DNA
post Feb 18 2010, 08:30 AM
Post #16

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,482

[...Did he just call you weed boy?]
{He's certainly charming.}

Vita chuckled to himself as he received the map. "He's certainly charming, that man..." he said, to Mayer, in a high, polite tone, that still reflected his own personal enjoyment and defiance...as though he was to share a particularly funny joke with you, but his icey politeness off set this entirely.

"So then, a map is it? I don't suppose that theres a giant 'X' to show where we should go then, is there?" asked he to Mayer, with a sigh as he fixed his hat from his head.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 18 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #17

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

Mayer reached out and took the map in his hands, eyeing it for a moment, taking note of the places marked on the map. One place was underlined with a red marker tough Mayer was curious as to what the other locations had been. The one that they had been assigned to investigate was in the northern section of the city, the Millenium tower, a skyscraper used for commercial and residental purposes. Mayer found this rather confusing, he could not imagine someone summoning demons or other creatures in such a building lest they had a way of making all this in secret. In anycase it was not worth mentioning outloud, they wouls simply have to enter the building first and begin their search from there.

"The place is underlined with a red marker, should you have noticed that, but for the sake of unnecessary confusion I shall take care of it."

Mayer said and quickly folded the map into a small piece that he hid in his sleeve.

"As I`d rather avoid calling you `weed boy`, might I inquire your name?"

Mayer inquired tough he expected everyone else to introduce themselves.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Feb 18 2010, 02:02 PM
Post #18

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

Suddenly the map flied out of Mayer's sleeve and into Amara's hand "I'll just take a look if you dont mind" She said smirking calmly as she unfolded the map, clearly not caring at all about introductions, in less than a second Sin was next to her looking over her shoulder "Infact...the location is quite smart..." She mumbled thoughtfully more to herself than to anyone else, mentally recording every location in the map.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 18 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #19

Alchemists

"Ah how careless of me, I should have anticipated as much, curiosity is one common feature that we appear to share."

Mayer said in a cold yet almost apologizing manner, choosing not to sow any seeds of hatred with the people whom he would have to accompany into what might prove to be a dangerous undertaking. His eyes stopped and fixated on Sin then on his mistress. It was either fortunate for, or quite well planned by, Rufus that they had someone, who held intricate knowledge on the matter, with them. Mayer could only wonder to what lengths the demon would go in serving his mistress and if they were connected to this mess in any manner.

"A demon, I see, and a witch. Well.... I won`t say our collaboration won`t be interesting."

He added with slight amusement reflecting in eyes, but only for a second.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Feb 18 2010, 05:26 PM
Post #20

Alchemists

Amara looked at him, her smirk never leaving her lips as she handed the map back "A seraphim...well, I can say the same" She retorted looking equally amused. Sin on the other side didnt even look at him, it was logic to know why...a demon and a seraphim...that couldnt be a good combination.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Feb 18 2010, 08:22 PM
Post #21

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

"Rude rude rude rude rude~ Please, don't be so 'scary' ma'am." laughed Bevitore, as the girl took the map from him. His left eye opened as he looked at Mayer. "My name is Vita Bevitore. And yours isn't Vita Bevitore. But i'd still like to know it." said the smiling Vita, as he leaned into Mayer, as if he had a secret to share with Mayer- except he didn't and was just being creepy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Feb 18 2010, 09:30 PM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

"You can call me Zee." Just as Vita was leaning in close to Mayer, the tall, lanky fellow, practically popping in out of nowhere, rudely got himself dangerously close to Bevitore's face. "I hope you and I can be good friends, Vita, Vita, Vita~" he slightly opened his mouth and licked at his freakishly sharp teeth, both of his mismatched eyes pinned on Vita. Whatever he was trying to pull with being a freaky, teeth-licking man... it was probably going to work.

Meanwhile, Ulrich seemed to fade within everyone else present, and hid behind the with and the demon, utterly silent. Her eyes were not even facing towards their direction; if anything, she hardly seemed to be interested in the introductions or in introducing herself. She was just... listening.

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 18 2010, 09:56 PM
Post #23

Citizen

Member No.: 71,183

Antonia cut in rather rudely, "Vita?? Well, That's a rather stupid name..." Her slight cockney accent showing through, then giggled, " Like, Vita-min??" (Even though it's pronounced Vee-Tah, right? ==) "Ahaha! I'm Antonia!" She announced happily, sliding awkwardly from behind Vita to Zee, " But call me 'nything besides that, an' I'll dis'mbowl you, an' throw yer carcass off the bloody bridge!" She laughed again, spun her drill arm, then locked her uneven yellow irises on Zee, "...An Zee...is that short fer somethin'??"

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 19 2010, 03:23 AM
Post #24

Alchemists

Mayer almost grabbed Vito`s hand as he leaned against him and had the intention of polite crushing the fragile bones in it, but decided not to be agitated over petty grievances. This lot certainly seemed enthusiastic, thus their energy might better directed in their work rather than pointless chatter.

"I can`t help, but feel a bit overwhelmed at that moment by all this cheerful banter, but as everyone, who are willing seems to have introduced themselves, we should get going. It may be best we enter the area in question during the night lest we seek to attract unnecessary attention amongst common men."

Mayer said whilst taking a few steps up the stairs and leaving Vita without any support, but did not expect the green haired boy to lose his balance that easily. They were a dangerous lot, but then again so was anyone who even belonged to the Covenant, one way or another. Mayer however was not keen on wasting his time in socializing with other Covenant members, they tended to be rather nosy and there were things, which were best left forgotten, about him.

--------------------

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Feb 19 2010, 08:39 AM
Post #25

State Alchemist (Major)

"And... what if it is?" The tall man tilted his head at the girl that had suddenly appeared before him. "Why would a tiny little thing like yourself want to know?" he cooed, bending down to her level. He'd follow Mayer once he was done 'playing'.

Unlike how Zee was biding his sweet time with things, Ulrich was rather eager to get into the task at hand; this showed when she followed Mayer up a step, even though she was silent as ever. She tried not to get to close to the fellow, though, as she would rather not attract attention until her special skills came in handy to their situation.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Feb 19 2010, 01:57 PM
Post #26

Alchemists

Amara eye twitched lightly, she couldnt help but linger in the "ma'am" comment *How old does he think I am...20?* She thought angrily, Sin snickered softly "Wait...arent you lik..." He was saying when she gave him a nasty death glare "Shut up" She grumbled as she started walking not even waiting for him.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 19 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #27

Alchemists

(I think we can have our characters move to the tower now. You guys can detail some thus, if you characters still had something to say in the hall and then jump to getting to the tower.)

Mayer ignored further comments made by the members of the group and continued ascending the stairs. Whilst walking away from the hall, in the darkness of the tunnel, he slightly opened his grimoire and whispered a command.

"Resurrectio"

A moment two white, ghost like entities appeared from the grimoire. In size they were that of a clenched fists and appeared to possesss distorted, pale faces that whispered eagerly as they swirled around their master. Without saying a word they had somehow gained knowledge of their masters will and began speeding up before escaping into the tunnel, moving with great speed ahead of the group. After a few steps there was no sign of the two entities, but Mayer knew exactly where they were heading and their intent. Upon leaving the building, which hid the Covenant entrance, Mayer accompanied his companions to the nearest subway. It was the easiest and quickest way of transportation available to them at the moment as he doubted any of them had cars, which had enough space to transport them all.

------------

The millenium tower stood like a lone tree on a field as there weren`t any other tall buildings about. Mayer stood at the front doors that led to lobby from where one could enter other parts of the building. He gazed at the others around him and then at the top of the tower, he had sent two `ghosts` to investigate, but they had not yet returned. He could still feel their presence, but could not guarentee that they had not been trapped in any manner, which would explain why they had not returned. Clueless as how to procceed, he wasn`t very creative and could not figure where one might hide in such a place as he was not accustomed to such type of buildings, he decided to seek counsel for the rest of the group.

"Witch... girl" Mayer began rather abruptly as he was not sure how to adress this one, but his voice was carried with certain politeness as he spoke "You appear to possess as clue as to where this portal might be, if you would be so kind as to suggest where we might begin our search?"

He inquired in a polite, calm manner that seemed to be ever present about him.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Feb 19 2010, 09:48 PM
Post #28

Alchemists

Amara looked at the tower as she twirled her broom in her fingers just for it to dissapear in a flare of fire. (WOOT! Magic broom!) She was about to answer but then frowned lightly when realized someone was missing..."Damn drama queen..." She hissed "As your master, I command you...appear before me, my supporter" She whispered her voice loaded with magic. Suddenly a fire circle appeard in the ground, the flames started twirling just to reveal Sin in the middle "You know I get all tingly when you take control like that...witch-girl" He said teasingly as just for a second, a really ugly tension seemed to float between them. Amara turned toward Mayer ignoring Sin "You can call me Amara" She said clearly hating the "names" questions as she went back at looking at the tower. "Now...if it were me...I would use the roof" She said smirking lightly.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Feb 20 2010, 05:22 AM
Post #29

Alchemists

"Somehow I find that highly unlike.... lest you suspect some sort of trickery to deceive the eyes of normal humans? Certainly one could find peace and quiet on the roof as such a place doesn`t come across as commonly used, then with some kind of illusion one could hide the portal and demons...."

Mayer said, at first rejecting her theory, but forced himself to imagine how such a thing was plausible and decided to offer his analysis of the situation. However in the end they would only find out the truth by going to the roof itself, but even so there was no guarentee that the threat was there. In fact this whole building may have been infested by demons that were now simply lurking in the shadows of empty apartments and biding their time to move out.

"But sadly that is pure conjecture on my part.... very well... I suggest we split up to cover more ground. I will be accompanying you miss Amara and her companion to the roof. I`d recommend the rest of you seek places where there might be a chance of encountering what we seek..."

Mayer presented his opinion on their next course of action.

--------------------

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Feb 20 2010, 11:41 AM
Post #30

State Alchemist (Major)

"Actually, they are on the roof." Ulrich spoke up for a moment, her soft voice holding some power in it, staring up at the roof almost in awe. Her presence, invisible up until now, was very likely revealed. "I can see it. There's some people up there, too." Her hands trembled lightly, and she clasped them together to stop them from doing so. She'd hardly spoken in years, so it was no wonder she found it so difficult for her to speak now. "They're in a circle... kind of like they're struggling to keep the portal open."

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 03:38 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css