General Site Tech Problem Report Thread
Tombow
post Jul 21 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

If you encounter some site tech problem, pleas post and report it here. smile.gif

---------------

QUOTE (Razzy @ Jul 21 2010, 12:53 PM) *
Has this site been kinda... not working well today for anyone else? 'Cause half the time I go on here I get an error or something. Baw. D:

@Razzy - What kind of error message? unsure.gif Like, one from your Net provider, saying they can't connect to our site, and such?
I can connect to the board fine today, but once in a while I get that message when my connection drops to way too slow.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Tombow
post Jan 11 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #2

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@A Pierrot's Aria - Thank you for the info, and thank you for helping out Thunderkitten!
The case with Thunderkitten may possibly be coming from a different cause... lately we've been getting a large number of spambot attacks, and I suspect that one of such spambot had an IP very close to hers and hence now her account is also getting blocked from accessing our board. (actually, that's why I asked The Stubborn Alchemist his IP also, to find out if that is the case. ^^)

And, if this is the case, to solve this one I need to know which IP Thunderkitten is currently using. The system is designed so that it should avoid blocking the IP Thunderkitten has registered on on our board, but because she has used multiple different IPs since she has registered on our board I can not tell which one she is on currently, or whether she is currently using different IP that is not on our list. sad.gif

Hence, if Thunderkitten feels comfortable, please ask her to tell you her IP and you can let me know, or if she doesn't feel comfortable with that, then let me know and she can email me her IP info (I'll PM you my email address and please IM her that), or she can direct message her IP info (private) to the board's Twitter account. Please let her know and find out which way she'd prefer. Once I know her IP I'll try to figure out the way to help her. Thank you so much for your help! smile.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 01:39 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css