Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mad House
Little Washu
post Jul 24 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #31

Lt. General

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,492

((Kay guys, Razzy is leaving for the night, and she'll maybe be back around midnight. Just passin' on the message~))

Rumia turned to Damien "Wait here, I have to finish my rounds." She smiled, grabbed her cart, and walked in the direction of Kari's cell. "Kari, I've a new blanket for you~"

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 24 2010, 02:15 PM
Post #32

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

A blank expression,devoid of emotion, on his face Abel stared past Kari as she used her claws to lockpick the door to her `cage`. Abel registred something with his ears, recognizing the pounding of the guards feet and soon enough two large men rampaged into view. He raised his hand up as, if to say goodbye, but unfortunately it was pointing at a wall and not at Kari.

Abel sprung into a sudden sprint and made his escape from the scene with an oblivious expression on his face as, if the events that took place seconds ago had all, but washed from his mind.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 24 2010, 02:17 PM
Post #33

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

Kari looked at him as he ran off,and shyly waved back having a feeling he could tell even with his back turned,and just stood outside her door with the nice nurse-lady giving her a rather startled look with blankets in her hands. This was not the time to go out for a walk. She would have to try later...and work faster with picking locks.

She pulled her pen out and scribbled on her paper showing it to the nurse while giving her the 'puppy eyes' that made everybody treat her like a child and well...not scold her or fight with her or anything.

Am I in trouble?

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jul 24 2010, 02:26 PM
Post #34

Lt. General

"Never that." Rumia smiled and patted Kari on the head. "If you wanna go for a walk next time, we could try a method less damaging to your nails." She held up a key. "But tonight may not be a good time, what with all the commotion. Let's wait until tomorrow night." She gently nudged Kari back into her cell. "I washed these myself, so you can be sure they're well done~" Most of the other nurses considered throwing them into a bucket of water, clean or otherwise, and letting it dry 'washing'. "I'll be back in a bit to bring you dinner. Any requests?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 24 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #35

Brigadier General

Lamb with a cookie for a dessert would be preferable please. Thank you very much for the blankets.

Kari scribbled on a new sheet of paper and held it up for her to read,with her tail,as she started to make her bed properly. She couldn't remember why she always did it,when it was such a tedious chore,but she did. Somebody clearly wanted her to have good manners before she came into this biiiiiiiiig bird cage for weird and bad people.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 24 2010, 02:36 PM
Post #36

Alchemists

By the time the two guards ran past Abel`s cell, the escapee had already made his way back into his cell and stood in front of the wall with a chalk in hand. Before him on the wall were series of four lines drawn vertically and one over them to signify the days he had spent in the facility, no one knew the exact meaning of the habbit, but Abel seemed to like keeping track of time.

"43..."

He muttered under his breath as he drew yet another line of the wall, quietly he gazed back at the cell door as the guards shouted, but to no avail. Abel sighed with a blank expression on his face before sitting down on his bed, his eyes became a haze and they lost focus once again as he stared beyond the wall.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jul 24 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #37

Lt. General

Rumia wrote down Kari's order and continued on to Abel's cell. "Sir, I have new bedding for you... and also, I'm here to take an order for dinner... if you'd like one." Rumia wasn't the best cook, but she did what she could to make the patients as comfortable as she could. "if there's anything I can do..."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 24 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #38

Brigadier General

Kari sat on her bed while chewing on her thumb a bit. What to do for some sort of communication with the interesting person without having to escape from her cell every night and risk getting caught by the mean guards.

What did she have in her room as supplies for one thing? ...Paper and a pen. Great. Very helpful.

Next question...where exactly WAS his room? She could hear Rumia very clearly without even using her enhanced hearing so it had to be relatively close.

She grabbed her chair and went over to her window once more. She turned her head to the left,that was the general direction Rumia went,and concentrated on trying to look into the closest window. Good night vision was helpful but...it was a pretty off angle.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 24 2010, 02:55 PM
Post #39

Alchemists

Abel did not register the nurse nor her words at all, but seemed to be aware of her presence and hear her words. He stared emotionlessly forward for a few seconds before, muttering two words.

"Salmon, please."

Abel left it at that, he pushed himself up and walked in front of the wall, stopping to stare at it or through it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 24 2010, 02:58 PM
Post #40

Brigadier General

Kari ripped a piece of paper out of her note book and scribbled a quick note (asking what his name was) and started folding the paper. She still couldn't remember as to how she knew how to make a paper airplane,let alone why she even wanted too,but she did so she didn't bother questioning it.

She stuck her arm out of the window and struggled for a minute before managing to chuck it towards the other window...it should be aerodynamic enough to not fall down...

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jul 24 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #41

Lt. General

Rumia took the orders and others down to the kitchen, stopping by Kari's on her way. "Would you like to speak to Mr. Abel?" She asked gently. "When I bring the dinners back up, I'll see what I can do."

Carrying a cart full of food, not 5 star prepared, but definitely edible back up to the cells. She handed Kari her plate, and smiled. "When I give Mr. Abel his, I'll see if he'd like to talk to you." She walked down the hall, to Abel's room. "Salmon is hard to prepare, so I hope this is to your liking." She placed a plate on the table. "By the way..." She began.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 24 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #42

Alchemists

Abel kept staring ahead, still motionless and not acknowledging the presence of others around him. His lips seemed to be moving, but no words came out as, if he was chanting something without a voice. Rumia`s words fell onto deaf ears, but when she left her words unfinished it took a while before the cloudy eyes stared straight through her.

"Miss Rumia is baiting me with something"

Abel muttered out loud with an emotionless face and tone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 24 2010, 03:44 PM
Post #43

Brigadier General

Kari was eating her lamb,making herself save her cookie for last even though it looked too good to wait for,while attempting to eat as cleanly as possible when you have to use your fingers. She finished quickly,she was hungrier for usual for some odd reason,and got up to get her hair brush and attempt brushing her long silver hair. She never could get the back....

She managed to get most of it brushed with her small comb and started trying to scratch behind her ear. Too itchy in this place. She took her shoe off and started trying the way her body told her...only to get stuck. Great.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jul 24 2010, 04:16 PM
Post #44

Lt. General

Rumia stared at Abel. He was a strange man indeed. "Baiting? I don't know about that. But the young girl down the hall from you... she'd like to have a word or two with you, in the way that she does. Think about it." With that she left and returned to Kari's cell, where she attempted to help untangle her foot from her hair and brush the rest of it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZOINKSaGhost
post Jul 24 2010, 06:54 PM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 74,733

"If you have salmon, I'll take that. I love salmon. Almost as much as I love corned beef and mustard." so said a familiar and monotone voice from behind the nurse. He smirked slightly, showing emotion for once: amusement. Though his voice betrayed none of that, and he still kept in his hand the bloody axe. One question still remained unanswered though: how did a large man such as himself weilding a bloody axe and cover with odd blue clothing manage to slip by the guards? A question for the ages. "I'm sorry, that was rude of me. I'll take the salmon, please"

--------------------

Yo, Sephiroth. Im really happy for you; Imma let you finish. But Kefka was one of the best RPG villains of all time! Of all time!

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 03:16 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css