HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GanGan "Don't Forget FMA": Comments from fans to fav FMA characters! (Comment submission has been closed), Series final Spoiler Warning for posts on/after page 5!
Riza Ayano
post Sep 23 2010, 06:21 AM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,119

hahaha...The pic is really funny.I can't stop laughing.. laugh.gif

--------------------

"Please Colonel,Don't go where I can't follow"
Royai Memory <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
deet-tastic
post Sep 23 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #32

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,768

I'm excited to see the Father/Homunculi photo

--------------------

Mai videos. Let me show you dem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTd1TbpGO4w

I WANT TO RIDE AN ENVYOSAURUS!

+Quote Post
hawkflame
post Sep 24 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #33

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,737

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Sep 22 2010, 03:45 PM) *
Not sure if anyone particularly cares about these sketches, but, here's the third one. ^^

Olivier and co, as well as Kimblee and Scar. Love the concept of this one; extreme cooking!

[attachment=10038:DFFMA3_2_.png]

That's like the most epic episode of Iron Chef ever.

As for the picture from Animage...

Ugh, that THING is still on Roy's lip! I'd almost rather have the cat whiskers or Armstrong mustache from the 4 koma omake.

+Quote Post
shanryelric
post Sep 25 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #34

Alchemists

Member No.: 71,970

ow man, too bad I haven't attend the one with father and the other homunculus!! =A= it's already closed now rite?
and thanks for those pictures, by the way!

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 25 2010, 01:06 PM
Post #35

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (shanryelric @ Sep 25 2010, 02:06 PM) *
ow man, too bad I haven't attend the one with father and the other homunculus!! =A= it's already closed now rite?
and thanks for those pictures, by the way!

@shanryelric - You can still send the message. This one closes at the end of Thursday, Sept. 29, 2010 (Japan time.)

In case anyone would like to send messages, I added the step-by-step instructions on how to send the massage on the first post. biggrin.gif
Please see the 4th Period (Homuncluli) part on the first post of this thread for "how to" send your messages. smile.gif

---

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Sep 22 2010, 03:45 PM) *
Not sure if anyone particularly cares about these sketches, but, here's the third one. ^^

Olivier and co, as well as Kimblee and Scar. Love the concept of this one; extreme cooking!

Extreme Iron Chefs

LOL, I love the pic and the "extreme cooking" concept! laugh.gif

btw....

Extreme Iron Chefs
Caption by Kimblee says "Buuuuuutiful."
And, on the right bottom part of the pic you see the signboard with the name of the restaurant that says "Ishbal-Inn." smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hoshino Hikari
post Sep 26 2010, 01:25 AM
Post #36

Citizen

Member No.: 75,235

Thanks for the pictures.
Oh my God, Kimblee is totally hilarious! xD What an agitated cooking... Frightening!!
I wish I could have sent a message to Roy or his team. The last period will probably be with Ed and Al, won't it? I'd like to understand other people's messages, but in Japanese... It's quite difficult! Well, no matter, Don't Forget Fullmetal Alchemist is really great. Oh, and thank you very much for the instructions!

--------------------

This art belongs to http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Sep 26 2010, 01:33 AM
Post #37

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@Tombow I'm sorry, I should have thought to make a new thread or something when I started posting the images! >.<;

But. yeah, I think the last one will be Ed and Al, possibly Winry, too. happy.gif I know what I would like it to be about, but I'll just have to wait, hope and see!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 26 2010, 04:18 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

^ @A Pierrot's Aria - Oh no no... that's what we (the board staff) is here for, and it's part of our job to constantly look out/look after for the forums and keep the forums nicely organized for our posters and visitors of the forums, by moving posts/threads to appropriate forums, etc., and if needed, like in this case, split the thread and make a new thread with a new thread topic, etc. And, in this case it really should have been me to do it since I'm the one who can read all the Japanese stuff on official GanGan site and hence could really understand all the details of this program... unfortunately, when this one was first brought to our attention, that's when I started being sick, and hence for the past one month or so I couldn't do lots of stuff I normally do to keep the board/forums going nicely. Sorry! T.T

@A Pierrot's Aria & Hoshino Hikari - I think you guys are right, and the last period will be probably Ed, Al, and possibly Winry?
I noticed that May was not in Xingese group. Maybe we see her in this period? xp
Also, I would love to see Hohenheim somewhere, and so.. he can be in this group also? ^^

...And, that means, I wonder who would be for the next period... trying to see which group hasn't been represented yet...
Maybe a group of all "other" characters? smile.gif

Anyway, since we still have a chance to send the message (till Sept. 29th Japan time), I'm soooo sending my shout-out to Bradley!!! biggrin.gif
(Or maybe to Greed. ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
mellulah
post Sep 26 2010, 08:44 AM
Post #39

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,956

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Sep 22 2010, 12:45 PM) *

Extreme Iron Chefs

As always, all the fan messages are up on the Don't Forget FMA site, and the next ones for messages and a sketch are Father and the Homunculi.

That's amazing heh heh, are they going to get more crazy? What's next for the homunculi? Crossdressing?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 27 2010, 10:50 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

I sent my message, and now I know more details on "how to" so...

Updated the "How to send messages" guide on the first post (see section for 4th period) with the English translations of the Message Composing page and Message Confirmation page. smile.gif
(You can send messages for the 4th period group till Sept. 29, 2010, Japan time.)

*For composing your message in Japanese, create very simple message in English, then you can use Google and other on-line translators, or you can send your message in English also.

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Sep 30 2010, 12:13 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

@Tombow Ah! I just thought for a moment I made some extra work for you guys. D:

Turns out the next round of comments go to Winry, Pinako, Mei and Hohenheim. The last one has got to be Ed and Al! xD

I'm also quite sure that it says the Homunculi picture will show up on October 7th...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 30 2010, 03:19 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

@A Pierrot's Aria - No worries. ^^ We have lots of volunteer team members kindly doing lots of works for our board to keep the board updated and organized, and I'm glad I can help with this one. And, I'm having fun. biggrin.gif

Speaking of, I updated (again xd) "how to send the message" guide (see 5th period) so that (hopefully) it's even more easier to follow step-by-step. xp

And yes, next group is Winry, May, Hohenheim, & Pinako.
I was just mentioning in my last post my desire to see Winry, May, and Hohenheim, and wondering if they were possibly in the last group. Good timing! Xd

I translated the name of this group as Lovable Company..or, I could have translated it as Lovable Companions and technically that would have been correct translations as well, I think. Just FYI. ^^

Anyway, (Warning! Series Final SPOILER ahead!) having Winry's famly (Winry, Pinako) and Ed & Al's family (Hohenheim) and May, in addition to the "family pic" from the last chapter, I think it's a pretty strong indication of what Arakawa thinks of, in terms of AlxMay? ^^

I already sent one message to Pinako! laugh.gif
We have 2 weeks to send our messages, and I'll probably try to send messages to Winry, May, and especially Hohenheim aslo! biggrin.gif

And yes, this means, the last group got be definitely, Ed and Al!
(If so, too bad we didn't get to see Izumi in this event.)
And yes, messages and Arakawa's drawing of Homunculus would be revealed on Oct. 7. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mellow
post Sep 30 2010, 04:41 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 75,403

hmm, May being in the next group is interesting!

I can't wait for the homunculus image to be revealed!

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Oct 6 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Homunculi Sketch. happy.gif

Attached File  Homunculi.png ( 350.52K ) Number of downloads: 122

And as always, the fan messages are also up. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pyroclasm
post Oct 7 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #45

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 74,542

Hah, awesome Homunculi picture. Thanks, A Pierrot's Aria!

--------------------

"I cannot tell you more... It is up to you to find the answer. Will we use Alchemy to wage war, to raise armies?
Or will we use it to grow wise, to rise above our petty feuds and perform great deeds?" - Kraden

LiveJournal | | Formspring

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 09:20 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css