HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Operation "Thank-you Letters To FMA/Hiromu Arakawa" Project! (details On Page 1!), Let's send our "thank-you" letters to Arakawa-sensei!
Valérie
post Jun 13 2010, 02:29 AM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,677

ETA: Sept. 15, 2010

Hello, everyone,

So sorry for the delay in update! For one, I have been sick (caught a bad cold) for a while, and could not make any update (yes, this was besides our main translator becoming quite ill this Summer/Fall.) sad.gif
But further, our chief translator for the project, who had been on and off ill this Summer had to be hospitalized and hence was in no shape to produce any translations for a while. He is finally back, and slowly resuming the duties, and we hope to see the progress made as he gains better health. (And, we are very much committed in completing the project, but it is apparent that we do need more time to complete the project.) This has been a totally unanticipated & unfortunate turn for us also, and we are trying to coop with as best as we can, but meantime we apologize for all the delay!! So sorry!! sad.gif

ETA: Aug. 12, 2010

Hello everyone,

We are currently still working on completing Japanese translations. It has been taking longer than we anticipated due to our chief translator catching a bad case of Summer flu and subsequent complications (is recovering now ^^) and hence we had been making slow progress for the past week or so, but expecting to finish all translations soon.
Also, we are waiting for the completion of the Arakawa Appreciation fanart contest so that all the thank-you letters along with Japanese translations, as well as qualified thank-you Arakawa fanarts will be mailed out to Japan together. Meantime, we appreciate your patience. smile.gif

===

ETA: Aug 1, 2010

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for your interest in our "send thank-you letters to Arakawa" program!

This project has now finished taking the Japanese translation requests for your thank-you letters to Arakawa. The submitted letters with the translation requests are currently being translated into beautifully written Japanese letters by our volunteer translation team!

Once the translations are done, our staff will automatically send your original letters along with the Japanese translations to the project mailing team, and then all the letters will be mailed together to Japan. We'll keep you updated of our progress. smile.gif

A few years ago, members of the forum wrote fan-letters and sent them together to Hiromu Arakawa, the author of FMA manga, via the magazine that published FMA. We sent letters and drawings that time. Now that the manga is over, we could do the similar thing!
Let's send her our "thank-you" letters with short messages and comments from our members, and fanarts if any of you wish to submit those also.
It would be a way to express her how we felt reading her story, to thank her for creating such wonderful characters and making us a dream for so many years!!

ETA: June 17, 2010
Here are the details on how you can participate.
The deadline is now Saturday, July 31, 2010 11:59 PM smile.gif

"Operation Thank-you letters to FMA/Hiromu Arakawa!"

Our board will be sending thank-you letters to FMA/Hiromu Arakawa, written by our members, to the author of FMA manga, Hiromu Arakawa, c/o YoungGanGan magazine. If you would like to participate, the following are the details:

----------------------------

Category 1. For members who wish to send ENGLISH thank-you letters.

Max length limit:
2000 chars. We will not be counting chars, but we reserve the right to reject any letters that are overly exceeding this limit.

Content:
Basically any content appropriate for the occasion, such as, your thank-you to FMA/Hiromu Arakawa, how much you enjoyed FMA, what the series meant to you, who was your fav character, etc.

Please close your letter by adding your board name, followed by, if you wish to add, (your real life name/nickname) then your country name (your country at birth, or the country you currently reside, or whichever/whatever the country you consider to be your country).

Note: Since the letters are sent as "from members of our board", the project manager (Valerie) will reserve the right to check the content of your letters and REJECT letters with content that is deemed offensive. Valerie will contact you if your letter may fall into this case.

Email address:
Send your participating English thank-you letters to our project email address: thankulettersfmadotcom@gmail.com

Due date/time: (Please note that the due date has been extended and we have a new later due date! ^^)
Your email with your submitting "thank-you" letters to our project email address MUST be sent out no later than Saturday, July 31, 2010 11:59 PM from you on your time zone, AND all participating letters MUST be received by the project email address ABSOLUTELY no later than Sunday, August 01, 2010 11:59 PM on French Daylight Saving Time.
We'll NOT be responsible for any emails with your participating letters that were sent out in time but not received by our project email address by August 01, 2010 11:59 PM, French Daylight Saving Time.

* Please limit to only ONE submission per member. If you participate in the category 2, then please do not send additional letters for category 1.
If you wish to send fanart also, please send your fanart submissions according to category 3.
All submissions from our members will be sent together, but your fanart will NOT directly accompany your thank-you letters.

The project manager, Valerie will then make a print-out hard copies of all submitted letters, then bundle them together with all English-Japanese thank-you letters from category 2, fanart submissions in category 3, and the cover letters from our board to Arakawa-sensei (in Japanese) then send them all together, to Hiromu Arakawa, c/o YoungGanGan magazine in Japan sometime during the week of August 02, 2010, from France.

------------------------

Category 2. For members who wish to send English thank-you letters accompanied by Japanese translations of your letters made by our volunteer board members.
(If you want us to "double-check" your Japanese translation, you can also submit the request in this category also. )

Max length limit of your original English letters to be translated into Japanese:
1000 chars (in English). We will not be counting chars, but we reserve the right to reject any letters submitted for translations that are overly exceeding this limit. ^^

Content:
Please limit the content to: Your thank-you to FMA/Hiromu Arakawa, and if you wish, the combination of any of the following: how much you enjoyed FMA, what the series meant to you/FMA in your life, who was your fav character.

Please close your letter by adding your board name, followed by, if you wish to add, (your real life name/nickname) then your country name (your country at birth, or the country you currently reside, or whichever/whatever the country you consider to be your country).

Note: Since the letters are sent as "from members of our board", the project staff will reserve the right to check the content and REJECT letters with any content that is deemed offensive. You will be notified from our project staff in such case.

How to get your thank-you letters to be translated into Japanese:
Post your original English "thank-you, FMA/Arakawa" letters on "Thank-you Fma/hiromu Arakawa" Letters Translation Request Thread (i.e. here ^^).

Our volunteer translators will then translate the submitted letters, loosely based on first-come first served bases, and when done the Japanese translations will be added to your original post. Once the final Japanese translations are added, our project staff will then copy and paste BOTH your original English letters and Japanese translations, and mail to our project email address.
(Please note that this part of the process has changed so that now, once you place your request letter on this thread, we will do the rest, and you do not have to do any further. ^^)
You will then copy and paste BOTH your original English letters and Japanese translations, and mail to our project email address.

* Please limit to only ONE such request per member.

Email address:
Send your participating original English thank-you letters along with Japanese translations to our project email address: thankulettersfmadotcom@gmail.com

For those who wish to make own Japanese translations, but would like our experts to check the accuracy of translation, please write your original English letters according to project details in Category 2, then post your "translation accuracy check request" along with your original English letter and your Japanese translation of the letter on "Thank-you Fma/hiromu Arakawa Letters" Translation Request Thread, with words "translation accuracy check request" at the top of your post, then our Japanese translation experts will check your translation, and make corrections if necessary. When done, corrected Japanese translation will be added to your post. Then, copy paste your original English letters along with the corrected Japanese translation, and send to our project email address: thankulettersfmadotcom@gmail.com.

* Please limit to only ONE submission per member. If you participate in the category 1, then please do not send additional letters in category 2.
If you wish to send fanart also, please send your fanart submissions according to category 3.
All submissions from our members will be sent together, but your fanart will NOT directly accompany your thank-you letters.

Due date/time: (Please note that the due date has been extended and we have a new later due date! ^^)
Your original English letters with the request for the Japanese translations must be posted on this thread no later than Saturday, July 31, 2010 11:59 PM (on your time zone)

The project manager, Valerie will then make a print-out hard copies of all submitted English-Japanese thank-you letters, then bundle them together with all English thank-you letters from category 2, fanart submissions in category 3, and add the cover letters from our board to Arakawa-sensei (in Japanese) then send them all together, to Hiromu Arakawa, c/o YoungGanGan magazine in Japan sometime during the week of August 02, 2010, from France.

------------------------

Category 3. For members who wish to send your original "Thank-you, FMA/Arakawa" Fanarts

Theme:
Thank you, FMA/Hiromu Arakawa

Note: Since the fanarts are sent as "from members of our board", the project manager, Valerie will reserve the right to REJECT any submitted art that is deemed offensive. Valerie will contact you if your submitted art falls into this case.

Size limit:
A4 size. Bigger fanarts will be resized to fit the paper size.

Email address:
Send your participating fanart to our project email address: thankufanartsfmadotcom@gmail.com

* There is NO Limit to the number of fanart submissions per member.
However, to avoid confusions, please submit each fanart separately.
* On each email submission, please include your board name, and your country name (your country at birth, or the country you currently reside, or whichever/whatever the country you consider to be your country)

* If you are sending thank-you letters also, please understand that all submissions from our members in category 1, 2, & 3 will be sent together, but your fanart will NOT directly accompany your thank-you letters.

Your email with your submitting fanart to our project email address MUST be sent out no later than Saturday, July 31, 2010 11:59 PM from you on your time zone, AND all participating fanarts MUST be received by the project email address ABSOLUTELY no later than Sunday, August 01, 2010 11:59 PM on French Daylight Saving Time.
We'll NOT be responsible for any emails with your participating fanart that were sent out in time but not received by our project email address by August 01, 2010 11:59 PM, French Daylight Saving Time.

The project manager, Valerie will then make a hard copies of all submitted fanarts, then bundle them together with all English thank-you letters from category 1, English-Japanese thank-you letters from categotry 2, and add the cover letters from our board to Arakawa-sensei (in Japanese) then send them all together, to Hiromu Arakawa, c/o YoungGanGan magazine in Japan sometime during the week of August 02, 2010, from France.

----------

For members of other FMA communities who want to take part in the project:
Rules will be the same.
You'll have to add in your mail from which FMA community you're from to help the project manager, Valerie to sort the letters and fanarts. If you're not registered in a board or in a FMA fan site, please tell it in your mail.
If you have questions about the project, please write to one of the two e-mail addresses depending the subject of your question. People who are not registered in this board can also simply join the project by registering and becoming a member.

Members and non-members who want to help in the translation's letters are gladly welcome (whatever their level in japanese). If you are interested, please contact Valerie using the e-mail dedicated to the letters.

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister
SsleepyAlly - My little sister

Roy and Riza fan art contest 2010
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Jun 13 2010, 03:03 AM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

If this was possible then I'm totally in. I think we, as fans, owe it to her.
I actually contemplated somehow sending her my thanks but figured it would be difficult to do on my own. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
mersaydee
post Jun 13 2010, 03:32 AM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 69,278

If there's a way to do it - I would love to be a part of it. Miss Arakawa's story has really captivated and inspired me, so the least I can do is say "thanks!" biggrin.gif

--------------------

Mmm, I love that sound. Is there anything that strikes a more beautiful note than the sound of two indomitable wills colliding with each other?

+Quote Post
Kaiko
post Jun 13 2010, 03:35 AM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 5,257

If we could somehow do this, I'm in! smile.gif

--------------------

Made by _joha @ fukikomu (LiveJournal)

+Quote Post
Nacchan
post Jun 13 2010, 03:57 AM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 73,809

If it's possible, I'm in it too!*_* It would be wonderful ;_;

--------------------

ありがとう、鋼の錬金術師。
G R A Z I E.

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Jun 13 2010, 04:14 AM
Post #6

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Yeah, that would be awesome. I am totally for it!
But...
Will Arakawa even read the letters? I guess she gets thousands of them. Do you think she would have time to read them? On the other hand, FMA is over now and she should have some free time biggrin.gif
Is her adress still the same? Is it even known to someone? I think that Arakawa wouldn't want someone to find out where she lives, since it's really troublesome with the stalking fans.

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
StormGoddess
post Jun 13 2010, 04:17 AM
Post #7

Apprentice

Member No.: 46,523

I think I want to join too. But will it be in Japanese? Oh okay it really should be in Japanese. I hope someone will be willing to translate our messages no matter how long they are XD though I don't intend to make mine that long.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kirara
post Jun 13 2010, 05:38 AM
Post #8

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,267

QUOTE (Valérie @ Jun 13 2010, 03:29 AM) *
A few years ago, members of the forum wrote a letter which was translated and sent to Hiromu Arakawa. There were questions about the manga and drawings. Now that the manga is over, we could do the same thing! Send her a letter with messages from members and fanarts. It would be a way to express her how we felt reading her story, to thank her for creating such wonderful characters and making us a dream for so many years.

I was the one who organized that back then. There was never a reply but it was still a lot of fun to do. smile.gif

I think it would be nice to do something similar again. Great Idea!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 13 2010, 05:46 AM
Post #9

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^ Gahaha, Kirara posted as I was writing this post, ^^

Note added on June 17, 2010: The following were INTERIM discussion/suggestions, please do not be confused with the finalized project details. smile.gif
^ First off, waving "hi" to Valérie. Nice to see your post here again!! ^^
(By the way, please feel free to re-edit and change the thread title as you like. ^^)

For those who were not here when we had our last "send fan letters to Arakawa-sensei," a few years ago we had a chance to do this once, thanks to Kirara for organizing and others who participated, and sent our fan-letters to Arakawa-sensei, c/o YoungGanGan magazine, to the correct address that was printed in the magazine for sending fan-letters to her (thank you again, Kirara for all your awesome works you've done on this project!! ^^)

And, as we read the conclusion of the series now, yes, I think it would be nice if we can do this again and get the chance to express our gratitudes and appreciations for the series and the series' author, Hiromu Arakawa. Granted, we need some volunteers to put in some organizational works such as making actual print out of letters and bundle them and do actual mail-in, etc.

Here are some of my quick suggestion/two-cents:

Content:
For this, I suggest limiting the content to mainly "thank-you"s to Arakawa-sensei, how much you enjoyed the series, what FMA manga meant to you, and such. ^^ (Also, if you have some special drawings for the occasion, probably not the ordinary plain drawings of characters and such since I think those they probably get tons, but like, thanking Arakawa-sensei and such, that maybe nice to be included also?? ^^)
And, no application letters for the job as an assistant at Ushigoya studio please!! XD (Note: there are no such positions available, as far as we know XD)

Letter length:
I suggest making each letters short and crisp. No essay on your life story and how FMA has involved. XD
The organizer can probably decide on suggested maximum length of each fan-letters?? (like, max 500 char or whatnot ^^)?

Timing:
I suggest we organize this fairly swiftly and sending letters relatively soon, as I think, getting this (a bundle of fan-letters from FMA fans who are from, basically, around the world) NOW, as compared to getting them, say, 6 month later, potentially possibly has more impact to Arakawa-sensi.
Hence, my suggestion is to get the letters off in the mail no later than the end of this month.

Media:
We collect everyones' fan-letters on-line, but we mail-them to Arakawa-sensei as hard-copy printed letters.

Language:
Please write your letters in English. But, my fairly educated guess is that they ...editors at YoungGanGan mag who would probably read and filter our mailed-in fan-letters, and eventually, (hopefully ^^) Arakawa-sensei and her assistants at Ushigoya studio... are not quite as comfortable/familiar reading them in English as reading them in Japanese, and hence possibly less impacts than reading them in Japanese, and hence I suggest accompanying each fan-letters with Japanese translations. But in order to do that....

We may need a team of Japanese-English speaking volunteers who can translate everyones' fan-letters into Japanese
Could there be any volunteers?? ^^

Of course this depends on how much volume of letters we get, and of course I will try to chip in and help as much as I can, but I may get all tied up with other stuff as the board is preparing for the final episode of FMA:B and preparing for the upcoming "FMA Manga, re-read it from beginning" project, etc. etc. etc.. ^^

Mailing address:
Letters will be sent to Arakawa-sensei c/o YoungGanGan magazine, as this has been the address used throughout the time-span of FMA manga series.

And, that's all I can think of at the moment, for the considerations to the organizers.
Whoever would be organizing this, thank you in advance for all your time and efforts!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Valérie
post Jun 13 2010, 07:55 AM
Post #10

Alchemists

Member No.: 19,677

Hi Tombow! Thank you for the link of the old project. I didn't remember the year the letters were sent.
Kirara thank you for having organized that last time!

Note added on June 17, 2010: The following were INTERIM discussion/suggestions, please do not be confused with the finalized project details. smile.gif
I do not speak japanese so I wouldn't be able to translate the letters. I can however take care of the fanarts part. I will print the drawings and send them to Japan.

I created two e-mails for the projects. One for the letters and one for the fanarts
I'm not good at giving names so the emails names are not very original...
e-mail for the letters: fmathankyouletters[a]gmail.com
e-mail for the fanarts: fmathankyoufanarts[a]gmail.com

If we want to act fast, I'd say the deadline for the fanarts should be: 30 june 2010
She would receive them at the begining of july. Do you think it's OK?

If the letters have to be translated, I think the deadline should be earlier... I don't know how long it might take...

--------------------
~ My forum family ~
Reika - My little sister
SsleepyAlly - My little sister

Roy and Riza fan art contest 2010

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Jun 13 2010, 08:17 AM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Vaerie, thx for wanting to moderate this all. But who's gonna translate it all in Japanese? You know, I'll write a letter and some other people will do it and then we'll have around 100-500 thank you letters? There's no way that we (and you) will manage with the translations till beginning of July. I mean, it would be very gross if someone would make it all alone. Too much work! Maybe the deadline will be kept and the translators can let themselves some time, so that we'll send the whole stuff in August or something?

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 13 2010, 09:32 AM
Post #12

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Hi Valérie,

I would suggest closing it at the end of Sat. June 26, 2010, and then maybe that would give you that Sunday to get it all packaged and then mail it off on Monday, June 29, 2010??
Also, my other suggestion is, if including drawings, asking the participants to make them themed for this particular occasion, if possible.
But those are only my suggestion/thinking at the moment. ^^ You're the organizer, so of course you decide what you think is best, please. ^^

As for translations, here are my suggestions on possibly how to handle translations:

1. First and foremost, we definitely need an army of volunteer translators!!!!! Those who can write/read Japanese, you know who you are. Now is the chance to put in your contributions for fellow FMA fans. Even if you are not completely confident with your translation skills, as you see in my post bellow, I'll keep your back covered, so... if you think you're even half-way decent with your Japanese writing skills, hope you can volunteer your services. ^^
(This whole translation project is depending on if we could get any such volunteer translators. Don't let me post your names here and openly pressure you to volunteer. XDDD Hope I can get some kind and generous volunteer translators without further guilt-tripping. ^^)

2. If anyone wish to have his/her "thank-you" letters to be translated by the volunteers on our board:

a: The content of each letters have to be simple, so that the above mentioned volunteers can fairly easily translate your letters.
To be translated by our volunteer translators for the project, we ask the content to be limited ONLY to the combination of some or all of: your thank-you to Arakawa-sensei, how much you enjoyed FMA manga series, and what the series meant to you.

b: The content have to be short. Each letters (in English) no more than Max 500 characters in length (or some other specific char length. I don't have time to count chars at the moment, so.... if someone can take initiatives and post the sample paragraphs for 500 chars, 800 chars, and 1000 chars, etc. that would be appreciated. smile.gif )

c: The letters-to-be-translated have to be OPENLY posted on the designated thread so that then in return any one of our volunteer translator team members can pick up your post, translate it then post the translations on the thread. Then each day I can quickly check for the translations as they get posted and if there is any really serious translation mistakes I can go ahead and quietly edit that post and make corrections, and then edit in the finished Japanese translations to the original post of that letter. The poster then can copy and paste the whole thing (original letters in English and Japanese translation of the letters) and email it to Valérie's email address for this project: fmathankyouletters@gmail.com.

(NO sending/handling of letters-to-be-translated to any of the volunteer translators on our board though PM or email. It must be all openly posted on the thread. Of course this may limit what you may like to put in the letters, but that also help keep the content simple and making it easier for our volunteer translators to translate.)

Note: Also, this probably means, your computer should be able to handle (copy & paste) Japanese characters.

e: Once any of the translators has picked up your post and posted his/her translations, NO CHANGING of content of your letters on your original post.

f: One translation service of letters-to-be-translated per member. Please don't hog up our services by posting multiple of such requests on the thread.

g: If anyone wish to find other translation resources and hence do not have to go through openly posting his/her letters on our "translation" thread and also forgoing all these accompanying restrictions, or just simply bi-pass our services and have your English letters sent, as is in English (then you can send that directly to Valerie's project email address) you're very much welcome to do so. In fact, if you guys can find other translation resources, please please use that resource so that our limited available resources can be used by those who have no other available translation resources.

h: Needless to say, this is probably going to be quite efforts for us, and this is one time "service (so to speak)" for this occasion only. Please do not expect us to do this again. XD

i: Last date to accept the "letters for the translation" post on "translation" thread is June 23, 2010 so that that would give us chance to get your letters to be translated in time. Actually, please try to post your letters as soon as possible so that we can start translating them as they get posted.

So...what do you guys think? Please continue adding your post with your thoughts/suggestions/inputs on this project here. ^^

Also, volunteers, now is the time to start posting and volunteering your name here... ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kirara
post Jun 13 2010, 04:31 PM
Post #13

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,267

A couple questions/comments is this only going to be a project here or are you going to open it to any of the other large FMA communities? I am thinking mainly the live journal ones fm_alchemist & hagaren_manga since I think people there will be interested too (of course there is some overlap)

Although at the same time if you open it up to many places you might get too many replies which might be hard to translate. Looking at the letter I sent we had over 160 signatures and this was in 2005. I am thinking now there could be even a higher number then that since I think the fandom has grown.

Anyways because there was so many responses I had each person write what FMA meant to them and took that (and with the help of 3 other people in the fandom) composed everyone's ideas into a letter. And even that was long and a lot of work for someone to translate. All those individual replies would probably even take longer.

For anyone curious this is the old letter that was sent untranslated:

Dear Arakawa-sensei,

Upon seeing your address for fan mail in one of the newer chapters of the Fullmetal Alchemist manga, a bunch of the fans outside of Japan decided to collaborate and send you a mass letter expressing our love for your marvelous piece of work.

Many of us are just amazed with how intricate the details of the Fullmetal manga are, and it's so refreshing to see such a large cast of wonderfully developed characters. It's awesome to see someone who puts so much effort into making her manga believable. We have all been touched by your story and characters (and also inspired to do better in our science classes!)

We love how your work manages to successfully blend drama and comedy. The omakes at the end of each volume are a much appreciated treat. At the conclusion of each chapter we feel satisfied and happy for awhile in our lives. For many fans this is the first manga they have ever read, so it has opened a whole new world for them. It has also inspired many future authors and artists alike, and has closed some language barriers as fans from all over the world share their love for the story.

Of course, Edward is by far the most popular character in your manga (as well he should be!)--we love his short temper and all the milk jokes. But we'd also like to extend our love to other characters as well, like Al (Fullmetal Alchemist wouldn't be the same without both Elric brothers), the chimeras, Gluttony, Wrath, Barry the Chopper, Scar, Winry (and her relationship with Ed!), the characters from Xing, Roy (and his relationship with Riza!), Roy's team, and especially Havoc. It was extremely saddening to see how small of a part Havoc had been given in the anime when he played such a big part in your manga. Please let him get better!

We just want to let you know that you've got a solid international fan base that will follow your future works, wherever that may take us. So we want to thank you from the bottom of our heart for creating this awe-inspiring manga. Reading it really is a privilege.

P.S. We also love when Ed sleeps with his stomach exposed! And please check out this great Ed-centric website http://www.notashrimp.com/

With Love,

Your Global Fans
Fullmetalalchemistfans@gmail.com

And then I sent a list of all the names and the person's country of origin. We sent fanart too.

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Jun 13 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #14

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

I don't think I was around for the first letter (or I wasn't paying attention, one or the other) but I would absolutely love to participate this time around!! Thanks in advance to Tombow and everyone who is helping to organize this - I'm already excited!

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
f1madman
post Jun 14 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 70,052

I think we should add a list of short comments from the members. ie:

f1madman, UK: "Thanks for such a great story, you're awesome"

joebloggs, South Korea: "I love you thank you so much!"

etc etc

Whatcha think? Its short, snappy, and as a thank you punches home how adored the series was world wide.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 02:31 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css