Reply to this topicStart new topic
Under Damned Orders
DNA
post Feb 5 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #346

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,482

"GODDAMMIT PEOPLE! ARE WE SINGING LITTLE SINGY SONGS FOR THAT...THING?! I mean really? To you think she was so, awww, misunderstood?! You think she would be a nice person if it weren't some 'big tragety' or 'oh, if only so and so didn't do this and that,' but guess what!? She's a lying, manipulative b**ch, in all forms, universally, who hid behind mute meat puppets and stabbed people in that back! She is a pedulante child, she's horrible, dispicable, and no matter what your corny talk of being 'Alices in wonderland', This is the real GODDAMN world, and s**t like this turns people into s**t, so then theres no use pretending that the person isn't a piece of s**t because when it comes down to it SHE'S A PIECE OF S**T!" Yelled Armagus, in rage, and in anger. He couldn't even believe his ears over all this.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Feb 5 2010, 08:22 PM
Post #347

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

Hades just sweat dropped looking at Armagus,oblivious to Kari's 'OMFG' look which was a BIG mistake,saying sheepishly

"It's tradition Armagus,nothing more for me and Kari-sama....Right?" He turned to her and saw that she was shaking and dropped the violin down and he asked concerned while poking her,which earned him a slap across the face

"Kari-sama,are you alright....?" "Dead....Everybody's dead....DON'T TOUCH ME AND MAKE ME A ZOMBIE!"

Clearly,something was wrong.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Feb 5 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #348

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

"Vino is everything you said...and more...there's nothing we can do about it...so get over it" Roxanne said calmly as in a swift hand motion all her tarot cards flied into the small box she was holding. "...it is over now..." Ashes said as he walked back toward Fuchsia "...it is..." She whispered.
And when Kari screamed both of them turned around puzzled expreccions in their faces "...now what?" Both of them mumbled.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Feb 5 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #349

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

"You...You people...Your...Your all nuts! All of you! EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE! HAHAHAHAHA! They called me crazy, But you! HAHAHAHAHA! No no no no no! I see it now! HAHAHAHA!"

"You all...All of you...Crying over stupid things...One day a wide eyed idealist the next a cynic without a bloody clue...I get it now...YOUR WACKO! You, your like a child! A handi-capped child who can't decide weither it wants to be a space-cowboy or a ninja, treating everyone around you like it's there bloody story! Like there in the wrong, and in your own stupidity, you play both the flawed hero and the uber-mary sue! And you two! Roxanne and Anthony! You idiots! You are some of the worst! Your crytic, your misguided, your stupid, selfish, greedy, and frankly, deserve to burn! The way you say this corny stuff, act like this is your life mission fufilled! HAHAHA! Get over it you say! Get over it! HAHAHAHA! You have no idea, no IDEA, the hypocracy of what you just said! HAHAHAHA! I WASN'T THE ONE WHO JUST BROKE OUT INTO SONG A DANCE OVER A DEAD BRAT! A STUPID, WHINY DEAD BRAT! HAHAHAHA! Oh my god, I need a moment...I seriously need a moment...Hahahaha...oh boy."

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Feb 5 2010, 08:53 PM
Post #350

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

"....I just killed my sister...I think I have every right to be corny and to act as if my "life mission" was over...cause...I finished what I started...I might be a crazy b*tch but I know limits and YOU just crossed one...so shut the f*!@ up!!" She hissed, pure venom dropping from her words, Ashes grabbed her arm trying to calm her down, it was the first time he had seen Fuchsia this angry "And...WHO THE HELL do you think YOU are to judge me?? I know I'm not perfect - and I dont live to be it. But before you start pointing fingers make sure YOUR hands are clean you f*!@face" She said before she turn back and walked away.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Feb 5 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #351

Citizen

Member No.: 71,183

((Sorry for not posting sooner...I have a Band UIL competition tomorrow, and fell asleep 'cause I was stressed. XD BTW Ryan, you were EPIC in the play XDXD))

Antonia, who by now had gotten used to her missing appendage, stood up shakily, and stated, "....Armagus is...right." She coughed, "We can't keep crying...we aren't all dead," She clenched her bloody shoulder tightly. "We have to move on."
((Antonia decided to grow up apparently. 0-0U ))

--------------------

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 22 23 24
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 06:12 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css