HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

To Anyone Recieved Email Notifications Of Pm Messages From Our Board Without Actual Pm Messages Recently
Tombow
post Jun 13 2010, 07:06 AM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

If you've recently received email massages from our board notifying you that you got PM messages, yet finding no actual PM messages when you clicked...

This was possibly be due to a board glitch some of us had experienced, and if so, we apologize for the inconveniences and the confusions this might have caused.

(Also, this possibly mean that the original sender of the PM might have recalled the message before you retrieved it. smile.gif )

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
black~hayate
post Jun 15 2010, 01:59 PM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,859

I have another problem with the email notifications.
It sent me messages (on my mail box) about an entry on my forum here. I think it was 100 times. And just for one board message. Is that a known problem?

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 15 2010, 02:24 PM
Post #3

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^ @Forsaken Love - You're welcome, and sorry for the tons of emails you got from us!! sad.gif

QUOTE (black~hayate @ Jun 15 2010, 04:59 PM) *
I have another problem with the email notifications.
It sent me messages (on my mail box) about an entry on my forum here. I think it was 100 times. And just for one board message. Is that a known problem?

@black~hayate - Yes, we had a similar report, and I suspect it's part of the board glitch as well, and we apologize for the inconveniences/confusions. sad.gif Also... could you double check your current topic subscription by the following method, and then see if you would still keep getting notifications, or it may stop, and then let me know? Thank you! smile.gif

To see the list of your subscribed threads, please go to your My Control, then on the left side menu, go to Subscriptions, and click on View Topics, and if you'd like to un-subscribe or change notification method (email or PM) or make it to no notification for any of the threads on the list, choose the thread from the list and then select the new option from the menu at the bottom, or if you like current setting, then keep it as is, then click on with selected at the bottom. And/or, go to the individual subscribed thread, then at the top right part pf that thread, click on Options, then click on Subscribe to this forum and choose your new option and then click on Proceed at the bottom. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 01:44 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css