HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA RP - The beginning of a Journey, We go back in time, where Ed and Al first embarked on their Journey.
kaname64
post Mar 23 2011, 06:28 AM
Post #46

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 78,285

I followed holding my bag, "i guss i wasn't very usefull at all" i whisperd to myself. "i should get back to training wen i get a chance" i looked to the other's and still followed.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 24 2011, 02:12 AM
Post #47

Citizen

Member No.: 74,737

Lunar followed draging her feet, "Rai, wanna piggy back" Lunar said with a smile "im not tired and i know how much you like them"

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.
That is the power of the blood-red jewel which men honor with the name
"The Philosopher's Stone."

Im now doing Fanart for people plz request Here

And my Youtube Account is AvalancheAlchemist45

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 24 2011, 02:48 PM
Post #48

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

Rai got off lunar before carrying her on her back, She walked over to shane with lunar on her back and handed Shane a vial of liquid. "Here, its a thanks for not crazily running away when i randomly grabbed your hand" She said as she showed it to him. Rai pulled the sleeve of fhsnes shirt up and tipped the liquid into the automail arm of his. "It'll work eventually, see its even working now" she said as she pointed to Shanes automail fingers, Sheane looked to see pink on the fingers. Rai grabbed his hnd again and put it against his face, Shane had shock run across his face, Rai nodded. "Its skin..." she said as she propped lunar up on her back. "Oh, guys if you want you can go ahead and take the alchemy exam, ill be cool on my own and ill figure out why i collapsed why you take it" Rai said. "I'll come towards the end to have my exam" She stated. Rai looked to everyone to see their jaws on the floor again. "Its the finger thing isnt it!? Its normal i swear it is!" she shouted, waving bouth her hands forwards abd backwards , keeping Lunar on her back with alchemy.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 24 2011, 07:54 PM
Post #49

Citizen

I stared at my fingers for a while "i-i i can feel...how..how did u make this" i muttered out still in shocked, for the first time in 8 years i felt normal. Now i really had to repay her for her kindness to someone she had barly met.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 25 2011, 12:50 AM
Post #50

Citizen

Member No.: 78,623

"Restoring limbs from automail, losing your heart and being run by raw alchemic power, as you put it..." Suddenly serious I went right up to Rai, "I need to know exactly what happened, how did you lose your heart, I need every detail. This could change everything. also, have you ever used or seen Alkahestry, the alchemy of the east. something is seriously wrong here, and I need to know the details. I researched the stone before, but stopped after I learned about the price of human transmutation. I knew enough to make a few theories, I need to know all the details. Something is seriously wrong with you, beyond the obvious."

--------------------

These 4 elements build the world we live in. in transmutation circles these are used for two things:
1:controlling the element
2:looking AWESOME
Get your own transmutation circle made by posting a request on the thread here
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an
array, copy and paste this in your signature.

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 25 2011, 05:26 AM
Post #51

Apprentice

Rai looked at Reuel seriously for once. "I-Im kinda sort from the truth..." She said, trying to keep lunar from falling down. "I kinda sorta have a arm from lunar... and a leg from Edward.... and insides from a lady called Izumi and many other people" She said before dropping lunar and slowly backing away from everyone. Rai began to panic. "And um, i wasnt supposed to tell anyone that... and now... oh wow look at y wrist i kinda gotta go and..... uh.... clean my house bye!" She said before running off. "Dont bother to pay me back shane, i know what your thinking and its payment for not freaking out when i grabbed your hand and giving me a few limbs..." She said before regretting her last few words.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 25 2011, 05:53 AM
Post #52

Citizen

"How exactly did you get to this world, and how long have you been here? I know somethings wrong but nothing can help without it. I know enough from my heavy studies to find a way to work out what you are exactly, there might be something beyond what you know and see yourself as." a serious expression resided on my face as I continued. "the philosophers stone, immortality, resurrection, all of it has been the root of alchemy, but the gate can't fill up forever, or at the very least, must purge some of what does not belong. So I need to know, how did you get here and how long?"

--------------------

These 4 elements build the world we live in. in transmutation circles these are used for two things:

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 25 2011, 05:59 AM
Post #53

Citizen

i grabed Rai's arm to stop her, "there is no reason to run, no one here is mad at u nor want to hurt, we came here to stop running from ower past and fight for wat we know is right, so please don't go." i stared at her with soft grey eyes "we all have somthing were not pride of so its ok we know how u feel inside Rai"

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 25 2011, 06:05 AM
Post #54

Citizen

ow ow, that hurt you know Rai, well lets go to the Alchemy Exam *walk off but someone bumps Lunar making her Philoshper Stone fall out with out her knowing* Hey watch it *the guy pick up the stone and runs off* Streches*

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 25 2011, 06:22 AM
Post #55

Apprentice

Rai pulled away from shane and stood, facing away from everyone. "Being stuck in the gate isnt fun, if you have enough energy and power to live in the real world you can make it out" Rai said as she threw another vial at Shanes arm. Shane looked to see his arm skin regenerating faster. Rai began to walk off again. "Im going for exams, i need to be around some top notch alchemy to clear a clot in my veins, seeyou guys there" she said as she turned into a bird and flew off. "Im not going very well with this...." Rai thought to herself. "Whats even worse is that i have the souls of the lost too" she thought as she flew towards the alchemy exams.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 25 2011, 12:17 PM
Post #56

Citizen

claps my hands and makes my automail back to normal, if the price to feel is to hurt someone then i shall not take it, i look to the others. "lets get going the exam not gona take it self right".

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 25 2011, 03:23 PM
Post #57

Citizen

"some part of the puzzle is missing, but regardless, we can talk about this a bit later, the exams close in about half an hour, best to get there now before it's too late," I continued as the serious expression left my face, "besides, the line should be gone now, at least mostly, so we can head straight in. It's so convenient the exams are right next door, the government building's there you know..."*smiles nervously* "let's just go before it's too late, make sure you're practiced!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 25 2011, 04:21 PM
Post #58

Citizen

Oh i have, i've even know what im gonna do to try and get in, it should, its epic hehehe *runs off* LETS GO!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 25 2011, 09:52 PM
Post #59

Citizen

"well don't start without us, we'll be there soon." As i ran up behind lunar i whispred into her ear, "and don't use the stone." Returning to normal conversation, I said "and... wait, is it, yes i think tha- Oh my god the lines empty RUN!"
Reason for edit: Please do not add "pictoral" images (such as the emote you had posted here) in any RP thread, or in any discussion thread on the forums. (unless in a Spam Central thread where it is stated that pictoral posts such as that are allowed.) :) ~Razzy

--------------------

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 25 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #60

Apprentice

Rai was waiting nervously infront of central command, trying to go inside but hesitating.She had changed her dress to a light blue one and was trying to hide from the others though she stuck out even more. "Ok, i can do this" she muttered to herself as she walked in the gate finally to be run over my the others behind her. "Ouch... that hurt" she said as she tried to pick herself off the floor. The others looked down. "Sorry!" SAid lunar as she picked Rai up off the ground. Rai thanked lunar and brushed herself off. "You guys ready for the exam?" she asked as she started to walk

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 09:59 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css