HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA RP - The beginning of a Journey, We go back in time, where Ed and Al first embarked on their Journey.
MojaveX07
post May 6 2011, 05:46 PM
Post #91

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 80,576

*let out a small chuckle, my smile widening across my face* well i would, but you see, i past the test last year *grasp onto the state pocket watch with my right hand as i pull it out, stopping just outside of my pocket, the crest displayed upwards as it rests in my hand* Allow me to introduce myself... I am major Nathan Mordecai, otherwise known as the silence alchemist. Not that you HAVE heard of me...few people have after all. *I place the watch back in my pocket*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaname64
post May 8 2011, 11:30 AM
Post #92

Citizen

Member No.: 78,285

I placed my shirt on and walked back to the grouped and looked at Nathan, "i heard of u, aren't u the one who took out a group that was going to blow up central last month?" I stood and waited for an answer and fix my mess up black and red hair.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
MojaveX07
post May 8 2011, 02:56 PM
Post #93

Citizen

*My smile faded quickly as i turned my head towards the one called Shane, my eyes glaring at him over the top of my glasses* I have no idea what your talking about....besides, even if i did, i certainly wouldn't be talking about it now.... *I push my glasses up with my right pointer finger* lLet me give you a little bit of advice...when you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all...do you understand me? *i stand there, my finger still pressed against the bridge of my glasses looking to see what the groups response would be*

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post May 9 2011, 12:15 AM
Post #94

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

Rai looked at the two, swappign back and forth between the two as they had a stalemate. She Clapped as an idea came into her head. "So... Any tips on how to study for the exam Nathan?" she began to ask before realising that she had starped a transmutation, only needing to touch something. She Ran around in circles. "Crap! Find me something to transmute Lunar!" She shouted as the two of them panicked. Everyone stared at her with a "Transmute the floor doofus" Look on their faces. Rai tried to hit herself in the head for an idea. Lunar quickly shoved a stick she found right infront of Rai's Forehead. A Alchemic reaction occured as her hand came into contact with the stick. Rai fell to the floor and looked at Lunar. "Have I Ever told you how awesome you are? Coz if I didn't, you're heaps awesome!" She said as she ran up to Lunar for a hug, Sticking herself to Lunar.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
MojaveX07
post May 9 2011, 09:40 PM
Post #95

Citizen

*I take my hand down from my glasses and place it back in my right pocket, my eyes glaring behind the dark shades* I don't give tips.... besides, with that childish attitude, i doubt you'll even have a chance, even though you can transmute without a circle. Now, continue with your exams. *i say straightening my back and holding my head up high*

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post May 10 2011, 12:23 AM
Post #96

Apprentice

Rai began to drag Lunar further away from Nathan. "Put me down!" Lunar whinged as she squirmed. Rai stopped a long distance from Nathan. "Cold, Cold man" She said as she stopped at a comfortable distance. Rai sat down for a small amount of time befre shouting "Think fast Nathan!" She threw a Knife at Nathan. As the knife went whirling towards Nathan the ground also began to move upwars in a spike, following the path of the kinfe.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
MojaveX07
post May 10 2011, 10:39 PM
Post #97

Citizen

*I pull my left hand out of my left coat pocket, revealing that my hand was made of automail, and there was a transmutation circle on the back of it. I quickly aimed the palm of my metal hand towards the spikes and the knife and smacked the back of my automail hand with my flesh hand, causing the tuning fork hidden inside of it to vibrate, and also causing the circle to activate. A shockwave of sound, directed my my palm, blasted out , knocking the knife off of its course and away, and the ground spikes disintegrated as they encountered the shockwave. When the sound dissipated i stood there, still holding out my hand.* don't trifle with me... my title may be silence but i assure you, i can be quite the opposite *I reach back, holding my arm straight up, my hand at eye level and the circle on the back displayed* Would you like to know how my alchemy works? are you intrigued with its power?

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post May 10 2011, 11:35 PM
Post #98

Apprentice

Rai smiled "Good to see that title isnt just making mountains out of molehills, you have some skills on you" She said. She walked back over to Nathan and grabbed his automail hand. "Iv seen a lot of stuff, but this is still cool" She said as she examined the circle and pulled out her knife. She toyed with his automail, trying to figure out what it consisted of. "Say, would you do me the honor of granting me a battle?" She asked as she showed Nathan her pass sheet. "I Passed the exam but just barely, I wanna see if i can make a better impression in a battle" A Smile crept onto her face while speaking.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post May 11 2011, 12:23 AM
Post #99

Citizen

Member No.: 74,737

*speachless* "Uno He is Scary Rai" Walks over and looks at his automail, "who is your Automail Machenic" I said as i pull up my sleave on my right arm, I turn back to face Rai "HEY RAI!!!! COME OVER HERE, HES NOT THAT SCARY UP CLOSE!!!!" i yelled "Hey you seem like a cool guy, i hope we can be friends, Hmmm Ah" Puts on Neko mimi And A tail "Hey Rai" Runs over a puts Neko Mimi And Tail On Rai " hehe Now we're both Neko, Nyah!"

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.
That is the power of the blood-red jewel which men honor with the name
"The Philosopher's Stone."

Im now doing Fanart for people plz request Here

And my Youtube Account is AvalancheAlchemist45

+Quote Post
MojaveX07
post May 11 2011, 12:57 AM
Post #100

Citizen

*my cheeks puff up holding in my amusement for a moment until i break out laughing, bending over forwards. after a few seconds, i stop and stand up a bit straighter.* well, to be honest, my mechanic past away last month and i haven't been able to find a mechanic who understands the particular assets needed to maintain or replace it. you see, its a purely custom design. here are the schematics *i pull out a large folded up piece of paper from the satchel that hung on my side* i keep them on me at all times in case i find a mechanic... thank god i've been taking extra good care of my hand, otherwise, i wouldn't be able to perform my particular alchemy *i say with a slightly happier tone*

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post May 11 2011, 01:04 AM
Post #101

Apprentice

Rai danced around with lunar in their neko mimi. "Nyan Nyan" She shouted as she danced. She stopped briefly to look at Nathans schematics, then continued to dance. "The build seems to be very complex yet simple, may i suggest the Rockbell automail service, they did Ed's automail" She said, between Nyan Nyans. "So, gonna take me up on that battle?" She asked, still dancing like a cat.
(Edit - Im considering bringing in a new RP character into this, anyone agree or disagree?)

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post May 16 2011, 07:45 AM
Post #102

Citizen

I crack my neck and left da room "i had been trianing for years, if he thinks he can fight and win he is wrong" i said to my self.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post May 17 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #103

Apprentice

Rai turned to see Shane Leaving. "Where you off to?" She called. She ran after him when she saw a girl ahead of her. She ran ahead, past shane and up to the girl. She seemed to have a conversation with her before coaxing her out to the group. "This is Jasui" Rai said as she pointed To Her friend. Jasui Looked identical to Rai except With a black dress. "Hey All" Jasui Said as she waved a little. Rai whacked some Kitty ears onto Jasui. they both smiled and their ears twitched. "Have you all tried for the exam?" Jasui asked, ignoring everyone staring at her. Rai nodded and showed her the piece of paper. "This requires a celebration" Jasui said as she pointed her fingers to the sky. Fireworks shot out of her fingers and exploded in the sky. Rai began to join in. "Come on! Its fun!" They said in sync, trying to get the others to make fireworks

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post May 17 2011, 09:21 PM
Post #104

Citizen

I waled outside and headed to get my automail upgraded. "i still must keep my element under control so after I'm done upgrading i will train" i said under my breath.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post May 17 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #105

Apprentice

Jasui turned to Shane as he left. "Hey! Come back afterwards" "We can celebrate Passing exams" Said Rai as she finished Jasui's Sentence, Fireworks stopping. Rai wrote on a piece of paper and stuck it into her knife before throwing it towards Shane, it landed on a wall near him. "Nace shot" Jasui said happily

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 07:52 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css