HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA RP - The beginning of a Journey, We go back in time, where Ed and Al first embarked on their Journey.
kaname64
post Jul 11 2011, 10:13 AM
Post #136

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 78,285

"Ah, ok, the reason i join was cause i had to punishes my self for wat i did....so im joining to help others too" i said looking at my automails with a long sigh. "i have an unforgettable past that scared my body and mind" i said to myself remembering my family screaming.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 11 2011, 06:51 PM
Post #137

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

Rai looked at Shane. "Its interesting, Its taboo, yet so many have done it" She said as she relaxed on the floor. "We're supposed to let life flow on yet we try with all our foolish might to change the inevitable, We humans really are stupid" She finished as she stared up at the flawless sky, sun shining beautifully. "All we can do is meddle and hope for the best" She added as she shifted her glance to Shane. She started to doodle some transmutation circles in the ground. She activated them and managed to create some bells on a bracelet. there were 3 bells on each bracelet. She put them on and shook them with a satisfied look on her face.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 11 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #138

Citizen

"Ya that's true" I stared at my hand and legs then looked at what Rai had made. "What that u made there" I said starring at the bells with a soft gaze.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 12 2011, 01:05 AM
Post #139

Apprentice

Rai looked at Shane then back to the bells. "Just some bells, Iv always thought they sounded nice" She said as she stared to shake them. She stared intently at the bells like a cat to catnip, she was mesmerised by them. She suddenly snapped out when she decided to make some anklets of the same sort. She put them on and stood up awkwardly when her lucky charm fell out of her pocket. she bent down to pick it up and showed it to Shane. "Its that statue i made earlier with all of us in it" She said as she pointed it Toward Shane so he could see.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 12 2011, 09:20 AM
Post #140

Citizen

I looked at the statue "hehe that's nice, hmmm what was the reason you made it Rai." I stared at everyone on the statue and then looked at me seeing every detail on it.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 12 2011, 07:35 PM
Post #141

Apprentice

Rai looked at the statue. "No real reason, Just something I consider lucky, having people around you can make you feel like you're on top of the world" She said as she went back to fiddling with the bells. Sme made more bells and by the time she was done, there was a giant hole where the circle had been. She took the bells and tied them onto the ends of her hair, beoming a big dangly bell chime. She stood up and the bells rang in perfect sync.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 14 2011, 02:01 PM
Post #142

Citizen

"heheheh that's good to know, it is good to have friends around u, it makes u stronger and it also makes it feel like your safe" i watches Rai play with the bells. I remember my friends I left behind when i left home.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 14 2011, 05:19 PM
Post #143

Apprentice

Rai briefly stopped playing with her bells. "Shall we go back to town with the others?" She asked before returning to her kitty like obsession with the bells. The bells had a calming effect on Rai and made her more child like.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 14 2011, 06:39 PM
Post #144

Citizen

"Ya lets go, im done with my training for now" I stood up and brushed the dirt off my clothes. "let return to the others, they must be lonely without us hehehe."

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 14 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #145

Apprentice

Rai stood up, bells jingling in her hair and from her wrists and ankles. She turned to shane and beckoned him as she skipped towards the exit, All bells ringing in sync as if there was only one bell. "I wonder if theyre all still in town or if they left?" She said as she contined to skip.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 15 2011, 09:30 AM
Post #146

Citizen

Follow behind Rai while looking around "who knows what they are doing, they could be doing both" I said in a calm voice listening to the bells jingle. "Hmmmm I wounder whats gonna happen when we get to town."

(how we gona keep the story going if the others aren't here?)

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 15 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #147

Apprentice

(Somehow, Break the 4th wall maybe)
Rai walked through the forest tiredly, moaning about needing sleep. "Are we there yet?: She would say every 2 miniutes while the bells continued to ring, making her moaning a little nit unaudibe.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 17 2011, 11:01 AM
Post #148

Citizen

(ok)

I follows Rai from behind "if u want Rai I can carry if your tired" I said looking for a path to the city. Everywhere I looked, all I seen was darkness not even a glimmer of light, "I hope where not lost" I thought to my self.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 17 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #149

Apprentice

Rai looked aound in the darkness. "Im good at the moment, not really tired but if youre tired i could carry you" Rai said as she looked trough the black of the forest. She bent down and etched a transmutation circle in the ground. "Grass is flamable, and bells are made out of metal, the bells conduct the heat and the grass is set alight" She said as she transmuted a Oil torch like thing. She lit it with her bells which had grown warm to the touch. She held up the torch to light the way and slowly walked on.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 20 2011, 12:52 PM
Post #150

Citizen

"Nah I'm not tired at all, hmmm do you think we'er lost Rai?" i follow Rai through the woods and makes torch from a large branch. "I don't remember being so far from the town."

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 01:11 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css