Joined: 22-November 09
From: Bandung, Indonesia
Member No.: 71,970
watched it. what an AWESOME episode we have! the battle is epic. love it, one of my favorite episode. the olivier vs alex is great and absolutely HILARIOUS. i don't really like how bones try to make ed looks 'older'. seems a bit weird for me, maybe a different group is the one who made the episode or something. love the eyecatch, the next episode will full of EdWin stuff i think.
oh, almost forgot, i LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE the last scene after ending theme, the roy scene burning the paper is so awesome!
shanry - Rather than making a new post, when you have something else you'd like to say please edit a post you have already made. Chi
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.
-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-
Joined: 3-October 09
Member No.: 71,334
-Oi. The Greedling and Bradley fight went by fast. Its a good thing that Mrs. Bradley was too fixated on the fight so she didn't notice a dangerous shadow coming from her demonic son. -Oh man that Olivier vs Alex fight was downright HILARIOUS. LOL'd at Alex's NOOOOOs. -And why did May listen to Envy? Oh wait. Plot purposes, duh. -Ed looked weird. Like his eyes did. -Ah I missed Ling's voice. Nice to hear it again. -Finally we get to see Mason. -Izumi's "I'm a housewife" was complete win. -The ending montage was brilliant. And absolutely fabulous.
Loved this episode. Definitely one of the better episodes, IMO.
Joined: 17-December 09
Member No.: 72,213
--can't-- take...eet...to much...ugh--badass...-!- (why, Olivier, or course!)
You know, Ed has had many eyecatches without Al now. Like three. I feel like Al should get some soon...
Haha, Ling <3 It was fun when Ed banged his head.
Well, personally, I like this episode very very much. I'm not one for fighting scenes, and this was great, lots of the People, they made comrades and took desicions, care was hidden under harsh words, people were given back their personality after not being on the show for so long, and you got a feeling of a network of friends, sticking together, when Alphonse's message was passed. Lol, I wonder if it was like: "Hello Maison, it's Alphonse! Could you say to Sig to say to Sensei to say to Miles and Bucaneer to say to Falman to say to Gruman to say to Rebecca to say to Riza to say to Havoc to say to Mustang that...eh...what was it now again...Dad?!"
And I love how almost everyone here is like "Wee! We love it!! Yey!" and not bashing it for the lack of 20-min-fights! <3<3
Avatar by me
Long live the love we shared. In our Fullmetal hearts.
Joined: 1-November 09
From: New Jersey
Member No.: 71,737
1) Greed/Wrath fight was amazing. I loved Pride slowly revealing a couple of his shadow "arms"- don't recall if he did that in the manga.
2) I really wish they did a proper introduction with Mei in Youswell, because I really wasn't feeling it the way they rewrote it. Them showering -that- much attention over a complete stranger, and Embryo Envy guilting Mei about going back to central while using, again, total strangers... It just works so much better with some actual familiarity established.
3) I have a new Crowning Moment of Funny- using the epic "Mustang vs Lust" music over the battle between Alex and Olivier. Highlight of the episode, IMO.
4) The extended info exchange was intact 100% pretty much, but I wish they really preserved Izumi's manga entrance- with her face mostly obscured except the big round eyes and giant grin, going "... a housewife...".
5) Great, though, that they made the entire ending into one big montage of all the major players, what they're doing and how they're getting ready.