HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA RP - The beginning of a Journey, We go back in time, where Ed and Al first embarked on their Journey.
EdokunEdo
post Jul 4 2011, 02:36 AM
Post #121

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,434

"I can neutralise your alchemy" Rai said as she stood still. "Oh! And yeah me and Jasui swapped dresses" (Totally spaced out that i wrote Rai in) Rai said as she alchemised her knives back. "Now Shane, take a shot and lets see that alchemy in action" She said with a grin

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 4 2011, 07:12 AM
Post #122

Citizen

Member No.: 78,285

"fine" I clapped my hand and pulled my guns out, then aimed them at Rai. "Are you ready for this" i pulled the trigger and a blast of lighting came right at her.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 4 2011, 04:51 PM
Post #123

Apprentice

Rai flung her knife forward into the ball of lighting. It neutalised it with a small explosion and the knife fell to the floor. Rai drew more knives out of her pockets and held then tightly in her hands. She threw then next to Shanes head, within a millimetre of his skin. "Good effort, I can see potential in you" She said as she pulled out more knives. "Ill let you in on a trade secret, My knives arent limitless, im just realchemising those knives i threw at you back to me" Shane said as she pointed to the knives in the tree disappearing and reappearing in her pockets.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 4 2011, 06:11 PM
Post #124

Citizen

"fine but give a good challenge ok" i jumped in the air and fires at her with all i got. I then start twisting gaining speed then fires more and more shots at her.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 4 2011, 06:28 PM
Post #125

Apprentice

Rai threw her knives with deadly accuracy, she hit every ball of lightning with ease. She missed one and it crashed into her, throwing her backwards. She landed on her feet with ease. "Good shot" She said grinning. She threw more knives which came into close to Shane. "I can try to land a few if you want" She said as she pulled out more.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 5 2011, 12:52 PM
Post #126

Citizen

"I don't mind just fight me" I rolled on the ground and one of the knife cuts above my eye making me bleed a little. "If you don't fight like ur gonna kill me then i won't be able to go all out" I said stopping next to a tree.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 5 2011, 05:47 PM
Post #127

Apprentice

"If i fight like im going to kill you i might" Rai replied, Throwing more knives closer to Shane. She kept throwing her knives closer and in more speed. Rai deflected more of Shanes lightning and drew more knives.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 5 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #128

Citizen

I run around her, switch the gun upside down ,and fire more faster. The lighting feel more stronger with every shot i fire, "when i shoot like this my shots are more accurate" a few of my shots flew by her face.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 6 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #129

Apprentice

Rai swung around. "And serious mode in 3...2...1... Go" As she said that she swung knives directly at Shanes legs and arms, Hoping to land a shot. She threw one knife skillfully and hit him in the foot. "You Ok?" She asked as she readied more knives to combat with if shane wasnt badly injured. She slowly walked forward, knives in hand to see Shanes wound.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 8 2011, 11:53 AM
Post #130

Citizen

I take the blade out "I'm fine, you only hit my automail so its no big deal". I picked up the knife and handed it back to her "here this is yours, so what do you think of my guns?"

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 9 2011, 06:01 AM
Post #131

Apprentice

Rai took the knife back, still studying Shane to see if he would launch back into battle. "Your gun work is very impressive, almost hit me a few times, good job" she said smiling and putting her knives away. "Never hold back against a real opponent, see a moment of weakness and they may take it" she continued as she brushed dirt off of her dress.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 9 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #132

Citizen

"Note taken" I sat down and rested my head against the tree, "do u mind if i ask something, Rai." I checked my automail legs and left arm for any damaged, then looked at Rai.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 9 2011, 04:23 PM
Post #133

Apprentice

Rai sat herself down awkwardly. "Sure, i dont mind" She replied ad she tried to move into a more comfortable position where she wouldnt sit on her knives. "Stupid knives..." She muttered as she wriggled around.

(We needs more peoples :/ Everyone else dissapeared and i Left Jasui in town with everyone and some fires, should we leave them to their own devices >:D)

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 10 2011, 10:36 AM
Post #134

Citizen

(hahahaha idk X3)

"Well i wanted to ask, what was your reason to become an alchemist, u don't have to answer if u don't want too." I take my guns out and start cleaning them so they won't rust up and get broken joints.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 10 2011, 10:41 PM
Post #135

Apprentice

Rai thought to herself about how to answer this question, ignoring the explosions coming from town. "I became an alchemist to repay... a debt, i guess you could say." She thought hard about the words she used. "I feel that as I'v travelled iv borrowed so much from people and that I needed to pay it back in a way, so I became an alchemist so I could use my alchemy to help others" She said as more explosions could be heard from town. "And that, let it sort itself out" She said, ignoring the fires coming from town.

(ZOMG! Jasui was left in town for too long XD She got match happy)

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 08:49 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css