Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pokemon Rp, An old RP that me & a few friends enjoyed
Carmencita
post Jun 28 2010, 03:41 PM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,440

Hello thar! Well I'm a fail at creating plots and all for Role-plays. I'm much better at just joining. But there was this one RP that a friend of mine made on another website that quite a few of us enjoyed (despite my big absense which drowned me out for a while but I caught up) and I got my friend's permission to re-post it here to see how many people will join. Well.. let's get started?

I have a few rules as well...
-Please. Give me a nice full 3 setences before you post. And please, don't post 20 paragraphs.
-Please don't play as a legendary unless said otherwise.
-If Carmencita begins to fail at role-playing, tell her. Please.
-Follow forum rules.

Plot

In 2050 everything seemed to be going alright in the pokemon world, but especially in the Kanto area. Many different species of pokemon have migrated into the land. However, something is amiss. Lunan (who will be introduced in a moment) feels the change in the air, as well as many other pokemon that he meets up with. However, he is the only one that seems disturbed enough to try venturing to where the legendaries reside to find out the truth of the matter. Trekking throughout the land, he is trying to meet up with Zapdos, though the bird is elusive. If Zapdos doesn't know the answer, then he will keep looking. Lunan is currently in Fushia City, taking sanctuary in the Safari Zone for a spell.

This is Lunan...
Name: Lunan
Species: Umbreon
Personality: Laid-back, friendly and calm. Being a defensive pokemon, he has learned to roll with the punches and rarely starts a fight. However, he is not afraid to finish a fight. He also trusts other pokemon much more than humans as his trainer abandoned him shortly after he evolved, angry that he had not become an Espeon like she wanted.
Looks: Lunan looks just like any other Umbreon, of average size.
Played by:

I'm going to let someone be Lunan if they wish because trust me, I am no good as a main character.

Character Sheet
Name: (optional but I don't want 3 Eevees and all are named Eevee so if you want to...)
Species: (play as pokemon or trainer)
Personality:
Looks:
Other?:

And finally mine:
Name: Tenshi [Angel] (though often refers to herself as "Ten" meaning "heaven")
Species: Espeon
Age: 3 (I think this is about 18 years in human years...)
Personality: Tenshi is kind and she does care about others. Hatred is more of a last resort. Although she may be rather fragile inside, she's tough on the out and when mad, she will pick a fight. She's also adventurous and rather brave but she does have her fears. All-in-all she's an open-hearted, loyal friend who will stand up to protect those she loves.
Looks:
Other?: Umm.. N/A..?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jul 20 2010, 05:42 PM
Post #2

Lt. General

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,492

I would join... but I'm not one for talking Pokemon lol. I like to play as trainer w/ Pokemon lol.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 07:18 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css