HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA RP - The beginning of a Journey, We go back in time, where Ed and Al first embarked on their Journey.
Dearheart
post Apr 15 2011, 12:50 AM
Post #76

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 64,903

"Geez, brother," Alphonse sighed, footsteps clanking alongside Edward's as they approached the gates of Central Command. "Count on you to get us lost. It's called 'Central Command' for a reason, you know..."

"Oh shut up," grumbled Ed. "I just...felt like taking the scenic route, that's all."

Al snorted. "Sure. Whatever you say."

The vast, cool shadow of the building fell over them as they passed through and Edward shivered...though whether it was from the cold or the horrible what-ifs that had suddenly risen in his mind, he couldn't tell. He stopped in his tracks just in front of the stairs, chewing slightly on his lower lip, and stared at the towering doors up ahead of them. The doors that held their future.

It wasn't the thought of being the military's dog that held him back. He'd gladly chain himself to anything if it meant there was a chance to restore his brother. But everything rested on this chance. He couldn't stand the thought of failing the exam (failing Al, again) and wasting more precious time studying up to retake it (as if he hadn't wasted enough already). He couldn't fail. He wouldn't.

But what if he did?

"Al?" His tone was small, questioning, like a nervous 12-year-old boy who wanted to know if everything would be alright.

And Al understood. His echoing voice was warm and calm and filled with unwavering certainty.

"You'll pass. I have faith in you, brother."

It was all Edward needed to hear. Inhaling a deep breath, he climbed up the stairs in firm strides, with resolution in every step and the reassuring clattering sounds of Alphonse following behind him.

When they reached the top, Edward caught sight of a brunette girl in a blue dress, fussing over a young man with striking red and black hair. He vaguely remembered seeing them both on the train earlier. Are they here for the exam, too? he wondered, flesh and automail hands stuffed in the pockets of his leather pants as he stopped next to them. Guess I'm not the only kid crazy enough to try it...

His train of thought was instantly lost when he noticed the blood on the young man's face.

"Whoa. What happened to you?"

--

(I'm really sorry guys, but I'm afraid I'll have to drop out. My college classes are getting really intense again, and I feel bad about not keeping up more with the RP. >.< So I'm going to leave with this and let a more competent person pick up Edward and Alphonse from here. Hope the rest of you have fun! smile.gif Sorry again for my fail-tastic RPing! I'll think twice and make sure to figure out my real life's schedule before joining next time, lol.)

--------------------

Dear pain, it's been a long time.
Remember when you were holding me tight?
I would stay awake with you all night...

~ -:- ~
Ed art by NellaTheFairy on deviantART.
EdWin lovers, click here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xScarlet
post Apr 17 2011, 12:24 PM
Post #77

Citizen

Member No.: 79,548

Leeta
Female
Wondering Alchemist,doing her awesome alchemy stuffs <3

Black hair, green eyes, light tan skin, thin
She wears a purple tee and black skinny jeans with black sneakers, and a necklace with a silver chain and a diamond in the middle.

Leeta is very kind and sympathetic. She loves making friends, adventuring, and traveling. She's quite outgoing as well.

She's like super flexible q:
Her dad is dead, her mom orphaned her
She's got two daggers hidden in black sheaths with black handles & they're strapped to her jeans >:3
She does alchemy by clapping her hands
Her moon pendant is like something extra for powers or protection (barrier, auto-powers LOL, etc) in case she's in danger or an enemy did something to prevent her from performing a transmutation.

--------------------

Graphics made by me
Edward is MINE >:3

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Apr 17 2011, 04:45 PM
Post #78

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

(Hi Scarlet, could you please post a part of the story for us? We have gotten a bit in and we wanna see how you slot into things)

Rai looked at Edward and Alphonse. "Can you give me a hand? He's Bleeding and I cant stop it" She said as she tried to keep cleaning up Shanes face, but making more of a mess. Ed looked at Shane. "Did you get into a fight?" He asked as he took a cloth from Rai's Hand. Alphonse stared at Shane with worry. "Is This what Brother will have to go through?" he thought as the cries of Rai and Ed Arguing filled his helmet. "He Keeps Bleeding!!!" Rai shouted in anger. She suddenly facepalmed. "Ow...." She said as she moved her hand off her face. She took the pin from her pocket and pricked her finger again. She took a drop of her "Blood" And placed it on Shane. "Is it working?" She asked.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
xScarlet
post Apr 17 2011, 05:51 PM
Post #79

Citizen

What do you mean by that? o:
Sorry I'm easily confused q:

--------------------

Graphics made by me

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Apr 18 2011, 09:26 AM
Post #80

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

@xScarlet - Hi there! Glad to see more members joining in the RP threads. biggrin.gif To answer your question, EdokunEdo is asking you to post part of the RP story (what the other participants of this RP have been posting so far). As in, just place your character into the story and keep the story moving along. I believe EdokunEdo is saying that you should keep in mind that this RP has been going on for a while now; while you're posting, just be be aware of what is happening/what has already happened in the RP (so that you can help everyone with moving the story along too) and you should be fine. smile.gif

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Apr 18 2011, 12:22 PM
Post #81

Citizen

Member No.: 78,285

Looks at the bleeding, "ya i think the bleeding is stoping, thanks all of you for the help" stands up and looks at alphonse "i don't think your brother will face the same thing, i kinda ask for a fight".

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
xScarlet
post Apr 18 2011, 01:37 PM
Post #82

Citizen

Ohh.. Okay thanks ^w^
----
Leeta
I walked on the rocks along the side of the river, which flows right next to the forest. I watched the fish swim through the crystal water, and jump out and back into it. "I wonder where I'm going to find myself today." I said to myself. When I walked, I always ended up somewhere. Either bumping into other travelers, or finding myself in another town.

--------------------

Graphics made by me

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Apr 18 2011, 04:57 PM
Post #83

Apprentice

(Thanks Razzy for clearing that up, you got my idea smile.gif Scarlet just keep in mind we have ben doing this for a long time and you will understand the story better if you reread the story from the beginning)

Rai stood up and took a step back from shane to give him some breathing space. "Lunar!" She called, "Quit spacing out and go with the Colonel!" Lunars attention snappedback into place as she walked off with the Colonel. "Good Luck! And dont die please!" Rai called. Lunar span around and stuck her tongue out at her. Rai smiled to herself as Lunar entered the large room. "If You die, try to keep the mess small" Rai caleed again Jokingly. "Shut Up" Lunar replied, sticking out her tongue again.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
xScarlet
post Apr 18 2011, 05:48 PM
Post #84

Citizen

Okay I'll do that

--------------------

Graphics made by me

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post May 4 2011, 04:25 AM
Post #85

Apprentice

(I dont think lunar wll be back for a while so ill fiddle with her character)
Lunar and Roy Mustang Emerged from the Exam Room, Mustang Carrying a piece of paper. He waved it above her head, teasingly. "Come on Miss Lunar, If you cant reach this, how can you become a state alchemist?" He Said as Lunar jumped higher. "Hand it over!" Shouted Lunar as she jumped again and again. Rai walked over and Leant on Lunar. "Geez, so short, Its not hard to reach that paper" Said Rai as she reached her arm up near the paper. Lunar looked at Rai. "Can you pass me the paper?" She asked, starry eyed. Rai looked at lunar kindly. "No" Rang the answer, smashing Lunars starry eyed gaze. Rai began to pat Lunar on the Head and reach for the paper.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post May 4 2011, 06:56 AM
Post #86

Citizen

Member No.: 78,285

I stayed where i was, stared at the paper still not believing that i had pass. I a smile crept on my face "i finely did it, no more studying" i said to myself. I stood up and walks outside into the cool air and breath softly.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
MojaveX07
post May 6 2011, 01:23 AM
Post #87

Citizen

Member No.: 80,576

Name:Nathan Mordecai AKA: the silence alchemist
Job: State alchemist of one years experience, specializing in stealth.

Looks/Appearance: has dark brown hair that is a combed back but still puffs out a bit (making him look like a mad scientist), blueish green eyes, and a rugged beard/mustache combo. Wears a long, black trench coat (think a mix between Equilibrium with Christian Bale and Vash the stampedes), a grey Fedora and black, circular, wire rim sunglasses (think John Lennon and Ozzy). Under the coat is a dark green shirt and grey pants, held up by a brown belt. between the shirt and the coat is a shoulder holster. on one side is a 44. magnum revolver and on the other side is two speed loaders. he knows how to use both very efficiently. as for footwear, he wears simple shoes, which he transmuted to be tough and have a large amount of traction. his hand to hand weapon of choice is attached to his belt: a special straight razor (barbers knife) that can be swung to open and locks in place to be used in combat.
Personality: He is kind, and understanding in both logical, and emotional reasoning and will choose whichever suits the situation better. Some call him insane because of his looks and his maniacal grin, but will always do the right thing. All that needs to be done is to ask him for help, and if it is not asked for, he will do it anyway without anyone even knowing.
Extra Info: Is very proficient with his sidearm but prefers hand to hand. His specialty in alchemy is sound manipulation through the vibrations of molecules in the air.

ENTER: *as i walk down the hallway towards the examination room, the hallway primarily empty* great...i'm already late for the show...i was really hoping to see Mustang knock some heads around today..oh well, i'll just have to settle for whats left. *i round a corner to see a small group around Colonel Mustang. I reach my right hand out of my pocket and raise it as a signal to him* Hey Mustang! did i miss anything good? *i say in a calm voice, my eyes hiding behind my sunglasses and my face stoic except for the half grin on my face, only putting my hand back in my pocket when i reach him*

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post May 6 2011, 04:19 PM
Post #88

Citizen

Member No.: 74,737

(sorry i havent been posting been a bit Busy, and i kinda forgot)

"Damit roy" I Said jumping up to try and grab the paper "give it here" Roy Taunting me with tha paper lowering it then quickly bringing it back, i manage to touch it a few time then Grab it "yes i got it, Rai i got it without your help" I Yelled As i Poked my Tounge out. As i go to sit down i slip and land on my Butt, still holding the Papers "Ow, i hate when that Happens."

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.
That is the power of the blood-red jewel which men honor with the name
"The Philosopher's Stone."

Im now doing Fanart for people plz request Here

And my Youtube Account is AvalancheAlchemist45

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post May 6 2011, 04:37 PM
Post #89

Apprentice

Rai picked up Lunar by the feet and dangled her upside down. She looked over at the newcomer who had called to Roy. "Hey There" She said as she waved, dropping lunar on her head. Rai began to introduce herself while avoiding a flurry of alchemy and kicks and punches. "I Am Rai, the person failing at beating me up is Lunar, we have Reuel over there as well as Shane" Rai said as she pointed over there. Lunar landed one punch on Rai. "Reversal!" Rai shouted as Lunars fist came flying back at her face. Rai did a tiny victory dance then went back to helping Lunar. Rai ran straight up to the new guy. "Come! come take the exam! We all did!" Rai said enthusiastically.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post May 6 2011, 04:50 PM
Post #90

Citizen

Member No.: 74,737

"RAI YOU LITTLE GRRRRRR" i Said as she was rubbing her head "That hurt" I finley noticed the newbi " Huh Oh Hey there" I said as i walk over to the Newbi Smiling " dont mind me im not always so mad, Rai just droped me on my head" i said as i looked at Rai. "Rai Say your sorry" Looks a little sad " Please say sorry it would be nice an would make me feel better."

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.
That is the power of the blood-red jewel which men honor with the name
"The Philosopher's Stone."

Im now doing Fanart for people plz request Here

And my Youtube Account is AvalancheAlchemist45

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 06:24 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css