HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Episode 63: The Other Side Of The Gate - Content Discussion Thread, Warning, MAJOR spoilers for the first 63 episodes & series end
Tombow
post Sep 18 2011, 02:53 AM
Post #91

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^ No problem, please feel free to re-edit your post. biggrin.gif The code for the spoiler cover is [ spoiler ].....[ /soiler ] ("....." is the content to be covered by the spoiler cover. When you use the code please eliminate the space within [... ]). Please make sure to cover all spoiler contents from episodes 63 and 64, and keep series final spoiler warning on your post. smile.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
IronBlood Alchem...
post Sep 18 2011, 03:01 AM
Post #92

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 78,313

QUOTE (Tombow @ Sep 18 2011, 02:53 AM) *
^ No problem, please feel free to re-edit your post. biggrin.gif The code for the spoiler cover is [ spoiler ].....[ /soiler ] ("....." is the content to be covered by the spoiler cover. When you use the code please eliminate the space within [... ]) Please make sure to cover all spoiler contents from episodes 63 and 64, and keep series final spoiler warning on your post. smile.gif

Alright, thanks. smile.gif I hope the edit I made is okay. I don't think it reveals anything other than my initial thoughts, but like I said, if it still needs work, please let me know (and if I failed again, I really truly apologize), but I'm pretty sure I got all the spoiler content covered up. Thanks again. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 18 2011, 03:15 AM
Post #93

Group Icon

^ You're quite welcome, and you're doing fine, IronBlood Alchemist; hope to see more of your posts in the forums. ^^
Also, if you'd like to add your thoughts on this particular episode, please feel free to add you post on Episode 63: "The Other Side Of The Gate" - Content Discussion Thread. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
IronBlood Alchem...
post Sep 18 2011, 04:29 PM
Post #94

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 78,313

QUOTE (MsLinn @ Jul 12 2010, 04:31 PM) *
I was saving the last eps so I could watch at the same time, that's why I'm so late.
Greed looked like a beanie. But it was sad, so sad.

Not to distract away from the whole of your musings over ep63, but I thought Greed looked more like a luchador mask. lol
I once had an argument with a friend of mine over which of the homunculi died the more philosophical death, and it ultimately came down to Greed being the winner of the argument. The statement that won him the argument was this: "greed died understanding the greater nature of his avarice and with the understandting that something more internal was the reason he desired all external things he discorvered this and interanally died for the first time full while possessing nothing material." I had argued that Sloth had died the most philosophical death, but the above quote really kicked that argument's @$$. lol
But all in all, I really enjoyed that portion of the episode (I was a little bit miffed with the way they ended the episode (Warning! Series final spoilers ahead! ->) with Hohenheim going back before the big farewell to die (since the manga showed him sticking around till after Ling and May went back to Xing, etc. , but I'm really glad that there's one more left to tie up all the loose ends). The slight alteration of Greed's farewell speech to Ling was a nice touch that gave a bit more emotion, I think, to the situation.
btw, have no worries, you're not the only one that cried during Hohenheim's fatherly moment and such. I must say, it was a beautiful scene, despite the fact that Ed prefixed "father" with "rotten" lol, and it really did well tears to my eyes as well. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 17 2012, 04:24 PM
Post #95

Group Icon

For anyone who missed this episode, it will be on again tonight, directly followed by episode 64, on Adult Swim later tonight. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 1 2014, 07:27 PM
Post #96

Group Icon

For anyone who missed this episode, it will be on again tonight on Adult Swim. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 06:17 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css