll think about pming ^^

old english isn't that difficult if you're used to reading shakespeare...or if your teachers forced you to get used to reading shakespeare...

and by the way...we're kinda not supposed to double post ^^

+Quote Post
The Fuzzy Alchem...
post Dec 4 2005, 11:48 AM
Post #67

Citizen

Member No.: 26,340

Due To An Admin Beating Go Here (same thing just a link to the full topic)
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...?showtopic=7715

--------------------
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

Sir?

Dog, huh?

I love dogs!

Really? You mean it?

Of course.

Dogs embody loyalty. They follow their masters's commands above all else.

Be a jerk to them and they don't complain.

And they never once beg for a paycheck.

Trust me, Fuery, they're the great servants of man!

Loyal Canine, How We Salute Thee!

+Quote Post
Snake-Alchemist
post Dec 5 2005, 09:30 PM
Post #68

Citizen

Member No.: 27,244

Link to the thread that explains who and where alchemy originated from , Frater Albertus also wrote some good texts about proper transmutations. Theirs also a link in their from fuzzy that leads to a possible formula for a phylosiphers stone, thx fuzz!

PS. from what ive researched, a stone has nothing to do with human lives, but it seems like pieces of the human soul can increse the stones power(not that it wouldent be powerful enough as is). And actual alchemy has nothing to do with arrays and circles and all that junk, but it has to do with changing the elemental makeup of something to create something else, for instance, with the proper electricle charges, you can disambaguate(transmute) somethings elemental structure from something as simple as a rock or a plant into gold, or water, or any other complex substance(their was a nuclear power plant in russia, where the nuclear radiation was so strong it turned the led sheilding around the reactor into solid gold, but it dident hold it's state and turned back to lead after a few hours). However, the show makes it more rapid and glorious than it realy is, the procces is painstaking, and dangerous, if your hand slipped into the electrical ark you could end up swapping it for a stearing wheel, or what ever your transmuting. So far I believe something like a human transmutation is not possible, although i would never even try something as crazy as that! The only thing I have succesfully transmuted was a white rose into a red rose, and it took days to get the current right just for that. And if any of you try this crap make sure its in a CONTROLED STATE, preferibly doing the transmutation from another room by remote control or something. Just remember that that septimus guy had a lot of students, and alot of them grew up to be preachers and things of that kind, so it might be a little hard to interprite there texts, but the most reliable so far is like i said, Frater Albertus.

+Quote Post
niagra flame
post Dec 8 2005, 05:14 PM
Post #69

Citizen

Member No.: 26,254

QUOTE(brass2themax @ Nov 20 2004, 01:27 PM) [snapback]37881[/snapback]

After a long time of searching, I finally found a reference that has to do with making the Philosopher's Stone. Only thing is, there seems to be two versions: A white one, which is not so powerful, and a red one, which is infinitely powerful.

There are some pretty interesting things in this text, it's just that it's a bit hard to read. Old English stuff.

Well, here it is: http://www.levity.com/alchemy/arsenal_.html

No way to tell if it actually works, but it would be cool to try.

ya that is kinda confusin but it is good and informational but theres 1 thing i did not know its that there is two stones huh very puzzling ill figure it out thanx
wink.gif

QUOTE(Ladymercury @ Oct 31 2005, 11:02 AM) [snapback]307180[/snapback]

Okay, okay, okay.

So, at the age of 5 you were able to decipher and complete and create something as inane and difficult as the 'Philosopher's Stone'. You said it took you 15 years and that you are currently 20 right now.

I'm sorry, dear person, but I am sensing a delusional boy/man/woman/whatever caught up in a delusional world.

No person at the age of 5 is able to began a project so.... outrageous as the philosopher's stone and be able to complete it at the age of 20. Seriously, what came out of it? What were you able to transmute? Did anything happen? Was there any proof?

I'm sorry I like FMA but I'm not that crazy to go out there and start believing I'm creating philosopher's stones and transmuting things.

well thats true it does seem rather insane to even try so wat if you can transmute why even try to make the stone its all pretty f'ed up and at that age you might be killed by even tryin that makes no sense.

QUOTE(Snake-Alchemist @ Dec 5 2005, 10:15 PM) [snapback]325085[/snapback]

Link to the thread that explains who and where alchemy originated from , Roger bacon also wrote some good texts about proper transmutations. Theirs also a link in their from fuzzy that leads to a possible formula for a phylosiphers stone, thx fuzz!

PS. from what ive researched, a stone has nothing to do with human lives, but it seems like pieces of the human soul can increse the stones power(not that it wouldent be powerful enough as is). And actual alchemy has nothing to do with arrays and circles and all that junk, but it has to do with changing the elemental makeup of something to create something else, for instance, with the proper electricle charges, you can disambaguate(transmute) somethings elemental structure from something as simple as a rock or a plant into gold, or water, or any other complex substance(their was a nuclear power plant in russia, where the nuclear radiation was so strong it turned the led sheilding around the reactor into solid gold, but it dident hold it's state and turned back to lead after a few hours). However, the show makes it more rapid and glorious than it realy is, the procces is painstaking, and dangerous, if your hand slipped into the electrical ark you could end up swapping it for a stearing wheel, or what ever your transmuting. So far I believe something like a human transmutation is not possible, although i would never even try something as crazy as that! The only thing I have succesfully transmuted was a white rose into a red rose, and it took days to get the current right just for that. And if any of you try this crap make sure its in a CONTROLED STATE, preferibly doing the transmutation from another room by remote control or something. Just remember that that septimus guy had a lot of students, and alot of them grew up to be preachers and things of that kind, so it might be a little hard to interprite there texts, but the most reliable so far is like i said, Roger Bacon.

im intrested im new and i dont know how to transmute could you pm me and tell me or at the most tell me wat you need and wat to do if you could that would be great thanx

+Quote Post
FullMetal Shrimp
post Feb 2 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #70

Apprentice

Member No.: 29,974

Ok... So if you did have the Philosopher's stone, what are the possibilities you could do with it? I'm reading that one of Alchemy's goals was being immortal and you need the stone to do that, but that sounds either like a lot of work for anyone or it could all just be fake. But it DOES sound very interesting and tempting.

--------------------
IPB Image

Good things come to those who wait... Great things come to those who seek.

Tombow for Moderator!

+Quote Post
The Cobalt Alche...
post Mar 8 2006, 11:41 AM
Post #71

Citizen

Member No.: 20,779

*stretches and yawns some* It's been a long while since I left for Europe to research and experiment with methods for the stone and such. Needless to say there was success in the research and experiments. I think I even got really close to the stone myself, just I can't remember. For some reason I had forgotten almost everything I knew, I'm regaining myself every day though, it seems as if my soul were sapped and my memories with it. The stone isn't something to be taken lightly or to be pushed off as fantasy. I beleive it exitsts, and that is enough for me. Don't discredit people about their memories and such because YOU can't do it or remember things from past lives. Even lives follow the basic principals of science and nature. Like matter, souls too cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. Some people refer to souls as spiritual energy, and I beleive this energy flows in a continual circle within everyone and the planet itself, which represents the 'circle of life' or some such, and this is the significance of the transmutation circles, the energy and knowledge flow in a circle like the very nature of life and matter itself, and with this circle you can alter and change things in a short amount of time. I may have rambled too much on this matter, but I need to go read some more and see if I can remember more of my trip. But like I said, don't discredit people so quickly or make fun of them. I'm not saying that you HAVE to beleive them, just consider it and remember that there are things that some people can do and others cannot.

--------------------
In a world with no remorse or sympathy, one must look upon all things indifferently. Never let your feelings overcome you! Feelings are for people who can't rely on themselves. But then sometimes feelings are all we have, so then we must rely on them..... WAIT!! This whole SENTENCE is a PARADOX!! Can it END?

+Quote Post
E-N-V-Y
post Mar 9 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #72

Citizen

Member No.: 29,843

QUOTE(jessin @ Nov 20 2004, 03:02 PM) [snapback]37950[/snapback]

did you know that alchemists also tried to create humans from stuff? This one guy (i forgot who he was) said that he created a 4 inch person by boiling 3 gallons of mercury and human sperm for forty days.....

it's so weird....blink.gif blink.gif

Paracelcus did that,it was homunculus what he created....
Cool,huh?!

--------------------
IPB Image

[left]All is one.....[/left]

[right]...one is all![/right]

+Quote Post
The Cobalt Alche...
post Mar 9 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #73

Citizen

I remember reading about that...he kept it in horse dung for a continuous temperature that was the same temp as a woman's womb

--------------------
In a world with no remorse or sympathy, one must look upon all things indifferently. Never let your feelings overcome you! Feelings are for people who can't rely on themselves. But then sometimes feelings are all we have, so then we must rely on them..... WAIT!! This whole SENTENCE is a PARADOX!! Can it END?

+Quote Post
E-N-V-Y
post Mar 10 2006, 10:06 AM
Post #74

Citizen

Member No.: 29,843

QUOTE(The Cobalt Alchemist @ Mar 9 2006, 08:52 PM) [snapback]361066[/snapback]

I remember reading about that...he kept it in horse dung for a continuous temperature that was the same temp as a woman's womb

Yes,and his homunculus died soon.

--------------------
IPB Image

[left]All is one.....[/left]

[right]...one is all![/right]

+Quote Post
The Cobalt Alche...
post Mar 14 2006, 03:46 AM
Post #75

Citizen

Yea, but at least we have records of it. It'd be interesting if they experimented with it and did it in these times. But then that would basically be a clone or a test-tube baby...hmm, thats why they don't I guess

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 06:21 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css