HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Translation Work-thread, To help us concentrate, volunteer-staff-members only, please. :)
Valérie
post Jul 7 2010, 12:34 PM
Post #16

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,677

Step 1: Post #9

Original:
QUOTE (Radadinator @ Jul 4 2010, 10:19 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

There are a lot of things that I love about Fullmetal Alchemist, but my favorite aspect is just how lighthearted it can be for such a dark plot. It’s amazing how Ed and Al and everybody else are so optimistic. I tend to really love sort of melancholy, reflective stories on one side and entertaining, action-packed ones on the other, and it’s truly refreshing to see a story that balances those two sides so well!

For someone who never really liked manga, Fullmetal completely blew me away. Thanks so much for creating this amazing, inspirational work and for influencing me in how I write.

And I’d have to say that Al’s definitely my favorite character, because he made me cry with his infuriating selflessness and kindness.

I've only been following Fullmetal for a few years, but it's made a huge impact on those years. Thanks again!

Kyung Min Lee, South Korea.

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

私は約鋼の錬金術師好きなことがたくさんですが、私のお気に入りの側面がどれだけ気軽に、そのような陰謀のためにできることです。それは驚くほどエドとアルと誰もがそう楽観視している。私は実際に1つの側面と楽しい 憂鬱、反射の物語のようなものを好きに傾向があり、アクションは他の上にものを詰め、それは本当にさわやかなので、よくこれら2つの側面をバランス物語を 見てよ!

本当に漫画が好きない人にとっては、鋼の錬金術は完全に私を吹き飛ばした。そんなにこの驚くべき、感動の作品を作成し、私が書く方法で私に影響を与えるためのありがとう。

そして私は言いたいことがあると思 いますがアル間違いなく私の好きなキャラクター、彼は彼の無私と優しさを激怒させたと私は泣いているからです。

私は数年間鋼を追ってきたが、それ はそれらの年に大きな影響を作っている。おかげで再び!
慶ミン李、韓国。

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister
SsleepyAlly - My little sister

Roy and Riza fan art contest 2010
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Jul 8 2010, 02:24 PM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 64,866

Step 1: Post #10

Original:
QUOTE (Jen_Elric @ Jul 4 2010, 02:13 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful series! Fullmetal Alchemist was, is, and always will be my favorite! Following the journey of Ed and Al, as they try to get their bodies back, and then seeing that they succeeded (minus Ed's leg) was fantastic! I really loved how not only did the manga have some great funny scenes, it also kept me at the edge of my seat!
Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart! And thank you for giving it the ending it deserved!

Jen_Elric, United States

P.S. I can't wait for your next series!!

Google:
親愛なる荒川、先生

そんなに素敵なシリーズを作成していただきありがとうございます!鋼の錬金術師は、であり、常に私のお気に入りになります!彼らは体が戻って取得しようとするとエドとアルの旅で、次のその彼らがマイナス(エドの足に成功見て)素晴らしかった!私が実際にどのようだけでなく、マンガはいくつかの大きな面白いシーンを持っていた愛し、それはまた私の席の端に私を維持!
繰り返しますが、私の心の底から感謝!そして、それに値することを終了することをありがとう!

Jen_Elricは、アメリカ合衆国

後記私はあなたの次のシリーズが待ちきれない!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Jul 8 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #18

Step 1: Post #11

Original:
QUOTE (IttyBittyPretty @ Jul 4 2010, 06:41 PM) *
Dear Ms. Arakawa,
From the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much. For investing several years of your life in writing and drawing Fullmetal Alchemist. For creating so many memoriable characters. Finally, for crafting a compelling narrative. You have proven that a great story will shine in any format. I look forward to reading your future works, although I hope you might revisit Edward and others from time to time.

Itty Bitty Pretty, United States

Google:
親愛なるはさん荒川
心の底から、とても多くのことを感謝します。書面であなたの人生の投資数年間と鋼の錬金術師を描く。非常に多くの記憶に残るキャラクターを作成してください。最後に、魅力的な物語を作り上げています。あなたは、素晴らしい話は任意の形式で輝くことを証明した。私はあなたのエドワードを再びかもしれないと時から他の期待が私はあなたの将来の作品を読んでは、見て。

パイパイはビティープリティ、アメリカ合衆国

===============

Step 3, Post# 11:

Step 2 process skipped

荒川様へ、

「鋼の錬金術師」を作るに、
数年間の大した仕事を頑張ったり、忘れられないキャラクターを生み出したり、すごく面白い
ストリーを書いたりしました、心から、まことにありがとうございます。

「鋼の錬金術師」は、文芸とか漫画など、どんなミーディアを用いても、映えてるえらい仕事ができることを証明しただと思います。
将来の仕事を読むことを楽しみにしていますし。時々、エドワード達のことをお見舞いしてくださいませ。

よろしくお願いします。
アメリカのItty Bitty Prettyより

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Jul 8 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #19

Done

Step 1: Post #12

Original:

QUOTE (eetaman @ Jul 6 2010, 06:29 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

This series.....is the most amazing series I have ever read/watched! I mean, I would literally stay awake at night thinking about the next chapter for Fullmetal Alchemist (as well the next episode of Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood). I am glad that I was introduced to this series back in 2004 when Fullmetal Alchemist first became an animated series. Thank you very much for your time and effort through all these years making Fullmetal Alchemist an awesome series to remember! I'll be sure to tell my children and grandchildren about it!

One of your dedicated fans,
eetaman (Linda Burks), United States

Google:
親愛なる荒川、先生

このシリーズ.....私が今まで読んだことがある最もすばらしいシリーズ/注目されて!私はつまり、私は、文字通り目を覚まし夜鋼の錬金術師(同様に鋼の錬金術師と鋼の錬金術師:Brotherhood of Steelの次のエピソードは、次の章を考えて)とどまる。私は喜んで、私はこのシリーズへ戻る2004年に鋼の錬金術師は、まずアニメシリーズとなった導入されたています。非常にあなたの時間と努力のためにこれらすべての年鋼の錬金術師最高シリーズ化による覚えてありがとう!私は子供たちとそれについての孫を教えてくださいよ!

1つの専用のファン、
eetaman(リンダバークス)、アメリカ合衆国

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 9 2010, 01:00 PM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Step 1: Post #14

Original:
QUOTE (Asagi @ Jul 7 2010, 12:30 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

I really love Fullmetal Alchemist is the most amazing manga I have ever read.I started reading it 4 years ago and it fascinated me a lot because of the incredible story you developed and the characters that captivated me.I don't know who is my favorite character because all of them are amazing specially women.Fullmetal Alchemist and you have inspired me and given me hope.I really want to thank you for creating such wonderful series.Ed and Al finally fulfill their goals and be happy in the last chapter made me cry for happiness.Thank you a lot again and I look forward to your next work.

María Huamán, Perú

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

私は実際に鋼の錬金術師は、私が今まで読んだことがある最もすばらしい漫画が大好きです。私は4年前にそれを読み始めて、それが私にあなたが私を魅了文字開発信じられないほどの話のために多くのを魅了した。誰が私のお気に入りのキャラクター全員のために素晴らしい特別女性ですかわからない。鋼の錬金術師とは、私をインスパイアしていると私は願って指定された。私は実際にこのような素晴らしいシリーズを作成するためのあなたに感謝したい。エドとアルは最終的に目標を達成し、幸せな最後の章にある幸せを私は泣いている。あなたに再び多くの感謝と私はあなたの次の作業しております。

マリアHuamán、ペルー

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 9 2010, 02:23 PM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Major)

Step 1: Post 15

Original:
QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Jul 9 2010, 03:31 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful creation, FullMetal Alchemist, with us for the past 9 years! Since learning of it in 2005, I have looked forward to and enjoyed every new chapter. Everything about this manga—the characters, the emotions, the relationships, the plot—was very real to me, and in part helped me discover more about who I am and what I believe. (On a few other levels, I very much enjoyed FullMetal Alchemist as an amateur writer, a young woman, and a manga fan in general. Your work is very open to whoever wants to read it!)

It is hard to put into words just how much FullMetal Alchemist has meant to me on every level. It is without a doubt the most profound manga I have ever read, and is by far my favorite. It is one I know I will keep coming back to!

Congratulations on the completion of this masterpiece, and again, I thank you more than words can say for sharing it with readers worldwide!

Sincerely,

jacksparrow589 (Katy Hulsman), United States of America

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

非常に私たちと過去9年間のあなたの素晴らしい創造を、鋼の錬金術師、共有していただきありがとうございます!それは2005年の学習以来、私は楽しみに見て、すべての新しい章を楽しんだ。この漫画の文字についてのすべては、感情が、関係は、プロットは非常に現実的私には、され、一部で私が誰だと私は信じていますの詳細についてはわかりました。 (その他いくつかのレベルで、私は非常にアマチュア作家は、若い女性として、一般の漫画ファン鋼の錬金術師を楽しんだ。あなたの仕事は非常に誰でもそれを読みたがっているに開いている!)

は難しい言葉どれだけ鋼の錬金術師は私にすべてのレベルで意味しているに入れることです。それは間違いなく私が今まで読んだことがある最も深い漫画なしで、これまで私のお気に入りです。これは私がそれに戻ってくる予定の知っている!

おめでとう、この傑作の完了時に、 もう一度、私はあなたが以上の言葉は、読者は、世界中でそれを共有するため言うことができるありがとう!

よろしくお願いいたします。

jacksparrow589(ケイティHulsman)、アメリカ合衆国

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 10 2010, 11:26 AM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Major)

Done

Step 1: Post 16

QUOTE (Lin Yao @ Jul 10 2010, 08:29 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

First, I want to thank you for creating such a masterpiece. Fullmetal Alchemist, to me, is the best anime and manga of all time. I really enjoyed it to a point of near obsession, haha. It really defined what true anime and manga should be. It was a privilage to read such a powerful and awesome manga, and watch such a touching, wonderful anime. Both series, FMA and FMA Brotherhood both, along with the movie, have shown what FMA is all about. I really enjoy the series and I"m glad it was able to end on a good note. While I'm sad that it had to end so soon, at the same time, I'm glad it ended while it was still popular. FMA is a part of my life, and I will never forget FMA for as long as I live. My favourite characters were (and still are): Roy, Ed, Al, Hughes, Winry, Ling, Havoc, Riza, and Lan Fan (yes I couldn't choose, almost all of the characters you created were just so good!). I hope to see more of your work someday and hope that it will be just as good as FMA was. I look forward to your next work. Shanghai Yōmakikai and Hero Tales look like great series and will look forward to seeing them soon.

Congratulations on such a wonderful masterpiece, Arakawa-sensei!

Sincerely,

Lin Yao (Josh Grimes), Canada

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生

まず、私はこのような傑作を作成するためのあなたに感謝したい。鋼の錬金術師は、私には、最高のアニメ、すべての時間の漫画です。私は本当に近くに執着、母のポイントにそれを楽しんだ。それは実際に何が本当のアニメや漫画はする必要があります定義されます。これは、特権ような強力な、素晴らしい漫画を読むことであり、このような感動、素晴らしいアニメを見る。両シリーズは、FMAはとFMA同胞の両方とともに、映画で、何FMAはすべてについて示されている。私は実際にシリーズを楽しみにして私は"喜んでは良い雰囲気で終了することができたメートル私は悲しいことがこんなに早く終了すると同時に、あったんが、私は喜んでそれはまだ人気があったが、それが終了しています。 FMAは私の人生の一部であり、私は生きている私は長い間、FMAは決して忘れないだろう。私のお気に入りの文字が(今いる)された:ロイ、エド、アル、ヒューズ、ウィンリィ、リン、ハボック、リザ、およびLAN扇風機(はい私は、ほとんどすべての文字の場合は、ちょうどいいでした!)を作成を選択できませんでした。私はいつかあなたの作品の詳細を見てほしい、それだけでとして良いFMAはされることを期待私は楽しみにして次の仕事上海Yōmakikaiとヒーローの物語は素晴らしいシリーズと同じように見てお待ちしてお待ちしておりますれます。

おめでとうこのような素晴らしい傑作で、荒川先生!

よろしくお願いいたします。

リンヤオ(ジョシュグライムス)、カナダ

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Jul 10 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #23

Step 1: Post #19

Original:

QUOTE (Nefertekas @ Jul 10 2010, 08:35 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

Where should I begin? I've been an anime fan since I can remember. I "met" the first FMA anime in 2005 and I liked it very much.

Reading your manga a year and a half ago, my passion for anime was rekindled!

Never have I read such a deep story, with intense characters and mind-twisting plot.
I have never laughed so hard or cried so much with a story. You transported us into a different world, taught us valuable lessons... You got us to THINK.

Having to wait a month between each chapter was both painful and exhilerating, and each time the 11th of each month approached my heart throbbed out of expectation.

In just a year and a half a new element was added into my life and it will always be here: my fullmetal heart. It was also a privilege to watch the characters grow and your art with them!

Thank you: for all the time invested, all the happiness you brought your fans, all the deep emotions. The adventure, the friendship, the moral values, the humanity of it. The characters I love and know so well, because you INSISTED on making them all so perfect.

So thank you also for a lovely, happy ending. The best ever. Good thing Ed grew taller, otherwise Winry wouldn't have married him, right? ; )

Love from,

Nefertekas (Teresa Semedo), Portugal

Google:
親愛なる荒川、先生

どこで始めるか?私はアニメファンを私が覚えて以来だ。私は""2005年に最初のFMAはアニメに会い、私はそれを非常に気に入った。

1年半前にあなたの漫画を読むと、アニメへの情熱が再燃した!

決して私はこのような深い話を読んで、強烈なキャラクターと心ねじれプロット持つ。
私はハードまたはそんなに話を叫んだ笑ったことがない。別の世界に、私たちを輸送に、貴重な教訓を教えて...あなたの考えに私たちを得た。

各章では、両方の痛みとexhileratingいた間の一カ月待って、その都度、毎月11日を私の心を期待高鳴る近づくこと。

わずか1年半の新しい要素では私の人生に追加され、それがいつもここになります:私の鋼の錬金術中心。また、権限の文字は、それらを使用してアート成長を見守ることだった!

ありがとう:すべての時間を投資して、すべての幸せあなたのファンを持って、すべての深い感情。冒険、友情、道徳的価値観、それを人間。私の大好きなキャラクターと知っているのでよく、それらのすべてのように完璧なように主張したためです。

だからまた、素敵な、ハッピーエンドをありがとう。これまでで最高。事エドグッドは背の高い、それ以外のウィンリィは、右の彼と結婚しなかっただろう育った? ;)

愛から、

Nefertekasは(テレサセメド)、ポルトガル

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 12 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Major)

Step 1: Post 24

Original:
QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Jul 12 2010, 11:53 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-Sensei

It has been an honor and a delight to read and watch Fullmetal Alchemist. It has been a constant companion of mine for quite a few years, now. Every since 2003, when I first got to hear about it, I fell in love not only with FA, but with all the works you’ve made. It had been years since I liked any mangakas’ work this much.
I was for quite a while away from the world of anime and, honestly, was quite tired of its stories and your works gave me back my enthusiasm for it. It reaches me to a level beyong my understanding.
Although I’m sad it’s over, It holds much more beauty, a story were you have a message to pass and, as you do, close it. It gives a sense of completeness.
You have won a lifetime fan in me, you can be sure of that. Congratulations for such a masterpiece and good luck with your carreer. I hope to hear a lot more about you.

Turdaewen – Raquel Gontijo - Brazil

Google:

親愛なる荒川先生

これは、名誉と喜びを読んで、鋼の錬金術師を見ている。これはかなりの数年間、今私の定数コンパニオンをされている。すべては2003年以来、私が最初に聞くようになったが、私は愛のFAだけではなく、落ちたのが、作ったすべての作品。私はmangakasの作品をこれほど好きなのでそれは年をしていた。
私はかなり長い間だったアニメの世界から離れと、正直なところ、非常にその物語の、あなたの作品疲れていたそれを私の熱意を私に返した。これは、レベル私の理解のかなたに私に達する。
私は悲しいが、それが終わる、それははるかに美しさを保持し、話は、あなたのメッセージを渡す必要がと、あなたは、それを閉じてくださいの通りであった。それは完全感を与える。
あなたは私の生涯のファンを獲得している場合は、そののことを確認することができます。おめでとうあなたのキャリアでこのような傑作と幸運です。私はあなたについて多くを聞いてほしい。

Turdaewen - ラケルGontijo - ブラジル

--------------------

+Quote Post
Valérie
post Jul 15 2010, 03:58 AM
Post #25

Alchemists

Member No.: 19,677

Done

Step 3: Post #12
Step-2 process skipped

Original:
QUOTE (eetaman @ Jul 6 2010, 06:29 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

This series.....is the most amazing series I have ever read/watched! I mean, I would literally stay awake at night thinking about the next chapter for Fullmetal Alchemist (as well the next episode of Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood). I am glad that I was introduced to this series back in 2004 when Fullmetal Alchemist first became an animated series. Thank you very much for your time and effort through all these years making Fullmetal Alchemist an awesome series to remember! I'll be sure to tell my children and grandchildren about it!

One of your dedicated fans,
eetaman (Linda Burks), United States

Final Translation:

親愛なる荒川先生へ

鋼の錬金術師は 私が今まで読んだ作品の中で最も素晴らしい作品で した。
夜眠らずに 鋼の錬金術師 BROTHERHOOD OF STEELの次のエピソードを考えるほどです。
2004年にこの作品がアニメ化されたことをうれしく思います。
この作品に費やされたお時間とあなたの努力に感 謝いたします。
もちろんこの作品についてわたしの子供たちにも孫たちにも語り継いでいくつもりです。
あなたの大ファンのひとり eetaman リンダバークスより
アメリカ合衆国

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister
SsleepyAlly - My little sister

Roy and Riza fan art contest 2010

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Jul 15 2010, 06:47 AM
Post #26

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 43,484

Done

Step 2: Post #2

Original:
QUOTE (whippersnapper @ Jun 22 2010, 05:16 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

I'm sure you hear this a lot, but I'm still going to say it: you're brilliant! I love your manga biggrin.gif
I've only started reading Fullmetal Alchemist last year, but fell in love with it almost immediately.
Even though the story is in a fantasy setting, I like that there's an underlying logic. It always amuses me how something unexpected happens, but it's perfectly logical in hindsight, like Al exchanging his soul for Ed's arm(oh, Al! Welcome back!)
Also, the consistency of characters are amazing, and they are all so likable <3 You even make me feel sorry for the bad guys like Envy and Greed T^T
I really enjoy re-reading the manga because I'll notice details I missed (like Shao May sticking to Roy's face, haha -vol.12), or think about things differently.
The omakes are really funny too (I certainly wouldn't mind 100 pages of them XD)

I would really like to thank you for creating Fullmetal Alchemist, for all your hard work, and for bringing joy to fans around the world. ありがとうございます!

Whippersnapper, Malaysia

Google:

親愛なる荒川先生

私はあなたがこの場を聞くことだけど、私はまだそれを言うつもりです:あなたは素晴らしいです!私はあなたの漫画が好き biggrin.gif
私が始めた昨年、鋼の錬金術師を読んできたが、恋にすぐに落ちた。
物語はファンタジーの設定にあるにもかかわらず、私はそこに、基になるロジックですが好きです。それはいつも私をどのように何か異変が楽しませるが、それは完全に後知恵の論理、アルはエドの腕(オハイオ州、アル!こんにちは!)の彼の魂を交換するようなものだ
また、文字の整合性は驚くべきものがあり、すべてが非常に好感が持てる<3あなたも私が残念ねたみとギレンのTのような悪者の^ Tを感じさせるている
私は実際に私は(少5のようにロイの顔に付着逃した詳細を気づくために再漫画を読んで楽しんで、母-第12巻)、またはには約物が異なると思います。
おまけは本当に面白いも(私は確かにXDをそれらの100ページを気にしないだろう)が

私は実際に鋼の錬金術師を作成していただき感謝したい、すべてのハードワークのため、ファンには、世界中の喜びをもたらすため。ありがとうございます!
Whippersnapper、マレーシア

Translation-1:

荒川先生ヘ,

いつも聞いているはずですが、まだ言うつもりです:荒川先生は素晴らしいです!あなたの漫画が大好きです。 biggrin.gif
去年鋼の錬金術師を読んで始めましたが、すぐ気にいていました。
物語はファンタジーに設定にされても、基になるロジックがある事が好きです。はずがない事が起こりますが、後から考えると、とても論理的だと思います。例えば、アルがエドの腕のために、魂を交換する事です(あっ、アル!お帰り!)。
そして、キャラクターの一貫性はすごいし、みんあは好ましいです。♥ 悪いやつのエンビーやグリードにも気の毒に思ってなります。T^T
前に気が付かなかった事をき付いている(例えば、シャオがロイの顔にスティックされた事、ハハ -単行本十二)とか、違う面で考えられますから、漫画をもう一度読む事を本当に楽しみます。
おまけもとてもおかしいです(百ページのおまけをもちろんかまいません。xD)
鋼の錬金術師を作った事、努力と世界中のファンたちに幸せをあげる事を本当に感謝します。ありがとうございます!

ウーッパスナッパ、マレージア

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Jul 15 2010, 04:37 PM
Post #27

Done

Step 2: Post #4

Original:
QUOTE (cherry-chan. :D @ Jun 23 2010, 09:45 PM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

First of all, congratulations! Fullmetal Alchemist has concluded wonderfully, and all your hard work on this series really paid off.

I wasn’t really into shounen manga before, but when I discovered Hagaren last year, I regretted not seeing it sooner, but I felt a greater happiness that even at least for a year, I got to know and enjoy Fullmetal Alchemist. Although waiting for the release of each chapter every month was nerve-wracking, it was exciting and it was always worth the wait.

I’m pretty sure that Fullmetal Alchemist will go unrivalled as my favourite manga. Each character has their own charm that makes me like them, regardless of being a protagonist, antagonist, or a supporting character. Fullmetal Alchemist wasn’t a simple story to tell, but you managed to do so brilliantly. The unique and well-thought-of plot and characters… I don’t think anything can compare to it.

“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.” –For all the effort you’ve put into this series, and for all the happiness you’ve given us through this manga, you deserve to get a lot of praise, thanks, and much more in return! ( happy.gif )

Thank you very much!

Cherry-chan, Philippines

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先生
まず、おめでとう!鋼の錬金術師は素晴らしく、このシリーズは本当に報わ上のすべてのハードワーク締結している。

私は実際に少年漫画にする前に、しかし、私は昨年ハガレンを発見されなかった、私はすぐにそれを見ていないことを後悔が、私は1年であっても少なくとも大きな幸せを感じて、私が知っているし、鋼の錬金術師をお楽しみだ。各章のリリースを待っているが、毎月神経に障るが、それはエキサイティングだったし、それが常に待機価値があった。

私は非常に鋼の錬金術師は私の好きな漫画として比類のない行くと確信しています。各文字に関係なく、主人公、拮抗薬、またはサポートする文字という彼らのように私を作る独自の魅力があります。鋼の錬金術師はなかった単純な話が指示するが、あなたはとても鮮やかに行うことができた。ユニークなよく考えプロットと文字の...私は何もそれに比較はできないと思う。

"人類は最初のお返しに何かを与える" - あなたはこのシリーズに置かれているすべての努力、あなたはこの漫画を通じて私たちを与えてくれたすべての幸福のための場合は、称賛の多くを得るには、感謝に値することなく何かを得ることができないと、多くの見返りに! ( happy.gif )

どうもありがとう!
チェリーちゃん、フィリピン

Translation-1

荒川先生へ、

まず、おめでとうございます!鋼の錬金術師は素晴らしいように終わったし、あなたの努力は本当に報いました。

前に、少年の漫画に興味がありませんでしたが、去年ハガレンを見つけた時に、もうすぐ見つけらなかった事を後悔しました。でも、一年間でも、鋼の錬金術師を楽しむ事ができてよかったです。毎月次の出版を待って、苦しかったですが、新劇的で、いつも待っていると報いました。

鋼の錬金術師はきっと私の無類な漫画です。主人公や敵対者やサポートのキャラクターは自分の魅力があって、好ましいです。鋼の錬金術師の物語は教え難かったですが、よくでみました。特殊とよく考えた筋書きとキャラクター。。。敵手がないと思います。

「人は何かの犠牲なしに、何も得ることはできない」 -この作品に費やされた努力とこの漫画で私達にあげた幸せの代わりに、賞賛や感謝をあたえるはずです。(happy.gif)

ありがとうございます!

チェリーちゃん、フィリピン

--------------------

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 17 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Major)

Step 1: Post 25

Original:
QUOTE (inuhana @ Jul 17 2010, 10:24 PM) *
Arakawa-sensei,
Fullmetal Alchemist has, in short, changed my life. Aside from being an wonderfully story with engaging characters, your work has influenced my daily life. Sometimes, I see a situation and think, "What would Edward do here?" Ah, thank you, thank you so much. Now, I am enjoying Juushin Enbu.
With much appreciation,
inuhana
Rebecca Brown
United States of America

Google:

荒川、先生
鋼の錬金術師は、要するに、ある私の人生を変えた。ほかにすばらしく魅力的なキャラクターと話をされてから、あなたの仕事は私の日常生活に影響を与えている。時には、私は状況は、"何がエドワードここにすると思うか?"ああ、ありがとうそんなにありがとう。今、私はJuushin演武を楽しんでいます。
多くの感謝、と
inuhana
レベッカブラウン
北米合衆国

--------------------

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Jul 18 2010, 01:14 AM
Post #29

Done
Step 2: Post #8

Original:
QUOTE (AXavierB @ Jul 4 2010, 11:00 AM) *
Dear Arakawa-sensei,

Thanks so much for bringing us this amazing series. It's rare that I get so attached to a work of fiction, but I love Fullmetal dearly and I'll keep on loving it for years to come. I'm genuinely sad to see it end. It's almost like losing a family member, to be honest, and I'll always be grateful to you for creating it.

The theme of the series, about overcoming all obstacles and building your future, really stood out to me. The story, the characters, all of it was incredible from beginning to end, and I feel your work has inspired me to create. I'll miss Edward, Alphonse and all the friends they made. But dwelling on the end of the series would probably go against the overarching theme of moving forward, right?

By the way, I have to say that I especially love Pride. He's been my favorite character since the final arc. Thanks for creating such a cute, adorable incarnation of pure evil. I'll miss that little guy too. Anyway, thanks again for making these last few years so great for me.

AXavierB (Austin Bell), United States

Google:

親愛なる荒川、先 生

そんなに私たちにこの素晴らしいシリーズをいただき、ありがとうございました。これはまれなこと私は小説の仕事に夢 中になるだが、私は私] [愛鋼の錬金術[/ i]は心から、私はそれを年間愛情が来るにしておこう。私は本当に最後にそれを見て悲しい。それはほとんど家族の一員を失うよ うに、正直なところだと、私はいつもあなたに感謝し、それを作成するためでしょう。

シリーズのテーマは、についてのすべ ての障害を克服し、あなたの未来を構築する、実際に私の目を引いた。物語は、文字は、すべてが信じられないほどの最初から最後までされ、私はあなたの仕事が作 成する私に影響を与えたと感じる。私はエドワード、アルフォンス、すべての友達を逃してしまう彼らが作っ た。しか し、シリーズの最後に住居はおそらく前進の包括的なテーマは、右に反するか?

ちなみに、私は、特にプライドを愛す ると言わなければならない。彼は最終的なアーク以来、私の好きな文字をされました。純粋な悪のようなかわいい、愛らし い化身を作成いただきありがとうございます。私も少し男を逃してしまう。とにかく、再度これらの最後の数年の で、私にとって作るに感謝します。
AXavierBは(オースティンベル)、アメリカ合衆国

Translation-1

この素晴らしい作品をあげてくれてありがとうございます。小説がこんなに好き事はし難しいですが、鋼の錬金術が大好きで、将来何年間好き続きます。終わりを見て本当に悲しいです。実は、家族がなくなる感じだそうで、作ったから、いつも感謝します。

作品の困難を征服して未来を確立する主題が目立ちました。物語やキャラクター、全部は最初から最後まですごくて、何かを作る感じが刺激されました。エドワードとアルフォンスと彼達ができた友達を恋い慕います。でも作品の終わりをいつも考えたら、包括的な主題に反対するでしょう?

ところで、私は特にプライドが好きです。最後の分から一番好きなキャラクターでした。そんなに可愛くて愛おしい悪の化身を作ったありがとう。その小さいやつも恋い慕います。とにかく、またこれらの最後の数年が素晴らしいになる事を感謝します。

AXavierB(オーステンベル)、アメリカ合衆国
---
Huge potential for some awkward expressions (as with my previous translations). Hope someone fixes it up. smile.gif

--------------------

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Jul 18 2010, 03:17 AM
Post #30

Done

Step 2: Post 25

Original:
QUOTE (inuhana @ Jul 17 2010, 10:24 PM) *
Arakawa-sensei,
Fullmetal Alchemist has, in short, changed my life. Aside from being an wonderfully story with engaging characters, your work has influenced my daily life. Sometimes, I see a situation and think, "What would Edward do here?" Ah, thank you, thank you so much. Now, I am enjoying Juushin Enbu.
With much appreciation,
inuhana
Rebecca Brown
United States of America

Google:

荒川、先生
鋼の錬金術師は、要するに、ある私の人生を変えた。ほかにすばらしく魅力的なキャラクターと話をされてから、あなたの仕事は私の日常生活に影響を与えている。時には、私は状況は、"何がエドワードここにすると思うか?"ああ、ありがとうそんなにありがとう。今、私はJuushin演武を楽しんでいます。
多くの感謝、と
inuhana
レベッカブラウン
北米合衆国

Translation-1

荒川先生へ、
要は、鋼の錬金術師は私の人生を変わりました。素晴らしい物語と面白いキャラクターの他に、この作品が私の日々を変わりました。時々何かを見て、「エドは今どうするかな?」と思います。あっ、ありがとう、ありがとうございます。今獣神演武を楽しんでいます。
たくさんの感謝、
inuhana
レベッカブラウン
北米合衆国

--------------------

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 12:01 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css