HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Cutest Scene(s), Warning: deep spoiler indeed!
quistis
post Nov 12 2004, 09:34 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,173

<Moving from FMA Character discussion forum to FMA Anime American Audience sub-forum where other "scene" threads are currently being collected, and closing this thread in preparation for being merged to other "scene" thread. 02/23/07 ~Tombow>

Since this kind of topic normally exist in every anime forum, I looked and looked and couldn't find this sort of topic, so here we goes. There're too many of them so I guess a poll would be hectic, also perhaps after this one there'll be saddest scene, funniest moments etc

Anyway, trying to recall what I saw in 51 eps marathon, one thing is obvious for me: 2 characters stole the show....since I remember more of these than the main protagonists or even the storyline huh.gif

For me, the scenes:
- Scenes with worry (then relief) etched on the lieutenant face everytime the careless colonel had to face his superiors smile.gif
- Scenes where the the colonel made the lieutenant frown with his flirting around and talking about beautiful ladies rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
- Where Col. Mustang asked Lt. Hawkeye what she's so angry about and she denied the accusation (w/ firm s& stern face expression) laugh.gif biggrin.gif
- Fruit shopping and peeling scenes happy.gif wub.gif
- Scene where she saved him from Scar cool.gif
- Scene when she thought she'd failed to save him from Terminarcher (well, perhaps sad like the "it's starting to rain" scene, not cute) sad.gif

but the cutest: when Riza wiped cold sweat of Roy's temple...Roy had that
"uh oh...what now" expression happy.gif wub.gif

so what's yours? I try to recall some with Ed, Al and Nina but they're more of sad memories & not cute at all after seeing the tragedy

--------------------
hair up!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vx Tao Ren xV
post Nov 12 2004, 10:06 PM
Post #2

Alchemists

Member No.: 646

My favorite is when she saved him from Scar ("Ame no hi wa munou nandakara!") hehe ^_^..

The fruit shopping and peeling scenes were nice too.. it was refreshing to see Hawkeye so relaxed (or somewhat) in those scenes.. ^_^

--------------------
Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it...

+Quote Post
telepika
post Nov 13 2004, 03:21 AM
Post #3

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 1,937

Dude!!! I should make a "Why do you people like Riza and Roy so much" thread... No offense or anything, its just that... why??? And so many people too so there must be a reason... But it escapes me. I mean Riza and Roy are cool and they are a good couple, but... I don't know. I think you people are a little too obsessed about them because to say that Riza and Roy stole the show... That's a little too much.

If I offended anyone, I an truly sorry. Please forgive me.

Now cutest scenes (From here on is a major spoiler):

Episode 28: the All is one and one is all episode (Something like that) when Ed and Al are going to kill the fox and the fox cries then they cry *Squeals in happiness* SOOOOO cute!!!! Also when they make a fire for the first time, and when their fishing and Ed asks if he can eat fox... The whole episode was cute.

Also in Episode 27 when Izumi beats Ed and Al up then hugs them!!!!

And Episode 38, the flashback when Ed and Al fight and how Al always goes to the river after Ed and Al fight.

And Episode 44?: Roy, Armstrong, and company corner Ed and Al and Roy says he chased them because they didn't ask for his help.

And Episode 9 after Barry the Chopper is caught then Ed is traumatized and cries then Winry cries....

Some many!!! Can't... Remember... Them... All!!! Ed and Al are sooooooo cute together!!!

--------------------
I've decided to officially support the American Dub!! Go Ed!!! Power to the short people!!!!
user posted image

+Quote Post
Sycia
post Nov 13 2004, 06:45 AM
Post #4

Emeritus: Japanese News Liaison

Member No.: 851

Episode 45, where Winry suddenly pulls Ed's hair and insists she plaits it for him. That was a pretty sweet scene in my opinion. ^_^ The way Ed goes all sheepish is cute.

--------------------
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>いずみ 「生きていれば、いつか命は尽きて、肉体は土に還り、
その上で草花を咲かせる。魂は想いと言う糧となり、人々の
心に生き続ける。世のあらゆる物は流れ、循環している。」
</span>

- Emeritus: Japanese News Liaison -

+Quote Post
Riza Babe
post Nov 13 2004, 06:48 AM
Post #5

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 853

ep 37 when black hayate hides th bone and mustange and the miltary started to dig for more bones hahah that was jokes!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Nov 13 2004, 07:57 AM
Post #6

Brigadier General

Member No.: 1,360

Read, only if you've seen the entire series.

quistis: all those scenes were the cutest!
And yeah also the one when Roy & co were after Ed and Al because of them not wanting help(that was mentioned too).
When Roy didn't tell Ed and Al about Hughes death, because he didn't think they could handle it.
The part when Roy was going to meet the Fuhrer and Ed to confront Dante & co... the last time they saw each other(the "handshake")...
Ed hitting Envy as Roy ("that face is the easiest to hit) tongue.gif
Ed and Al raising their hands at the same time in different worlds at the end of the series.

But of course the cutest is definitely the part when Roy holds a strand of Riza's hair and says that the world is imperferct and that's why it's beautiful....

Didn't remember all.... I have to rewatch the series a few times wink.gif .

--------------------
The Delirious Dreamy Airhead
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
An Open-Minded Perv & Member of G.O.O.P
user posted image
Here's the thread for you s-ai/yaoi fans:Shounen-ai Fans Unite!

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Nov 15 2004, 01:40 AM
Post #7

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

@telepika... the royxriza thread will answer your "why-people-have-royxriza-obsession" question. all 80+ pages of them! that plus, outside of this site, RoyxEd/yaoi fandom is overwhelming and a lot of people think that ed and winry are too young to be a couple which totally doesn't make sense to me since a lot of anime features couples that are barely 16 (uh, sailormoon and card captor sakura, anyone?)

besides, the spotlight may focus on Ed, but it wouldn't shine as much if it weren't for these secondary characters.

cute moments? anything w/ roy and riza, hehehe... but my favorite would be hawkeye saving mustang from scar scene... and of course, episode 51 :,3

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
xrninja
post Nov 15 2004, 01:43 AM
Post #8

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 501

QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Nov 15 2004, 01:40 AM)
@telepika... the royxriza thread will answer your "why-people-have-royxriza-obsession" question. all 80+ pages of them! that plus, outside of this site, RoyxEd/yaoi fandom is overwhelming and a lot of people think that ed and winry are too young to be a couple which totally doesn't make sense to me since a lot of anime features couples that are barely 16 (uh, sailormoon and card captor sakura, anyone?)

besides, the spotlight may focus on Ed, but it wouldn't shine as much if it weren't for these secondary characters.

cute moments? anything w/ roy and riza, hehehe... but my favorite would be hawkeye saving mustang from scar scene... and of course, episode 51 :,3

word. we crazy fangirls wink.gif and of course let's not forget the scene with fury's glasses and riza wiping off roy's face!

--------------------
- ON HIATUS UNTIL COLLEGE STOPS KICKING MY ASS -
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
RoyxRiza BigFan
post Nov 15 2004, 02:48 AM
Post #9

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 12

>___< can say from the manga? i love the badss Greed vs Izumi scene....

and whats wrong with rxr? hmph..if i only can draw like a pro to prove it mad.gif

--------------------
God is Good and this is why *U*

user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 15 2004, 06:20 AM
Post #10

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

- Archer's introduction. When he was humming that tune in the train while reading documents and stuff. *__* Aaawwww~ His interaction with Armstrong too, for some reason. ^ ^

- That scene where Ed and Al arrived at Central HQ (ep 38, I think? It's the first scene in any case). Ed complains about not wanting to go inside because he knew Roy would make him suffer. X3 Spastic Ed moves. Cute. Afterwards Al finds a kitten.

- A Scar-centered scene! His intro, just outside the library where he's refused entrance, but takes no notice. Then Ed interferes, but accidentally tears Scar's sleeve in order to stop him from entering. I felt sorry for both of them: Scar because he looked so hurt. T_T And Ed because he honestly didn't mean to and was confused as all heck. T_T .... X3 CUTE.

- At the end, when the Tringham brothers traveled to Central and Russell wanted to buy some books. He and his lil' bro got arrested because Russell tried to impersonate Ed again to be able to pay for those books. Poor boy never gets anything done right. ^^;;

- Might be a spoiler...
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
"Beautiful goodbye"

- When Ed and Al arrive at the burned remains at Central's Library. Ed tries to save the burnt material, but the nasty winds turn against them. Lt. Brosh asks if Ed is still capable of transmuting the books back to normal now that the wind has blown away some of the ash. ^ ^ Brosh was adorable there.

- The entire "One is all" episode. ^ ^v

- Winry had just left the boys when Ed akes a mess of things. X3 He amanged to get them stranded, but blames Winry for their situation. Giving his tractor-like machine a good smacking, it blows up on him and Al. The next scene shows them walking along the desert, Al in all his shiny glory and Ed with an afro. The most horrible picture of Ed I've ever seen. Cute.

- The Nina episode. Ed investigates Tucker's work and ends up with Hughes (Mr. Intelligence Man), who looks devestated when Gracia takes his little princess away from him so he and Ed could have a nice chat. ^ ^

- Wrath-centric! .....and just in case I'm gonna spoiler-tag this part...
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)

- The Elric brothers arrive in a nameless town (in search of Scar), but before they get farther than the town's entrance they have a fight. Reminds me so much of my own fights I had once. So long ago. X3 I kicked ass.

My reply will be huge if I continue. It's safe to say the entire anime is littered with cute scenes. smile.gif

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Nov 15 2004, 07:33 AM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 511

RoyRiza scenes are ALL cute biggrin.gif

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 15 2004, 07:42 AM
Post #12

Moderator Emeritus

That's it? biggrin.gif;; Nothing else that strikes you as cute?

I forgot one scene: after their first(?) fight with Scar, Ed and Al bicker and the suit's arm falls off. Al blames Ed, but eventually they make peace! There ya have it: a true sibling moment. happy.gif

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Nov 15 2004, 07:45 AM
Post #13

Well, all scenes with Ed are cute too!!!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Nov 15 2004, 07:50 AM
Post #14

Moderator Emeritus

That's what I wanted to hear! tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Nov 15 2004, 07:52 AM
Post #15

And Al sounds and acts so cute so that I really wanna glomp him... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 09:41 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css