HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Thread for Royai Fans who had finished reading/watching FMA Manga/FMA:Brotherhood, Warning! Please do NOT click if you haven't seen series final
FMAobsessed
post Jul 14 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #91

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,558

I liked how in episode 64 Roy and Riza shared the same hospital room. But I wished they had talked to each other.

I also don't like Roy's stache. When i saw it my reaction was PORQUE!

I hope this new movie has Royai moments in it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blusterzy
post Jul 20 2010, 10:27 AM
Post #92

Citizen

Member No.: 74,963

About Riza's hair...

Too bad at the end of the manga, she chops it off short again unsure.gif
I do not like that look at all.

(But up and dowm (as long as it's long) are beautiful!)

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Jul 21 2010, 03:01 PM
Post #93

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

Is it just me or has the forum gotten quieter recently. sad.gif

About ep 64, I didn't really expect the last episode to deviate that much from the manga in terms of royai, in all reality. I'm just interested to see what we'll have in the film!

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 21 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #94

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

It has gotten quieter... sad.gif But hopefully that will change with the movie, depending on what we get!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Jul 21 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #95

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Haven't been too much around lately. I like open endings, so I don't mind not having ZOMG Royai moments thrown at us. I think that between Brotherhood and the manga that I got plenty of closure. I actually kind of like the deviation in Brotherhood of Roy already thinking about settling things with the Ishvalans before conquering his ultimate goal instead of having Marcoh bring it up.

So, does Rebecca know about the tattoo(since Riza was down to a sports bra in 108)?

Also, ficlet about the Mustanche! Mustanche Troubles - Mustang notices something odd on the front page of The Central Times and points it out to Hawkeye. I'll probably be expanding this in the future...

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 23 2010, 05:14 PM
Post #96

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Causmicfire--Totally hadn't thought of Riza's tattoo until you mentioned it! Well, I'd bet a lot more people know now, but I'm betting that since it's mostly medical professionals trying to patch her up, and Rebecca's a trusted friend, and, well, part of the thing is missing things are most likely fine. Although I wonder if Rebecca (or anyone else who saw it) might have thought to ask just how she got that massive scar... Oh, and wonderful ficlet! It made me smile. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Kaori Ayanami
post Jul 25 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #97

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,575

Wow, that's an excellent prize. o_0

Err... I've been lurking around Pixiv and I found out a lot of recent Royai fanarts (some with the mustache thing XD), besides some good old ones. Maybe some were posted already, but ohh well. Here go the links. smile.gif

Normal days in the military:
Cozy: She has long hair and field uniform. Looks kinda IC o_0

Battles:
Fighting together against Father

Post-victory:
Cozy: Just after the battle
Cozier... Riza XD (-Damn, without second thought... Don't know the timing for leaving... -? This person's pulsations are... Yet untranslated)
Great hug. No blood nor wounds.
Leaving together. No wounds either, but clearly tired.

Mustache:
Hot couple, mustache and all XD
Riza's slow reaction to the thing ("Hair on face" -Won't loosen/Don't understand... -This is enough/adequate for you to have!! -Hey)
Riza is stunned (and not in a good way XD) (-I sense thirst for blood... -That hair on the face... Want to shave it).
He smiles, she looks at him... nervously (-No good, Riza, laughing is yet untranslated)
Riza playing with the mustache (-Err...)
She painted it o_0 (-Uh... Lieutenant, what are you doing? -Colonel, weren't you who wanted to have hair on the face?)
It was out of revenge (-Brigadier general. Sometime soon... -Miniski... -To the extent of dozing in spite of it being forbidden... *pop* "Oh" -Alright! Let's go, lieu... Oh, I'm wrong captain! Ha!)

Random:
Awkward. She has the Prince's game purple dress, he is dressed up and... combed o_0
Funny: Sleeping in the same room (NOT bed). (-Are you... playing/Do we... play cards or something like that? -...No...)
Fate/Stay Night + Royai = Win. It's all in Chinese.
FMA goes shojo. Will Havoc's pain ever end? By Alex Louisa biggrin.gif

It's a lot, so I'll be editing this for some time. ^^

+Quote Post
heartwing713
post Aug 1 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #98

Citizen

Member No.: 71,431

Thanks for all the links!

Well, I'm back from my month long trip (which began the day before the final episode was released) during which I had no way to watch the episode. And what do I find? Roy has a mustache. Really? But then, as I'm staring at that picture, I realize that the background looks nothing like Ishbal. I see green trees. And guys in white shirts and ties. And a big white building. So...where exactly ARE Roy and Riza in that picture? Is that Roy becoming Fuhrer? Or them getting married?

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Aug 2 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #99

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

@heartwing713: I didn't notice that the background didn't look like Ishbal. So maybe Roy was being promoted. But I like the wedding scenario too. It would all be perfect if Roy shaved that mustache off.

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Aug 5 2010, 09:42 AM
Post #100

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

I noticed something really spooky yesterday.

I was telling a friend about different anime dreams I've had, and mentioned there were a lot of Fullmetal Alchemist ones which, me being me, led to the question, "How many RoyAi ones have you had?" And I started mentioning them and remembered one I had about three years ago, around the time of the "Selim Bradley is Pride" chapters, about the ending of FMA.

Pretty much, the second-to-last chapter was Al/Mei centric for some reason, and then the last chapter showed everyone moving on with life, mostly about Ed and Winry, and I remember that in the dream I was anxiously reading the chapter, keeping an eye out for Roy and Riza, looking for confirmation of their relationship and a final scene.

In my dream, it never came. Ed was on a train with Winry and Al and it passed by Roy and Riza, and they only got a shot through the window of Ed's train seat and that was all the screentime they had. Looking back three years later, I can't believe how close I was!!!

(but of course it's not all THAT bad - we did get everything before 108, like the hug etc, which will forever keep me believing in and adoring RoyAi!)

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
Ayla
post Aug 9 2010, 10:05 AM
Post #101

Citizen

Member No.: 75,072

I'm very excited about the gaiden!

I believe here's a bit more detailed info for the gaiden's contents- it was posted by FirstMoon in the Royai-Thread:
Since I know we can't discuss spoilers in this place errmm...how to say...Have you seen this interview with Arakawa...It has spoilers of course.(I can delete the link if it's..) But her answer for spin-off made my day.[...]

Thank you very much FirstMoon- and I hope I'm allowed to spread this information..if not, please tell and I'll delete it^^

Cosidering this interview, I think the Gaiden will feature what'll happen in the future. Though presonally, I would have preferred something more about Roy's past (about young Roy..and young Riza) and also about Hohenheim's and Trisha's past, I still like that. I love it that Roy appearently will become Fuhrer *overjoyed* And maybe there'll be something about Roy's past after all- and abut the other characters past^^
I hope that the "old team" will work together once again (Roy and his team including Ed^^) and that the "new secrets" are the results Ed and Al came to in their quest to beat Truth and Equivalent Exchange^^
Oh and I hope that Roy's relationship with Riza will develop further...^^
And I would want Hughes to be in it- we've seen far too little of him....sad.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 9 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #102

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Reposting edited part (because it directly talks about chapter 108 spoilers) of FirstMoon's post that was posted on regular Royai thread. smile.gif

QUOTE (FirstMoon @ Aug 9 2010, 09:03 AM) *
Have you seen Amber's new entry on her DivArt page about this new interview by Arakawa ...It has chapter 108 spoilers of course

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 21 2010, 08:17 AM
Post #103

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Couldn't post this on the "regular" Royai thread because of spoilers, minimal though they may be. Anyway, I posted the final theme of my Royai 100 themes this morning. Go check out Chaotic Sonata! (This link takes you to the first one, but I figure better safe than sorry.)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
randomester
post Aug 28 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #104

Citizen

Member No.: 69,450

Uh sorry guys, I was about to post this in June but..erm yeah. *flounders*
I wanted to do something (nonspoilery) after 108 to get some royai closure xD
So tada!
Random facts:
Takes place about 6 months after 108, which doesn't really matter because it's not spoilery, but I'm just delusional D:
Riza's side profile took f.o.r.e.v.e.r
Stubble!Roy > Brotherhood-mustache!Roy every time ;]
Mutual tea love is probably canon yaaay

Also, Deviantart link:http://randomester.deviantart.com/art/Royai-and-Tea-177207339
Attached File(s)
Attached File  r4.jpg ( 321.65K ) Number of downloads: 45

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 06:01 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css