My initial thoughts:
- Hohenheim = awesome
- The Elric house has a bizarre shape
- The photograph scene!
- Little Ed and Al are so adorable
- Hoho fall down, go boom
- Don't leave them! Nooooooo. Okay, I know he does, but still.
- They sure went through several music tracks in this pre-credit scene
- THE EYES! THE EYES! THEEEE EYYYYYES!
- Yes, we get it, Alphonse is often mistaken to be the Fullmetal Alchemist.
- Ah, Raven. You're such a douche. Can't wait for you to... go...
- Oh, Sloth. I feel like you right now. Well, I usually do.
- ... into that long goodnight. OH WOW, was that more graphic than in the manga.
- Urgh... Winry. So. Friggin'. Annoying.
- Roy sure loves whores.
- UGA, UGA UGA
Another good episode.
Fullmetal Alchemist is over! Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa! ;_;