HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Episodes 63-64 Content Speculation (or Your Wish List) Thread - For Those Who Read FMA Manga Final Chapter, WARNING! MAJOR SPOILERS for FMA manga chap 108/FMA:B ep 63/64
Tombow
post Jun 14 2010, 09:59 AM
Post #16

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

"Accidental-spoiler prevention" post

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 14 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #17

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Actual discussions start below. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Flamez_Freak
post Jun 14 2010, 03:07 PM
Post #18

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,548

Okay . I guess its safe to start this thread now . My first post here will question the content of last 2 episodes . I for one feel , that the battle with father will conclude in the first half of episode 63 . . Followed by an extended epilogue , explaining things , much better than the manga . And i'm expecting filler material too . .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Radadinator
post Jun 14 2010, 03:33 PM
Post #19

Apprentice

Member No.: 67,706

I'm betting that 63 and 64 probably won't be too great with art. 64 especially. But the extra episode gives them time to flesh out the last manga chapter a little.

I hope they include things like Al's first sleep or first eat. Like the apple pie.

...that's all I want, really.

Okay, fine, some conclusion on Roy and Riza. I don't really ship anything, but I felt like the manga skimmed over their storyline, and considering that they're so important to the story, I hope that there's a bit more closure.

+Quote Post
Flamez_Freak
post Jun 14 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 66,548

63 might not be great . But 64 has the best trio of animation directors working for it . . So it has to be flawless . .
Masaru oshiru , chiyomi tsukamoto and hiroki kanno are working on episode 64 smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gimpyhair
post Jun 14 2010, 03:53 PM
Post #21

Alchemists

Member No.: 68,172

Since we have an extra episode and that the last one was done rather quickly, I expect some filler material, which I think could be interesting.

I have something clear in my mind:
We see everyone tending their wounds (and helping each other, cheesy stuff!): they will move their lips as if they were speaking, but we won't hear their voice, it will simply be the music (either the opening or the ending or an extra song). It could also work for the end of the epilogue: instead of seeing the photos, we see them in "real life" except for the family picture.

--------------------

+Quote Post
deet-tastic
post Jun 14 2010, 04:51 PM
Post #22

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,768

I wouldn't mind seeing Alphonse' first sleep and eat either.
And like you said Gimpy, the thought of a sort of montage, with showing everyone talking, but music playing, is a really good idea. smile.gif

I just want my fetchin Royai. Come on BONES! You've added little royai scenes before, give us some justice.

--------------------

Mai videos. Let me show you dem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTd1TbpGO4w

I WANT TO RIDE AN ENVYOSAURUS!

+Quote Post
hawkflame
post Jun 15 2010, 07:16 AM
Post #23

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,737

Two suggestions from me, really:

1) As others have said, more Roy x Hawkeye. With these two characters as important as they were to the series, it was a bit disappointing to see that even the chimeras got more attention than they did. Some clarification on their status would be nice.

2) This only applies to the dub, but they really should get Aaron Dismuke to play older Al in the final episode. It would be perfect- Al is, what, 17, after the 2 year time skip? Certainly his voice will have matured by then.

+Quote Post
deet-tastic
post Jun 15 2010, 09:12 AM
Post #24

Alchemists

^I agree with those 509349%
That's a great idea with Alphonse. And you're right, his voice will have changed by the time he hit 17. Isn't that how old the real Aaron is right now? It'd be perfect.

--------------------

+Quote Post
shanryelric
post Jun 16 2010, 09:25 AM
Post #25

Alchemists

Member No.: 71,970

what i want : MORE ROYAI PLEASE. 8DDD
well edwin would be really good too, and add some al may conversation or whatsoever biggrin.gif

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-

+Quote Post
AXavierB
post Jun 16 2010, 03:35 PM
Post #26

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,365

That's an excellent idea! I'd love it if Aaron got to play grown!Al in the epilogue. Getting his old role back just for the finale. It's genius.

Everyone's saying there should be more Royai, but to be honest I like it better the way it was done in the manga. Their relationship is so strong and so deep that it didn't really need confirmation; we know it happened. I always saw it as an example of "show, don't tell" in that we know they love each other by their interactions, and I feel that having them come out and say it would cheapen that. It kinda reminds me of what Bradley said about how there's nothing between a king and his partner that requires last words.

--------------------
"There is no such thing as wrath inside me."

+Quote Post
deet-tastic
post Jun 16 2010, 03:53 PM
Post #27

Alchemists

I wasn't exactly wanting royai royai. Just more closure for the two characters. An actual confirmation on Roy's eyesight. How Riza, Ed, Al found out Roy got back his vision. Stuff like that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gamer AlchemistZ
post Jun 17 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #28

Citizen

Member No.: 72,116

There should be more Royai, i mean come on there was only one picture of them in the manga and they were working while Ed and Winry had kids. It was two years so that means they were only 18, what the hell?!

MORE ROYAI PLEASE!!

--------------------
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my woman go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

ROYAI FOREVER!

+Quote Post
_Jelly
post Jun 18 2010, 01:58 AM
Post #29

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 31,991

QUOTE (Gamer AlchemistZ @ Jun 18 2010, 03:39 PM) *
It was two years so that means they were only 18, what the hell?!

I think the final photo montage page was more than two years later. There was the epilogue, where Ed leaves for the west and that was two years after the fight with Father. Then the image was set, I'm sure, a few years after that. Don't quote me on that though.

Anyway, I want more Royai... but... I also don't. I don't deem anything in the anime canon, more like fanservice. No wait, I take that back, I want Royai fanservice...
If they're going to spend a whole episode on the epilogue I want to see, as I wanted to see in the manga, things like Ed and Al recovering in hospital, more of Scar, whether Mei and Ling developed a friendship and I also wanted to see Ling return to Xing and present the stone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lilmizzshmexii
post Jun 18 2010, 04:20 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 73,439

i think it would be nice it they made like a little OVA of everyone after the battle
tht would make things clear for me anyway -__- it'd be cool to see wht Ed and Al found on there travels to East and West :] &+ honestly i wanna know wht hapend to Xing under Lin's control but thts just me i just dont want it to end :[ but all wonderful things must end

--------------------
heheh <3

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 03:47 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css