HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

"I'm Not a fan" listing for people who dislike Riza. (Riza fans, please kindly stay away. :), NO BASHING of Riza fans, Royai fans on this thread, please. :)
Winry Rockbell~
post Dec 6 2009, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,641

<Reminder: This thread is a "safe harbor" thread for people who are not fans of Riza Hawkeye, where you can safely declare that you are NOT a fan of Riza Hawkeye, WITHOUT Riza fans posting rebuttal such as "How come you can not love this awesome character!!" etc., etc. Please feel free to declare that you're not-a-fan of this character, and discuss your reasoning for the dislike of the character, etc., on this thread. smile.gif

HOWEVER.. as are all our "safe harbor" threads, we ask you NOT to take the advantage of the "safe harbor" status, and use this thread as a place for your bashing and trashing, in this case, of Riza and other FMA characters or fans of Riza and other FMA characters. In particular, please observe NO BASHING/TRASHING of Riza fans/Royai fans on this thread.

Please note that there's a distinction between a) explaining your reasoning for the dislike, and b) outright bashing & trashing of the character, and reminder that the latter is highly discouraged on our board. Please try to keep this as a "discussion" thread, and not a "bash fest." smile.gif Thank you. ~ Board staff>

----------------------------

I've never liked Riza myself, becaue I've never liked the "badass, strong women that bottle up their emotions and kill" kind of people. It's just not my cup of tea.

Discuss your reasons why you dislike Riza.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 01:40 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css