General Site Tech Problem Report Thread
Tombow
post Jul 21 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

If you encounter some site tech problem, pleas post and report it here. smile.gif

---------------

QUOTE (Razzy @ Jul 21 2010, 12:53 PM) *
Has this site been kinda... not working well today for anyone else? 'Cause half the time I go on here I get an error or something. Baw. D:

@Razzy - What kind of error message? unsure.gif Like, one from your Net provider, saying they can't connect to our site, and such?
I can connect to the board fine today, but once in a while I get that message when my connection drops to way too slow.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Razzy
post Jul 22 2010, 10:56 PM
Post #2

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

^ It said that "Internet cannot connect". But it's working fine now, thanks. smile.gif I guess it was just my weird computer.

But I also have another problem.
Whenever I try to change the 'Personal Statement' section in my profile, it never changes no matter what I do.
Everything else in my profile works fine for me; that's just giving me some difficulty. Does anyone know what the problem is, or how it can be fixed?

I had this problem a few years ago, last time I was active here. I think a mod was able to change it for me.

Any help would be appreciated! happy.gif

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 23 2010, 05:27 AM
Post #3

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Razzy @ Jul 23 2010, 01:56 AM) *
Whenever I try to change the 'Personal Statement' section in my profile, it never changes no matter what I do.
Everything else in my profile works fine for me; that's just giving me some difficulty. Does anyone know what the problem is, or how it can be fixed?

Hi Razzy, could you tell me how you're trying to edit you Personal Statement?

Are you trying to edit you Personal Statement while on My Controls and then on the left side menu, under Personal Profile, clicking on Edit Personal Portal Information, and then editing the Personal Statement (top box) and when done clicking on Save Settings at the bottom, then you get redirected to the Forum home page but the newly edited Personal Statement information is not showing up on your Personal Profile page? unsure.gif

If so, could you try this way?
Please go to your Personal Profile page, and in the center column of your Personal Profile page, click on Settings button. And then after editing the Personal Statement (2nd box?) there, hit Save Settings at the bottom.

Could you try this way and let me know if it works? Or, if you're currently trying to edit your Personal Statement by going to your Personal Profile page and if that is not working, then could you try doing it on your My Controls page and see if that works?

Please let me know. ^^

Also, for the reference, could you tell me which Web browser, and which version (such as, FireFox 3.6 etc.) are you using?
And, do you happen to have another Web browser (such as, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.) on your computer? If so, could you get on our board while on that alternate browser, and try to edit your Personal Statement with the way you usually do (the way it does not work while on your regular browser) and then let me know whether that works with your alternate browser? Thanks!! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2016 - 08:43 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css