Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Favourite Anime Pairings, Yaoi/yuri/het, whatever
Guest_Guest_*
post Nov 25 2004, 05:49 PM
Post #46

Guests

QUOTE(Lime-chan @ Nov 25 2004, 05:47 PM)
My fav. apiring is Kohaku x Rin  wink.gif ,I haven't really heard anyone mention them
   Cute pics of them:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/evilmonkeyart/kr004.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/evi...eyart/kr003.jpg

awww they are so cute together.please don't kill me Sesshoumaru X Older Rin fans*hides in fear*

sorry about my typo" I meant to say pairing"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 26 2004, 09:07 AM
Post #47

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,360

Oooh... replies to the thread! *gets all happy*
Ah, so with DarkWater Alchemist it was Yu-gi-oh! that provided the introduction to yaoi, with Kase it was DBZ... yet again a real shonen-series that turns shonen-ai biggrin.gif Oh I like that!
I'm not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but with me it was Digimon tongue.gif the first got me introduced to pairings and couplings and kinds of stuff like that, but at that time I was pretty much against it (like I stated before, FAKE and Gravitation in that order made me accept it and then like it).
I wondered how people could just form couples from guys(or girls) and kept on persisting that "they're just friends". With Digimon, I really have to admit now when I watch it, that it's incredibly hinted tongue.gif. I always thought it was wierd that even guys who didn't really fancy shonen-ai or yaoi pairs admitted that Digimon has obvious pair hints. And I went all "They have a really deep friendship. I mean REALLY deep, but they're friends" Still...I did get a kind of vibe once when I watched Digimon.. did they have to make it seem as if the charcters were gay?
Um... but anyway.. that was then and I suppose I also didn't fancy it that much, because the children were so young, but I consider Digimon to be one of the major guides to shonen-ai. That's what it was for me tongue.gif or it would have been if I had been younger.

Oh, but enough about that.... back to Yu-gi-oh! (I know you're all thinking, "not again") I'm surprised how little of the relationships get actually "offical"(it's soooo fullof them, like a soap opera or something tongue.gif )... little dissapointed too...but I'm having hopes for the manga. biggrin.gif I've heard also from someone else that it's better than the anime... I've only read up to vol 6 (waiting, waiting still...) Hmm... Darkwater Alchemist... your couples seem to be mostly slash... but why Bakura x YamiBakura? Are you also one of those fav. characters must be seen as ukes -type?
And no, no, no no for JouxKaiba... definitely Kaiba bottom! But you know I think that anyway tongue.gif I know the "card rule" wouldn't apply here though..
Oh, congrats for being such a good writer!!!! Wait, what counrty are you from?
I actually prfer writing in English too, but I know almost as much English(well.. maybe) as Finnish, so it doesn't matter... Actually I've never written anything volunatarily in Finnish. Can't help it, that English just comes naturally for me when I write... but I'm really not good, I lack fancy vocabulary.

Kase:FMA yaoi fandom??? You could dig it up, but isn't it like the same as the poll?
Not that I have anything against more things like that tongue.gif

Cloud: I still would favour ShinichixRan... the age thing tongue.gif

Lime-chan: Who's Kohaku??? Can't remember him?
Nobody's gonna kill you, but I still go for Seshoumaruxolder Rin tongue.gif

Drat, this became long again. Don't be intimidated!!!!

--------------------
The Delirious Dreamy Airhead
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
An Open-Minded Perv & Member of G.O.O.P
user posted image
Here's the thread for you s-ai/yaoi fans:Shounen-ai Fans Unite!

+Quote Post
Guest_lime-chan_*
post Nov 26 2004, 10:26 AM
Post #48

Guests

QUOTE(Kihaku @ Nov 26 2004, 09:07 AM)
Oooh... replies to the thread! *gets all happy*
Ah, so with DarkWater Alchemist it was Yu-gi-oh! that provided the introduction to yaoi, with Kase it was DBZ... yet again a real shonen-series that turns shonen-ai biggrin.gif  Oh I like that!
I'm not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but with me it was Digimon tongue.gif  the first got me introduced to pairings and couplings and kinds of stuff like that, but at that time I was pretty much against it (like I stated before, FAKE and Gravitation in that order made me accept it and then like it).
I wondered how people could just form couples from guys(or girls) and kept on persisting that "they're just friends". With Digimon, I really have to admit now when I watch it, that it's incredibly hinted tongue.gif. I always thought it was wierd that even guys who didn't really fancy shonen-ai or yaoi pairs admitted that Digimon has obvious pair hints. And I went all "They have a really  deep friendship. I mean REALLY  deep, but they're friends" Still...I did get a kind of vibe once when I watched Digimon.. did they have to make it seem as if the charcters were gay?
Um... but anyway.. that was then and I suppose I also didn't fancy it that much, because the children were so young, but I consider Digimon to be one of the major guides to shonen-ai. That's what it was for me tongue.gif  or it would have been if I had been younger.

Oh, but enough about that.... back to Yu-gi-oh! (I know you're all thinking, "not again") I'm surprised how little of the relationships get actually "offical"(it's soooo fullof them, like a soap opera or something tongue.gif )... little dissapointed too...but I'm having hopes for the manga. biggrin.gif  I've heard also from someone else that it's better than the anime... I've only read up to vol 6 (waiting, waiting still...) Hmm... Darkwater Alchemist... your couples seem to be mostly slash... but why Bakura x YamiBakura? Are you also one of those fav. characters must be seen as ukes -type?
And no, no, no no for JouxKaiba... definitely Kaiba bottom! But you know I think that anyway tongue.gif I know the "card rule" wouldn't apply here though..
Oh, congrats for being such a good writer!!!! Wait, what counrty are you from?
I actually prfer writing in English too, but I know almost as much English(well.. maybe) as Finnish, so it doesn't matter... Actually I've never written anything volunatarily in Finnish. Can't help it, that English just comes naturally for me when I write... but I'm really not good, I lack fancy vocabulary.

Kase:FMA yaoi fandom??? You could dig it up, but isn't it like the same as the poll?
Not that I have anything against more things like that tongue.gif

Cloud: I still would favour ShinichixRan... the age thing tongue.gif

Lime-chan: Who's Kohaku??? Can't remember him?
Nobody's gonna kill you, but I still go for Seshoumaruxolder Rin tongue.gif

Drat, this became long again. Don't be intimidated!!!!

Kohaku is Sango's brother ^^

+Quote Post
-Zhou Yu-
post Nov 26 2004, 10:48 AM
Post #49

Apprentice

Member No.: 2,184

I seen milk-chan last night and it was very confusing, is it an anime? Its extremely hard to tell.

--------------------
"Max, dearest of all my friends. I was soppose to be the hero."

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 26 2004, 11:29 AM
Post #50

Brigadier General

lime-chan: You had to quote my entire post for that? Oh, yes, oh yes! I completely forgot Kohaku! How could I! Well, I remember him now. Thanks! Still think though that even he would go better together with "older" " Rin(not that much older though..)... got my ages thing going on...

Zhou-Yu: I wouldn't know... but I don't think it matters, right?
You can pair whoever you want tongue.gif (at least if it's close to anime and all...)

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
RoyxRiza BigFan
post Nov 26 2004, 11:45 AM
Post #51

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 12

the only kickss couple i can think off in other animes or japanese related stuff is from video games >W<

KY X MILLIA FROM GUILTY GEAR!!!!! wub.gif
HAYABUSA X KASUMI FROM DEAD OR ALIVE!!! wub.gif

tough but super loving to each other >W<

and from animes...

besides mirkou X sango wub.gif

only.............james and jessie from pokemon @W@ inseperable team rocket couple rolleyes.gif

--------------------
God is Good and this is why *U*

user posted image

+Quote Post
Guest_lime-chan_*
post Nov 26 2004, 12:23 PM
Post #52

Guests

QUOTE(RoyxRiza BigFan @ Nov 26 2004, 11:45 AM)

hmmm...I thought Hayabusa and Kasumi were brother and sister ,from what remeber and I think Ayame*that ninja girl with that purple outfit* is their half sister dry.gif

+Quote Post
Amur
post Nov 27 2004, 01:17 AM
Post #53

Citizen

Member No.: 2,870

Ok, I just found this site and started reading....and reading...and reading..... Anyways, when I came to this thread and saw how you guys were debating age differences, I decided to put in my opinion. And what better way to do that then listing the fifty-million pairings I support, and including age differences? So here they are: (Oh, and I won't put them as semi/uke/whatever because i really don't care)

FMA:
I haven't seen enough of this to pass judgement on the pairings

PetShop of Horrors:
D/Leon (no word on age difference since I haven't read Vol. 10 and don't know D's age)

Trigun:
Vash/Meryl (appx. 100 yrs)
Wolfwood/Millie (unsure on age difference)
Knives/Legato (?)
Knives/Mille (appx. 100 yrs)

FAKE:
Dee/Ryo (1 yr)
JJ/Drake (?) (If you haven't read Like,Like, Love then go read it. Now!)
Rose/Diana (?) (see above note^)

Eerie Queerie:
Hasunuma/Mitsuo (?)

Wolf's Rain:
Kiba/Cheza (?)
Tsume/Toboe (?)
Hige/Blue (?)

The Demon Ororon:
Ororon/Chiaki (100 yrs. What's the deal with hundred+-something dudes hooking up with girls a century younger than them?)
Othello/Futaba (At least 10yrs) (He was 10-freakin-years old when they married!)

Demon Diary:
Eclipse/Raenef (Unsure about the age difference b/c the author/s screwed up the times. I believe Eclipse is somewhere around 650 yrs old, but that doesn't make sense since Krayon is one of the fifth eldest and he was only a teenager when Raenef 4 was a kid and Eclipse helped raise Raenef 4. So, for the sake of my sanity, I'm going to say Eclipse is 650 and Raenef (5) is 15. That would make the age difference 635.) (Oh, and this pairing is also a teacher/student pairing)
Krayon/Erutis (?) (my brain hurts.....)

Rave Master:
Haru/Ellie (?)

Yu-Gi-Oh:
Jonouchi/Mai (?)
Yugi/Tea (?)

DBZ:
Vegeta/Bulma (I'm not even going to try on this one...)

Rurouni Kenshin:
Kenshin/Kaoru (11 yrs)
Sano/Megumi (?)

Yami no Matsuei:
Tsuzuki/Hisoka (Umm...They're both dead...)

Shaman King:
Yoh/Anna (no age difference)

Inuyasha:
Inuyasha/Kagome (Forget it...I will not even think about attempting to figure out the age difference here....)
Miroku/Sango (?)

Until the Full Moon:
Marlo/David (?)

Yu Yu Hakusho:
Kurama/Hiei (I don't know how to exactly determine their ages...)
Koenma/Botan (@.@)
Kuwabara/Yukina (?)
Yusuke/Keiko (umm...)
Elder Toguro/Genkai (?)

Cowboy Bebop:
Spike/Faye (?)

Teen Titans: (Ok, so technically this isn't an anime, but it's pretty much the only show I watch that isn't an anime, so I'm sticking it in here anyways)
Robin/Starfire (?)
Beastboy/Raven (?)
Beastboy/Terra (?)
Cyborg/Jinx (?)

Justice League: (Same as above, except I don't watch it as much now)
Batman/Wonder Woman (?)
Green Lantern/Hawkgirl (?)

Immortal Rain:
Rain/Machika (appx. 610 yrs. And once again we have an old dude with a teenager.)
Rain (When he was younger)/Yuca/Freya (They were all teenagers. I had a feeling in the flashback that there was a triangle between the three of them such as: Rain>Freya>Yuca>back to Rain. But maybe that was just me.)

Uhhh....Yeah... Now that I'm officially brain-dead, and since it is 3:13 AM, I think I'll just post this so you guys can begin to yell at me for writing what is probably the longest post in this thread.

Sayanora, Abane, Adios, Hasta la Vista, Buenos Dias, Aloha, and any other way you can think of to say "Good-Bye"! *waves farewell*

--------------------
.gnimoc si erutuf ehT Are you ready?

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 27 2004, 05:16 AM
Post #54

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

Even more replies~ happy.gif I'm so happy right now.

I think Vegeta and Bulma are 10 to 20 years apart, but I could be mistaken... @__@ I once had a full list with character names, ages, powers etc. but I'm too tired t search for that now...

Don't be scared to come back anytime though! X3 We won't bite.

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
RoyxRiza BigFan
post Nov 27 2004, 07:07 AM
Post #55

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(lime-chan @ Nov 26 2004, 07:23 PM)
QUOTE(RoyxRiza BigFan @ Nov 26 2004, 11:45 AM)

hmmm...I thought Hayabusa and Kasumi were brother and sister ,from what remeber and I think Ayame*that ninja girl with that purple outfit* is their half sister dry.gif

i think you are mistaken laugh.gif , hayate is the brother of kasumi. hayate=ein, Hayabusa or better known as Ryu is from a different place althogther unrelated..he is more of a loner modern ninja..and yeah ayane is the half sis of kasumi and hayate laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 27 2004, 08:49 AM
Post #56

Moderator Emeritus

Hayabusa's my favorite character from that game. *__* Such a stud and he can do the mighty-manly cartwheel. Uh... hand-stand? tongue.gif;; I dunno the English word for it...

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
RoyxRiza BigFan
post Nov 27 2004, 08:58 AM
Post #57

State Alchemist (Major)

he is badss! super extraordinary ninja to the rescue and off to save the world from an evil oversized fat pinoccino orge! @W@ i really love that counter move throw where he slams the poor crud into the air and hammers em all the way down with those leaves as special effect rolleyes.gif

oh! and don't forget the badss cool guys like Ein, Jann lee, Leon and Bayman the badss duo of pro-wrestling and even funky rapper zack with the weird accent! laugh.gif even bass and brad wong ain't that shabby but all these guys aren't as hot as the DOA babes MMMMMMM @W@..except for hayabusa and ein as exception in swimwear smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 27 2004, 09:23 AM
Post #58

Moderator Emeritus

Swimwear? blink.gif (oh.. I guess you won't be happy to hear my favorite pairing is EinxHayabusa biggrin.gif;;)

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
RoyxRiza BigFan
post Nov 27 2004, 09:27 AM
Post #59

State Alchemist (Major)

yeeee >___< i don't even mind ein with ayane at least but ein and hayabusa is totally ridiculous.... at least doujinshis are better in DOA pairings >W<

--------------------

user posted image

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 27 2004, 09:36 AM
Post #60

Brigadier General

Oh...I know nothing about games, so I can't answer anything to that...
but... Amur: Yay for you! I just love your list! Go lists! And about being brain dead... I don't think so... you seem pretty alive! And I'm the opposite, mine is full of air, but anyway.. to topic and age differences. As you probably read... I have this thing with younger person being 16(around) and then almost everything goes..
But now let's see about those that I know...
FAKE
can't really help you there...I only know about Ryo and Dee. I figure that most are around the same age.. Oh yes, and I think Rose and Diana would fit perfectly together too! (sorry Kase tongue.gif )
Eerie Queerie
You're a fan of that! Oh yay! I felt like hardly anyone knows it! I just love it! And I'm pretty sure that Hasunuma and Mitsuo are the same age, because they're in the same class, although you'd think that Hasunuma was older. I have to add here, that dispite Mitsuo's wierd fixation, Hasunuma is going to top him tongue.gif Yup. That's the law
Wolf's Rain
Oh, that's hard...How is it measured in? Wolf's years? But I'm happy that you favour the couples I do too... drat I actually forgot HigexBlue... stupid me.
Demon Diary
Good thinking, what else can I say... biggrin.gif
I'd also like to pair EclipsexRaenef.. but I don't know.. they don't seem more than teacher/student...
and of course KrayonxErutis tongue.gif Yup, I love that pair biggrin.gif
Yu-gi-oh!
Mai is 24 and Jonouchi 16..... so there's a big age difference there, but like I wrote before, I totally support this and it's my favourite pairing in Yu-gi-oh!
oh and Anzu is around three months younger than Yugi *tries to remember* yup and Yugi is older than Jou and Kaiba too.. at least I think. Jou and otogi are the youngest of those in the same class... I guess...
Nice to imagine tongue.gif
Oh, and I just can't write about Yu-gi-oh! without mentioning Kaiba and Isis... she's around twenty and he's 16, so we all know who's going to dominate.. no, no it doesn't go with the JouxMai... because.. oh well.. I get to the rest later, because this turned out kind of long again....

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 06:55 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css