HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 108, The Final Chapter, Information Thread - Updated Info On The First Post... We Have Full Raw, Translations, & Scanlations Links Now! ^^, Caution: Contain spoilers after the first page
Rating 5 V
Seeker of Truth
post Jun 7 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #61

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,876

I do not have the files but the following are missing for sure:

Missing pages from beginning unless it starts with page before Greed 6 but I doubt it since Ed was just mid-fight with Father.

Greed/Father fight(s) order:
Missing page before 6
Page 6
Page 5 then 4
Page 3, then 2
Page 1 then another missing page, maybe more
Page 7
Greed vs Father
Ed vs Father
Father with the hole in the tommy
I suspect pages are missing here before Father vs Truth, which seems to be all there.

Pages missing between Ling offering the PS he has and Hoho getting in the conversation.

1 page missing between "Ed look around 2/Ed with Alchemy circle". I know I saw a page not in any of these sets with him getting a stick and starting the circle (which you see him toss in the first panel of "Ed with Alchemy circle". Found it: http://www.imagebam.com/image/7bacf283607696/

Regarding Roy: There is at least one more page, still in this scene, can see the Doc in the corner of it.
Aftermath radio announcement: I suspect we are missing a 2 page spread here before Scar page but that is only a guess.
Scar: There is at least one more page, may jump to another scene.
"Ed back at Pinako's, later on 5" is missing, you can see Ed & Al in the part of the page there.

Those are the ones I know are missing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 7 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #62

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Seeker of Truth - That was a great help! Thank you so much! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gukumatz
post Jun 8 2010, 09:54 AM
Post #63

Citizen

Member No.: 45,648

I found an after-chapter 2 page interview with Arakawa. I uploaded it to Photobucket, but it was reduced in size. Here's the full-size on tinypic for easier reading.

Also, here's the last page of the chapter (nothing new) on Photobucket.

Edit: Oh wait, that interview is from Perfect Guide 3! Blast my eagerness! Someone posted it to the raw spoilers on a different forum. Oh well. Sorry!

--------------------
-Gukumatz
[ LJ | Song translations | Icon ]

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Jun 8 2010, 10:17 AM
Post #64

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

I heard the raw is out. The information is unconfirmed, it's just someone who said that "I've seen the whole raw, can't wait for translations".
I contacted the person. But maybe someone else saw the Raw already, if it's out?

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Trakonda
post Jun 8 2010, 10:33 AM
Post #65

Apprentice

Member No.: 52,583

QUOTE (black~hayate @ Jun 8 2010, 08:17 PM) *
I heard the raw is out. The information is unconfirmed, it's just someone who said that "I've seen the whole raw, can't wait for translations".
I contacted the person. But maybe someone else saw the Raw already, if it's out?

Yeah, I hard the similiar kind of thing on DeviantART. The person claiming this linked the website to someone, but when I checked it just had the same pages as we have here right now, nothing new. Don't know if it was just misunderstanding/typo for talking about a "raw". That and many people still keep saying that the full thing wouldn't be out until Thursday. O_o

(But naturally, I really hope this rumour is true! tongue.gif )

+Quote Post
Ibiralian
post Jun 8 2010, 10:50 AM
Post #66

Citizen

Member No.: 73,378

On the onemanga forums someone claimed 45 minutes ago that the scanlation would be up in an hour in a spanish scanlations page... I checked and the page says it's going to be out today. The hour will be done in about 15 minutes so... O_O

We'll see... this is the link to that page:

http://submanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/108

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Jun 8 2010, 10:54 AM
Post #67

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

I wonder if it will be full translated raw or *full* translated raw. We were stumbling upon full-but-not-full scans in the past. They might have saved all cam-scans and put them together.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

But I prefer mangastream scanlations anyway. They're so clear.

EDIT: Nah, they seem to have good quality FMA scans in here.

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
NightMistress
post Jun 8 2010, 10:56 AM
Post #68

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 10,212

I guess we'll see how it goes, but my Spanish is better than my Japanese (I need the furigana to even attempt a translation) so I'll know a bit more of what's going on when I see it.

--------------------
Forum siblings: zarpia (my not so big sis) Fullmetal Fangirl (my very much so lil sis) ~FMAgurl~ (another very much so lil sis) MustEd4ever (another very lil sis) Drina (lil sis)

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 8 2010, 11:04 AM
Post #69

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

About downloadable raw thingy... I had a report last night and the site had a raw package, but turned out to contain only 23 pages and they were pages we already had. sad.gif Though there might be some other sites, so please keep scouting around, everyone. smile.gif

And yes, out there, there are some fortunate few who have the access to real full raw at this moment, and I assume the scanlation(s) is/are in production, and I'm sure the raw will come out all in time also. (hopeful thinking ^^) Hopefully, that will happen soon. ^^

@NightMistress - If you can, please check out the Spanish scanlation and let us know more about it as soon as it comes out. ^^

@Gukumatz - Thanks anyway for your thoughts and efforts!! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
NightMistress
post Jun 8 2010, 11:10 AM
Post #70

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 8 2010, 02:04 PM) *
About downloadable raw thingy... I had a report last night and the site had a raw package, but turned out to contain only 23 pages and they were pages we already had. sad.gif Though there might be some other sites, so please keep scouting around, everyone. smile.gif

And yes, out there, there are some who have the access to real full raw at this moment, and I assume the scanlation(s) is/are in production, and I'm sure the raw will come out all in time also. (hopeful thinking ^^) Hopefully, that will happen soon. ^^

@NightMistress - If you can, please check out the Spanish scanlation and let us know more about it as soon as it comes out. ^^

@Gukumatz - Thanks anyway for your thoughts and efforts!! ^^

Can you give me a link to it? Also, in about 20 mins I have a meeting, so I may be away about 30 mins or so ("multitasking" at the J-O-B right now tongue.gif ) but I'll certainly try what I can.

- Oops, I don't have the link (my Net connection isn't working well at the moment and can't check some sites) but I'm assuming/hoping someone will kindly bring the link and post it here when it comes out. ^^ ~Tombow

--------------------
Forum siblings: zarpia (my not so big sis) Fullmetal Fangirl (my very much so lil sis) ~FMAgurl~ (another very much so lil sis) MustEd4ever (another very lil sis) Drina (lil sis)

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Jun 8 2010, 11:15 AM
Post #71

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

Ibiralian: I checked the website, and it states that their translated raw has still not been published. They hope to publish the translated raw today, but they also make it quite clear that their publishing dates are based on statistical data-they make a mathematical estimation where their next chapter will be published based on data from previous weeks. It would be wonderful though if they did have a fully translated raw. I really hope that they will have some of the missing pages! I will keep my eyes peeled as well. *fingers crossed*

NightMistress
The link to Spanish website: Potential Spanish Language Translated Raw

(You can also sign up for their free email notifications, and they will advise you as soon as the new chapter comes out. )

--------------------

+Quote Post
zonkiethegreat
post Jun 8 2010, 11:54 AM
Post #72

Alchemists

Member No.: 55,197

YES!!!! THANK God I speak Spanish fluently!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Visit the Roy X Winry fansite : http://royxwinry.weebly.com

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Jun 8 2010, 12:07 PM
Post #73

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

QUOTE (zonkiethegreat @ Jun 8 2010, 08:54 PM) *
YES!!!! THANK God I speak Spanish fluently!!! biggrin.gif

Tell the guys to hurry then biggrin.gif
Just joking...
but fifteen minutes are over. Honestly...

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
NightMistress
post Jun 8 2010, 12:20 PM
Post #74

State Alchemist (Major)

Yeah it's still not up. They basically were using past instances to predict that it should be available today, which is the gist I got from the message. Is there a scanlator affiliated with the site that has officially said it is in the works?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ibiralian
post Jun 8 2010, 12:45 PM
Post #75

Citizen

Member No.: 73,378

Sorry, falling asleep while studing -.- ...

The person in one manga said that it was going to be up in about an hour (that was like.. 2 hours ago -.-) and that if was going to be realesed in spanish, it shouldn't take much time for the english translation either.

The person claims to speak spanish, but doesn't say where the information is coming from.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 12:09 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css