HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Translation Work-thread, To help us concentrate, volunteer-staff-members only, please. :)
Valérie
post Jul 19 2010, 06:11 AM
Post #31

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,677

Done

Step 3: Post #10
Step-2 process skipped

Original:
QUOTE (Jen_Elric @ Jul 4 2010, 02:13 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful series! Fullmetal Alchemist was, is, and always will be my favorite! Following the journey of Ed and Al, as they try to get their bodies back, and then seeing that they succeeded (minus Ed's leg) was fantastic! I really loved how not only did the manga have some great funny scenes, it also kept me at the edge of my seat!
Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart! And thank you for giving it the ending it deserved!

Jen_Elric, United States

P.S. I can't wait for your next series!!

Final translation:

親愛なる荒川先生へ
このような素晴らしい作品を作成していただき感謝いたします。
鋼の錬術師は、これからずっとわたしのお気に入りのシリーズとなるでしょう。
EDとALが旅の最中に彼らの体を取り戻そうとし、成功するシーンは
素晴らしかったです。私はこの作品の映像の素晴らしさだけでなく はらはらさせられるサスペンスが本当に気に入りました。心のそこからこの作品と納得のいく完結の仕方に感謝します。
追伸、あなたの次の作品が待ち遠しいです。
jen elricアメリカ合衆国

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister
SsleepyAlly - My little sister

Roy and Riza fan art contest 2010
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 19 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Step 1: Post 26

Original:
QUOTE (DSender @ Jul 18 2010, 06:33 AM) *
Dear Hiromu Arakawa,

I´m so glad that I can thank you of this way. FMA isn´t only a manga, it´s a great story with great characters and you can learn a lot about it. There are many moments in it that I love and I can say that this is my favourite story ever.

If I had to choose a character I would choose Van Hohenheim. He´s my favourite character, a person with a sad past that has been living his own life with all those feelings and memories... a father that couldn´t give their sons all that he would like, his love for Trisha and his sons... it´s wonderful. But choosing only one character is hard and there are many great deep characters... every character is amazing!

Oh, and I love the ending and those words of the end... "a fullmetal heart..."
And the Hohenheim´s death... wonderful...

I can imagine that you are not only a great mangaka but a great person too. Congratulations for your work, keep it up!
Good luck and be so happy!

P.S. now I´m buying "hero tales" ^^
Also, I'm sending you a present, my "thank you" fanart that is also being sent in this mail to you. It's showing my sculpture re-creation of your famous "cow" figure. I hope you like it!

DSender, Daniel Sender, Spain

Google:

親愛なる弘荒川、

私は、私はこの方法であなたに感謝することができますうれしい。 FMAは大きな文字でのみマンガも難しくな話ではない、あなたはそれについて多くを学ぶことができます。そこに多くの瞬間、私は大好きです、私は、これが私のお気に入りの話までと言うことができます。

私はバンホーエンハイムを選ぶだろう文字を選択していた場合。彼は私のお気に入りの文字は、すべての人の感情や思い出を自分の生活をされている悲しい過去を持つ人だ...自分の息子をすべて彼が希望を与えることができなかった父、トリシャとその息子たちのための彼の愛...とても素晴らしいのよ。しかし、1文字だけを選択してハードですが、多くの偉大な深い文字が...すべての文字が素晴らしいです!

ああ、私の大好きな、最後の言葉終了... "鋼の錬金術心..."
そしてホーエンハイムの死...素晴らしい...

私は、あなたは偉大な漫画家が偉大な人もいないと想像することができます。これであなたの仕事のために、それを維持する!
幸運と幸せが!

後記今、私は"英雄の物語"を^ ^買って
また、私はあなたを現在送っている、また、このメールでお客様に送信されている私の"ありがとう"ファンアート。それはあなたの有名な"牛"の図私の彫刻の再作成を示している。私はそれが好きなのね!

DSender、ダニエル送信、スペイン

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 19 2010, 06:54 PM
Post #33

State Alchemist (Major)

Step 1: Post 28

Original:
QUOTE (sealy7 @ Jul 19 2010, 06:29 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

Thank you for nine years of an awesome manga! When I started Fullmetal Alchemist at the age of eight, I had no idea the series would become such a considerable part in my life. FMA has taught me so much about life, learning, and determination. I hope you're extremely proud of the world you've created, because while it's technically only on paper, the life lessons you can learn from the series transcend make the series as real to me as the air I'm breathing or the chair I'm sitting in. FMA is unlike any other manga out there, because you put what really is important in life and mixed it with great character depth and plot growth. If I were to pick a favorite character, it'd probably be Winry Rockbell, because she's such a strong heroine and a role model for us girls. You are an amazing artist and writer, and I'm looking forward to your next series! Thank you so much for sharing FMA!

Sincerely,
sealy7, United States of America

Google: (note - Google translate won't translate some of this very well for some reason..)

親愛なる荒川、先生

素晴らしい漫画の9年間ありがとうございました!私は8歳の時に鋼の錬金術師を始め、私はシリーズは私の人生でこのようなかなりの部分になるとは考えていた。 FMAは、人生そんなにについては、学習を教えてくれたと決意。それは技術的に唯一の紙Onのwhile、人生のレッスンでは、シリーズから学ぶことから私はあなたがextremely world ofあなたcreatedて誇りに思っている、願って私に真のasシリーズを作る超越私、または椅子呼吸'm airとしてあなたは本当に生活の中で重要な、大きな文字の深さとプロットの成長を混ぜたものに置くから、私はFMAはインチ座ってそこany他の漫画とは違って、です。私は好きな文字を選択した場合、彼女は私たちのような強力なヒロインと役割モデルの女の子だから、それはおそらくウィンリィロックベルになると思います。あなたは素晴らしいアーティスト、作家であり、私はあなたの次のシリーズを探しています!そんなに共有FMAはありがとうございました!

よろしくお願いいたします。
sealy7、アメリカ合衆国

--------------------

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Jul 20 2010, 05:35 AM
Post #34

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 43,484

Step 2: Post #7

Original:
QUOTE (hoprabbit @ Jun 24 2010, 07:18 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

You're a brilliant writer and you've inspired so many pictures and parody fiction, even just for me! I've enjoyed reading your work and watching the animated series by the same name so much, and my friends were just thrilled when I introduced them to your amazing characters. Congratulations on completing this huge project!

And just because I love her so much, I have to tell you that my favorite character is Riza Hawkeye. Between her deep connection to Roy (Who I also love very much) and her attitude I developed an idolship for her. I'm sad to see her story ends here, but still so happy of what a great character she became!

I know this letter was probably no different than the thousands you'll be receiving, but here's my two cents: It really meant something to me that a 'tiny, insignificant human' like myself could relate to a lot of what Ed is going through. With a lot of places, someone like Ed would've been just another whiny character with no mom. Thanks for giving him backbone and an automail leg to stand on.

Thank you for all those years of amazing story and hope for more of your work,

Jerrica L., United States

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

あなたは素晴らしい作家だとあなたは非常に多くの写真やパロディ小説をインスパイアした、だけでも、私のために!私はあなたの仕事を読んで、そんなに同じ名前のアニメシリーズを見て、そして楽しんできた私の友人は、ちょうどその時私はあなたの素晴らしい文字にそれらを導入興奮した。おめでとうこの巨大なプロジェクトを完了です。

私はそんなに彼女を愛しているからとだけ、私は私のお気に入りの文字がリザホークアイであることを伝える必要があります。ロイに彼女の深い接続(私は誰にも非常に好き)、私は彼女のためにidolshipを開発彼女の態度の間。彼女になったかな文字私は彼女の話を見て悲しいここでは、まだこれの幸せな終了!

私はこの手紙を知っているおそらくない場合は、受信されます何千もの異なるだったが、ここに私の2セントだ:それは本当に私に何かを意味それは小さな、人間は自分がエドを介して起こっている多くの関連する可能性がのような取るに足りない。多くの場所では、エドのような人はお母さんとは別の不機嫌そうな文字をしてきたと思います。彼とautomailの足を上に立つバックボーンを与えてくれてありがとう。

素晴らしいストーリーと希望のすべての年間あなたの作品の詳細は、ありがとう²
ジェリカL.とアメリカ合衆国

Translation-1

荒川先生へ、

素晴らしい作家で色々な絵やパロディを刺激しました、私だけのためでも!作品を読んでアニメを見る事が本当に好きで、素晴らしいキャラクターを友達に紹介したから、友達もワクワクしました。このでかいプロジェクトを終わっておめでとうございます!

本当に大好きだから、一番好きなリザホークアイの事が言いたいです。ロイ(彼も大好き)と深い関係がある事と彼女の態度にとって、リザを感心します。彼女の話はここまで悲しいですが、すごいキャラクターになったからうれしいです。

この手紙は別なもらっている千通の手紙とちがいません事を知っていますが、意見が言いたいです:私のような「小さい警備な人間」はエドがけいけんする事によく関連でる事は私にとって本当に大事です。たくさんのところで、エドは別な不機嫌そうなお母さんがないキャラクターだけになります。

エドに立てる勇気とオートメールの足をあげてありがとうございます。

これらの数年の素晴らしい物語に感謝して作品の多くのを希望します。

Jerrica L.、アメリカ合衆国

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
Valérie
post Jul 24 2010, 07:03 AM
Post #35

Alchemists

Step 1: Post #29

Original:
QUOTE (EniviD EiraM @ Jul 24 2010, 12:26 PM) *
Dearest Arakawa-sensei,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the great success of Fullmetal ALchemist. It was the best! Your work inspired me to overcome hardships with courage and to learn from my mistakes. FMA isn't just like any manga series filled with action and comedy but it is also a series that lectures about life and is based from some reality.

Sensei, thank you very much for your hardwork. I hope you will continue to inspire other people. Thank you for that cool pipsqueak alchemist you created.

More Power !

Sincerely,
Divine Marie, Philippines

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

まず第一に、私は鋼の錬金術師の偉大な成功のためにあなたを祝福したいと思います。それは最高でした!あなたの仕事は私に勇気と困難を克服するために私の過ちから学ぶように促した。 FMAは任意の漫画アクションとコメディでいっぱいのようではないが、それはまた、人生についての講義も現実から基づいているシリーズです。

先生は、非常に多くのお客様つかれありがとうございました。私はあなたが他の人々を鼓舞し続けることを望む。クールな小心者の錬金術師いただきありがとうございます、作成した。

その他のパワー!

よろしくお願いいたします。
神のマリー、フィリピン

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Jul 24 2010, 03:00 PM
Post #36

Citizen

Member No.: 70,424

Done

Step 3: Post #2

Original:
QUOTE (whippersnapper @ Jun 22 2010, 05:16 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

I'm sure you hear this a lot, but I'm still going to say it: you're brilliant! I love your manga biggrin.gif
I've only started reading Fullmetal Alchemist last year, but fell in love with it almost immediately.
Even though the story is in a fantasy setting, I like that there's an underlying logic. It always amuses me how something unexpected happens, but it's perfectly logical in hindsight, like Al exchanging his soul for Ed's arm(oh, Al! Welcome back!)
Also, the consistency of characters are amazing, and they are all so likable <3 You even make me feel sorry for the bad guys like Envy and Greed T^T
I really enjoy re-reading the manga because I'll notice details I missed (like Shao May sticking to Roy's face, haha -vol.12), or think about things differently.
The omakes are really funny too (I certainly wouldn't mind 100 pages of them XD)

I would really like to thank you for creating Fullmetal Alchemist, for all your hard work, and for bringing joy to fans around the world. ありがとうございます!

Whippersnapper, Malaysia

Final Translation:

荒川先生ヘ,

いつも聞くかもしれませんが、まだ言うつもりです:荒川先生は素晴らしいです!先生の漫画が大好きです。
去年鋼の錬金術師を読み始めましたが、ほとんどすぐ大好きになりました。
物語はファンタジーの世界で置くのに、下に横たわっているロジックがあるのが好きです。予想外な何が如何に起こるのはいつも面白がっていますが、後知恵にちゃんと論理的です。例えば、エドの右腕のためには、アルが魂を交換します(あっ、アル!お帰り!)。
キャラクターの一貫性は凄くて、好ましいです。♥ 私は先生にエンヴィとグリードのような悪人を気の毒に思わされます。T^T
前に読み過ごした細部を気が付く、それとも事を別個に考えるので、漫画を本当に読み返すのは楽しみます(例えば、十二単行本でシャオ・メイがロイの顔にしがみつきました、フフ)。
おまけはとてもおかしいです(百ページをもちろんかまいませんxD)。
鋼の錬金術師を作って、すべての努力で、世界中でファンに喜びをあげてくれてありがとうございました。

ウーッパスナッパ、マレージア

--------------------

Banner and icon made by me

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 25 2010, 02:36 PM
Post #37

State Alchemist (Major)

Step 1: Post 30

Original:
QUOTE (Keos @ Jul 25 2010, 09:16 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

Thank you for so meticulously crafting such a wonderful, wonderful manga ("Fullmetal Alchemist"), the world and its science, the characters and their feelings and the epic plot! I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed reading the manga and how much I appreciate you writing such a satisfying and happy ending for the characters whom I love. ^ ^ It is so rare nowadays to come across a good manga with a realistic and yet happy ending, so I am very grateful to see you include it! Once again, thank you for creating such a wonderful manga from Start to Finish and I look forward to your next work!

Keos (from Australia).

PS: EdWin forever! Both Ed and Al are my favourites smile.gif

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

ので、細心の注意("鋼の錬金術師")は、世界とその科学、文字とその感情や壮大なプロットをこのように、素晴らしい素晴らしい漫画をクラフトしていただきありがとうございます!私はちょうどあなたがどのようくらいは漫画を読んで楽しんで、どれだけ私はあなたの書き込みに感謝知っているようにWannaのような満足と私は大好きcharactersエンディングhappy。 ^ ^それはそう最近良い漫画間私は非常に感謝して、まだハッピーエンド、現実的なので、一緒に来る珍しいあなたはそれが含まれて参照することです!もう一度、最初から最後までこのような素晴らしい漫画を作成していただきありがとうございます、私は楽しみに次の作業しております!

ケオス(オーストラリア)から。

シモンズ:エドウィン永遠に!両方のエドとアルは私のお気に入りです:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 25 2010, 05:50 PM
Post #38

State Alchemist (Major)

Step 1: Post 32

Original:
QUOTE (InuNaruPokeAlchemist @ Jul 25 2010, 06:08 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

I've been watching the Fullmetal Alchemist anime for almost two years now. I still can not find any series more intense or as epic as your creation, Fullmetal Alchemist. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making such an amazing series.
It helped me get out of a bad time during my life. In 2008, I tragically lost all my living grandparents in a 5 month time frame. It was sad, but then I discovered Fullmetal Alchemist. It has changed the way I view the world.
I loved everything about the series, from the characters, to the story, to the amazing plot twists and the alchemy. Truly amazing! A part of me died inside when I found out it had ended. The series itself is amazing, and very well written.
Sensei, there are not enough words to describe my gratitude for making such an amazing series. I wish I would have gotten into this series the day it came out in the USA, truly remarkable. I look forward to watching the rest of the Brotherhood anime and reading the manga. Thank you for making Fullmetal Alchemist.

Love,
15 year old girl, InuNaruPokeAlchemist, USA

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

私はほぼ2年になります鋼の錬金術師のアニメを見ている。私はまだすべてのシリーズは、より強い見つけることができない、またはあなたの創造、鋼の錬金術師としての叙事詩である。私は心の底からこのような素晴らしいシリーズを作るためのあなたに感謝したい。
それは私が悪い時の私の人生に得るのを助けた。 2008年、私は悲劇的な5ヶ月の時間枠内のすべての私の生活祖父母を失った。それは悲しいだったが、それから、私は鋼の錬金術師を発見した。それは私が世界を表示する方法を変更しています。
私は文字から、ストーリーに、驚くほどのプロットをひねり、錬金術には、シリーズについては、すべてを追加しました。本当に素晴らしい!私はそれが終了したことを知ったときに私の一部が内部で死亡した。シリーズ自体は驚くべきであり、非常によく書き込まれます。
先生は、十分な言葉を私の感謝の気持ちを説明するためにこのような素晴らしいシリーズを作るためではありません。私はこのシリーズに日には、米国では、本当に驚くべき出て得ていることを望む。私は前方同胞アニメの残りの部分を見たりすると漫画を読んでおります。鋼の錬金術師を作るためのいただきありがとうございます。

愛、
15歳の女の子、InuNaruPokeAlchemist、アメリカ合衆国

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 25 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #39

State Alchemist (Major)

Step 1: Post 33

Original:
QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jul 25 2010, 07:58 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

I first began to read Fullmetal Alchemist in 2007, when I was starting my first year of college. Your work had such a strong ability to entertain and engage me, and gave me so much to look forward to in life, even during hard times. Like you, I aspire to being an artist someday. I will continue working towards my goal, just as Ed and Al have done throughout their own journey. Thank you for inspiring me and so many others with your wonderful series! I look forward to your future works!

Sincerely,
Victoria (United States of America)

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

私は2007年に初めて、私は大学の私の最初の1年を始めていた鋼の錬金術師を読み始めた。あなたの仕事は、このような強力な能力を楽しませる、私に従事したと私ので楽しみ生活の中でに見るために多くのを与え、つらい時にも。あなたと同様に、私は芸術家いつかされてことを熱望する。私は目標に向かって作業と同様に、エドとアルは自分の旅で行っていきます。感激していただきありがとうございます私とあなたの素晴らしいシリーズには多くの他!私はあなたの将来の作品を見て!

よろしくお願いいたします。
ビクトリアは(アメリカアメリカ合衆国)

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 26 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #40

State Alchemist (Major)

Step 1: Post 34

Original:
QUOTE (QueenTiria @ Jul 26 2010, 12:05 AM) *
To Arakawa-sensei

Your works have changed my whole perspective on manga, and to date, Fullmetal Alchemist is the best story I have ever watched or read, in any language. To me your original ideas, your messages that you get across by your amazing artwork and dialogue is something that is so amazing. You truly are the Cow Goddess XD

I wanted to let you know that your stories and manga are one of a kind- it is so much more than the ordinary battle shounen manga, that I think it needs a new category! Truly, this saga is even better than Harry Potter. You are so so talented and FMA has been an important part of my life. I am sad, but I am happy to see you bring to a close a complete and epic story (instead of going on for 23902802380 chapters as other manga seem to have). Thank you giving me the honour to read such an amazing work, and I look forward to your next story!

QueenTiria (Tracey L.), Australia

Google:

荒川先生に

あなたの作品はマンガ、日付に私の全体の視点を変更して、鋼の錬金術師は私が見ているか、読み取り、任意の言語で最高の物語です。私にあなたの独創的なアイデアには、メッセージがあなたの素晴らしい作品との対話によって理解させるように素晴らしいですものです。あなたは本当に牛の女神XDのです

私はあなたが、あなたのストーリーや漫画は1種類です知ってもらいたい - それが以前よりもずっと普通の戦闘少年漫画よりも、私はそれが新しいカテゴリを必要と考えている!本当に、この物語は、さらに『ハリーポッター』よりも優れています。あなたは、あまりにも才能とFMAは私の人生の重要な役割をされているです。私は悲しいけど、私は幸せあなたが近く、壮大なストーリー(代わりの完全に行くを、他の漫画as 23902802380章の持って参照してください午前いるように見える)。あなたは私の名誉をこのような素晴らしい作品を読んで与えて、私は楽しみに次の話を見ていただきありがとうございます!

QueenTiria(トレーシーL.)の、オーストラリア

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Jul 27 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #41

Citizen

Done

Step 3: Post #4

Original:
QUOTE (cherry-chan. :D @ Jun 23 2010, 09:45 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

First of all, congratulations! Fullmetal Alchemist has concluded wonderfully, and all your hard work on this series really paid off.

I wasn’t really into shounen manga before, but when I discovered Hagaren last year, I regretted not seeing it sooner, but I felt a greater happiness that even at least for a year, I got to know and enjoy Fullmetal Alchemist. Although waiting for the release of each chapter every month was nerve-wracking, it was exciting and it was always worth the wait.

I’m pretty sure that Fullmetal Alchemist will go unrivalled as my favourite manga. Each character has their own charm that makes me like them, regardless of being a protagonist, antagonist, or a supporting character. Fullmetal Alchemist wasn’t a simple story to tell, but you managed to do so brilliantly. The unique and well-thought-of plot and characters… I don’t think anything can compare to it.

“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.” –For all the effort you’ve put into this series, and for all the happiness you’ve given us through this manga, you deserve to get a lot of praise, thanks, and much more in return! ( happy.gif )

Thank you very much!

Cherry-chan, Philippines

Final Translation:

荒川先生へ

まず、おめでとうございます!鋼の錬金術師は素晴らしく終わって、努力は本当に全部払いました。

前に、少年の漫画に興味がありませんでしたが、去年ハガレンを見つけた時、前に見つけるのを悔やみました。でも、少なくとも一年間鋼の錬金術師を知って、楽しみてよかったです。毎月チャプターの解放を待っているのは苦しめましたけれど、興奮して、いつも甲斐がありました。

鋼の錬金術師は私の大好きな漫画としてきっと無敵です。主人公か敵対者かサポートのキャラクターに関わらず、其々のキャラクターは私に好きにならせる魅力があります。鋼の錬金術師を描くのは単純じゃなかったですが、よくできました。特殊で、考え抜いた筋書きとキャラクターのは比較が無いと思います。

「人間は何かの犠牲なしに何も得る事などできない」 -この作品に努力を費やして、漫画で私達に幸せをあげましたの代わりに、先生はたくさん賞賛や感謝やもっとたくさんに値します。(happy.gif )

ありがとうございました!

チェリーちゃん、フィリピン

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Jul 27 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #42

Citizen

Done

Step 3: Post #25

Original:
QUOTE (inuhana @ Jul 17 2010, 10:24 PM) *
Arakawa-sensei,
Fullmetal Alchemist has, in short, changed my life. Aside from being an wonderfully story with engaging characters, your work has influenced my daily life. Sometimes, I see a situation and think, "What would Edward do here?" Ah, thank you, thank you so much. Now, I am enjoying Juushin Enbu.
With much appreciation,
inuhana
Rebecca Brown
United States of America

Final Translation:

荒川先生へ、
要は、鋼の錬金術師は私の人生に変わりました。素晴らしい物語と面白いキャラクター他に、この作品が私の生活を差し響きました。時々私は状態に直面した時、「エドはどうするかな?」と考えます。あっ、ありがとう、ありがとうございます。今獣神演武を楽しんでいます。

たくさんの感謝
いぬはな
レベッカブラウン
北米合衆国

--------------------

+Quote Post
Valérie
post Jul 28 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #43

Alchemists

Done

Step 3: Post #16
Step-2 process skipped

Original:
QUOTE (Lin Yao @ Jul 10 2010, 08:29 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

First, I want to thank you for creating such a masterpiece. Fullmetal Alchemist, to me, is the best anime and manga of all time. I really enjoyed it to a point of near obsession, haha. It really defined what true anime and manga should be. It was a privilage to read such a powerful and awesome manga, and watch such a touching, wonderful anime. Both series, FMA and FMA Brotherhood both, along with the movie, have shown what FMA is all about. I really enjoy the series and I"m glad it was able to end on a good note. While I'm sad that it had to end so soon, at the same time, I'm glad it ended while it was still popular. FMA is a part of my life, and I will never forget FMA for as long as I live. My favourite characters were (and still are): Roy, Ed, Al, Hughes, Winry, Ling, Havoc, Riza, and Lan Fan (yes I couldn't choose, almost all of the characters you created were just so good!). I hope to see more of your work someday and hope that it will be just as good as FMA was. I look forward to your next work. Shanghai Yōmakikai and Hero Tales look like great series and will look forward to seeing them soon.

Congratulations on such a wonderful masterpiece, Arakawa-sensei!

Sincerely,

Lin Yao (Josh Grimes), Canada

Final Translation:

親愛なる荒川先生へ

まずはじめに このような傑作を製作されたことに感謝いたします。
鋼の錬金術師は私にとってこれからもずっと最高の漫画でありアニメであります。
この作品を本当に賞賛いたします。
この作品は本来の漫画とアニメとは何かを明確にしたといえると思います。
これはど強力で素晴らしい漫画を読みまたアニメとしてみることができることは
特権といえます。鋼の錬金術師、鋼の錬金術師BROTHERHOODの両シリーズ、映画も鋼の錬金術師の全てを物語っていると思います。
私は本当にこのシリーズが好きで、またポジティブな完結の仕方も気に入っています。このシリーズがこんなに早く終わってしまうのは残念であると同時にこの作品が大成功に終了したことは喜ばしいことです。
鋼の錬金術師は私の人生の一部となり 私が生きている限り決して忘れることはありません。私のお気に入りのキャラクターはロイ、エド、アル、ヒューズ, ウィンリィ, リン,  ハボック,
ランファン です。あなたの作品の登場人物はすべて最高なので選ぶことは難しいです。
いつかあなたの鋼の錬金術師ほど素晴らしい他の作品に出会えることができればよいです。あなたの次回作を楽しみに待っています。
上海妖魔鬼怪と獣神演武は素晴らしい作品とうかがています。

最後にこのような傑作を成し遂げられたことに祝福申し上げます。
敬具
カナダのリンヤオより。

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Jul 28 2010, 03:53 PM
Post #44

Citizen

Done

Step 3: Post #8

Original:
QUOTE (AXavierB @ Jul 4 2010, 11:00 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

Thanks so much for bringing us this amazing series. It's rare that I get so attached to a work of fiction, but I love Fullmetal dearly and I'll keep on loving it for years to come. I'm genuinely sad to see it end. It's almost like losing a family member, to be honest, and I'll always be grateful to you for creating it.

The theme of the series, about overcoming all obstacles and building your future, really stood out to me. The story, the characters, all of it was incredible from beginning to end, and I feel your work has inspired me to create. I'll miss Edward, Alphonse and all the friends they made. But dwelling on the end of the series would probably go against the overarching theme of moving forward, right?

By the way, I have to say that I especially love Pride. He's been my favorite character since the final arc. Thanks for creating such a cute, adorable incarnation of pure evil. I'll miss that little guy too. Anyway, thanks again for making these last few years so great for me.

AXavierB (Austin Bell), United States

Final Translation:

荒川先生へ

私達にこの素晴らしい作品をあげてくれてありがとうございました。フィクションはこんなに好きになるのが珍しいですが、鋼の錬金術を愛すので、多くの年を愛し続けます。終わりを目にするのは本当に悲しいです。実は、終わりは親戚の命のようにほとんど落とします。先生が鋼の錬金術師を作ったので、私は先生にいつも感謝しています。

漫画の主題(障害に打ち勝って、未来を建ています)は本当に目立ちました。物語やキャラクターなどは最初から最後まで凄くて、先生の作品は私に何かを作るのを抱かせました。エドワー ドとアルフォンスと彼らのできた友達を慕います。でも、漫画の終わりを思い続けるのは全体の主題に反対するでしょう?

ところで、私はプライドが特に好きです。プライドは最後のアークから私の一番好きなキャラクターです。そんなに可愛くて、愛おしい悪の化身を作ってくれてありがとうございました。子男も恋い慕います。とにかく、私に最後の数年をあげてくれてありがとうございました。

AXavierB(オーステンベル)、米国

--------------------

+Quote Post
Valérie
post Jul 28 2010, 04:43 PM
Post #45

Alchemists

Step 1: Post #37

Original:
QUOTE (Animeoldtimer @ Jul 28 2010, 08:57 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,
I first want to thank you for writing such a beautiful original story in Fullmetal Alchemist. You put real emotion and intellect into the story line and created a world that was believable and characters I liked. I especially enjoyed the subtle love of Ed and Winry. I’m happy that the female characters played an important role in the story and weren’t just “eye candy”. I looked forward to each chapter as it came out. I even felt it was as epic as Star Wars! You are a wonderful storyteller and I wish you the best in the future!

Thank you,

Celia H aka Animeoldtimer (United States of America)

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生
私が最初に鋼の錬金術師のような美しいオリジナルストーリーを書くためのあなたに感謝したい。あなたはストーリーラインに実際の感情と知性を入れて、信じ、文字私が好きだった世界を作成しました。私は特にエドとウィンリィの微妙な愛を楽しんだ。私は幸せ、女性キャラクターが物語の中で重要な役割を果たし、単に"目の保養"でしたよ。それが出てきたように私は前方、各章に見えた。私もそれは感じた『スターウォーズ』の叙事詩!あなたは素晴らしいストーリーテラーされ、私はあなたの将来に祈っています!

ありがとう、

セリアのH別名Animeoldtimer()は、アメリカ合衆国アメリカ合衆国

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 11:08 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css