HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA RP - The beginning of a Journey, We go back in time, where Ed and Al first embarked on their Journey.
Nature Path Alch...
post May 18 2011, 04:03 AM
Post #106

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 78,623

(Sorry, I have had the internet down for a while, I'm back now! Quick recap: My character is Reuel Reid and has just been following around the main group such as Lunar and Rai)
"Are we forgetting who showed you exams in the first place?" I said with a gleeful and mischievous expression, beaming mildly to myself. Despite the celebrations I felt like taking some of the glory, I had taken the test firsthand and had simply been told that my skills 'were not fit for military purposes', even though it meant I failed. Being my cheery self in light of the situation I continued to attempt to draw attention to myself.

--------------------

These 4 elements build the world we live in. in transmutation circles these are used for two things:
1:controlling the element
2:looking AWESOME
Get your own transmutation circle made by posting a request on the thread here
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an
array, copy and paste this in your signature.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post May 18 2011, 02:50 PM
Post #107

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

Rai turned to Reuel and smiled, Throwing him a piece of paper. "Its a Victory And Fail Party" Rai said. "We're paying for dinner tonight" Jasui added. Rai thought for a while while Reuel read the paper, She looked at Jasui and they both ran for Reuel. "Fireworks!" They shouted as they grabbed Reuel's Arms and pointed them to the sky, fireworks began to occur as they had for Rai and Jasui. "Hey Jasui, I hear the exam is going to continue for 2 weeks" Rai said loudly. "Why yes Rai, I might study for it" Jasui replied loudly. They obviously meant it for Reuel but were badly disguising it.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
xScarlet
post May 18 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #108

Citizen

Member No.: 79,548

(What cities are everyone in??)
---
Leeta
Roamed around...

--------------------

Graphics made by me
Edward is MINE >:3

+Quote Post
kaname64
post May 18 2011, 07:02 PM
Post #109

Citizen

Member No.: 78,285

I took the letter and left to the woods to train, i made sure no one was around and took two guns out, and started blasting bolt after bolt of lightning into the sky making it look like fireworks "i must mastered my element" i said under my breath.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post May 19 2011, 12:19 AM
Post #110

Apprentice

(Xscarlet Me, Naturepath, mojave and lunar crescent are in central, kaname has left the city to the woods)
Rai and Jasui waved good bye to the group for a little while to go to central library to study alchemy. They reached the site of Central library to find it burned and broken. Jasui ran back to Roy. "Mr Mustang! The library has been burnt down!" She shouted as she dragged Mustang. "Ed! Al! Come help!" She called to the brothers.
(Btw we need a Ed and a Al for this rp)

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
xScarlet
post May 19 2011, 03:27 PM
Post #111

Citizen

Member No.: 79,548

Leeta
I eventually ended up in central. "Well... Been awhile since I came 'cross this old place." I said to myself with a smile. I walked around, looking at all the buildings.

--------------------

Graphics made by me
Edward is MINE >:3

+Quote Post
kaname64
post May 26 2011, 04:43 PM
Post #112

Citizen

I leaned on tree, tired from training, i breath heavily "my training would be better if i had a sparring partner" i said to myself. I slid down the tree and rested.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jun 24 2011, 04:22 PM
Post #113

Apprentice

Jasui turned left, away from the others. "Hey! Where you going?" Rai called out as she stopped running to the burnt library. "Iv gotta have some... Training" Jasui replied with a smirk. Rai knew exactly what she meant and gave an approving nod. Jasui ran off towards the forest where Shane had gone to. "Keep up!" She called to the others following her to the burnt out husk of the library.

(I dont know if this board wil survive :/ )

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jun 24 2011, 05:07 PM
Post #114

Citizen

I shut my eyes and rested against the tree "I wounder what the others are doing" i said to my self as i rest "maybe after i help them I'll find a my own road and start my journeying".

(i hope it does :{ )

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jun 24 2011, 07:25 PM
Post #115

Apprentice

Jasui walked into the forest with courage in every step, she knew every part of this forest off by heart. she looked up to see sparks flying and silently made her way towards the location. "Hello Shane" She said as she came into view from behind the trees.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jun 29 2011, 06:47 PM
Post #116

Citizen

Looks up from where I'm siting "oh hi Jasui, wat are u doing out here?" I stood and wiped the dirt off me and looked at her softly.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jun 30 2011, 12:14 AM
Post #117

Apprentice

Jasui looked at Shane "I saw your alchemy from town, you got a good technique" She said as she plonked herself onto the ground in an awkward but graceful way. "The way you aim that gun is good and your technique is good also but you should practice quickfiring" She said as she flung some throwing knives into a tree across from her, making a smiling face. "Practice speed and presicion and youll be a good alchemist." She said as she pressed her hands to the floor and alchemised her knives back to her, catching them with ease.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 3 2011, 09:44 AM
Post #118

Citizen

"hmmmm your right, buts its not just that, what I need is a sparing partner but the problem is I do not want to harm them" I said softly and sat back down. "I can get everything down but i can't master moving targets"

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 3 2011, 05:10 PM
Post #119

Apprentice

Rai fiddled with the ends of her hair. "Aim away" She said as she stood up and began to walk around, taunting shane. "You need to learn to work under pressure, people may induce you into blind rage and that is where we should start, If you can shoot in blind rage you can soot in general." She said before launching her knives around Shane with all the expertise she possesed.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Jul 3 2011, 09:07 PM
Post #120

Citizen

I dodge the knifes quickly, and try's not to take out my guns "I can't just shoot away..." dodge another knife that's comes close to my face. "if i start shooting it could reach the town and cause problems, that's why i shot them in the sky".

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 07:44 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css