HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Teen Sex (excluding Married Teens For This Discussion), Acceptable Or Not, And At What Age?, Shall we provide sex-ed? If so, at what age?
mellulah
post Sep 10 2010, 01:25 PM
Post #46

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 65,956

Here's my 2 cents.

I fully support the idea of sex education in schools. I had my first sex education lesson when I was 8 and I feel that it is important to educate children about the importance of contraception and the dangers of STDs.

Personally I lost my virginity when I was underage, I have no regrets about it just who. It just happened and nothing ill came of it. Now I am 18 I realise how young I was and feel a little shocked looking at the 13 year old girls now. I also believe that having sex with one person and breaking up does not make it any less special when you have sex when you find Miss/Mr Right. I also feel that having sex with more than one person in a short span of time does not make you a 'slut', it's an innapropriate label if both parties are consenting. What does make you a 'slut' is playing 2 people at the same time and cheating on someone who trusts you. Threesomes, foursomes and moresomes if that sort of thing floats your boat I'm a-okay with if it's all clear with both parters involved. I'd be far too shy for any of thoose.

It's all down to the individual, some teens are mature enough to handle it I know from personal experience as I have had no negative effects from it, some, like a friend of mine, don't think and end up catching something.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Envy's Lady
post Dec 25 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #47

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 73,733

We were taught about sex at school when I was 12. That's probably a good age since it is when kids hit puberty. And if they start having urges but don't understand them that's going to be worse. It will make puberty more awkward if they don't even understand what is going on.

And the fact is you can't prevent all teens from having sex so it's best to teach them safe sex in the hopes it will cut down on problems.

It is a fine line though because it teens can avoid having sex, that's for the best in my opinion.

I'm 26 and I still haven't had sex. That is a long time to wait and I would have liked it if I was married earlier. I'm still not married and I personally feel too awkward about doing it before marriage. I've been with my b/f for a few years and I've tried to psych myself into doing it after all this time but I'm so afraid of pregnancy that I just can't even get turned on for the sex. My family has a big no-no against sex before marriage and I'd hate to be the only non-married pregnant person to ever exist in my family.

So I'm holding off but if I turn out to be a 30 year old virgin I probably won't be happy about it. I don't think it's sad for people to still be virgins at that age or anything but I'll just know I spent most of my young life not doing any sex and I wonder if that's a good thing or not.

When people are under 18 though I for sure think that they probably shouldn't be having sex....but we all know some are still going to do it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 07:21 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css