HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA RP - The beginning of a Journey, We go back in time, where Ed and Al first embarked on their Journey.
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 19 2011, 06:31 PM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 78,623

(sorry if i'm being intrusive, i'd just like to be part of an RP and messed up in melting pot)
Name: Reuel Reid
Job: Runs an unsuccessful alchemic pottery company in central, wants to swap career to be a state alchemist but has been too pressed money-wise
Looks/Appearance: reasonably tall, dark brown hair, wears somewhat ragged clothing and almost never wears shoes.
Personality: very friendly, maybe a bit too friendly, but is very righteous and protective. Very talkative, prone to rant.
Extra Info: lost his parents at an early age, lives alone and has to monitor the company almost constantly to make sure he gets customers, but is inspired to try out after several years. specializes in stone or other organic materials with his alchemy.

"Hey there, name's Reuel, be interested in a pot or too, specialized alchemic crafting!" The young man said aloud, "no better pots you'll find here, or anywhe- hey, were you just talking about state alchemist exams? I've been meaning to try that out for quite a while now, these pots are sure proof of it!" He beamed, showing off his creations. "Tell you what, I may not be the richest guy in town but I know my way around, how about I take you over there right now?" He seemed to be ignoring the bewildered groups reactions. "Yes? good, lets go!" Reuel cried with glee, more like a 12 year old mentally than what he appeared to be physically.

--------------------

These 4 elements build the world we live in. in transmutation circles these are used for two things:
1:controlling the element
2:looking AWESOME
Get your own transmutation circle made by posting a request on the thread here
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an
array, copy and paste this in your signature.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 20 2011, 08:13 PM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 78,285

"um i never been in a city so i thought the state alchemist exams might be in central" i said with a confuse look on my face. I lift my bag over my shoulder and looked at Rai.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 20 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #33

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

Rai looked at Shane "It'll be ok, im not good at these things either" She said as she tuned to face the newcomer. "Reuel was it? You can go for the exams if you really want but iv heard they are very difficult and to tell the truth i havent studied one bit" Rai mentioned as she scratched the back of her head. "So what type of work do you do Reuel?" Rai said as she leant in and inspected the pots, she took one off of Reuel and span it around. "This has a great deal of skill put into it" She said as she handed it back. "Well lead the way" Rai said as she followed Reuel and dragged Lunar by her ponytail.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 20 2011, 11:40 PM
Post #34

Citizen

Member No.: 74,737

*reading book* Rai what are you doing, its not nice to drag your friend you know, Stands up, hey Rueul, you make very nice pots *smiles*

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.
That is the power of the blood-red jewel which men honor with the name
"The Philosopher's Stone."

Im now doing Fanart for people plz request Here

And my Youtube Account is AvalancheAlchemist45

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 21 2011, 01:55 AM
Post #35

Citizen

"only the best, my friend!" I replied (yes im changing to first person who really cares) "in the meantime, those exams are supposed to be run over at the military base or something, and apparently they have open trials once a year. Or was it month? Can't remember... Either way it's today they have open trials and we need to get over there now to beat the line, unless... oh never mind." I replied, eyeing a suspicious line of strange people from all over who had arrived on the train, now eagerly awaiting something, clambering into place now extending past my market stall.
"well that's a problem..."

--------------------

These 4 elements build the world we live in. in transmutation circles these are used for two things:

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 21 2011, 06:22 AM
Post #36

Citizen

I followed with my bag over my shoulder and looked around. "i wounder if many city are like this one" i thought to my self, "maybe i should get my automail upgraded".

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 22 2011, 02:29 AM
Post #37

Apprentice

Rai looked up and down the line "Anyone know whats going on?" She asked, still holding onto Lunar's ponytail, she turned to look at the others for any clue. "Im a bit stupid with these things" She said. A look of pain crossed her eyes as she clutched her chest.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 22 2011, 03:00 AM
Post #38

Citizen

"hmm?" I looked over in a surprised manner, "something wrong, it can be a bit overwhelming first time here but- wait, CRAP OH MY GOD WE NEED A DOCTOR OVER HERE IS ANYONE A DOCTOR!!!!!................. ummm, help? there is a big problem over here, and it would be appreciated if we HAD. A. DOCTOR!" Over the bustle of the market, my yellls seemingly just broke through,but no response seemed to come. "sheesh, why do things like this always happen to me... ok what's wrong." the group stared at me. "what? seriously, so what if i know a bit of medicinal studies, I'm not an expert..." The group looked from me to Rai, then back. "oh, right, let's see what's wrong here, ummm... only know how to treat some things, don't really know how to tell what's wrong so... DOCTOR, WE NEED A DOCTOR!!!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 22 2011, 06:26 AM
Post #39

Citizen

"maybe i can help, before i did my training i did medicinal studies so i might be usefull" i said puting my bag down. "tell me wats wrong and i'll see wat i can do"

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 22 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #40

Apprentice

Rai looked at Shane, and pointed at her chest, at the same time grabbing his hand and thrusting it onto her chest where her heart was. Shane leapt back. Rai nodded her head before speaking. "Um, i probably should tell everyone now" she said as she clapped her hands and drew them out to become corners of a rectangle over her chest. Everyones gaws dropped to the floor. "Yeah... I dont have a heart.... and i dont have blood in my veins..." she said still hiding a lot of pain. "Anyone have any sticks or anything easily transmutable?" she asked, hands still acting as a Xray. Lunar brought over some sticks that she found. Rai picked up the sticks in her hands, turning off the x ray transmutation and placed boh hands over the sticks, she drew both hands away from eachother to reveal a small figurine. Everyone peered in to see , it was a figurine with all of them in it. at the same time rai plucked a needle from her pocket and pricked her finger. Instead of blood seeping out, a yellow substance seeped out. "Its raw alchemic power" she said as she put the pin away. She moved her finger over the top of the figurine and as the drop of alchemy fell from her finger onto the figurine it exploded into a fully painted version. "Heh....." She nervously chuckled as everyone stared at her. "Why are you staring? I-Is it the heart thing!? Or the blood thing!? I swear its perfectly normal- I-I mean its not really perfectly normal but it is kinda" She said as she panicked at the attention being directed at her

Sorry if i god modded anyone at all im trying to encorporate everyone into my lines now

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 22 2011, 11:48 PM
Post #41

Citizen

"Oh, well don't we all have secrets, hmm? if you had such a problem, raw alchemy wouldn't be enough, large amounts of reactions going on nearby would deplete your power, and judging by the number of alchemists around right now you are going to need to try and stay away, at least until later when the alchemists leave, or you could use some expiremental auomail i heard about in the paper, something about an external heart pump. it's fairly light so patients recovering from heart diseases can walk around the hospital, but it might work as a solution in your case..." i continued to ramble about the technology, but nobody seemed to be listening past the artificial heart. "... so they ju- people stopped listening again, right?" *sigh*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 23 2011, 12:09 AM
Post #42

Citizen

Lunars hand was in her pocket, she was holdin something *pull out a Red stone* "*sigh* if you want you can use this, it my dads philoshper stone he got it from the military somehow, i don't need it, it just brings back bad memories" Lunar said as opened Rueul's hand and places it in the middle of his palm, then closes it shut, "dont be afraid (Lunar dosent know the seceret yet)

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 23 2011, 01:40 AM
Post #43

Citizen

"what would I want with this, I've learned earlier than most that were in the same position as me, and I now consider myself lucky. so many people seem to have attempted human transmutation, and I wanted too as well, it was because... oh never mind, I have reasons. the point is that I learned that there is no joy in having such great power as the philosopher's stone, and I have reasons to decline your offer," I stated, "if you want a Philosopher's stone given to someone else, give a proper reason or give it to someone else. It's the greed for this power that is the reason my parents are no longer here. I really don't want to talk about it. Come on Rai, let's get you awa from these other alchemists before you fall down again, I might not be able to carry you!" With that I received a firm whack to the head. "okay okay, just follow me and don't fall down, the hospital should be fine for this." The group followed me to the hospital building, and we walked in to find the reception fairly empty. I attempted to explain the case in a way that wouldn't give away any secrets, as the others moved on.
(sorry if i moved ahead too far, but this is a good setting for without the hustle and bustle, and maybe more detail and a chance to explain more about the lack of a heart EdokunEdo.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 23 2011, 02:29 AM
Post #44

Citizen

"Oh...Ok"Lunar said as a tear rolled down her cheak "Huh,*wipes away tear *Follows you after putting stone back in her pocket*, "wow its not that busy here hey"

--------------------

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 23 2011, 03:11 AM
Post #45

Apprentice

Rai followed Reuel to the hospital. She also moved over and hugged Lunar, half hug half "Carry me coz im tired". "Its ok you silly child" She said as she hugged Lunar. "Um, since we're all wrapped up in this well and good i think i need to explain what happens" She said. "Long story short i was in a alchemy accident and this is what happened" Rai said as she was dragged along. Rai noticed Lunar slumping and poked her in the back, a yellow light transfered from rais finger to Lunar's body. Lunar turned and smiled. "Thanks for the pick me up" she said

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 09:56 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css