HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Theme Of Edward Elric, New Ed Character Cd For Fma:brotherhood, This thread is closed. Please use the thread in FMA:B forum
Rating 5 V
kkg22104
post Oct 28 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,640

Guys, since you guys seem more concerned about the discussions on rar files (jk tongue.gif ) I moved the posts with the real Ed theme song discussion content to FMA:Brotherhood Character song CD thread, and also moved that thread from Music forum to FMA:Brotherhood forum, as we've been already discussing FMA:Brotherhood OP/ED/OST in FMA:Brotherhood forum. What's left on this remaining thread is not pertinent to FMA:Character CD discussions, so I will leave them here. But, I'm closing the thread so that people will not add any more posts here. It looks like you guys have already finished your round of "discussion," but in case you haven't, please take the remaining discussion to PM as I'm closing this thread. Also, eventually, I will take out this thread, as what's remaining is basically an off-topic discussion. But, I will keep the thread open for a while, so if any of you would like to copy/paste/whatever from any of the post contents here, please go ahead and do so sometime soon. smile.gif ~ Tombow

----------------------------

QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Oct 27 2009, 12:59 PM) *
I posted this on LiveJournal a while ago, but I thought I'd post it here for those who may visit here but not there. xD
If any other mirrors are needed, please feel free to let me know. : )

I can't open .rar files D:

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 08:24 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css