Reply to this topicStart new topic
Eternal Order, Come and join at your own peril :D
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 20 2010, 12:54 PM
Post #31

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,405

Mayer turned to stare at the little girl, who spoke out for the first time. Mayer had noted that she had avoided contact and had not approached her. By the fact, that she claimed to see to the roof from down here, he judged her to be a seer of somesort or a magic user at least. In anycase, if what she said was true then they would spare valuable time by going straight to the roof and disrupting the circle that was maintaining the portal.

They had the element of surprise on their side at least. Mayer began walking towards the front doors when he sensed a new presence and his right hand darted to his grimoire. He swore under his breath red, black figures came down the tower, actually descending along the wall. Demons no doubt, there was no point in standing around. The others might choose to stay here and fight, but Mayer rushed into the building just before the demons began to leap all around the group. They resembled dogs that were crossbred with lizards and then with something unnaturally gruesome.

Needless to say their fangs and claws were sharp enough to tear a person into shreds in a matter of seconds.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 20 2010, 01:58 PM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 71,183

Antonia noticed Mayer, and walked over to him slowly, "...Somethin' the mat- Oh f***..." She noticed the demons, then spun her drill-arm in discomfort, "...Ya do know how to beat these things, 'm I right??" She asked Mayer, then under her breath, mumbled something inaudible under her breath.
((Antonia's not magical or anything, so yeah...>>))

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Feb 20 2010, 02:45 PM
Post #33

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

"Oh please" Both Sin and Amara mumbled looking at the demons. "Hellhounds aint got sht on me" Sin said smirking as fire started swirling around his fists "As your master I command you...appear before me, Golems" Amara said extending her hand forward, Sin turn around frowning "That's no fun" He grumbled as seconds after that, giant cracks in the ground made the whole earth rumble as giant metal monsters engulfed in flames climbed out of the ground and stood infront of the demons. "Golems, you know what to do" Amara said turning around toward the others "Dont waste time in here!" She said before her broom appeard and she flied up to the roof.

(Golems!! They are not mechanic or anything...they are pure magic. Powerful -GIANT- magic monsters!! (the flames are a personal add XD) Ohhh and the golems are NOT supporters...they are fakes...Amara is powerfull enough to create fake-supporters XDXD)

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 20 2010, 06:58 PM
Post #34

Citizen

Antonia spat on the ground towards the golems, "..meh, I've seen better." She sighed, "Wait..they're not chimeras or somethin'?...If these ARE demons..then I've got nothing to worry about!" She laughed spinning her drill madly. She stopped, then stared straight ahead, almost in a cold fashion, "...You can't taint someone without a soul." She spun her drill once more, then ran to begin the fight.
(By the way, her second line of dialogue refers to the demons, not the golems)

--------------------

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Feb 21 2010, 12:29 PM
Post #35

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

Being an agile girl, Ulrich flipped back and pulled out her guns, shooting a pair of the demons. She tried to rush inside the building, by following Mayer's example, seeing as she didn't have the power of flight, but was cut off by one of the beasts. Before the creature could inflict any harm to her, she spun about, beheading it with her Gladius - seemingly pulling it out of nowhere, though it was in fact pressed to her back under her coat the entire time. Having slain a handful of the beasts, rather satisfied with herself, she made a bee's-line to the tower entrance and headed inside, determined to get to the roof on time.

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 21 2010, 07:33 PM
Post #36

Citizen

Being the sick person she is, Antonia went by drilling into everything she could, "Ahaha!! Ahahaha!! This is fu-un!! Keep coming! Keep 'em coming!!" She screamed, dodging the demons one by one. While in a fit of wild laughter, one bit into her arm, and she replied by saying, "Lil' gits like you really piss me off." And she drilled into one of its eyes, reducing its brain to a bloody stew. Then, she kissed the top of its head and scrambled indoors. '"Have fun, b*tches!!" she bid farewell to the creatures. (She ought to stop pushing her luck. And she's forgetting the thing nearly took off her entire prosthetic....geez, my characters doomed >>)

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 22 2010, 12:05 PM
Post #37

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

Despite the fearsome display by the group upon the arrival of the demons, they remained steadfast and their numbers swelled despite the fact that they were being taken down like flies. Mayer however was too far to even know or be corcerned by the demons as he ran up the stairs towards the top of the tower. It was unfortunate, but the elevator was seemingly out of commission and he suspected foul play, but that did not stop his advance towards his target.

After ascending some floors he heard an inhuman shriek nearby, soon after followed by the sound of something approaching and Mayer for the first time took his grimoire in hand. He opened the book and stood ready as a pack of the demons rushed down a corridor towards the stairway where he was. Calmly he held the book open in his left hand whilst raising his right hand in front of him with his palm facing the creatures. As the demons were about to leap on him, white light exploded from Mayers palm sending a barrage of souls at the demons. Without exception the souls pierced the demons and even tore one in half, such was the hatred and anguish they had experienced in decades of captivity within Mayers grimoire.

With a single whisper Mayer cracked the whip and the souls were sent screaming back into the grimoire along with the demonic essence of the demons that they had just dealt with. Closing the grimoire Mayer stood silently as voices overwhelmed the building, all around him there were new shrieks and the drumming of dozens of feet against the various floors of the building. More, there were many more in hiding and Mayer knew he had stirred up a hornets nest. He stood at a crossroads, he could go up in order to face the summoners and thus be cornered or turn back to regroup with the others.

Against all logic Mayer continued ascending the floors with a dozen of demons on his tail and another dozen of them descending into the stairway in order to greet anyone, who had followed him.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Feb 24 2010, 06:20 PM
Post #38

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

Just as Ulrich saw herself hopelessly surrounded by monsters, sure to die, the most unlikely person popped up to save her: Zee.

The lanky fellow had been trailing behind the group, if only just enough to be within earshot, though had hardly bothered to interfere up until now: for a man with such a frail frame, he sure seemed to lob off heads and slice through monster's bodies like a knife to butter, making a bloody mess of it all. All the while, he was cheerily singing something about the tune of 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'... with some rather disturbingly altered lyrics.

Hoping to avoid the man, though rather thankful he'd burst in to save her from certain death, the girl ran right past him as soon as the path cleared well enough for her to clear off a few of the demons and make her way through it, determined to get to the top of the tower.

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 11:55 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css