Reply to this topicStart new topic
Melting Pot, take a peek. you know you want to~
That One Dude
post Mar 24 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #61

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,559

"... You're right." Charon sighed heavily, his eyes drooped. He almost wished he was young again; he could've broken and arm and kept on trucking like the tank he was. Not so anymore. I should make a beeline for a hospital. "I apologize for startling you, miss." He bowed his head slightly, still holding the rag to it. "I hope I didn't cause you any inconvenience. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

With that, Charon decided it would be best to leave. Even though he was a bit wobbly, he wasn't about to ask for help.

~o~o~o~

Clarence merely raised an eyebrow at the man. He was a really talkative fellow, wasn't he? He simply tilted his head to the side, pretending to listen, and gnawed on his fingernails. Now he wasn't in the mood to sleep anymore, either, and though he was curious as to what the exact cause of the noise was, he wasn't sure if he should tag along with somebody like Leon.

Eh, why not?

Throwing on the nearest shirt, he hopped down along the fire escape with all the grace of a bow-legged giraffe, until he landed a few feet from Leon. He cracked his knuckles and yawned, bored. "May as well go with you. I'm curious, too."

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Mar 26 2011, 01:12 PM
Post #62

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

Robert sneered at the sight of a waiter handing him a bill and out of pure annoyance, which had been piling up a plenty as of arriving in this city, he drew his gun and procceeded to blow a hole into the waiters face. The gun shot resounded through out the almost abandoned bar and was followed by crashing glass as Robert kicked over the table before him. With pinpoint accuracy he fell the bartender and two customers near him in the blink of an eye with a deadpan expression on his face. In a matter of seconds Robert had turned the clients and staff into bloody grimaces, with an emotionless face he stared at the sight as smoke rose from the barrels of the pistols.

A clanging sound from the back room set Rober into motion as he rushed to the bar desk and leaped over it, landing on his feet and starting to fire at anything, that remotely reminded him of a human being. Blam, one, blam, two down, blam, three. The one of the staff tried to call in an emergency, but that hope was crushed by a 12 mm bullet piercing her lungs. As of the two others they had been sneaking away, towards the back door as Robert`s bullets caught them in the back.

With a sour expression on his face Robert put away his guns and picked up the phone as it finally reached the emergency line. He had spent about an hour sulking in this bar with a deadpan athmosphere, not the way he had intended to spend his time in this city. He had no money, no friends, no place to stay and the long arm of the law was close behind him at any time soon. But wasn`t that how it had always been? And from time to time he had exercised a healthy degree of caution, maybe something left behind from when he was human? To hell with that, the best way to procceed was to do what he had set out to do from the very start and then slip away from the city or finally go down in a blaze of glory.

"There has been a shooting, send help quickly" Robert began with a bland tone, removed from any emotion as he put the phone to his ear. "Gaters bar, midtown. A wanted man by the name of Robrt James.... killing everyone on sight."

He informed the official at the other end of the phone before tossing the phone aside, not even having attempted to sound genuine about the whole call, but certainly dropping his name would help get the cops attention fast. He sighed a bit as he removed his jacket and placed it onto the bar desk, he had some minutes before the police might arrive there in full force, hopefully. He would make certain, that the welcome was grand indeed. By the time would be finished every entrance would be booby trapped, every table flipped into a defensive position, he had tossed his jacket aside wearing a plain black t-shirt with his cargo pants. Robert simply sat in the middle of the bar on a chair brandishing his uzi`s in his hands, the pistols on his belt, the shotgun attached to his tight and the grenade launcher slung over his shoulder. With a deadpan expression he stared at the door, but as the sirens grew ever closer, an eerie smile rose to his face. It felt as tough he had been there before, in that very same situation, a thousand times over, but he could never remember.

He never remembered, so he would keep on killing in order to try to remember.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 26 2011, 02:23 PM
Post #63

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

"Mister..." Simone called as she turned around and looked at blood falling down his neck...her eyes filled with both curiousity and amusement. "You need help..." She statted as she tilted her head to the side in an almost childish manner "This be a big city...you wont find da boy in time...and you care about da boy, right?"
------
Watching the smoke of the cigarette swirl out of her lips, and the slow movement of her chest as she inhaled, Raphael seemed to take a few seconds before asking the obvious to Anna. "You think he is the one that's been killing Elias men?" He asked, his voice being barely a whisper as they both leaned against the dirty wall of the bar's back alleway. "Hell if I know" The demon mumbled as she shrughed "But he's an anarchist, he just walked into a random bar, and killed a bunch of random people...that deffinetly puts him at the top of my suspects list" She stated after a 3 second pause, "He also just called the police..." Raphael added in cynical amusement "Another psycho with a death wish...nothing new there" She said as she sent the cigarette flying away with a flick of her fingers "Now we wait...if he dies, we go for the girl. If he -somehow- manages to survive we go after him..."

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Mar 28 2011, 04:30 PM
Post #64

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

Sinclair looked once at Hazzard and then resumed his needless flipping through the memo pages that he had already flipped through. He could understand what Hazzard was saying; Sinclair being a scientist himself, he could understand the excitement for such a project. "True... I do see your point. The pursuit of scientific knowledge... and uh, whatnot..." he said, trailing off again, as if he was growing tired of paying attention to his own words.

"Well, can I see this thing up-close?" he blurted out; from the sudden boldness in his tone, it seemed that in his mind the only answer possible was a 'yes'. "I mean, I could afford to take a quick break from my work, seeing as how my workload has been lightened... y'know, those few subjects being killed off and all," he attempted to joke.

---

Leon started walking, but stopped when he realized that this other guy was going to tag along too. He didn't mind having company, though.

"So, what's your name?" Leon said, as he walked toward the site of the explosion as though he was still itching for a fight (but it's not like there was anyone to fight anyway; he just knew that he still had some anger left over).

((Mai, is Simone still near the location of the explosion?))

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Mar 28 2011, 05:10 PM
Post #65

Alchemists

(Yep, just a few corners away)

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Mar 30 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #66

Alchemists

Sinclair`s crass behaviour and whim were hopelessly ignored by Hazzard, who seemed to have an evaluating glare in his eyes, that stared at the man before him. Sinclair was not a planned factor in all of this and Leech lacked the proper memory imprit regarding Sinclair, in other words Leech might tear Sinclair apart without a second thought. Yet what was Sinclair hoping to gain by meeting Leech close up, did he possess some hidden agenda here? Hardly, Sinclair had absolutely no prior knowledge of Leech nor motive to act against either Hazzard or his work. Or had that hag, Brecker already turned Sinclair into one of her tools? Certainly disagreeing with the man`s recent promotion might have been a mere feint.

Regardless of Sinclair`s motivations, it was dangerous yet Hazzard would find the encounter curious without a doubt and Sinclair did not need to know of the dangers the situation presented. Hazzard nodded approvingly.

"Very well... I suppose Leech will need to get used to outside contact in order to balance it`s current view of this world... Take, that elevator down and you can see him `close up`"

Probably close enough for Leech to sink it`s teeth into Sinclairs throat? Who knew, but it was certainly promising to entertaining. Hazzard pointed at a door revealing an elevator, that opened once he input a command into the console.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Apr 2 2011, 10:39 PM
Post #67

At first, Sinclair was thrilled to be permitted to see this "breakthrough" in science, and could not help but let out a laugh. "Alright, thanks."

He turned and headed toward the elevator, but a thought seemed to stop him. He immediately turned his head and eyed Hazzard suspiciously. The hesitation before Hazzard's answer was less than assuring. Suddenly he was not too sure about this boss of his; then again, it was hard to put any trust in someone who constantly wore a mask. To Sinclair, there was no rhyme or reason for such a habit. Always quick to revert to paranoia (when he wasn't just being naive), Sinclair could not help but wonder if he was being toyed with in some way, and his expression became malicious.

However, Sinclair did no more than throw back this dangerous glance, as if that alone was enough to first express his sudden distrust, and to also warn Hazzard that if he was toying with Sinclair or leading him astray in any way, he would regret it. Then he turned back, and took the elevator down. Once the doors opened, he stepped out and glanced around.

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Apr 3 2011, 12:33 AM
Post #68

Alchemists

Leech had already finished his unsightly feast, leaving the corpse laying on the ground as it sat besides it with a fascinated look in it`s eyes like a child playing with a new toy. It stared at it`s hands, which were stained in dark red liquid and for some reason it knew the purpose, which the matter provided to these beings and to itself as well. Intent on scavanging the body further, instinctively it reached for the head and small thread thin tendrils poured forth from it`s hand. The tendrils slithered across the neck and the face of the corpse until they infiltrated the head, digging into the brain.

Leech had no prior memory of doing so, but it instinctively knew, that it could do so and was expected to do so as, if someone had written it in it`s head as an unspoken command. As the tendrils locked with the brain, they sent out electronic signals along them causing them to glow a dim blue light. Leech`s eyes closed as it pictured flashing images and thoughts in it`s head, seeing through the eyes of the dead creature before him. What it saw, there were many things it could not comprehend, not the high structures, that reached as far as the eye could see. The dead brain provided some context, but it was incomplete, a mesh of flashing memories, incomplete and infinished.

The glow faded and the tendrils slid back into it`s arm and Leech`s eyes shot wide open as it stared cautiously at the newcomer, dressed in white, like the creator save for the fact this one`s face was an actual face like with these beings. Leech remained crouched by the body and stared at the man with a distinct sense of caution about him, but it remained curious as to why the man was there.

"You...."

Leech managed to utter after a short moment`s hesitation, the man`s memory and thoughts were scrambled, but individual words and they simplest meanings arose to mind as crystal clear.

----------

As the police converged around the Gaters bar, they blocked out all exits around and set up road blocks creating a perimiter around the bar. The front of the bar was swarmed by a blockade of police vehicles and at least twenty gun barrels were pointed towards the entrance. On a side alley the assault team made their preparations to storm the bar, they were determined to take down this murderous bastard once and for all, there would be no attempt to ask him to come out peacefully, they had heard what James had done to the last police lieutenant, that had attempted to solve things peacefully. James had killed everyone else attempting to arrest him and then left the lieutenant to bleed to death on railroad tracks, the sight the police found was not pretty. What the police did not know, that James told the man to ponder, which death would be more merciful because truth be told he could tell the difference himself.

The assault team moved to the back door of the bar, they pressed against the walls as one of them moved to the door with a portable batterim ram. With a heavy blow the ram cracked the door off it`s hinges and triggered the explosives set on it. The man with the battering ram was thrown against the far wall of the alley along with the door he had just rammed and as one can imagine, he did not survive wall nor the door, that crushed him against the wall. The rest of the team seemingly unconcerned rushed in with their weapons aimed at anything, that moved. They stormed the kitchen to find the dead bodies of the employees and headed for the bar itself. Yet as the first man peered into the room he was staring at Robert`s pistol barrel before receiving a bullet through his head for his troubles. The rest of the assault team fired through the wall, hoping to catch the ambusher off guard.

Yet how many times had Robert gone through, that same situation? With police storming his hideout, hoping to kill him with bullets and explosives? Too many times, but not that he could remember almost any of them. Robert crouched and slid a grenade into the kitchen, the explosive rolled into the feet of the assault team members and took at least two of them with him. Without a moment`s hesitation Robert swung into view and began shooting without any care for his own well-being as the team returned fire. One by one they hit Robert and one by one Robert hit them, the only difference was that the police were falling down and dying as where he kept firing. When the carnage was over Robert stood alone in the kitchen with his pistols clicking empty over and over again, a crazed look on his face. He remembered this scene, from when he was alive, they all kept firing at him, but he did not fall, not when his own stubborness did not allow it. They had already managed to pierce his left leg, shoulder and side yet he refused to acknowledge the slightest sense of pain or exhaustion.

With a chuckle escaping his lips, Robert reloaded his guns and walked into the kitchen, placing his last grenades into what would set off a gas fire, effectively blocking the entrance and setting the building on fire. He quickly withdrew and took cover in the other room as hellfire claimed the other room. He stared blankly as the fire licked away at the hallway and smoke poured into the bar. With icy calm Robert checked his bullets, he had no more bullets for the pistols so he was left with limited ammunation. He supposed he could make the best of them as he had planned and with that in mind he walked over to the entrance, he smashed one of the windows and received a snipers bullet for his trouble, it scrapped the side of his head, drawing a long red line. Knowing, that more would come, Robert shot his two grenades with his launcher at the police cars as they police behind them returned fire.

He managed to take a few police out with the grenades, tearing their flesh with shrapnel before swinging the door open and firing a barrage with his uzi, scrapping the cars, but not hitting anyone. Finally he took a moment to "rest" as he sat against the wall besides the door. He discarded the uzi and drew his sawed-off shotgun, all he had left was two clips for his remaining uzi and eight shells for the shotgun. He sat there with a chuckle escaping his mouth, he was feeling restless all of the sudden, it was always the same up until this point. Up until, that point he always had believed he would be able to walk away `alive` from that building. But no, it never ended that way did it? There was always something wasn`t there? As everyone, friend and foe fell around him, he remained as the last one against impossible odds. He took few of them down with him as the stormed the front only to find out, that there were simply one too many out there.

He suddenly bursted into a maniacal laughter and seemed as tough he was about to cry as he sat there, mustering the courage to step out once again. As his momentary clarity and sanity faded a venomous smirk rose on his face as he got up and turned around, stepping out of the door. The oppressing silence was broken as Robert fired his guns, taking down two police officers, who had made the mistake of relaxing a bit too much, fools. With icy calm, Robert walked forward, firing and reloading, as the police returned fire and their bullets whirled past him, scrapped and pierced his body yet he did nothing to acknowledge their bullets. As he made his way to the line of police cars, he thought of feeling a bit sluggish as tough something was weighing him down. He discarded the uzi as it ran out of bullets and aimed his shotgun into the face of a young police officer, very similiar to the one he had killed earlier today.

The look in the poor buggers eyes told it all, he was thinking along the lines: "Why me? Why now? I am too young to die? I don`t want to die" Pretty cliche, but sadly true because no matter how much you had lived, every human sniveled like a pig in their last moments, no matter how glorious their existances. Well, this kid wouldn`t have to worry about that in a moment, Robert thought as he was about to pull the trigger. As he was about to pull the trigger he thought he felt something like a headache or maybe, that was his imagination? The gun slipped from his bloody hand as he reached for his forehead, he found a bullet hole waiting for him there, that was something new....

Slowly Robert realized, that his entire body was bleeding uncontrollably and he felt, his vessel no longer responding to the his will. With relieved chuckle escaping his lips Robert James fell on his back, dead again, hopefully for the last time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Apr 3 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #69

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

Darkness. Nothing but darkness. His consciousness was still in a haze, and from the darkness, he could make out voices. The deep voices of men, gruff yet soft-spoken, and the voice of... man? Woman? All he knew was that it was powerful, commanding and it sent a chill down to his very core. It made him think of the great-grandmother he never got the chance to meet; the one ever so idolized by the family...

Had he died? In such an unfashionable manner, out in the alley like a dog? Was the last thing he ever did fight with Charon?

No. Soon the cloth covering his eyes was roughly yanked away, and he stared into Becker's steely gray eyes, drilling into the very core of his own, probing. "I see you're awake, Mister Vera." The woman spoke, her voice icy as ever.

And suddenly, any and all will he had to fight was gone. He was a coward deep down inside, and this woman brought it out; he wanted to run, hide, anything. He knew, he could feel... once in this woman's clutches, there was no escape.

"I hope you slept well. Because you will not be sleeping again for a very, very long time."

~o~o~o~

"I do." Charon muttered, glancing back at Simone. "But other matters have to be settled first... whether I like it or not." He muttered the very last phrase. He had to wonder, was his fondness for Elias so obvious? Duty came first; they could search for Elias later. In the meantime, the family would not be able to survive without a leader, and it wasn't like Charon could save him by himself. Unless, of course, this woman had something to offer... "Why do you ask, though? Do you pretend you could do something to help a decrepit old man?"

~o~o~o~

"See ya in hell, a**hole." Cedric lowered his gun as he saw Robert's body go down. He had been the one to shoot that last bullet at his head; he had been the one to down him. It was with no small sense of satisfaction that he saw him go down, and put his gun away. Now they could send the ghoul to the morgue where he belonged; and he could stay there. But, with thousands of congratulations and hoorahs and pats on the back, he couldn't help but still feel unsettled... perhaps it was because, through and through, he had been the one to truly end Johnny's life. Or perhaps it was simply because this ghoul, who he thought would give to him that same sense of satisfaction that other criminals did, simply did not. He couldn't understand it, even as they rolled Robert's body away.

Perhaps he merely worried too much.

~o~o~o~

"It's Clarence." He stretched out his hands a bit. "And yours, loud stranger?" He asked in an innocent tone, though his expression betrayed a small hint of playful malice.

~o~o~o~

As they were walking down the road, Roma spotted the large mass of police converged around one of his favorite bars... and a lot of body bags.

"Guess the body count's more than 30 today, huh?" Orestes tilted his head to the side slightly.

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Apr 4 2011, 05:27 PM
Post #70

Leon briefly glanced at Clarence, as though studying him. "Leon," he answered.

His immediately lost his focus on the conversation when the wreckage came into view. "Woah, sh*t! Look at that!" He was almost delighted to see such a thing, rather than shocked. It had been a while since he had seen something this exciting. He picked up his walking pace, but stopped when he got a bit closer so he could admire the view.

"Man, that psycho really did a number on this place, huh?" he said. "Hey, wanna get a closer look? The police might stop us, though..." He stopped, noticing that he and Clarence were not alone in the alley; there was some lady and an injured guy talking a little ways away. Leon just stood and stared with great interest at this scene for a moment, not caring very much about the stranger's injuries.

---

Sinclair stepped forward, and took another glance around. It surprised him that there seemed to be no one down here; no one that he could see, at least. No restraints, no nothing? It did not bother him much (though he was thinking maybe it should have bothered him); he simply thought it was strange. He didn't know what this Leech was doing, exactly. 'Interesting,' was Sinclair's only thought.

"He said you couldn't talk. Huh, I guess he was wrong." He turned to Leech. He didn't really know what he could say to it; he just wanted to see it. But he figured he'd talk to it while he was here, and so decided to ask it a very blunt question, glancing at the dead body and then back at Leech. "Would you be able to tell me what it is you're doing?", he asked calmly.

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Apr 5 2011, 03:49 PM
Post #71

Alchemists

Simone shrugged softly, almost as if dissapointed he wasnt going after the boy. "I can, but dis not be da right time I guess...just remember my offer for da future mister" She mumbled as she smirked softly and then turned around...
As a "citizen" of Chalk, Simone was used to any type of mayhem and havoc, she could proudly say she had seen everything, and very few things caught her off guard...but when the piercing sound of guns being fired and the classic sound of dynamite being detonated broke out through all the alley, even the young witch backed away in surprise. In that heartbeat (when the ruckus settled itself in the background as a steady cacophony) Simone had time to rearrange her thoughs: 1 Her luck was now changing. 2 The cops would PROBABLY stand as problem. 3 There was a strange boy looking at her...impertinently.
Lazzily turning around, the witch focused on returning the glare without any type of reserve or inhibition...and as she did, a fourth and final idea came to her mind: the two strangers standing infront of her would probably come in handy.
-----
"Ok not expected...the psycho survived and then died..." Anna mumbled in obvious aggravation, as once again an innocent cigarette suffered the consequences when it was crushed under her heel. "Let's go...there's nothing else in here for us" She mumbled as she shook her head and walked away, followed by Raphal, who once again kept his words for himself.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Apr 5 2011, 11:03 PM
Post #72

Alchemists

Robert`s body was rolled away into the back of a transport and delivered to the morgue, seeing as the danger was over there were no guards posted to keep an eye on the corpse as they naturally assumed, that the ghoul was gone for good. It took a hours before Robert`s body was rolled into the morgue and placed onto the operating table where his body would be prepared for burial or what ever awaited it. The two clerks glanced at eah others with keen interest and began chatting away about the corpse, that had just been rolled into the room.

"Say... I heard this is the guy, who blew up Gaters and killed something like 20 police officers..." The younger one began gossiping.

"A shame, a good place." The older man commented dryly as he reached for some equipment and began inspecting the body.

"You have to be quite messed up to do something like that and besides look at this bastard, his whole body is filled with lead, it`s a wonder he managed to kill so many cops and get so wounded, looks like he stood in front of a firing squad alone and took it all." The young man said with a hint of disgust in his voice.

"Yeah so you hear and it`s our job to remove all that lead from his body, pass me the pincers and help me out here." The more experienced mortician commented, unphased as he had seen all kinds of nutters being rolled into the morgue.

The work proggressed sluggishly they dug up every bullet in Robert`s body and cleaned up the wounds. As they reached the last bullet, they stopped to stare at each others, they had of course noticed the daunting red spot in the body`s forehead, but neither had brought it up. Rather unnerved the young man grinned as he examined the back of the head.

"The bullet`s still in there, never made it through."

"So he has a thick skull, lovely...." The older mortician said with a hint of frustration, it promised to be a long night and his neck was getting sore. He dug out some smokes and tapped his collegue on the shoulder. "Let`s go take a breath of fresh air..."

The younger man nodded and the duo departed. As soon as the duo left Robert`s body twitched, then it began convulsing as tough it was having a stroke and in that moment Robert`s eyes shot open as he lunged up into a seated position. His eyes were wide open, filled with astonishment and rage. The last thing he could recall was staring into the eyes of the young police officer, ready to blow the fool`s head off. Yet there was something else, darkess had overtaken him at that split second, but what he had seen in that very last moment was that old police staring right back at him with a gun raised. It was like headache was ripping his head apart yet he felt no pain and instinctively he raised his hand to his head. As his fingers reached the forehead, he grinned as he realized that there was still a bullet sticking to his skull, but it remained out of reach.

He grinned even more widely as he took a look at his surroundings and at the tools around him, waking up to being cut open was not Robert`s idea of fun. Robert slipped from the table and walked over to a mirror to examined the wound in his forehead. He was shaking, why was that? Was he angry at what had come to pass? No, he was angry that he could not find peace in this wretched world and that the cursed police could not get the job done. Approaching foot steps alerted him and he moved behind the door, that was opening, placing his behind the duo was about to enter. He heard their gossip before they entered.

"..... And so I guess Cedric`s claimed, that bounty on this guy and that wasn`t just pocket money mind you." The older man gossipped.

As they stepped into the room, both of their faces were written all over with surprise as the body was gone and as Robert sprung on them, hitting the younger man in the back of the head with his elbow and kicking the older man in the gut in quick succession. He grabbed onto the old man`s head and snapped the neck with a resounding crunch before turning to stare at the young man, who was crawling towards the tools near the operating table. Robert quickly walked over to the table and on his way placed his foot over the man`s neck as he grabbed an operating knife, which he used to slit the man`s throat. With the bloody deed one, Robert began looking through the man`s pockets and stole everything. A key chain, including one to a car, a wallet and cellphone, everything he might need in the future. He might as well steal the man`s clothes and stuff the bodies in these containment departments in order to buy him sometime.

Minutes later Robert emerged from the morgue wearing his old cargo pants and military boots, a leather jacket and a black t-shirt stolen from the dead mortician. He had wrapped a bandage around his forehead and put his hair on a ponytail after having shortened them a bit with whatever tools he had available. It took him a moment to find the mortician`s car and sat down in the drivers seat, it was the dead of night and everything was silent. He sat there quietly staring into nothingness with a bland expression on his face. What now? Should he hide? Find himself a gun? Run from this city? The bounty on his head was no more and spared from any bounty hunters, but the police might still want him gone yet he wondered how eager they would be to look for him after what he had done to them. Ecspecially, if he kept quiet and did not draw any attention for a while.

-------

Leech looked puzzled by the question posed by Sinclair, it could not fully comprehend what the man was saying, but his intent was quite similiar to his own. It scratched iit`s blonde hair with a perplexed expression on it`s face as it tried to find the words to describe whatever it was up to, not that it rightfully knew what it was doing itself rather than acting on animalistic instinct. Trying to find meaning, describing things was hard for Leech as it had no experience with these beings. A thought in his head registered them as `humans`. Without a word Leech moved onto the next corpse and latched onto it`s head with the thread whilst keeping a close eye on Sinclair at the same time.

After a moment Leech stopped and closed it`s eyes for a second as though to recap what had just happened, he glanced at Sinclair and seemed a little bit more confident in what it was saying.

"Minds... images.. feeding..."

He explained at a slow phase as though explaining things to a child or more alike he was a child just learning to speak.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Apr 8 2011, 11:20 PM
Post #73

((Hey everyone, I'll be preparing for exams for the rest of this month, and won't be able to post as often as usual.))

---

Leon stared at the woman for a while until he shouted, "Hey, what the hell are you looking at?" (which seemed to be a bold question to ask, seeing as how he had already been staring at these strangers for a while now.)

---

Sinclair stepped forward a bit more, trying to get a better look at what Leech was doing. "I see..." he answered; it seemed he was starting to understand some of what Leech was trying to explain, though of course still a bit confused. He did not find Leech's lack of communication skills irritating; rather, he was delighted, since it seemed what Hazzard had said was true: this Leech thing truly never had contact with people before, meaning Sinclair was almost given a privilege of providing this great science experiment with one of- if not the- first real interration with a human.

"So you, uh, get things from these people? Sustenance or something, obviously?" he was almost talking to himself, and slowly lessening his distance between himself and the already-wary Leech as he spoke. He may have been foolishly fearless, or just careless trying his luck with something that had just been responsible for the corpses lying currently on the floor. Sinclair decided to continue asking basic questions that may or may not have been impossible for something like Leech to answer.

"Do you know why you are here? Do you even know where you are right now?"

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Apr 9 2011, 08:47 AM
Post #74

Alchemists

Leech stared at Sinclair for a moment with a hint of wonder and recognition on it`s face, it comprehended what the man was saying, but was more caught up with the word itself that described it`s utmost need.

"Sustenance?..... Sustenance.."

It repeated over and over again as tough trying to recall something whilst nodding it`s head in an agreeing fashion, but before it could continue any further the man in white had more questions and Leech stared at Sinclair with a bothered face. It found the constant yammering of the man a bit intrusive and his intent was wearing on Leech`s nerves, but it remained calm about the situation as it moved to the last corpse to drain it`s mind. It spoke as it sluggishly wandered towards the fourth corpse.

"The tank... simple, sleep, no light.... H.. Here?..." It stumbled as it tried to find the words buried in the memories of those it had drained. "Here... light, sustenance, no tank.... The creator needs this one... to feed...to carry... legacy..."

It spoke, half-muttered, the answers in a cryptic way, which was the best it could communicate thus far. The word Creator was etched into it`s mind and it seemed to come out naturally as tough it knew exactly of whom it was speaking of.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Apr 13 2011, 04:40 PM
Post #75

Sinclair raised an eyebrow. He did not expect that Leech would know so much about its purpose seeing as how most test subjects there seemed to be clueless, but his incredulity switched to amusement when he said:

"So you're not as clueless as you look! See, I'd thought they'd keep certain things under wraps around you, but I suppose Hazzard, aka your uh... 'creator' guy, doesn't really care how much you know. But I'm sure there are things you don't know concerning this subject... Then again, you're still, uh... 'learning'- or whatever it is you're doing there- so, even given the chance, you would not be able to figure out everything just so soon..."

He stopped talking once he realized he was rambling (although he was usually very late to realize this). But he was very quick to spit out another bold, ridiculous question, "So how much do you know about the world outside your precious little tank? Obviously nothing from first-hand experience, but do you learn anything interesting from what your 'creator' tells you?"

--------------------

my deviantART

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 07:23 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css