QUOTE (faceplantgirl @ Apr 6 2010, 10:12 AM)
i have the second one there if you want i don't have the link but i have the cd but i don't know how i would post it here
You could rip your CD with Window Media Player (the easiest way).
1. Insert CD into computer's CD drive.
2. Window Media Player should sense your CD and automatically starts ripping. If it doesn't... do the following.
3. Click "Rip" tab in Window Media Player.
4. Click the little downward arrow in "Rip" tab.
5. Select "Format", and then "MP3".
6. Select "Bit Rate", and then "320 kbps".
7. Lastly, click "Start Rip" in the bottom right corner of the screen.
The newly ripped files should appear in C:\Users\owner\Music
folder after Window Media Player has completed ripping. Takes a few minutes.