Joined: 16-August 09
From: Totoro's tree
Member No.: 70,644
QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Dec 28 2009, 05:29 AM)
Aahaha, I'm still laughing as I type this xD And I think, Kyelinn, the reason he's that much creepier in the anime is that they drew all the teeth, which makes him look like he's baring his teeth. To eat you.
Uhmm, I watched the episode last night, but from what I can remember... It's the first episode in a long time thats kept me interested! I loved the Youswell mine thing, I loved the way it was done n_n Kimblee still looks like a huge bug. And I read through some of the manga with him in, and in the manga, he isn't restricted to just two strands of hair hanging over his face, there were four in some parts. Plus the anime is exactly that, an animation... the movement is what concludes his buggyness.
Joined: 22-September 09
Member No.: 71,198
Just from the first scene I could tell it was gonna be an awesome animation episode! I thought Riza was especially beautiful (but she's always beautiful ^///^). May was adorable of course, and I hope she gets along with Winry later 'cause I think they'd be great friends! (Or sisters-in-law?) Ed was kinda cute in a mischievous way, getting excited over his new automail. Plus the Yoki flashback was thrown in! But with a new twist... It was actually pretty hilarious with the Armstrong sisters in there, and the silent movie style made it just a little bit more interesting! Thank you Bones <3
Whoa! The chimera were more intense than I remember. So was the battle for that matter, and Winry too. She was very cool when she came up to Scar and asked him that question out-rightly. He answered so honestly that it's hard to think of him as completely a bad guy...
The music was very nice during the Olivier and Buccaneer talk. It was surprisingly pleasant and calm. X)
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.
Joined: 13-December 07
From: In Kanda's bedroom *gets sliced in half*
Member No.: 54,333
I really liked this episode, and I'm finally completley caught up! (let's see how long this lasts for...)
- I'm soooooooo happy they bothered to keep the phone call scene in, and to do it correctly! Riza was drawn a little better, too!!
- Al and Mei made me LOL with all their absurdness. BONEs totally ships this (it's hilarious!) I loved when he was like, "Wait, why am I defending myself as if I was two-timing?" So classic...
- Yoki flashback was funny. I'm trying to think of what someone who hasn't read the manga would think of that. I guess it's amusing enough. I liked that they kept it interesting by having it as a silent movie, with Yoki's commentary coming in at parts. The Armstrong thing creeped me out a bit, though XD But it was all funny~ Especially Catherine throwing the piano...I just never, ever want to see Yoki dressed like that again 0_0
- Every episode, Scar's head shrinks and his shoulders broaden, and his muscles expand. There are so many screenshots where he is so unproportionate that it's scary.
- The fight scene was great, though. I always loved that fight because it was interesting and funny at the same time. The chiremas were icky, but it was just as I'd expect them to be, especially Jesso or whatever the frog guy is called. I liked when Ed threw Al at him (I haven't reread this in so long that everything amused me extremely)
- I loved the Olivia/Buccaneer scene, but his smile will give me nightmares for LIFE.
The animation was good this episode, too!
Oh and I love Kimblee's hat. I know this is totally irrelevant to everything, but I missed it so much in anime1 that I feel the need to say this at least once XDDDD
Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me. Fan Fiction, Fan Art FMAobsessed Wrote: Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant." Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"