Reply to this topicStart new topic
Birth Of A God
DNA
post Dec 12 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,482

(Albert Wesker began to take action in his plan a while ago. To release Urobourous into the atmosphere for the sake of 'becoming a god.' Now, in the West, Wesker has developed a new facility, loaded with rockets, filled with the stuff. If they explode, his plan finally falls into fruition. And now, A man named Trent seeks to stop this act. He has recrutied some of the best people for the job. They now fly to their destination. To the Birth of a God.)

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Dec 12 2009, 09:32 AM
Post #2

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

I AM IN! XD

With Kari and Hades of course X3 and with a new chara!

Name:Akatsuki
Looks:Like this (clicketh the linkith XD)
Species:Angel
Personality:Bubbly,curious,always giggling about something or another and joking around...Basically,he's the exact OPPOSITE of Hades XD
Weapon type:A white pistol with his mark (looks like a purple pentagram)

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 12 2009, 09:34 AM
Post #3

Apprentice

(Right...lets wait a bit for more people...)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Dec 12 2009, 01:44 PM
Post #4

Brigadier General

Member No.: 54,690

I'm in without a doubt! Um...I haven't finished making up my new character (cause I basically killed off Allen and everyone else in the last roleplay), so I'll post that when I'm finished.

EDIT:
Finally got profile!
Name: Toshiro
Looks: Click or you will never know. . .
Species: Human and Arctic Wolf chimera
Personality: Quiet, smart, gentlemen like, very friendly even though he has none, can be a little blunt at times.
Weapons: Carries a pistol just in case of emergency, hardly uses it though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 12 2009, 05:08 PM
Post #5

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

I'm in!! With my Smoking Aces and Psycho Vino!!!! (Mmmm...I cant remember any recent changes....Noah is a tramp, Roxy is as greedy as always and Vino is crazy....yep, that's it) SQUEE!!! Mat-Mat you life Kid Flash and Jinx too?? ARENT THEY AWESOME!! (Jinx is my favorite character)

Name: Roxanne Angeline Laforet (aka. Fuchsia)
Appearance:
Personality: Roxanne is confident, independent and eccentric girl who lacks respect for authority. Though charming, she is outspoken and unconsciously childish. She prefers to live for the moment but ironically she always has time to plot the future. Has a sharp mind and can be very intelligent when she so chooses. Despite the fact she always tries to put a nonchalant facade she can be really hyper and she tends to get distracted easily (90% by shiny objects). When she is not teasing or playing pranks of other she can be a really nice and sweet girl. She loves expensive/shiny things and even when she’ll never accept it, she LOVES bunnies.
Good points: Cunning, smart, fast, charming, knows everything there has to be known about the underworld, extend knowledge in alchemy, her tarot readings have proved to be really accurate (even tough ironically she doesn’t believe in them)
Faults: Greedy (loves money and expensive things) gets distracted and daydreams easily, love to tease people, she is really bossy and she tends to be quite evil and curious/nosy.
Skills: Her primary ability is the manipulation of kinetic energy, being able to charge matter resulting in the violent and powerful explosion of said matter through touch. The objects that she charges explode with a force somewhat proportional to the size of the object, though a playing card (her trademark attack) is as powerful as a hand grenade in her hands, she uses a metal staff as her weapon witch she usually transmutes into a scythe. Whever she has a special type of alchemy remains unknown, the alchemy she has been using is pretty basic.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Her metal/staff and her explosive cards, she always carries 2 decks of cards, the regular ones and the tarot ones.
Curious Facts: Despite her cute appearance she in fact an expert gambler (her forte are cards) but there are many reasons to believe she uses alchemy cause so far she hasn’t lost, there also many reasons to believe she has connection with several important thugs. Noah has been her childhood friend since she can remember; they are as close as siblings but neither of them accepts it. She always claims she is just waiting the moment he’ll no longer be of use to dispose him. They are often found robbing stores and pick pocketing tourists and cops but once in a while they are also found in their “legal jobs”. She always carries a bunny charm hidden in her pocket. So far no one has found the reason of why she is a fortuneteller, with her being an alchemist is quite contradictory “Isn’t life a big irony after all?” is what she says.
Theme Songs: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (You Are Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring) (One Day I'll Fly Away - Moulin Rouge) (Everybody's Fool - Evanescence) (Blackbird - Across The Universe) (Ace Of Spades - Motorhead)

Name: Anthony “Noah” Russo (aka. Ashes)
Appearence:

Personality: Noah is an extroverted and outgoing guy. He isn't afraid of drawing attention to himself and he doesn't worry about what other people think of him. He tends to be relaxed and laid back about most things, quicker to joke than to stress. One of the bigger flaws in his personality is his tendency to lack tact or manners. Though there doesn't appear to be much going on in his head, he is very bright, yet he applies this mostly towards schemes and pranks. He has the ability to be very charming when he wants to, and his dazzling charisma gets him out of trouble on many occasions. Despite his easygoing attitude, he is afraid of being alone and attaches himself to those he cares for. He explains his nickname by claiming it alludes to his chain smoking (even when he has never even smoked and he just carries the cigarettes in his pocket) but it is actually in reference to his tendency to burn down things.
Strengths: Powerful, charming, sly, can win people’s hearts easily, impossible to find someone as good with bombs as him.
Faults: Has pyromaniac tendencies (And he just loves things going “boom”) he tends to be really lazy and he is too promiscuous for his own good sake: he has found himself several times with angry fathers and big brothers dying to beat the crap out of him.
Skills: He is really good in hand-to-hand combat with both agility and strength. But his forte will always be bombs; he can even build a bomb with his eye closed. Just as a way of precaution he carries a gun with him (Blacktail) He knows the basic of alchemy but isn’t really fond of it.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat plus his bombs and his handgun (Blacktail)

Curious Facts: No one doubts Noah makes top-notch explosives and he's famous for his skills. He has an extensive scarring on his left shoulder from an accident with his homemade explosives when he was a child, he never talks about it and Roxanne is the only one that knows about it. Just as his childhood friend he is a really good at gambling but his forte are dices. He always carries cigarettes in his pocket but Roxanne never allows him to smoke. As his trademark attack he makes tiny bombs with great strength in the shape of dices, he calls them “Demons Dices” His motto is "I steal only what I cant afford"
Theme Song: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (City Of Devils - Yellowcard)
(Freak On A Leash - Korn ft. Amy Lee) (In The End - Linkin Park) (The Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas) (Highway To Hell - ACDC)

HE'S THE MUSIC AND SHE'S THE DANCE! *inspired chibi*

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Dec 12 2009, 05:23 PM
Post #6

Brigadier General

Member No.: 54,690

I LOVE Kid Flash and Jinx!!!! They're the best couple on the series with B.B. and Terra coming behind in a close 2nd. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 12 2009, 05:37 PM
Post #7

Alchemists

Ohhh....no! BeastBoyxTerra is a NO-NO for me....plus the fact I dont like them ^-^U

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 13 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #8

Apprentice

(Well...I dislike Teen Titans as a whole so..I don't really care too much...anyway...TIME TO BEGIN!)

The Helicopter slowly hovered over the dry turain under it. In the horrison, a large metal construct was seen, with smoke coming from a silo. This was Albert Wesker's HQ.

"Is this the destination?" Asked the piloit of the helicopter, his voice filled with a course accent.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Dec 13 2009, 04:12 PM
Post #9

Brigadier General

"Looks like it."

Kari said calmly,getting up to look out the window,and said frowning and scratching her head a bit while having surprisingly good balance for once

"Then again,I don't think I've ever been to Wesky's HQ."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 13 2009, 04:16 PM
Post #10

Apprentice

"Right...Remember, to call the chopper, use that orange smoke alright? That will give me a good landing spot!" Called The Pilot as they drew close. "So, Kari, are you willing to kill him?" asked Trent in the back of the copter.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Dec 13 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #11

Brigadier General

"....We'll see how much of a bad mood I'm in when we get there then we'll know."

Kari said sweat dropping with the vial of chemicals that would make Wesker weakened around her neck and Hades and the new Akatsuki in their holster she was ready to go and she asked grinning raising her eye brows

"Ready to jump out of a helicopter Trent?"

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 13 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #12

Apprentice

"As ever." Said trent as a smirk appeared on his lips. Just as he readed his large black coat, a man utter something. "Me too~!" Chimed in Armagus, recently teleported onto the helicopter, likely surprising Kari.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Dec 13 2009, 04:48 PM
Post #13

Brigadier General

"....Armagus,normally I'd ask how the hell you'd get up here but I won't since I think I know how. What I will ask is,WHY THE HELL ARE YOU UP HERE WHEN YOU COULDA TELEPORTED TO THE GROUND LET ALONE WHY ARE YOU HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"

Kari said/yelled with an anime big head. Definitely not your average pre-attack.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Dec 13 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #14

Alchemists

Another chopper followed them in the distance. "Are you sure you know what you are doing?" Noah asked as he put a BUNCH of bombs inside a bag "Of course!! I saw this once in TV" Roxanne said as she smirked evilly but before he could complain she made the chopper swoop low so fast he felt his stomach going up to his troath.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 13 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #15

Apprentice

"You remember that werid guy that hissed alot? He hired me for a job! I gotta make sure your aren't killed by some color coated power-ranger rip-offs." He said cheerly. Trent has already jumped off, annoyed by this man.

--------------------

+Quote Post

25 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 03:27 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css