HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

An Article On Arakawa Sensei In A Chinese Commic Magazine, information on arakawa, fma, and photos of her Ushigoya studio, etc.
thunderbreak
post Oct 17 2009, 09:10 AM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,553

posted on Baidu

all in image format,which also have photos inside arakawa sensei's house ,weapons,skeletons etc as her drawing models ,,some cow related products,her bookshelf,an al miniature etc.
link from baidu,orginal post by jianghu envy.
credits to baidu and poster.
no copyrights infringement intended.
I hope i am not misleading,but the title is not easy to translate.it's something like cow's house from dojo.

some are known to us so i only translate some important points.if you feel interested,you may translate the whole magazine.
this magazine ,i think is quite recent.

after graduate from a polytech school,she works in a disabled welfare institutions,so she has a deep understanding on prothesis.

arakawa herself,acknowledge that she like to draw strong,stable,passionate 'uncle' types of characters

arakawa's FMA initial draft is about :ed and al saves a villager from being bullied by his master on their journey

she likes san guo zhi(Sangokushi in japanese,you'll find this is used in some manga /anime story lines).she uses themes from sangokushi such as cunning tactics(like roy's plan to bait the homoculus),loyalty to fullmetal alchemist.

(i'm not sure how to translate some of the lines)

for writing fullmetal alchemist,arakawa has research a lot of books,which includes alchemy,war(which includes Karl Von Clausewitz's Vom Kriege/on war),fighting skills.(i am summarise from some book names)

there's still some points I 've not translated yet.i'll translate later.if you want a particular translation please tell.

--------------------
Currently on :Silverspoon,re-reading FMA project(will post to blog soon)
Planning list:Pumpkin scissors,Stein Gate,Fairy Tail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 03:02 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css