HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

50 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Spencers School For The Gifted And Criminaly Insane, Non-Fma-verse Rp...At a very scary place.
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 02:59 PM
Post #31

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,482

"Go away please. More benches are over there if you feel the need to sit."

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Sep 23 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #32

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

"I already told my brother I'd sit here and wait."

Kari said bluntly while finding a simple black notebook and started doodling in it

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Sep 23 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #33

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

"Hey. What's up? Mind if we sit down? No? Thanks!" Anthony said happily as they sat down in another bench "Do you think they'll say something if we earn some money around here?" He whispered "There's only one way of figuring that out" She said as she took out her cards
"Is it true what they say? Is it all just fun and games? Or is there more behind the makeup? And the faces full of paint?
Step up and FIND OUT!!" Anthony announced loudly as he took his violin out of it's case, Roxanne sweatdropped "How many times have I told you I DONT want that damn introduction" She hissed as her eye twitched "But I thought it was cooool" He said sad chibi, in less than a second they were fighting.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #34

Apprentice

Then a Large Encyclopedia flew at them. "Shut. Up. Please." Said Wesker from the bench. "Albert...Why do you always use such brash force?" "Sometimes, a punch in the gut, is worth much more then subterfuge. Sometimes being the key word."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Sep 23 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #35

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

Kari couldn't help but giggle at the performer's complaints and sore heads from the encyclopedia and said looking up from her doodle

"Nice aim."

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Sep 23 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #36

Alchemists

"What's your problem man??!!" Anthony hissed as he got ready to burn the book to ashes "Knock it off" She hissed "But he started it!!" She grumbled "I'll give you a cookie" She said, there was a minute of silence as he looked at his violin "It better be a GOOD cookie" He hissed as he sat down, she just shuffled her cards.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #37

Apprentice

"Whilst I appriciate the compliment, I have no need for alliances." Said Wesker. "Albert, is that really an-" Birkin started to scold, until Wesker cut him off. "In this place, it is Dog eat Dog. You know how the Old man works. It's a wonder I'm keeping you around."

--------------------

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Sep 23 2009, 05:03 PM
Post #38

Citizen

Member No.: 56,440

((This is my characters here, so I'll post in a minute or so))

Name: Mio Amakura
Appearance:
Personality: A lot more outgoing than her older sister, mischevious, and often times very sporty (if that's a word XDDD). Mio is often found talking to herself (or is she?) or will be taking pictures with an old polaroid camera of the scenery or the room itself, as if trying to record memories that were in there.
Strengths: Hardworking, outgoing, fun, a large amount of stamina for a young woman, quick to act, puzzle whiz, and not easily 'possessed' by spirits (will be explained in her skills part).
Faults: Not good in school, often hard to trust, would rather be by her sister than other people, and easily distracted.
Skills: She has a strong sixth sense (but not as strong as her sisters) and is able to repel ghosts from possessing her with a strong will. She also is able to exorcise vengeful spirits that are around her via her polaroid cameras.
History: Mio and Mayu were born in Osaka Japan in August of 1994. They were very active and curious. Mio blames herself often for the accident that gave her sister a permanent limp in her right leg when they were traveling through the woods and Mayu fell off the side of a steep drop and twisted the tendons that hold her knee in place. She won't say anything else other than that she and her sister lived normal lives.

Name: Mayu Amakura
Appearance:
Personality: Quiet, shy, and kind, she spends most of her time at the library, reading and trying to find solace in the books. Mayu will find herself missing several days of her memories and will sometimes not 'act herself.'
Strengths: Inquisitive, book smart, and willing to help those who need it.
Faults: Easy to manipulate, physically weak, and low will power.
Skills: Extremely high sixth sense and often able to project what she sees to others, especially her sister.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #39

Apprentice

(Excellent. I patiently await your post.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Sep 23 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Mio and Mayu were just feet away from the gate when Mayu stopped, shaking like a leaf as she stared at the wrought iron gate to the school Mayu? What's wrong? Mio asked her sister, who held her arms as she stared wide eyed ahead. Mio touched her sister's arm and felt the psychic link between them connect, and she saw lots of people, all of them screaming in horror and pain as one by one, they disappeared, leaving nothing but blood on the ground, or soot marks in the shapes of their forms. That vision disappeared and left the Amakura sisters shaken. Something has happened here... something worse than what we went through... Mio whispered to herself and after a few moments, they pressed forward, Mayu limping heavily on her weak right leg.

I don't want to be here, Mayu whispered to herself as they passed through the threshhold of the gates and saw the scene before her. It was a strange sight, that's for sure. Mio instinctively pulled out her polaroid camera and snapped a picture, as if already investigating a 'crime scene' so to speak.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 05:21 PM
Post #41

Apprentice

Wesker noticed the flash of the camera from the cornor of his eye. His Sunglasses prevented him from being to effected by it. Birkin was less fortunate. "Ah! Albert, I think someone's shooting at us again." "Don't be an idiot Birkin. Nothing but an active camera." Wesker stated, as he got up and walked towards the two, stoping infront of them, not saying a word.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Sep 23 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #42

Citizen

Mio turned to Wesker, her eyes watching his suspiciously before she stood in front of her older sister, her duty to protect her weaker sibling. Is there something you need? She asked him, lowering her camera to let it hang from her neck by the thin black strap. Mayu was looking at the ground, unsure what to do with him standing so meanencingly above her, and the fact that he had several evil entities around him. She didn't want to say anything about it, but she couldn't stand to be near him for any longer, and went over to the benches, her limp obvious as she walked. Mayu! Mio called and went after her twin, not wanting to let her leave incase something like that time happened again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 05:33 PM
Post #43

Apprentice

"Hm...You've given me all the data I need." He said to Miyo, as he slowly walked towards the one with limp. "Hello there. My name is Albert Wesker. Dare I ask you yours?" He asked, a light british accent noticeable within his deep voice.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Sep 23 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #44

Alchemists

"Photoshoot!" The tricksters said happily as they struck a pose both of them back to back, winking an eye. "Camera loves me" Noah said proud chibi "You cant just accept the fact camera only wants ME" she said evil chibi as they sat down, the bells in her hat chiming. (They wear the EXACTS outfits they have in their profile pics XD)

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #45

Apprentice

Another Book Gracfully flew onto the duo's head. "Please keep it down. Your giving me a bloody headache."

--------------------

+Quote Post

50 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 09:19 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css