HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Thread to post the JOY of FMA-1 anime! Post your bullet-point list of things you love about FMA-1 anime! (No deep analysis here please! And, please DO NOT bring up FMA:Brotherghood for comparison!!), No FMA-1 vs FMA:B comparison or putting-down of any FMA series, please
Misty- Nala
post Nov 2 2010, 02:50 PM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 64,416

<Reminder> to potential posters:

This thread is for posting PURE CELEBRATION of "JOY of FMA-1 anime" ONLY, and NO content of comparing FMA-1 and FMA:Brotherhood anime, nor bad-mouthing of any FMA series on this thread, please.

If the poster feels he/she has to add some comments of comparing FMA-1 anime vs. FMA:Brotherhood or FMA manga on his/her post, then please use FMA-1 vs FMA:Brotherhood thread where such posts are deemed on-topic and appropriate.

Simply put, NO Putting-down (or comparative mentioning) of other FMA series on your post on this thread please, else it will be a good chance that your post may be moved to FMA-1 vs FMA:Brotherhood thread by our board staff. smile.gif
Thank you. smile.gif ~ Board staff

Since Brotherhood has come and 70% of the members have turned Brotherhood crazy (I know you used to be anime1 fans)*, (*Note from the Administrator of this board... please present the info source for this claim, or stop putting such claim as if that is the fact on our board, please. biggrin.gif ) I decided it's time for us few Anime 1 fans to get a topic in which we can praise this 2003 series. I'm not going to hide the fact that I hate the new adaptation and I have met some people here that share my feelings, maybe not to the extreme level as I but are not fans of the newer version. I want this to be a safe harbor for us few that still appreciate the older show and all the good memories it has given us.

Whether it be talk about the soundtrack, plot, characters, villains, art style... whether it be an essay or just a simple sentence, it's up to you, guys! tongue.gif

Also, I don't want this to turn into comparison discussion between 2003 and the newer version because it already has its topic. Furthermore, no badmouthing of first anime and praising of Brotherhood is allowed NO Bad-Mouthing of any FMA series, be it FMA-1, FMA:Brother hood, or FMA manga, PERIOD, as this thread is for posting the JOY of FMA-1 ONLY, please. - Edited by Board Staff. smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Misty- Nala   Thread to post the JOY of FMA-1 anime! Post your bullet-point list of things you love about FMA-1 anime! (No deep analysis here please! And, please DO NOT bring up FMA:Brotherghood for comparison!!)   Nov 2 2010, 02:50 PM
- - Luminarium   - The "fillers" and side stories.. I qui...   Nov 2 2010, 10:54 PM
|- - Claudius   -The importance of Maes Hughes and his more develo...   Nov 5 2010, 09:03 AM
- - Luxuria-Cat   I love the first anime...it has a sadder story wit...   Nov 5 2010, 08:04 PM
- - rosieechan   Though I am insanely in love with the manga/Brothe...   Nov 8 2010, 09:03 AM
- - Vlyse   I do wildly prefer Brotherhood/manga, but I still ...   Nov 8 2010, 02:45 PM
- - starfruit89   I do like the brotherhood anime, but there were a ...   Nov 11 2010, 12:22 AM
- - Tombow   <Reminder> Allow me to remind the potential...   Nov 14 2010, 11:55 PM
- - Misty- Nala   I post my post here again, don't actually know...   Nov 19 2010, 12:02 PM
- - KingLes98   I love the first FMA. I think it could be put on t...   Jan 15 2011, 01:55 PM
- - Equivalent-Exchange   I really loved the show because I think it had hea...   Jan 16 2011, 03:03 PM
- - EdokunEdo   I loved how maes hughes stayed in the anime longer...   Jan 16 2011, 10:23 PM
- - A Pierrot's Aria   I like both series of FMA, but this series will al...   Jan 17 2011, 12:36 PM
- - xUltimate_Shieldx   Although I prefer Brotherhood over the first anime...   Jan 18 2011, 05:31 PM
- - lovechibi   i love the first FMA. i also like the brotherhood,...   Apr 30 2011, 08:03 PM
- - kazare   I like the first one but I liked them both. The ...   May 13 2011, 08:58 PM
- - Tombow   <Program Note> @Mihael Keehl - Welcome to ...   Jul 5 2011, 08:20 PM
- - Mihael Keehl   QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 5 2011, 11:20 PM) ...   Jul 11 2011, 05:17 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 07:49 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css