Closed TopicStart new topic
Some Help Plz, i need a wallpaper TT.TT
fmaexpert
post May 13 2010, 01:33 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 58,781

PLZ HELP ME FIND SOME FMA WALLPAPERS TT.TT!!!! i had 2 reinstall vista so i have no good wallpaper for my screen cuz of its weird dimensions (1366x768) any help would b great TT.TT
*BESIDES ANIMEPAPER.NET. im at the limit there so i cant get wallpapers until i submit the necessary amount. but i dnt have anything to put on that site so i cant TT.TT.....

*IGNORE THE FIRST FEW POSTS. THOSE WERE THE RESULTS OF EXPRESSING A IDEA THAT DIDNT WORK OUT SO WELL. I WOULD GET RID OF THEM BUT IDK HOW. (that n i no when i'm fighting a losing battle)

--------------------
my deviant: http://fmaxp3rt.deviantart.com/

my friend's blog (i said i would help her and advertising is helping~): click here! especially if you're a writer!

*insert awesome sig here*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post May 13 2010, 01:40 PM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

Took me a while to decipher what you've wrote.

I simply do not approve.

No sequels, no hatemail.

Besides, I highly doubt you will get her contact adress. Really.

I suggest you to enjoy manga while it's still running and accept it regardless on how it will end. (and what "badly" means? It's way too subjective.)

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
fmaexpert
post May 13 2010, 01:52 PM
Post #3

Citizen

QUOTE (Kasumisty @ May 13 2010, 01:40 PM) *
Took me a while to decipher what you've wrote.

I simply do not approve.

No sequels, no hatemail.

Besides, I highly doubt you will get her contact adress. Really.

I suggest you to enjoy manga while it's still running and accept it regardless on how it will end. (and what "badly" means? It's way too subjective.)

ah, sorry, i'm really lazy when it comes to typing.

i would like a sequel but i don't want to do it through hate mails. thats why i said i need more ideas.

don't put me down TT.TT i will find a way. i will (i'm stubborn) not to mention it's ONLY if she ends it on a bad note

I'm going to accept it either way. what i mean by badly is something like the movie- the way the movie ended(the message) was acceptable, but i don't want the manga to end the same way where ed n al get seperated from the people they love. as long as the manga does not end similarly to the movie, i'm good. but if it does, theres going to be some problems.

--------------------

my friend's blog (i said i would help her and advertising is helping~): click here! especially if you're a writer!

+Quote Post
Broken Chouchou
post May 13 2010, 01:52 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 55,758

Don't you think Arakawa is entitled to ending her own series as she pleases? And I HIGHLY doubt, even should fans contact her about it, that she would alter or pro-long her work.

I'm with Kasumisty, DO NOT approve of ideas like this at all.

Preferrably, this thread should be closed.

--------------------

Sig and ava by Forsaken Love :3

Bye bye, Edward Elric :(

+Quote Post
Ruingaraf
post May 13 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 69,179

I will be much angrier if the series ends in puppies and rainbows. IMO not enough people have died/suffered to make it realistic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post May 13 2010, 01:59 PM
Post #6

^But it also shouldn't boil down to someone dying or not. It's much deeper than that.

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
fmaexpert
post May 13 2010, 02:02 PM
Post #7

Citizen

QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ May 13 2010, 01:52 PM) *
Don't you think Arakawa is entitled to ending her own series as she pleases? And I HIGHLY doubt, even should fans contact her about it, that she would alter or pro-long her work.

I'm with Kasumisty, DO NOT approve of ideas like this at all.

Preferrably, this thread should be closed.

geez, two replys n i'm already being made into the bad guy for expressing my ideas. ah w/e i should have expected this, anyway,and ur rite, she does have the rite to end it they way she wants. all im sayin is that i will very upset if the manga ends like they movie did with ed and al having to be separated from the ppl they love after everything they went through.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post May 13 2010, 02:04 PM
Post #8

But we're also entitled to have our own opinions (and share them) and IMO you've set off rather aggresively, talking about hatemails and such.

But I'm sorry if you felt aggrieved.

--------------------

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
fmaexpert
post May 13 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #9

Citizen

QUOTE (Ruingaraf @ May 13 2010, 01:53 PM) *
I will be much angrier if the series ends in puppies and rainbows. IMO not enough people have died/suffered to make it realistic.

I'm not saying the has too end puppies and rainbows, i don't think that will happen. actually, i wouldnt want that to happen either. be nice, but no.

QUOTE (Kasumisty @ May 13 2010, 01:59 PM) *
^But it also shouldn't boil down to someone dying or not. It's much deeper than that.

I agree with you on that. It's the message it sent out that should really get us. Like when hughes died (TTATT!)

QUOTE (Kasumisty @ May 13 2010, 02:04 PM) *
But we're also entitled to have our own opinions (and share them) and IMO you've set off rather aggresively, talking about hatemails and such.

But I'm sorry if you felt aggrieved.

its fine. again, i RLY would perfer not to do hatemails. i just can't do something like that.

btw, i love ur sig XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post May 13 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #10

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

After managing to figure out what you wrote, why would you get so worked up over how the series ended? Does your life depend on it ending exactly how you want it to?

I'm not saying that expressing disappointment if it ends in a manner that you don't think is wrong, but wanting to send hatemail? That's a bit much.

Also, in not wanting it to be all puppies and rainbows at the end, it's a Shounen manga. Sure many older individuals (such as myself) read the series, but bear in mind, this series is still read by kids. I'm expecting it to end as realistic as it can, but since a lot of this series is based around a teenage boy and his experiences, the only people that will probably die/have died have mostly stuck to their convictions and defended their ideals. Whether those ideals were good/bad, right/wrong remains on the character, but at least those who have died did so by sticking to making their goals.

+Quote Post
fmaexpert
post May 13 2010, 02:34 PM
Post #11

Citizen

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ May 13 2010, 02:21 PM) *
After managing to figure out what you wrote, why would you get so worked up over how the series ended? Does your life depend on it ending exactly how you want it to?

I'm not saying that expressing disappointment if it ends in a manner that you don't think is wrong, but wanting to send hatemail? That's a bit much.

Also, in not wanting it to be all puppies and rainbows at the end, it's a Shounen manga. Sure many older individuals (such as myself) read the series, but bear in mind, this series is still read by kids. I'm expecting it to end as realistic as it can, but since a lot of this series is based around a teenage boy and his experiences, the only people that will probably die/have died have mostly stuck to their convictions and defended their ideals. Whether those ideals were good/bad, right/wrong remains on the character, but at least those who have died did so by sticking to making their goals.

Like i said, i DO NOT want to send hatemail.

im not sayin that it should end with rainbows everywhere, thats too unrealistic. but im not sayin there should blood n gore everywhere either. i WOULD LIKE fma to have n ending that give a hopeful closure for the future for the brothers, knowing that they can enjoy life without guilt of the past, but learning from it and move on

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post May 13 2010, 02:42 PM
Post #12

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (fmaexpert @ May 13 2010, 02:34 PM) *
im not sayin that it should end with rainbows everywhere, thats too unrealistic. but im not sayin there should blood n gore everywhere either. i WOULD LIKE fma to have n ending that give a hopeful closure for the future for the brothers, knowing that they can enjoy life without guilt of the past, but learning from it and move on

But they're already moving towards that, at least from what I'm reading. So again, what's the problem with how the story's potentially ending?

+Quote Post
fmaexpert
post May 13 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #13

Citizen

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ May 13 2010, 02:42 PM) *
QUOTE (fmaexpert @ May 13 2010, 02:34 PM) *

But they're already moving towards that, at least from what I'm reading. So again, what's the problem with how the story's potentially ending?

theres nothing rong with it.

this thread was rote ahead of time so rly if i start doing any of this stuff, i have to no what the ending is like first and then do it. but i want to get my idea out first. but as u can c, its not going so great if there r alot of ppl going against me lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vladadog
post May 13 2010, 03:36 PM
Post #14

Citizen

Member No.: 71,522

Why not have a little faith in Arakawa, that she'll end it exactly as it should be ended. She's brought us along through 107 chapters of an well thought out, well plotted, well written, amazingly drawn story. I just can't imagine she won't give it exactly the right ending.

I'm sure we won't all like every aspect of the ending - too many puppies for some, not enough rainbows for others. And who knows what horizons various ships will be sailing off to. But anyone who could pull off the last 107 chapters is going to make a good ending in 108.

+Quote Post
fmaexpert
post May 13 2010, 03:43 PM
Post #15

Citizen

QUOTE (Vladadog @ May 13 2010, 04:36 PM) *
Why not have a little faith in Arakawa, that she'll end it exactly as it should be ended. She's brought us along through 107 chapters of an well thought out, well plotted, well written, amazingly drawn story. I just can't imagine she won't give it exactly the right ending.

I'm sure we won't all like every aspect of the ending - too many puppies for some, not enough rainbows for others. And who knows what horizons various ships will be sailing off to. But anyone who could pull off the last 107 chapters is going to make a good ending in 108.

im not sayin i dnt have faith in arakawa, all im sayin is that i would b very upset if fma doesnt end on a high note. if that makes sense. anyway ur rite just 2 let u no (ur response was the nicest one yet lol.)

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 03:45 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css