HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 105 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
Rating 5 V
RoyxRizaFan4ever
post Mar 14 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #211

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,946

That...was a lot... huh.gif
I probably missed something too...

90 posts...in 4 years...eheheh...^^;
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Mar 14 2010, 04:30 PM
Post #212

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE (whippersnapper @ Mar 14 2010, 02:02 AM) *
Did Raw Paradise take down the HQ raw? It was there this morning and gone now dry.gif

I just went to raw-paradise and it's still there. Try refreshing the page maybe? Did you not download it when you "went there this morning"?

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Alice in Nothing...
post Mar 14 2010, 04:39 PM
Post #213

Citizen

Member No.: 73,228

just read it smile.gif
wow *.* amazing chapter biggrin.gif epic!
I'm glad everyone's alive : )
Hohenheim was awesome! and I loved how Ed & Al supported him happy.gif
way to go Scar! now they can use alchemy again biggrin.gif the Father is going down!!
can't wait for the next chapter : D

+Quote Post
MsLinn
post Mar 14 2010, 05:46 PM
Post #214

Apprentice

Member No.: 72,213

Thank you Rena-chan for raw, Darkside for scanlation (whoever you are) and Hissouburaiken for translation!!!!
I've been going nuts since thursday (seeing threads called "is this...the end?" and "well the good guys are screwed" on mangafox (thankfully, these were kinda missleading...)), and NOT studying for my exam in cell biology...But even if I'm impatient I really appreciate everything!!
Ok, I haven't read spoilers, they are my worst enemy! (First and only time I read spoilers were 103, and it ruined everything) Been waiting for scanlation and when I checked onemanga for the 9000th time this week, I got a heartattack!! WEE!!

My thoghts while reading:
-- Yey, more chibi!Al references!
--Father is chillaxing...
--what is the sfx on the first pages?..."do--n"-something.
--well, ...., big lightning...but the others weren't dead, at least...(scar, riza, the chimeares...)
--omg!!~~*swoon* Hoho!papa!!
--OMG Mei-can, you go girl!!
(--looking at how many pages there are in this chapter...~~*sob sob* Arakawa-sensei, I love you!!)
--a sun...that's pretty warm...Hoho knows his science! Fusion indeed!
--Aha! It was heartbeats-like sound!! "dodun"
--Spirit, soul, body. So the spirit is still intact, until the soul leaves your body through DEATH. Doesn't work when you rip 'em apart.
--(just, don't die, Hoho...pleeease)
--YEES! Souls find your body!! (don't take the wrong one...although Garfield maybe wants a female one...) I WANNA SEE THIS ANIMATED!! YESS!!
--:'DDDD
--Ed...Al...I'm about to cry (this reminds me of my dream two nights ago...)...Ptff, Hoho, you show off.....What about Scar..?...? Oh, he's gonna own Bradley. don'tdiedon'tdiedon'tdie, I finally like you...(Scar, that is. Bradley can go and die, which he did.)
--RanFan has stone..? (Kimbley and RanFan will be in-laws..*dear god, kit-chan, you're in my brain...*)
--No, NOW Scar is doing his part of the plan!
--So the revesed transmutation-circle didn't put the souls back, but it...made them able to use alchemy even though Father stopped it.
--Yeah, Ed, show him! Brake his chair...

It was awesome, and relieving and long!!
Next there will be some serious butt-kicking!!!

Thank you again, people, and Arakawa-sensei!!!
(ugg, really long post.)

--------------------

Long live the love we shared. In our Fullmetal hearts.

+Quote Post
penguintruth
post Mar 14 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #215

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,921

A pretty solid chapter.

Part of my Hohenheim theory was correct, just not the specifics. I don't like the idea of those spare souls having their personalities and talking as they lead the souls back to the people of Amestris, that's a little cheesy, but Arakawa definitely gets points for creativity.

Bradley/Wrath's death was long coming. This guy really is the champion of the homunculi, in my opinion. I realize that Greed and Pride are still around, but Bradley took a real beating and kept coming, fighting all on his own, not taking any outside help or anything. You have to tip your hat at this guy, he was a great opponent.

It looks like Edward, Alphonse, and the others will finally get to use their alchemy to its fullest to fight Father now. I just hope Ed doesn't get overshadowed. Also, Roy is still blind! Will they be able to get revenge on Truth itself and regain what they've lost? Or is what lost, lost forever? And what about what Alphonse's body said to him the last time, about him coming to retrieve his body again only leading to tragedy? I still think Hohenheim plans to sacrifice himself somehow, to restore his sons' bodies.

--------------------

Fullmetal Alchemist is over! Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa! ;_;

+Quote Post
Kaori Ayanami
post Mar 14 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #216

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,575

So Pride is still alive... Hmm.

That mangastream release is not out yet. I wish it was.

+Quote Post
deet-tastic
post Mar 14 2010, 08:25 PM
Post #217

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,768

Pride doesn't have much longer me thinks.
You notice that Father hasn't really given a crap about him?
During the last few pages especially, when Ed and Al got there alchemy back, Father was right there by Pride but did nothing to shield him from the attacks. Pride had to dodge around (and with just one eye too)
He doesn't have much longer.

--------------------

Mai videos. Let me show you dem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTd1TbpGO4w

I WANT TO RIDE AN ENVYOSAURUS!

+Quote Post
Vlyse
post Mar 14 2010, 09:26 PM
Post #218

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,791

What confuses me is I thought the whole reason he had Homunculi was because he wanted a family, so why doesn't he seem to care about any of them? I think the only one that ever got any attention was Gluttony when his Philosopher's Stone depleted.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Mar 14 2010, 10:16 PM
Post #219

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,181

I think he mainly wanted minions, and to rid himself of his "sins."

--------------------

awesomeness by Arakawa, Project FMA banner by Aribelle, avatar by me
I draw things.

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Mar 14 2010, 11:58 PM
Post #220

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

Finally had a chance to read the chapter.

I love how Hohenhiem had his couter transmutation attack. I also loved how Ed and Al backed him up during the fight.

Wrath! You get you arms blown off and still manage to fight with a sword in your effing teeth. That fight was awesome.

I wonder if Scar is going to die. I thought when he was going over to the transmutation circle that he was going to heal his wounds. Instead he activated that huge reverse Xingese Alchemy circle.

+Quote Post
Mr. Deathy
post Mar 15 2010, 01:43 AM
Post #221

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,164

Good chapter, I think the scanlation onemanga have up have mixed up the narration text and Ed's text on the last speech bubble though.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Mar 15 2010, 01:55 AM
Post #222

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

Yeah, there are some wonky bits here and there in the scanlation that onemanga has right now. But it's still readable... hopefully they will switch to a fixed version later though!

The part where Ed and Al were "supporting" Hohenheim reminds me of the Dragon Ball Z movie, where Goku, Gohan, and Goten were kamehameha-ing against Broly... XD

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Goral
post Mar 15 2010, 02:25 AM
Post #223

Citizen

Member No.: 59,458

QUOTE (HisshouBuraiKen @ Mar 14 2010, 04:00 PM) *
(...)
The "life" that Ranfan sensed from him was the PS. (...)

You're probably right about this (what I wrote was only my wishful thinking) but PS was made from several people and we know they can distinguish that (for example when they sensed Gluttony they sensed more than one person if I remember correctly). That's why I thought she had specifically Bradley in mind.
Besides, she should have been able to notice a difference between alive Bradley having PS and dead Bradley having PS.

--------------------
9 out of 10 connoisseurs recommend watching Kemono no Souja Erin.

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Mar 15 2010, 06:37 AM
Post #224

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

QUOTE (zonkiethegreat @ Mar 14 2010, 04:06 PM) *
Ok, can someone explain to me exactly how Wrath died here??? I'm a little confused, and what did he mean that "thats how it is between a king and his partner"???

And I'm assuming Hohenheim is in the process of sacrificing himself.

Well, the usual : blood loss, pain, etc. I don't see what's complicated in that tongue.gif

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Mar 14 2010, 11:58 PM) *
Wrath! You get you arms blown off and still manage to fight with a sword in your effing teeth. That fight was awesome.

I wonder if Scar is going to die. I thought when he was going over to the transmutation circle that he was going to heal his wounds. Instead he activated that huge reverse Xingese Alchemy circle.

Now the Black Knight really appears like a sissy laugh.gif As for Scar, I hope he survives. Him being alone with Ranfan makes me wonder if he will try something to steal the stone for May's benefit...

+Quote Post
whippersnapper
post Mar 15 2010, 07:25 AM
Post #225

Citizen

Member No.: 71,561

QUOTE (AA battery @ Mar 15 2010, 07:30 AM) *
QUOTE (whippersnapper @ Mar 14 2010, 02:02 AM) *
Did Raw Paradise take down the HQ raw? It was there this morning and gone now dry.gif

I just went to raw-paradise and it's still there. Try refreshing the page maybe? Did you not download it when you "went there this morning"?

No, I didn't get it then, but I'm getting it now tongue.gif Thanks for the reply smile.gif It did disappear for a while though, weird. Going to read and comment on the scanlation later.

--------------------

Avatar and sig not by me, they're screenshots of this video.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 08:44 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css