HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Translation Work-thread, To help us concentrate, volunteer-staff-members only, please. :)
Valérie
post Jul 30 2010, 01:02 AM
Post #46

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,677

Step 1: Post #39

Original:
QUOTE (Edamame @ Jul 29 2010, 11:31 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

I have been following the Elric brothers on their journey for nine years now, and I can not believe that such an amazing and finely-crafted story has come to an end. Each one of the characters that you have created seemed to leap off the page as I read, and it was as though I too was traveling alongside Edward and Alphonse and sharing in their struggles and triumphs. I do not think any other manga has taught me so much about human nature, love, and hope in the face of incredible odds as Full metal Alchemist has. Edward has to be one of my favourite characters in fiction as I admire his courage, optimism, and his strength never to give up until his goal is achieved. It has been such an honour to read your work, and I hope to pass this story on to a friend who can begin their own journey with some of most memorable characters in manga.

Thank you! I look forward to your next story and wish you the very best,
Kristine L (Edamame), Scotland

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

私は9年間今では旅にエルリック兄弟が、次のされている、と私はそのような細かく細工された素晴らしい話は終わりに来ているなんて信じられない。ページを私が読んでから飛び降りるように見えた作成した文字の一つ一つ、それは今だとして闘争のエドワードとアルフォンスと共有inと勝利私も一緒に旅したのに。私は他の漫画はそんなに人間のnature、愛私を教えてとは思わない、とフルメタル錬金術師は、has as信じられないほどのオッズに直面してhope。エドワードは私は彼の勇気、楽観的に感心するように私のお気に入りの文字の小説にする、とは、彼の強みは自分の目標が達成されるまであきらめることはない。これは、このような名誉をあなたの作品を読んでており、私はいくつかの最も記憶に残る文字の漫画で自分の旅を始めることができます友人にこの話を渡すために願っています。

ありがとうございました!私はあなたの次の話を見て、あなたの最高の希望、
クリスティーンのl(枝豆)、スコットランド

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister
SsleepyAlly - My little sister

Roy and Riza fan art contest 2010
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Jul 30 2010, 05:18 PM
Post #47

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 64,866

Step 1: Post #41

Original:
QUOTE (MsLinn @ Jul 30 2010, 03:22 PM) *
To Arakawa-sensei

Fullmetal Alchemist brought me so many new thing to enjoy in life. I can without a doubt say that I have never loved anything fictional more than I love Fullmetal Alchemist, and any characters more than the Elric brothers.
Not just becasue of the story, that is so clever and thought out and it makes me tear up right now, thinking about it, and how it ended. Not just the characters, who are so admirable and interesting with personal developement that we can follow! Not just the artwork which makes me groan in envy (Riza's hair in chapter 58!) and inspire me. Not just the funny parts, where I finally found my kind of humor!
FA crashed into my life when I was on my way of discovering what it mean to be a fan and to be a part of a fandom. It swept me away. Fanart, fanfiction, discussions about episodes, chapters, characters, theories, and meeting other people who are just as crazy about a thing as me! Fullmetal Alchemist was my first obesession, and I will never forget.

Thank you for being so awesome,
Linn V. (MsLinn), Sweden

Google:
荒川先生に

鋼の錬金術師は、多くの新しいものを生活の中で楽しむために私をもたらした。疑いもなく、私は何も架空の登録がないと言う私がすることができます以上の私は、任意の文字よりエルリック兄弟よりも鋼の錬金術師が大好きです。
ストーリーだけでなくために、それはそう賢いと考えられて、それが私が[i]の今[/ i]の涙行うと、それについて考えると、どのように終わった。ので、[i]は興味深い[/ i]は立派な個人developement、我々が続くことができるとさだけでなく文字!私うめき声羨望の(章58リザの髪になりますだけでなくアートワーク!)と私を抱かせる。私は最終的に[私はユーモアの/ i]のような私の[2985]だけでなく面白い部分!
FAは私の人生私はそれがファンとするダムの一部であることを意味を発見する私の方法だったに墜落した。それは離れて私を襲った。イラスト、ファンフィクション、エピソードについての議論、章、文字、理論、と同じように私とのことに夢中にしている他の人に会う!鋼の錬金術師は私の最初obesessionされ、私は決して忘れないだろう。

ので、素晴らしい当分の間、ありがとうございました
リン五(MsLinn)、スウェーデン

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Jul 30 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #48

Step 1: Post #42

Original:

QUOTE (phoenixmiko @ Jul 30 2010, 05:09 PM) *
Dear Hiromu Arakawa,

Full Metal Alchemist is one of the best mangas ever created! Friends introduced me to it some years back and I was hooked. I couldn’t get enough of it and still can’t to this day. With the way the story transports you to a world so vast that it seems to transcend the very pages on which it’s drawn and teaches you about life and human nature, it's no wonder it’s touched my life. It felt like I was growing up alongside my favourite character Winry because I could empathise with her so well. I'm really glad she found happiness with Edward after so many trials and tribulations. It makes me feel like I can also look to the future and go forward toward my dreams, that I too will able to gain a Fullmetal heart along the way just as they did. To me, the story will never end because it lives on inside of all of us; in everything we do and strive for.

Thank you very much for an inspiring, incredible journey that I will never forget.

Alana Gladwish (phoenixmiko), England

Google:
親愛なる弘荒川、

鋼の錬金術師は最高の漫画のこれまでに作成されます!友達はそれに数年前、私を紹介私は夢中になった。私はそれの十分を得ることができなかった、まだすることができますこの日しないように。方法の話では、世界ように広大なため、それは、それが描かれていると生活と人間の本性についてを教えて、非常にページを超越するようあなたを運ぶ、それはそれは私の人生に触れているのかしらです。私は彼女のようによく同情できるので、私は私のお気に入りの文字ウィンリィと一緒に育っていたような感じがした。私は彼女が非常に多くの試練と苦難の後エドワードと幸せを見つけてくれてうれしい。それは私が将来を期待することができますように、転送、私の夢toward行く、私はあまりにも方法と同じようにしたalong鋼のheartを得ることが私に感じを。それは内のすべての私たちの上に住んでいるので、私には、話が終わることはありません。すべての我々が努力しください。

非常に刺激的、信じられないほどの旅は、私は決して忘れないしていただきありがとうございます。

アラナグラッドウィッシュ(phoenixmiko)、イギリス

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Jul 30 2010, 08:56 PM
Post #49

Citizen

Member No.: 70,424

Step 3: Post #7

Original:
QUOTE (hoprabbit @ Jun 24 2010, 07:18 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

You're a brilliant writer and you've inspired so many pictures and parody fiction, even just for me! I've enjoyed reading your work and watching the animated series by the same name so much, and my friends were just thrilled when I introduced them to your amazing characters. Congratulations on completing this huge project!

And just because I love her so much, I have to tell you that my favorite character is Riza Hawkeye. Between her deep connection to Roy (Who I also love very much) and her attitude I developed an idolship for her. I'm sad to see her story ends here, but still so happy of what a great character she became!

I know this letter was probably no different than the thousands you'll be receiving, but here's my two cents: It really meant something to me that a 'tiny, insignificant human' like myself could relate to a lot of what Ed is going through. With a lot of places, someone like Ed would've been just another whiny character with no mom. Thanks for giving him backbone and an automail leg to stand on.

Thank you for all those years of amazing story and hope for more of your work,

Jerrica L., United States

Final Translation:

荒川先生へ、

素晴らしい作家で、色々な絵やパロディを刺激して、私も抱かせました!作品を読んで、アニメを見るのが本当に楽しました。私は素晴らしいキャラクターを友達に紹介した時、友達はワクワクしました。このでかいプロジェクトを終わるおめでとうございます!

私はリザを大分愛しているので、「彼女は私の一番好きなキャラクター」と言うのは必要です。リザとロイ(彼も大好き)の深い関係とリザの態度もので、リザに感心します。彼女の話の終わは悲しいですが、凄いキャラクターになってよかったです。

この手紙と先生がもらう何千の手紙は違わないかもしれませんが、意見を言いたいです:私のような小さくて、軽微な人間はエドのたくさんの経験が分かれてよかったです。他の物語でエドのような人はお母さんがいない泣き虫だったかもしれません。
エドに勇気とオートメールの足をあげてくれてありがとうございました。

数年の素晴らしい物語に感謝して、先生のもっと作品を読むのを希望します。

Jerrica L.、合衆国

--------------------

Banner and icon made by me

+Quote Post
Valérie
post Jul 31 2010, 01:49 AM
Post #50

Alchemists

Step 1: Post #49 (was #43 and became #49)

QUOTE (The Breezy Alchemist @ Aug 1 2010, 08:13 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

I haven't been reading Fullmetal Alchemist for a long time like everyone else. This July was a year after I started reading your manga series. Since then however, I have been avidly following Fullmetal Alchemist which has been a comfort to me, even if it was only for a year. I admire your creativity and skill at drawing and if anything, I hope to draw like you can when I grow up (next to being able to use alchemy). Fullmetal Alchemist inspired me, and I often contemplated about what it takes to gain a fullmetal heart. When Fullmetal Alchemist ended, I was happy about Ed and Al finally getting their bodies back (it was about time they did), but I also just realized how meaningful Fullmetal Alchemist was to me and I would never see any more of the Fullmetal Alchemist universe. But Fullmetal Alchemist taught me to keep moving forward and try to achieve my goals, no matter how hard they seem. Thanks for the memories Arakawa- sensei, without Fullmetal Alchemist; I would be a very different person.

Thank you very much for Fullmetal Alchemist,
Caroline Chiou (The Breezy Alchemist), USA

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

私は皆と同じように長い時間のために鋼の錬金術師を読むされていない。私はあなたの漫画を読み始めた後に、この7月は1年だった。それ以来、私は熱心にする私に慰めをされている鋼の錬金術師、次の場合でも、それが唯一の1年間でしたされている。私はあなたの創造性と図面でスキルと何かを賞賛、私はあなたのような描画するために望むことができるときに私は(次の成長)錬金術を使用できることに。鋼の錬金術師は私に影響を与えた、と私はしばしばそれが鋼の錬金術心を得るために必要なものについて熟考した。時鋼の錬金術師が終わった後、私はエドとアル満足最後に自分の体に戻る(それは彼らがいないの時間でした)なっていたが、私にされた方法有意義な鋼の錬金術師は、私は鋼の錬金術師宇宙の詳細を参照してください決して私もちょうど実現。しかし、鋼の錬金術師私は前進し続ける方法と一生懸命に思える私の目標は、どんなに達成しようとすると教えた。鋼の錬金術師なく記憶荒川先生、のおかげで、私は非常に違う人になる。

非常に鋼の錬金術師は、ありがとう
キャロライン銃撃事件(ブリージーの錬金術師)、アメリカ合衆国

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister

+Quote Post
Valérie
post Jul 31 2010, 05:16 AM
Post #51

Alchemists

Done

Step 3: Post #3
Step 2: Process skipped

Original:
QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jun 22 2010, 10:29 PM) *
Arakawa-Sensei,

I wanted to thank you for bringing me on one of the most enjoyable journeys I’ve taken as a reader. I have truly enjoyed every moment of Fullmetal Alchemist. Your story never fell into the usual clichés of shounen manga, and took on a life of its own, becoming the most memorable manga I’ve ever read.

As an aspiring writer, your writing has truly influenced me over the years. I’ve been moved by your loveable, original, and well-developed characters, and the deep relationships they formed with one another. Your detailed, intricate plots, and the way you crafted your story to never leave any loose ends has taught me so much as a writer, and has kept me on the edge of my seat as an avid and devoted reader. Fullmetal Alchemist has always, and will always stick out to me because of its realistic and original cast and the deep themes about life, humanity, love, family, and hope, not to mention the perfect balance of action, drama, comedy, and romance. Even now that this story is over, I will never forget about Ed, Al, and Roy, or the journeys they went on, and their story will echo in my mind and continue to influence and inspire my writing for many years to come. Thank you for making these past years so special!

Your biggest fan,
RoyxRizaFan, United States of America

Final translation:

親愛なる荒川先生へ

私はリーダーとして最も楽しい旅に連れて来てくれて礼を言うと思った。本当に« 鋼の錬金術師 »のすべての瞬間を楽しんだ。荒川先生の話は少年漫画のいつもの決まり文句に落ちなかった。独自の生命を取り、私が今まで読んだ漫画の中で最も印象深い漫画になった。私は作家の卵として、荒川先生の文章が本当に影響を与えていた。荒川先生の、オリジナルで、よく発達したの愛らしいキャラクターが、彼らのお互いに形成された深い関係に移動してきた。荒川先生の詳細な、複雑な筋立て、迷宮入りの問題を離れることのない話に細工された方法はライターとして私に教えてきた、熱心な献身的なリーダーとして心を奪われてきた。« 鋼の錬金術師 »は、常にその現実的なのでオリジナルキャスト丈に、それと人生、人類愛、家族、そして希望についての深いテーマ、ましてアクション、ドラマ、ロマンス,コメディの完璧なバランス、爪の垢を煎じて飲む。今、この話が終わるとも、私はエド、アル、ロイ、または彼らに行った旅について、決して忘れない彼らのストーリーは私の心エコーされ、私の文章を何年も影響を与えるに鼓舞している。愛しがる先年を作るにためありがとうございました!

あなたの大ファンのひとり
ロイリザーファン アメリカ合衆国

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Jul 31 2010, 01:06 PM
Post #52

Citizen

Step 3: Post #29

Original:
QUOTE (EniviD EiraM @ Jul 24 2010, 12:26 PM) *
Dearest Arakawa-sensei,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the great success of Fullmetal ALchemist. It was the best! Your work inspired me to overcome hardships with courage and to learn from my mistakes. FMA isn't just like any manga series filled with action and comedy but it is also a series that lectures about life and is based from some reality.

Sensei, thank you very much for your hardwork. I hope you will continue to inspire other people. Thank you for that cool pipsqueak alchemist you created.

More Power !

Sincerely,
Divine Marie, Philippines

Final Translation:

荒川先生へ

まず、私は先生に鋼の錬金術師の大きい成功おめでとうございます。最高でした!先生の漫画は私に勇気で苦労に打ち克って、間違いを鑑みるのを抱かせました。ハガレンはたくさんアクションとコメディがあるだけでなく、人世について教える漫画で、ちょっと現実に基ずきます。

先生、努力ありがとうございました。他の人々を抱かせるのを続けるといいですね。かっこいいチビの錬金術師を作ってくれてありがとうございました。

もっとパワー!

ディバイン・マリー
フィリピン

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Jul 31 2010, 01:15 PM
Post #53

Step 1: Post #47

Original:

QUOTE (Rainshine @ Jul 31 2010, 01:11 PM) *
Dear Hiromu Arakawa,

I've only been following Fullmetal Alchemist for about two years, if that even. But I've loved every bit of it; each chapter was well worth a month's wait, and never ceased to surprise me. Just when I think the plot's going one way, it goes in some other direction that I hadn't even thought of.
I love Fullmetal Alchemist, like no other work of fiction that I know of. When I first started reading, I was so entranced by the world you'd created, especially the alchemy. I think I can speak for many of your readers when I say that there's been times where I wished it was real.
I love the whole cast of characters; each one is unique, even if they just play a minor part in the story.
It's impossible for me to just choose one favorite. I love the Elric brothers, for being so strong and determined, I love Roy and Riza for their loyalty. I even love Envy, for the crazy jealous thing he is.
I know this letter won't be that different from the tons of other letters you must be getting, but I just wanted to let you know; your work means a lot to me. It's made me cry, it's made me smile until my face hurt. It's inspired me. I'm so glad that I found it before it ended, and that I get to thank you like this.

Thank you for creating such a beautiful story,
Rainshine, United States

Google:

親愛なる弘荒川、

私は約2年間、鋼の錬金術師、次のしてきたことかさえ。しかし、私はそれのすべてのビットが好きだ、各章では、よく月の待つだけの価値であり、私を驚かせ続けた。ちょうどその時私はプロットの行く1つの方法、それは私も考えていなかったいくつかの他の方向に行くと思います。
私は小説の他の作品のように、私が知っている鋼の錬金術師、大好きです。私が最初に読み始めて、私は世界では、作成したい、特に錬金術有頂天になった。私は読者の多くは、私が言って話すことができると思うが私はそれが本物だった望んだ回されました。
私は文字の全体キャストを愛して、それぞれ1つのユニークな場合でも、彼らは物語の中でマイナーな役割を果たしている。
ことは不可能私は1つだけのお気に入りを選択するためです。私は、あまりにも強いていると決定さエルリック兄弟を愛し、私は彼らの忠誠心のロイとリザが大好きです。私も羨望、狂気の嫉妬ものを愛する彼は。
私はあなたが取得する必要があります他の文字のトンとは異なることが、この手紙を知っているが、私はちょうどあなたが知っているようにしたかった。あなたの仕事は私に多くを意味します。それは私に叫び、それは私の顔が痛くなるまで私はニヤニヤしてしまっただ作っている。それは私に影響を与えたです。私は喜んで、私は、その私がこのようなお礼を得ること、それが終了する前に発見しています。

そのような美しい物語を作成するための、ありがとう
Rainshineは、アメリカ合衆国

--------------------

+Quote Post
Valérie
post Jul 31 2010, 02:05 PM
Post #54

Alchemists

Step 1: Post #45

Original:
QUOTE (Derkenn @ Jul 31 2010, 03:40 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-Sensei,

This humble letter is my standing ovation for your work.

Thank you for the creation of one of the best manga of the past 10 years.
Thank you for having imagined such rich and fascinating world
Thank you for having given us so many and such endearing and elaborate characters : Greed, Scar, Buccaneer, Darius, Jelso, Heinkel, Zampano,, Maes Hugues, Roy Mustang, Lin Yao, Ran Fan, Miles, Izumi, Nina, Kimblee, to many to name them all.
Thank you for having made us happy, sad, laugh, cry, thrill, afraid, moved to tears, think during all these years
Thank you for having given us the opportunity to see two wonderful animes and their splendid soundtracks.
Thank you for this gripping and clever story
Thank you for this incredible journey
Thank you for all the memories
Thank you so much
It was an honor to read this remarkable and extraordinary story.

We will looking forward to your next manga and wish you the best for your career.

Derkenn (Maud BEAU) – France

P.S. : And Scar's name is ... ?

Google:

親愛なるは荒川先生、

この謙虚な手紙があなたの仕事は私のスタンディングオベーションです。

1つの過去10年間で最高の漫画の作成していただきありがとうございます。
ありがとうございますは、このような豊かな魅惑的な世界を想像して
ありがとうございますは、ので、そのような愛情のこもった手の込んだ文字の多くを:私たちを与えてギレンの傷跡、バッカニアー、ダライアス、ジェルソ、ハインケル、Zampano、メイズユーグ、ロイマスタング、林ヤオ、蘭扇風機、マイル、泉、ニーナ、Kimblee、多くのそれらをすべて名前を付けます。
ありがとうございますは私たちは、悲しい、泣く、スリル、恐れ笑う幸せ、涙に移動し、作ったのだ、これらすべての年の間に
ありがとうございますは、私たちの機会を2つの素晴らしいアニメとその素晴らしいサウンドトラックを参照してくださいに与えられること。
このグリップと巧妙なストーリーをありがとう
この信じられないほどの旅をありがとう
すべての思い出をありがとう
どうもありがとう
これは、名誉、この驚くべき、臨時の話を読んでいた。

我々は、あなたの次の漫画を探してし、あなたのキャリアの成功を祈る。

Derkenn(モードボウ) - フランス

後記:そして、スカーの名前は... ?

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Jul 31 2010, 04:17 PM
Post #55

Oops, sorry Valerie, I didn't see that one. ^^;

Step 1: Post #48

Original:

QUOTE (Imaginos @ Jul 31 2010, 02:30 PM) *
Dear Hiromu Arakawa

I have been a huge fan of Fullmetal Alchemist since the series came stateside. I have read the entire series as I went from High School to College and having decided to become a writer myself, your work has been a tremendous inspiration to me. I’ve always been amazed with your ability to give such depth to the cast of characters, from Ed, Roy, and Ling to supposedly ‘minor’ characters like Falman, Fu, and The Chimeras. Each character had a role to play in the story and was interesting in their own way. You are one of the funniest writers I’ve ever read, the omakes alone make me laugh out loud! I’m not sure if you’ll read this, but if you do then let me say your story, your characters and your abilities as an author have been an inspiration to all of us. I eagerly await your next project, and I hope to write as decent a story. Best wishes and hope that we can all attain a “Fullmetal Heart” much like The Elrics.

Sincerely,
Imaginos, Jacob Davison. USA

Google:
親愛なる弘荒川

私はシリーズは、アメリカ本土に来てから鋼の錬金術師の大ファンされている。私は高校から大学に行き、作家として自分自身になることを決めて私は、あなたの仕事は私に大きなインスピレーションを与えて全シリーズを読んだことがある。私はいつもあなたの能力を文字のキャストなどの深さを与えるために、エド、ロイとファルマン、フー、とキメラのようなおそらくマイナー'文字リングからびっくりしてきた。各文字の役割を物語の中でプレーしなければならなかった、興味深い独自の方法でされました。あなたは私が今まで読んだ面白い作家は、単独でomakes私は大声で笑って!あなたは、私はあなたの話は、あなたの文字と作家としての能力は、すべて私たちにインスピレーションを与えているとしましょうば私はあなたがこれを読んで見なければ確認ではなく、しています。私は熱心に次のプロジェクトを待って、私は物語まともなように書くことを望む。お祈り申し上げますと、私たちはすべての"Elricsと同じように"鋼の錬金術心を得ることができると思います。

よろしくお願いいたします。
Imaginos、ジェイコブデイヴィスン。アメリカ合衆国

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Jul 31 2010, 05:40 PM
Post #56

Citizen

Step 3: Post #33

Original:
QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jul 25 2010, 07:58 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

I first began to read Fullmetal Alchemist in 2007, when I was starting my first year of college. Your work had such a strong ability to entertain and engage me, and gave me so much to look forward to in life, even during hard times. Like you, I aspire to being an artist someday. I will continue working towards my goal, just as Ed and Al have done throughout their own journey. Thank you for inspiring me and so many others with your wonderful series! I look forward to your future works!

Sincerely,
Victoria (United States of America)

Final Translation:

荒川先生へ

私は2007年に大学で一年生だった時、鋼の錬金術師を読み始めました。先生の作品は私を楽しませて、引き入れた強い能力があって、時化ても時、私にたくさんをあげるのを楽しみにしました。いつか私は先生のような墨客を憧れます。エドとアルのように目的のために働くのを続けます。先生の素晴らしい作品で私と多くの他の人々を抱かせてくれてありがとうございました。先生の将来の作品を楽しみにします。

敬具、
ビクトリア
米国

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Jul 31 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #57

Citizen

Step 3: Post #37

Original:
QUOTE (Animeoldtimer @ Jul 28 2010, 08:57 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,
I first want to thank you for writing such a beautiful original story in Fullmetal Alchemist. You put real emotion and intellect into the story line and created a world that was believable and characters I liked. I especially enjoyed the subtle love of Ed and Winry. I’m happy that the female characters played an important role in the story and weren’t just “eye candy”. I looked forward to each chapter as it came out. I even felt it was as epic as Star Wars! You are a wonderful storyteller and I wish you the best in the future!

Thank you,

Celia H aka Animeoldtimer (United States of America)

Final Translation:

荒川先生へ

まず、美しくて、オリジナルな物語を書いてくれてありがとうございました。話に本当の感情と知性を込めて、信じられる世界と好きなキャラクターを作りました。私はエドとウィンリの微妙な恋を特に楽しみました。女性のキャラクターはアイキャンデーだけじゃなくて、物語で大役をしてよかったです。其々のチャプターのリリースを楽しみにしました。鋼の錬金術師はスターウォーズのような大作だと思います。先生は素晴らしいストーリーテラーで、先生によろしく!

ありがとうございました。

Celia H
Animeoldtimer
米国

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Jul 31 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #58

Citizen

Step 3: Post #30

Original:
QUOTE (Keos @ Jul 25 2010, 09:16 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

Thank you for so meticulously crafting such a wonderful, wonderful manga ("Fullmetal Alchemist"), the world and its science, the characters and their feelings and the epic plot! I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed reading the manga and how much I appreciate you writing such a satisfying and happy ending for the characters whom I love. ^ ^ It is so rare nowadays to come across a good manga with a realistic and yet happy ending, so I am very grateful to see you include it! Once again, thank you for creating such a wonderful manga from Start to Finish and I look forward to your next work!

Keos (from Australia).

PS: EdWin forever! Both Ed and Al are my favourites smile.gif

Final Translation:

荒川先生へ

鋼の錬金術師という素晴らしい漫画を細心に作ってくれてありがとうございました。ハガレンの世界や科学やキャラクターや彼らの感情を作ってくれてありがとうございました。私は漫画を読むのを楽しんで、愛しているキャラクターに満足出来るハッピーエンドをあげたのを感謝しています。今ではいい漫画と現実的なハッピーエンドに出くわすことが珍しいです。だから、私は本当に先生がそれを込めてよかったです!もう一度、始めから終わりまで素晴らしい漫画を作ってくれてありがとうございました。私は先生の次の作品を楽しみにします。

追伸:エドウィンは末永くです。エドとアルも私の大好きなキャラクターです。

Keos
オーストラリア

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st July 2016 - 01:15 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css