Reply to this topicStart new topic
Illegal Legacy, On the streets death is an everyday commodity
The Mad Bomber
post Dec 22 2009, 12:39 PM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,405

Time to revitalize my rping with a new rp of my own, tough the one`s Ive set up haven`t worked so well in the past.

Set up:

This rp is set in a fictional, industrial town of Scalvia, approximately inhabbitted by 500,00. Technology wise Scalvia is in the 1930`s, the streets are crowded, tight and dangerous. Massive factories pollute the air with constant feed of smoke and crime runs rampant on the streets. Advanced genetics and whatnot are not allowed nor weirdo experiments running rampant in this rp, but people can have `unnatural` abilities just don`t over do it. A guy who can summon flames can`t go running around all day throwing fireballs etc without exhausting himself etc.

Guns are a bit advanced than the 1930`s automatic weapons like submachine guns exist, but in Scalvia machine guns and assault rifles are very rare. As mentioned before the town is in the grips of crime lords and death is an everyday commodity on the streets. For the last five years relative peace reigned over the streets however as the warring crime lords were oppressed by a man known as Falco, who declared himself as the leader of Scalvias gangs and crime families. However Falco died under mysterious circumstances only a weeks ago and the town has descended into chaos, with gangs picking up their old rivalries and crime families seeking to topple one another. By a mysterious invitation a group consisting of mobsters, killers, drifters and various other lowlives gather in a quiet baar named Targe. How their gathering will change the course of events for Scalvia will be profound. That`s our characters, the rest is up to you, and your character might not even have to be a criminal to begin with.

Rules:

1. NO ONE-LINERS (no one liners!!! NEVER!!!)
2. No content above PG-13.
3. Romance is fine, just nothing sexual.
4. Be serious, people; this isn't a comedy.
5. No god-moding.
6. No controlling other RPers characters.
7. No killing another character without permission from that character's respectful RPer.
8. To improve the depth of the characters, make sure to think of a backstory that fits the setting, how the chaos and death has shook your characters life etc. Would be great if someone even made suggestions to me about my character having met your character in the past or somehow having been involved in their life.
9. Have fun! laugh.gif

Characters:

Name: "Blake"
Personality: Schizophrenic, passive, unpredictable.
Strong points: Strong willed, fearless, unpredictable.
Weak points: Paranoid, borderline insane.
Weapons: An abundant number of throwing knives hidden in his sleeves, feet and belt. Also a bayonet, which seems to be a keepsake of sorts.
Specialties/Abilities: Skilled in using knives throwing or otherwise and has a seemingly uncanny luck, having survived some near death experiences against all odds.
Appearance: ( in addition has a indigo tattoo, a jawless skull with a cresent moon beneath it facing downwards, on his neck. )
Clothing: Black pants, pair of brown shoes, black suit jacket, black vest, red tie (loose), white collar shirt.
Family: None to speak of....
Theme song: Megadeth - Scorpion

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 24 2009, 09:23 AM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

I've been waiting for you to come back! I look forward to not sucking this time (Though it's likely I will rape the rp....as always...) But then again, I've at least gotten better over you absence...

Name: Sid, 'Captain Nutbutter'
Personality: Spontaneous, Apathetic, Arrogant
Strong points: A master of improvisational skills, Charismatic, Easily sees through people
Weak points: Superiority Complex, Nihilistic, Over-confident.
Weapons: The Inside of his coat is lined with smoke bombs and other items that disrupt vision and movement, as well as little 'gadgets' of his. He also has a Rifle under the back of his coat, and a revolver on his hip. His ammo is on the other-side of his hip in a pouch.
Specialties/Abilities: Very good with lights and 'flashy effects', Above Average marksmen, excellent commander, great at building little gadgets with various items
Appearance: White make-up is not needed to Sid's natural pale skin. He holds the distinction of being the only member of his group to have a green mark above his eyes, singling him out as the leader. Sid also has purple make-up around his mouth and red triangles from his eyes. All of his features are sharp and jut out, except for his sunken in eyes.
Clothing: A multi-colored arrangement of cloth is more-or-less Sid's them to dressing. He wears a long, brightly colored orange and red jacket that goes down to his ankles. His pants are ridiculously baggy, with a bright yellow and red color scheme. He wears another jacket under that with a few splashed of green. under THAT is red shirt with eleborate patterns on it.
Family: He considers his gang to be his family.
Theme song: Beach of Nothingness - Yasunori Mitsuda http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPocikm1Ras

(EDIT, A character for later, or perhaps a late entry)

Name: James King
Personality: Witty, Gentlemenly during business, Rebellious
Strong points: Master Marksmen and Speaker, Charismatic, Sneaky
Weak points: Lack of conviction on most things, Lack of intrest, Lack of conscience
Occupation: One of the Heads of the 'Sixteen Strings', A Guild of Robbers, Pirates, Highwaymen, and Outlaws, with a code of honor within itself
Weapons: A Simple Rifle, Revolver, and a Bowie Knife in his jacket sleeve
Specialties/Abilities: A Dead Eye, Charming, Rather talented when it comes to Vechicles, especally so with Horses
Appearance: A gelled back mahogany pony tail and matching goatee are followed with jutted, green eyes and a small nose. He has a very small underbite and a small beard is growing under his chin
Theme song: Ain't no rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 24 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #3

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

(*sparkly eyes* Finally!! Gangs and crime!!!!! I've been waiting for this!! ^-^) Hope it's ok :3
I know I should probably change characters but I cant!!! They are awesome and they adapt so easly to any plot!!

Name: Roxanne Angeline Laforet (aka. Fuchsia)
Appearance:

Personality: Roxanne is confident, independent and eccentric girl who lacks respect for authority. Though charming, she is outspoken and unconsciously childish. She prefers to live for the moment but ironically she always has time to plot the future. Has a sharp mind and can be very intelligent when she so chooses. Despite the fact she always tries to put a nonchalant facade she can be really hyper and she tends to get distracted easily (90% by shiny objects). When she is not teasing or playing pranks of other she can be a really nice and sweet girl. She loves expensive/shiny things and even when she’ll never accept it, she LOVES bunnies.
Good points: Cunning, smart, fast, charming, knows everything there has to be known about the underworld,her tarot readings have proved to be really accurate (even tough ironically she doesn’t believe in them)
Faults: Greedy (loves money and expensive things) gets distracted and daydreams easily, love to tease people, she is really bossy and she tends to be quite evil and curious/nosy.
Skills: Her primary ability is the manipulation of kinetic energy, being able to charge matter resulting in the violent and powerful explosion of said matter through touch. The objects that she charges explode with a force somewhat proportional to the size of the object, though a playing card (her trademark attack) is as powerful as a hand grenade in her hands, she uses a metal staff as her weapon which can be changed into a scythe.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Her metal/staff and her explosive cards, she always carries 2 decks of cards, the regular ones and the tarot ones.
Curious Facts: Despite her cute appearance she in fact an expert gambler (her forte are cards) but there are many reasons to believe she cheats cause so far she hasn’t lost, and there’s no doubt in the fact that she has connection with several important thugs. Noah has been her childhood friend since she can remember; they are as close as siblings but neither of them accepts it. She always claims she is just waiting the moment he’ll no longer be of use to dispose him. They are often found robbing stores and pick pocketing tourists and cops but once in a while they are also found in their “legal jobs”.
Theme Songs: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (You Are Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring) (One Day I'll Fly Away - Moulin Rouge) (Everybody's Fool - Evanescence) (Blackbird - Across The Universe) (Ace Of Spades - Motorhead (Diamonds Are A Girl Best Friend – Moulin Rouge ))

Name: Anthony “Noah” Russo (aka. Ashes)
Appearence:

Personality: Noah is an extroverted and outgoing guy. He isn't afraid of drawing attention to himself and he doesn't worry about what other people think of him. He tends to be relaxed and laid back about most things, quicker to joke than to stress. One of the bigger flaws in his personality is his tendency to lack tact or manners. Though there doesn't appear to be much going on in his head, he is very bright, yet he applies this mostly towards schemes and pranks. He has the ability to be very charming when he wants to, and his dazzling charisma gets him out of trouble on many occasions. Despite his easygoing attitude, he is afraid of being alone and attaches himself to those he cares for. He explains his nickname by claiming it alludes to his chain smoking (even when he has never even smoked and he just carries the cigarettes in his pocket) but it is actually in reference to his tendency to burn down things.
Strengths: Powerful, charming, sly, can win people’s hearts easily, impossible to find someone as good with bombs as him.
Faults: Has pyromaniac tendencies (He just loves things going “boom”) he tends to be really lazy and he is too promiscuous for his own good sake: he has found himself several times with angry fathers and big brothers dying to beat the crap out of him.
Skills: He is really good in hand-to-hand combat with both agility and strength. But his forte will always be bombs; he can even build a bomb with his eyes closed. Just as a way of precaution he carries a gun with him (Blacktail)
Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat plus his bombs and his handgun (Blacktail)

Curious Facts: He has an extensive scarring on his left shoulder from an accident with his homemade explosives when he was a child, he never talks about it and Roxanne is the only one that knows about the incident. Just as his childhood friend he is a really good at gambling but his forte are dices. He always carries cigarettes in his pocket but Roxanne never allows him to smoke. As his trademark attack he makes tiny bombs with great strength in the shape of dices, he calls them “Demons Dices” His motto is "I steal only what I cant afford"
(His violin)

Theme Song: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (City Of Devils - Yellowcard)
(Freak On A Leash - Korn ft. Amy Lee) (In The End - Linkin Park) (The Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas) (Back In Black - ACDC)

Name: Minerva Black (aka. Vino – Snake Charmer)
Appearance:

(That's her)

(That's her dress!! :3)
Personality: After many psychological tests it has been concluded that Minerva Black is a megalomaniac with a personality disorder and an overgrown ego, completed with paranoia. She might be innocent looking, but she is also feisty, precocious, headstrong, evilly cold and has an obsession with revenge. And not to mention her many “tendencies”. One of this is the reason of her nickname “Vino” --Spanish for "wine”-- earning the name because of her predilection for mutilating the bodies of her victims beyond recognition, which usually leaves her covered in a thick layer of blood. Minerva is a thorough-going megalomaniac who believes that the world is a show put on for her, and that she has complete control and power over it. Her love for acts of violence truly shows in the maniacal glee she exhibits while fighting or killing. She isn’t exceptionally skilled in hand-to-hand combat or in the use of firearms but she has proved to be extremely cunning and good at controlling people’s mind. But despite all this, deep down Minerva is just a child who has yet to grow up. She is usually found in the middle of tantrums, which end in someone killed (usually one of her subordinates)
Strenghts: Cunning, fast, knows how to read and control people, extensive number of contacts in the underworld and in the high political charges.
Faults: Easily angered, megalomaniac tendencies, vain (Her love for herself has reached the point were she thinks that if anyone stares at her for too long or directly her skin will be damaged), never listens to anyone and thinks everybody is inferior to her therefore stupid and insignificant (She has come to think everybody’s thoughts are so simple and dumb she can read them) She has an obsession with revenge and also with chocolate truffles.
Weapons: Katana

Curious Facts: She is usually followed by 4 mysterious figures, all of them dressed in black. She never calls them by the names, she uses numbers. All that is know about them is that they are called the “Deadly Vipers”. She holds a nasty grudge against a group of “certain people” (Who will not be mentioned yet) whose lives she plans to destroy.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Dec 26 2009, 02:27 AM
Post #4

Alchemists

As of now I am starting this rp, but this doesn`t mean that those still interested in joining the rp are forbidden to do so. Hopefully someone else will still join, but we`ll kick off with the three of us. You guys are free to choose as to how your characters were invited to the bar, Targe, but your characters get the impression there are ample rewards to be received and the meeting has great signifigance.

---------------

It was a quiet, almost tranquil morning on the Barven street of Scalvia as a young man entered a phone booth in the street corner. He quietly grasped the phone into his palm and placed it against his ear whilst surveying the streets with a grin across his face. His face was covered by greyish hair, which deceived most people about his age and the skin was pale as if he was a walking corpse. His clothes were quite casual and the trench coat, a quite common feature, somewhat tattered. One might have mistaken him for a simple narc or a bum desperately pleading to a dealer on the phone, but on closer inspection anyone would have had second thoughts.

A line of blood trailed it`s way across his palm, slowly dripping red liquid on the booth floor and more of it, tough not his own, stained his multicolored shirt. The man placed the phone between his shoulder and ear as he began dialing a number to inform of his latest sucess. His eyes remained fixed on the streets as he picked a bandage out of his jacket pocket and began to quickly wrap them around his arm. Someone answered on the other end of the phone and Blake answered with a series of mummbles as, if he feared that someone was listening in on their convesation.

"The snake has been wrangled"

He reported and there was a calm chuckle at the other end of the line that concluded in sudden cough. Blake began tapping his fingers on the handle of his bayonet and threw a quick glance over his shoulder to see, if anyone lurked behind him.

"The Targe, 12 o`clock, don`t miss it."

And the order was given, Blake hanged up the phone and left the booth post haste. He slipped in the dark alleyways, switching his hands to rest on his belt ready to send knives flying at possible assailants. Despite his caution, no one dared jump him nor did he even see a living soul as he approached the bar. As he entered his lowered his hands as not to cause suspicion and looked for a quiet table in the messy bar. From the outside it seemed like a normal, sleezy establishment, but inside the decoration was better than your average bar, it even had a clean pool table that customers might play at.

Blake however sat quietly, alone in his table and surveyed the bar from left to right. There was no one there except him and the bartender, who seemed was trying rigorously not to catch any attention to himself.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 26 2009, 07:41 AM
Post #5

Alchemists

Suddenly the doors of the bar opened and two excentric figures walked in, the young woman looked around as the young man just played with a toothpick in his mouth. "....hate arriving too early..." The boy mumbled lightly pouting as they sat down. The girl looked at Blake, inspecting his clothes, wondering if there was something worth stealing in there, after a few seconds she just turned around ignoring him. "Well...Val told us to arrive early....here we are, the old man better be happy" She said looking bored as she tilted her head sideway making the bells in her hat chime.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 26 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #6

Apprentice

The rear doors opened to the bar. A tall clown with a large, overbearing coat walked through with two other fat jesters on his flank. They each carried clubs and had red stripes down their artifically white faces, covered in make-up.

"Who called me?! Don't they know that I'm busy on Thursdays? I put it up on a buliton board, I made it clear, underlinded, circled it, did whatever to it and still am called! Can't I get any breaks in this city? Jeez!" Yelled the tall one.

"I mean all I hard was 'greatly rewarded.' What does that even mean?! Humph!" Said The leader. This leader's name was 'Captian Nutbutter,' who was rather well known as a mid-level crime boss, and one of the most ambitous at that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Dec 26 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #7

Alchemists

"That seems quite abbrassive of you, Mr. Sid"

Answered a quiet, whispering voice out of the shadows of the second floor balcony that had a straight drop into the bar. Everyone`s attention seemed to fix on the source of the voice as a man in a dark business suit stepped forward to peek over the railing at all those invited to the gathering. He seemed like a normal street peddler, short brown hair, shaved cheeks and clean face. However the stench of superiority about him gave off a faint image that he was no mere commoner, who had wandered into the bar filled with the most dangerous criminals of Scalvia. A faint smile arose on his face as he began to move quietly and slowly descended the stairs to the bottom floor, ignoring the keen eyes fixed upon him.

Calmly he made his way to the middle of the bar and placed a briefcase that he had been carrying on the table, but it was still handcuffed onto his arm. After a quick search of his pockets he unlocked the handcuffs with a small, copper key and laid the briefcase on the table. He quickly looked at each of the participants and motioned for them to approach the table. Blake quickly, unnoticed slit a knife out of his sleeve and left it`s blade resting on his palm with the palm facing forwards as he got up. He took few, slow steps and closed in on the table as the man opened the briefcase.

The contents were no surprise, well not for the most part, money and yet strangely enough it was accompanied by an envelope that the man picked up. The suitman sat down at the table along with Blake and smiled slyly at the others.

"First things first, my name is Barrow, a.... `caretaker` if you will and I sincerely hope you willing to hear what I have to say before starting shoot your mouths off about your recent exploits. You are all impressive I`ll give you that, Mr. Sid or Captain Nutbutter, which you prefer, has made some distressing progress in this city at a rate that makes the mob families gringe with fear.

Mr. Ashes and Miss Fuchsia may not be as famed yet their skill are beyond normal, our people were quite impressed with your merrits and thus you were chosen to participate in this meeting. Last but not least Mr. Blake as you are called these days.... "

Blake threw a nervous, threatening glance at Barrow and for a split second his reflexes almost cause him to throw a knife in Barrow`s smug face. It may not have been a terrible loss, but alas Blake was unaware of whom he was dealing with and could not risk thwarting someone powerful. Life was fleeting and lone, silent assassins could disappear as easily as their victims.

"Has an impressive list of names that he has crossed over during his.... business ventures, I believed today`s catch was well over the hundreth target and the first when you were no less than 14 years old. Scary, but impressive and exacly what we are looking for...."

"In case you wished us to get to know each other, I think all of us would have done that ourselves instead of you sharing our life stories for us....." Blake said with a quiet, almost threatening tone and Barrow chuckled a bit.

"Indeed, however unproffessional of me, but I can`t help hide my excitement as to the contents of this letter.... It`s fairly seismic, I suggest you all have a seat for the paper within this envelope is none other than the testament of Boss Falco himself."

Barrow declared with his eyes glowing in amusement as he read their reactions and allowed them to take in the revelation, Blake however chuckled a bit at his words and stared at Barrow with suspicion reflecting from his eyes. Blake for one was no fool and nor had the man, who had once controlled all of this city`s criminals. How could Falco`s will possibly involve them, complete strangers to a man who was a complete mystery, nigh unknown except for his power and name?

(just post your characters reactions/comments/questions in your next posts about the matter revealed and I`ll carry on with the explenations)

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 26 2009, 03:09 PM
Post #8

Apprentice

"Ah! The smell of exprience! You don't get that much anymore, I tell you. They generally give out good rewards as well. It's a shame they call so DAMN LATE AT NIGHT!" Complained the clown once again. He noticed the smug nature of this person, and frankly he didn't like it. The smug supreior types usually had a few 'annoying' traits that made life hell for an averge crime lord like the Captian.

Still, he listened to the man. He had to have a reason for calling them down to the bar. And if he didn't his men would club his face in, and the Captian could go back to sleeping. He smirked at the thought.

"Sleep.."

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 26 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #9

Alchemists

"Not fair at all!!...We arent famous ONLY because our "boss" dosent allow us to" Ashes grumbled, Fuchsia just signaled him to shut up looking pretty curious with all the testament business.
After Barrow finished talking she just chuckled softly "No way in hell...it's too good to be truth...and there's ALWAYS a trick" She mumbled.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Dec 27 2009, 03:48 AM
Post #10

Alchemists

"Indeed it would seem so, but alas as the `caretaker` of his unsettled matters I have been instructed to call a gathering of an experienced group to hear the contents of this envelope..."

Barrow said and snapped open the letter, folding open string of documents tightly packed together. He read a few lines in silence before coughing and gazed at those present before starting to read outloud.

"This is what the text says: "If you are reading this, then I, Falco, am dead and my all out war reigns over the streets of Scalvia. It was my intention to leave my legacy to an heir, my son to be exact however his death remains an obvious obstacle. Thus in his, and my, stead I appoint Mr. Barrow to oversee the gathering of a skilled group that can eliminate all those seeking to throw the city into chaos and to acquire certain materials in order to ensure that the rest of the crooks stay in line. The funds and vital information gathered by my organization lie within the briefcase, these should be a start for your mission.

You are not to speak of this to anyone you known prior to this meeting nor will you reveal the existance of the group to anyone, under pain of death. I still have those loyal to me and Mr. Barrow is willing to follow my instructions to the letter. In exhange for your assistance you shall receive half of my worldly possessions and a well respected position in the new administration that Mr. Barrow shall set up once this city bows to the name of Falco, me being dead has no meaning in the matter.

I will not have my city torn up by a bunch of foolish gang bangers and greedy mobsters. Succeed and you shall be rewarded, fail or refuse then you will not be heard of again, never."
"

Barrow concluded reading of the will, but remained dead silent as he eyed everyone for their acceptance. Blake grinned widely and scratched the back of his head, pondering whether there was any truth to this will. To him it seemed like the opportunity of a lifetime, to assassinate key players within the city would raise his fame to untold heights however that was also a problem.

The essence of the arts that he had been taught was that a good assassin never got caught and an excellent one wasn`t even supposed to exist in the eyes of the world, however in the end he saw only one way to procceed. He was not keen on taking on Barrows hirelings as that would certainly draw even more attention to his existance.

"I`m in, something like this does not present itself everyday and none of us should take such an opportunity lightly, to take out the very best is what anyone dreams of, a chance at the top..... As long as he survive...."

He said with a sadistic glee in his eyes and a smirk on his face, he would surpass his mentors and his employers would no longer name the terms.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 27 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #11

Apprentice

And with the, the Captian let out a shrill laugh.

"Oh ho ho ho ho ho! This is too good! Really, I'm in awe of Falco! His greed still seeps from beyond his grave. Ha! Oh my oh me!" Said he. He walked behinds his compainions and sat down on a near by chair.

"So, Mr. Barrow...waving around the banner of a corpse are you? It's a good banner to be under, a fine banner indeed. But still, your castle has fallen. Falco is dead, and aside from maybe a quiant footnote, history will not remember nor care for him. However...."

Then he pulled out his revolver and fired two shoots, one into each of his cronie's heads. He did say that no one should know about this meeting, and he figured that his guards were inculded.

"...You still have got me intrested! The age of Falco, if thats what you want to call it, is over...Yet the prospect of reviving it intrigues me. Fine then Barrows, I'll work for you. I'll be the puppet of the puppet."

(Stupid laptop...I keep making typos from the damn keyboard being so odd...)

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 27 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #12

Alchemists

"My oh my....aint that something?" A voice asked.
Minerva Black -one of the "big" bosses- walked toward the group with her Vipers behind her, her heels against the floor breaking the deadly silence. "Am I the only one that sees what's going on in here?! This is just a s***ty scheme to get all of you to do as they say and when the road is free from obstacles they'll kick you aside! And you guys wont be able to do anything cause the city will belong to them" She said as she smirked lightly and looked at Barrow "I cant belive so many families are ACTUALLY listening to a DEAD'S MAN words" She hissed as she looked at everybody. "What do you suggest we should do Vino...follow you?" Someone asked sarcastically, Vino turned around just too see Fuchsia and Ashes "What-are-THEY-doing-here?! They are freelances! They dont belong to any family or gang" Vino hissed angrily "Now that's a matter of perspective...technically we came here to represent the..."Thieves Guild" so as to give them a name" Ashes said as he chuckled softly, Vino clinched her fists as she gave them a nasty death glare "You think this is funny?" She grumbled "Well Vino it sure as sht aint sad" Fuchsia said tauntingly.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Dec 29 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #13

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

((Ah, since it's still pretty early on in this one, I think I'll join... I feel this RP could be absolutely perfect for me. *sparkly eyes*

Name: Nathaniel Vera, or also obscurely known as the 'Prince of Lilith'.
Gender: Female (though in general she looks androgynous/male.)
Personality: In general, she's prone to bouts of aggression and seems to switch between this and stoic. Should she gain confidence in you, she opens up a bit more. She can be quite calculating, and shockingly intelligent... if she feels like it.
Strong point: She's loyal to the death, a good ally in battle, and has quick and easy ways to get information.
Weak points: She can be very aggressive, and a bit mean in general, as well as bitter and sardonic.
Weapons: She has one 'customized' bayonet (all she did was tie a little peacock feather to the hilt), two sabers, one with a red cloth on the hilt, and one with a black cloth.
Job: Kill for Hire.
Appearance: Here's a picture. Depending on whether looking at an androgynous, topless, flat-chested girl or not is NSFW is up to you. Her hair's dark brown, her eyes are silver, and she's tan. Oh, and, her right arm is missing.
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 102 lbs
A little bit of her history: Nathaniel's mother, Gala Feliciano, once began a matriarchal 'family' called Lilith in hopes for women to gain a bit of power among the inner-ring of crime lords, as well as in an attempt to promote feminism. Not a very well known family, rumors stated that instead of a female, it was in fact led by man who used her as a front, but that still didn't attract much interest towards it. However, about 13 years ago Lilith started to grow surprisingly quickly, territorially, and gain exponential power in different regions of Scalvia. As soon as this happened, of course, Gala was captured and executed by a team of well-trained assassins. Until then, Lilith has been commanded by"0a 'steward', since at the time of Gala's death, Nathaniel was only 6. The current leader of Lilith, however, a scarred woman, has turned the family into little more than a shadow of a memory, due to her brutish tactics of command.
Now that Nathaniel is grown, the few people that do remember the family rumor that she may take her rightful place as heir.
Special skills: She has a very keen eye, despite the disability that semi-transparent eyes bring, and her senses are enhanced twofold when she gets an adrenaline rush. She also has a rare bone structure, courtesy of her father, that allows the bones to strengthen considerably, but at the price of being broken multiple times. (Works the exact opposite way in real life, so don't try it ^^;; )
Theme Song: Bored, by Deftones and Closer, by Nine Inch Nails.))

"That's funny... a dead man thinks that he can still hold power over people like us." A voice from the shadows said, its tone amused. "Didn't he foresee that we would all be like small children as soon as he was gone, chaotic, running rampant all around this place, doing whatever we want?" Obscured in shadow, the person exhaled deeply, smoke coming out of the nostrils hidden beneath the hat she happened to be wearing.

Silently, she rose from her seat, keeping concealed from view. "I hope none of you mind my being here... but I have reasons of my own to accept the offer presented, f it means reviving my beloved 'family'."

((shortpostisshort. I hope none of you are annoyed at my cutting in, and I hope I wasn't too straightforward in making her the daughter of a half-dead family of *coughfeministscough*. ^^; ))

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Dec 30 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #14

Alchemists

Barrows rubbed his forehead with his fingers and sighed tiresomely, after a moments pause his stroke his fist against the table in order to gain everyone`s attention. His eyes were cold as steel and the words came as hisses between his teeth.

"This is most bothersome, people appearing to a meeting not meant for them, obviously some of you were followed and some of you might have even allowed others to know of this meeting. Some of you should known their place and those who do not.... they will not be heard of again..."

After the threat he suddenly chuckled and almost bursted into laughter as he gazed at them all. As a sign of surrender he raised his hands up and decided to make the best of these intrusions.

"Mr. Falco was never one to do it for the power, money nor fame.... Hardly, he simply wished for this city to exist peacefully with regular business going on smoothly, so that everyone would have an understanding with one another. He was born, raised here and he loved this city more than anything.

He did not wish it to be torn apart by a war, no, he wanted to preserve our city for it to exist as a haven for our way of life. As what I might do to ease your suspicions about me backstabbing you... I`ll be frank, whatever remains of mr. Falco`s organization or power is not with me, a mere underling. Whatever remains shall be yours when you accept this job, it`s the final piece that is free in this city for you to take and start to rebuilding the peace that was once shattered.

I am certain mr. Blake can verify this for you, his family after all was once subdued under Falco`s power..."

Blake, who had been more concerned with the sudden appearance of the Vipers and Nathaniel almost left the hint unanswered. There were already four knives in his hands, ready to be flung towards any aggressor or meddler that chose to set off the fuse in this volatile situation. Blake`s long gray covered some of his face, but his annoyance shined through from the words he forced out of his mouth.

"True enough, Falco intimitated my and many other mafia families to obedience. However now that he is gone my family does not feel threatened and has gone back to business as it was before him. We are after all assassins, some of the best this city has yet fighting Falco alone would have been suicidal. If tools are not used then what good are they, left to rust in the rain?

I was hardly aware that there were any of Falco`s lackey`s around, but when it comes down to being apart of such an ambitious offer, who of us is to refuse it?"

Blake said with a murderous, even joyous glee in his eyes as he got up, still holding the knives in his hands in order to defend himself. Barrows crossed his fingers and placed his elbows on the table, glaring at everyone.

"So do we have an accord? Or shall this be turned into a wholesale slaughter, personally I am not vividly attracted to death, but it is very commonplace in our city."

Barrows said, seemingly without a worry in the world.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 30 2009, 02:11 PM
Post #15

Alchemists

Vino looked around at everybody "Cant anybody see it?! The gates are open and everything is going to change in Scalvia, yes, we like it or not, this times are too dusty to walk alone...so, when the time comes...in which side would you prefer to be?" She asked "With us...or with the ones that still cling to a corpse's beliefs?" She whispered as she smirked lightly "Think about it" She said as she gave Barrow a defying glare before she turned around and walked out of the bar followed by her Vipers. "You do know what will happen now right?...all those "foolish gang bangers and greedy mobsters" you were talking about will now join Vino" Roxanne said as she looked at Barrow while calmly playing with a deck of cards.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post

27 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 11:59 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css