HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Episode 63: The Other Side Of The Gate - Content Discussion Thread, Warning, MAJOR spoilers for the first 63 episodes & series end
Chiyo
post Jun 26 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #1

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,466

Talk-back/content discussion for English dubbed episode on Adult Swim starts on page 6. smile.gif

Please post the discussions on the content of episode 63 here.
This thread is declared as a Spoiler zone for the content of the first 63 episodes.
The first page of this topic contains Spoiler Prevention posts in case somebody stumbles on the thread accidentally. Discussion begins on page 2.

ALL DISCUSSIONS ON EPISODE 63 ARE TO BE CONTAINED HERE. DO NOT DISCUSS 64 HERE, PLEASE SEE BELOW.

<Special Reminder/Plea for the contents of final 2 episodes (eps 63 - 64) of FMA:Brotherhood anime >

As FMA:Brotherhood anime series is coming to it's final stage, here are special reminders for the contents of final 2 episodes (eps 63 - 64) of FMA:Brotherhood anime. smile.gif

Since the storyline for FMA:Brotherhood anime is closely tied to FMA manga, and there are many FMA fans who do not wish to be spoiled of the storyline before they get the chance to watch those episodes of FMA:B anime and/or read FMA manga chapter 108....

* Please DO NOT post ANY part of eps 63-64 content, including "preview" discussions, speculations, etc. of these episodes on any other threads in any part of the forums, except on designated discussion threads. This applies to ALL threads on our board, including many of the character discussion threads such as Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, Edward & Winry! Aka Ed X Win thread, and so on, including FMA:B episode 62 content discussion thread in FMA:Brotherhood anime forum. Please post any discussion on any content of episodes 63-64 on designated threads only. Yes, this is different from our usual practice, but we ask everyone's cooperation. If you happen to forget and make post with such contents on non-designated threads, please do not mind that the board staff may go ahead and edit your post so that no contents from episodes 63-64 would be discussed on your post.

Please also note that:
* When posting any pics from these final 2 episods, yes, even when posting on the designated threads, please post as LINKS and not IMAGES. (i.e. don't use [img][/img] BBcode, and also no use of thumbnails by uploading the pic to our site.) If you happen to forgot and post such images, please do not mind that the board staff may go ahead and edit your post so that no direct image would be showing on your post.

* Please DO NOT make signature or avatar that would indicate/show the content of final 2 episodes, either by images or by text.
If you happen to forget and make such, please do not mind that the board staff may go ahead and edit such avatar or signature.

-----------------

Currently, we have the following designated threads, and planning to add more as time goes.

For those who have read FMA manga chapter 108, and wish to speculate/discuss possible contents in the series' final episodes of FMA:Brotherhood anime, please add your post on
"The Series Final Episode content speculation/wishful thinking thread - For those who had READ FMA MANGA Final chapter" with your comments with your speculations and wishful thinking for the contents of episodes 64.

For those who have NOT read FMA manga final chapter, and wish to speculate/discuss possible contents in the final 2 episodes of FMA:Brotherhood anime, please add your post on
"The Series Final Episode content speculation/wishful thinking thread - For those who had NOT READ FMA MANGA Final chapter" with your comments with your speculations and wishful thinking for the contents of episodes 64.

Additionally:
Royai fans who had read FMA manga chapter 108, you can includes some additional comments on the speculation/wish-list for the contents of the final 2 episodes of FMA:Brotherhood anime, as part of discussions for the conclusion of the FMA manga seires/FMA chapter 108 content, on Royai related matters, on
Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For Royai Fans upon the ending of FMA manga series

EdxWin fans who had read FMA manga chapter 108, you can includes some additional comments on the speculation/wish-list for the contents of the final 2 episodes of FMA:Brotherhood anime, as part of discussions for the conclusion of the FMA manga seires/FMA chapter 108 content, on EdxWin related matters, on
Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For EdxWin Fans upon the ending of FMA manga series

AlxMei fans who had read FMA manga chapter 108, you can includes some additional comments on the speculation/wish-list for the contents of the final 2 episodes of FMA:Brotherhood anime, as part of discussions for the conclusion of the FMA manga seires/FMA chapter 108 content, on AlxMei related matters, on
Reflections - Temporary Discussion Thread For AlxMei Fans upon the ending of FMA manga series

Please don't ask for links on where to watch this episode, raw or subbed. Discussions on 'where to watch' belong in Where/How to Watch FMA Series 2. Don't post screencaps unless highlighting something important about the content of the episode. Just like on in most area's of the board, avoid one line posts, spam of any kind or conversations between two members.

Screenshots: see divinespirit's post.

Summary: Edward continues to pummel a weakened Father, who struggles to keep "God" inside of him. He grabs Greed's Philosopher's Stone, and Greed turns parts of his body into weakened carbon to make it easier to finish him. Father rips Greed out, and the greedy homunculus dies with a smile on his face. Edward continues his attack, and Father finds it impossible to hold "God" in any longer. He is pulled into himself by the black hands and ends up at the Gate with the Truth. Father defends his intentions, but the Truth says it's time for him to recieve punishment for his arrogance, and Father is pulled into the Gate, which closes. People mourn Alphonse's sacrifice and Hohenheim volunteers to sacrifice himself to bring him back. Edward rejects this offer and decides to sacrifice something of his own. Using a human transmutation array, Edward sends himself to the Gate, where he decides to sacrifice his own Gate. Truth tells him he will no longer be able to use alchemy, but he says it's fine, as long as he has friends. He retrieves Al and they exit through Al's doors. Central's radio station reports that the Fuhrer and his son died in the conflict. Edward delivers the tiny Selim to Mrs. Bradley. Alex thanks Hohenheim for his sons, who saved the country, and Hohenheim walks off. Arriving in Risembool the next morning, Hohenheim dies as he kneels at his wife's grave. Pinako finds him there with a smile on his face. - Penguintruth, used with permission and taken from his blog.

*WARNING*

Please follow these simple rules;

-Do not spam.
-No Spoilers
-Do not go off topic
-Do not fight

Spam means one line posts that contain little content. "OMG that ep was so cool" would be an example of spam. If you enjoyed the episode please specify what you enjoyed so much, was there anything you didn't like? If you ant to have a conversation with someone, do so via PM. Please also avoid clogging up the pages with replies that involves you quoting someone and adding "I agree" or similar.

Spoilers mean anything you know (or guess) will happen in the upcoming episode. Not everybody reads the manga and you may reveal something they didn't know. For for episode 64 discussionpredictions, please go to the relevant topic. If you are unsure how to use spoiler tags, please ask.

Going off topic means discussing a characters actions outside of the episode, or talking about the artwork, or upcoming episodes etc. I know this can happen easily so don't be upset if I move your posts or guide you in the right direction. Double check the forum for the right place to take your post, or if required, start a new topic.

Everybody can voice their opinion, and nobody is correct just as nobody is incorrect. Because none of you will spam (right?) people will justify why they didn't like something. You are welcome to say "well I like that part because..." but you CAN NOT say "no you are wrong because..."

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 26 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #2

Moderator Emeritus

"Accidental-spoiler prevention" post

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 26 2010, 11:20 AM
Post #3

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
Post #4

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
Post #5

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
Post #6

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
Post #7

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
Post #8

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
Post #9

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 26 2010, 11:21 AM
Post #10

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
Post #11

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
Post #12

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
Post #13

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
Post #14

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 26 2010, 11:22 AM
Post #15

Moderator Emeritus

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 06:08 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css