HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Eureka magazine Special Edition for FMA & Arakawa, commemorating the conclusion of FMA manga!, Cover pic on the 1st post!
shanryelric
post Dec 4 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #16

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,970

oh thank you!! *preordered

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
allykatty1
post Dec 10 2010, 10:08 PM
Post #17

Apprentice

Member No.: 42,571

Hey guys, I got the Eureka magazine! biggrin.gif I'd love to scan every page for you all - only problem is this "magazine" really is more like book (and a surprisingly long one at that!). If I were to scan it all, my copy would be in horrible creased out, flattened condition by the end... and my OCD compels me to avoid this. >_<

However, it turns out my local Kinokuniya here in L.A. ordered several copies in addition to the one I requested. They're charging $22.50 (import costs, I guess) plus tax for it. I thought about getting a second copy to scan and ravage, but am just a wee too broke at the moment for that.

Does anyone else want me to buy a copy and send it to them? O_O I'd be happy to, if you pay me back! Just thought I'd offer! biggrin.gif But if no one bites, I will consider buying a second copy for scanning myself - it just depends on how work goes for me over the next couple weeks! happy.gif

EDIT: By the way, after flipping through the book, I don't see any one-shot inspiration for FMA, unfortunately. There are a few random illustrations here and there (including ancient alchemical drawings and photos of advances in real-life mechanical limbs, as well as some drawings from FMA itself), but the vast majority of the book is text.

+Quote Post
lonegamer
post Dec 11 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 75,894

I'll be picking up my copy from Kino as well, but it'll be awhile before I can scan them fully.

+Quote Post
LooneyLolita
post Dec 12 2010, 06:08 AM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 71,261

I'll get mine on monday biggrin.gif

--------------------
My DA

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 05:11 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css