Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mad House
Little Washu
post Jul 24 2010, 12:53 PM
Post #16

Lt. General

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,492

"Oh my" Rumia was near overtaken by the man's desperate plea. "I'm not sure this is a place you would want to stay, exactly..." Rumia strayed from a yes or no answer, eyes shifting. "If you really must, you can come in, and I'll try to have a word with my boss." She smiled kindly and hesitantly opened the door, regretting it as soon as she did.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 24 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #17

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

A young man clad in white appeared next to Rumia, his eyes devoid of emotion and frankly.... anything. He stared into space, his sight did not make contact with anyone nor anything that was before him, at first glance one might have assumed that he was blind, but that was hardly the case. For a brief moment, a light ignited his eyes, they sharpened and locked on Damien. His mouth moved, but the words were a faint whisper that only those near him could distinguish.

"... Should... not... ask.. him.. for.. help..."

He uttered and in that instant his gray eyes became dull, blank. Abel spun around as he seemed to register the noise of footsteps approaching, no doubt the guards wished to direct him away from the entrance. Out of his own accord, Abel disappeared into the hallways,

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jul 24 2010, 01:37 PM
Post #18

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

Damien stared back at the place where the man, who had disappeared as soon as he had appeared, had stood. He wondered who that was, but didn't ask. This place was unnerving to Damien, but no more unnerving than being exposed to the night outside.

Suddenly, a man appeared, like a ghost, behind the boy and the man with the axe. He shut the door, moved toward Rumia like a snake and with an unnerving smile, asked "A word with me? About what?" Though his amused grin showed that he seemed to already know.

Damien jumped back. The man seemed to appear out of nowhere.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 24 2010, 01:40 PM
Post #19

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

Kari picked up her small chair, the rooms had a bed,toilet,desk,chair,and wardrobe generally unless specifics were needed, and set it to the door to look up from between the bars. There was going to be lots of new people here...She wondered if they even knew what they were getting into. This place was not a nice place.

She saw one of the people that had come a few days before walking down the hall,which was odd since he had no guards flanking him to take him somewhere,and she tapped on her door scribbling on her paper a simple question when he looked at her with very blank but knowing eyes.

Where are you going?

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jul 24 2010, 01:40 PM
Post #20

Lt. General

"A-ah, sir... this young man needed a place to stay, and I wondered if it would be entirely unreasonable for him to..." Rumia trailed off, he seemed to get what she meant anyway. Her eyes darted from Damien to her boss.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZOINKSaGhost
post Jul 24 2010, 01:43 PM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 74,733

"How come everyone is ignoring me? It's a bit rude, I think. I mean, I gave a fugitive and sandwich, and he pretends to be a mute. Then he speaks to a nurse. The same nurse I asked if they had tuna (which I love) and again, ignored. Now, he enters shelter that is of questionable permission to enter. Well, for me at least. And now I don't have corned beef. Or mustard." So sighed the man with the axe, never imporing any emotion when he spoke. At first, one could mistake this as extreme lack of enthusiasm...at first.

The man with the axe looked up for a moment, scanning the horizon, searching for somewhere else to go, maybe to find corned beef and mustard, so he could make a proper sandwich. When he did this, he caught sight of the overseer, and looked wide eyed (as per his normal expression) at it. "Oh, hi there." He waved to the man at the top of the building, knowing full well he could see him. "I don't like imposing shadowy figures that hide out on large towers. I should ask him to knock that off." and with that, the tranquil giant grabbed his axe and tore through the lock of the gates, looking for another enterence in which to get inside the house, in order to give the man on the hill a stern talking to.

--------------------

Yo, Sephiroth. Im really happy for you; Imma let you finish. But Kefka was one of the best RPG villains of all time! Of all time!

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jul 24 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #22

Lt. General

Rumia looked at the man with the ax. "You can come in too... if you lose your weapon..." She looked anxious.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZOINKSaGhost
post Jul 24 2010, 01:46 PM
Post #23

Citizen

"No."

--------------------

Yo, Sephiroth. Im really happy for you; Imma let you finish. But Kefka was one of the best RPG villains of all time! Of all time!

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jul 24 2010, 01:51 PM
Post #24

Lt. General

"Okay... then... Sir, you can remain out here. If you choose to lose your weapon, I'll let you in." Rumia quickly closed the door. That man was dangerous. He wouldn't be getting into this place on her watch, not with that ax anyway. He probably has things to do anyway. It made her happy the mad house was currently out of tuna.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jul 24 2010, 01:51 PM
Post #25

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

The Overseer laughed for a while, then stopped to say, "Of course he can stay... show him to a room. And... inform the guards that there is an axe-weilding murderer on the premises. Have them bring him inside, whether he wants to or not." He ended the last part with a scowl.

Damien started to doubt whether he wanted to stay or not. He had no idea what this place was. Was it a prison or a hospital of some sort?

"Excuse me," Damien spoke up timidly, more to Rumia than to the ghostly pale man, who was now staring out of a window near the door. "What is this place?"

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
ZOINKSaGhost
post Jul 24 2010, 01:55 PM
Post #26

Citizen

"Thats a bit rude." He said, completely monotone. "Also, please don't climb up onto the highest part of the tower looking down at us like a vulture spying gazelle carcass. I hate vultures. But I love tuna. Do you have any?" He called from the doorway, peaking his head in, looking to see what the chatter was about inside.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 24 2010, 01:57 PM
Post #27

Alchemists

Where are you going?

Abel`s wandering feet miracolously halted, but he did not turn to face the one asking the question or more specificly the note. He stared blankly into the hallway with a blank expression on his face, he seemed to ponder the question for a moment as, if he himself was not quite sure of the answer.

"Somewhere, nowhere, wherever. I suppose it makes no difference once your in here..."

He said whilst tilting his head a bit and turning towards Kari.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 24 2010, 01:59 PM
Post #28

Brigadier General

Interesting. People usually just gave a r@ndom place and ran off. She nodded slowly and scribbled once more on her sheet of paper,having a whole note book full,and held it up for him to read once more

How did you get out of your cage?

She wanted to know how to get out too,she wouldn't try escaping the building...yet anyway perhaps in the future,so she can take a walk to stretch her legs. Pacing around your cell was not a very interesting way to spend your time.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 24 2010, 02:06 PM
Post #29

Alchemists

The girl turned away and scribbled something on a whole notebook, dispersing with the note. Yet again she seemed to be curious, Abel figured that he might as well answer.

How did you get out of your cage?

Abel`s eyes sharpened for a second becoming like steel as he read the text, but fell into grayish scud after comprehending the message. A faint, albeit somewhat bold, smile spread on his face as he pressed his left hand against his stomach. After a moment of gaggling, Abel sticked his tongue out with a metal key resting on it. He quickly got rid of the key by swallowing it from whence it came.

"They are not that smart."

Abel explained with a blank yet somewhat gleeful expression on his face.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 24 2010, 02:09 PM
Post #30

Brigadier General

Kari blinked but surprisingly giggled a little.

It wasn't gross to her,it was logical and very out of the box to do. Something she probably wasn't able to do but...she did have claws.

She held up one finger in the international motion of 'one minute' and stuck her pen behind her cat ear and started leaning over the door with her arm sticking out inbetween the bars and started to pick the lock with her claws. To her,this person seemed the most fun you could get in this place.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 10:50 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css