HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

50 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Spencers School For The Gifted And Criminaly Insane, Non-Fma-verse Rp...At a very scary place.
Kari_Neko
post Sep 22 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #16

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,799

"Dammit Hades why are we lost this time?!" "BECAUSE YOU HAD THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN!!!" "You know I have no sense of direction what so ever so why the hell'd you give me the map!?"

And the bickering continued as the gold and black haired boy carried the much smaller pitch raven black haired girl on his back while she had a map upside down and was trying to read it as they managed to stumble out of the forest and onto the campus part and they both sweat dropped and said in unison while looking up at the huge school

"Daaaaaaaaamn."

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 22 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #17

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

"Indeed." Said a Dry voice behind them, a man in a white lab coat behind him. "Albert...Is this the place tha- Wow. Thats big."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Sep 22 2009, 07:51 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 71,183

Hey, um I have to log off now. Parents freaking rules. sad.gif I guess I'll continue tomorrow. *sobsob* 'Night! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Sep 22 2009, 07:52 PM
Post #19

Brigadier General

((I gotta go too if I want any chance of sleep >>))

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Sep 23 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 56,440

((I am joining!!! XDD so do not fear! Autumn is back from 'retirement' XDDDDD))

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Sep 23 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #21

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

I'm in!!! (If it's ok) XDXD And with a few profile changes XDXD

Name: Roxanne Angeline Laforet (aka. Fuchsia)
Occupation: Thief/Fortune Teller (Con artist) (Once worked in a circus)
Appearance:
Personality: Roxanne is confident, independent and eccentric girl who lacks respect for authority. Though charming, she is outspoken and unconsciously childish. She prefers to live for the moment but ironically she always has time to plot the future. Has a sharp mind and can be very intelligent when she so chooses. Despite the fact she always tries to put a nonchalant facade she can be really hyper and she tends to get distracted easily (90% by shiny objects). When she is not teasing or playing pranks of other she can be a really nice and sweet girl. She loves expensive/shiny things and even when she’ll never accept it, she LOVES bunnies.
Good points: Cunning, smart, fast, charming, her tarot readings have proved to be really accurate (even tough ironically she doesn’t believe in them)
Faults: Greedy (loves money and expensive things) gets distracted and daydreams easily, love to tease people, she is really bossy and she tends to be quite evil and curious/nosy.
Skills: Her primary ability is the manipulation of kinetic energy, being able to charge matter resulting in the violent and powerful explosion of said matter through touch. The objects that she charges explode with a force somewhat proportional to the size of the object, though a playing card (her trademark attack) is as powerful as a hand grenade in her hands, she uses a metal staff as her weapon witch changes into a scythe. Many people belive she's able to see the future trough her cards but so far she hasnt confirmed this.
History: Unknown. There are rumors about them running away from home and joining the circus where they learned everything they know.

Curious Facts: Despite her cute appearance she in fact an expert gambler (her forte are cards) but there are many reasons to believe she cheats. Noah has been her childhood friend since she can remember; they are as close as siblings but neither of them accepts it. She always claims she is just waiting the moment he’ll no longer be of use to dispose him. They are often found robbing stores and pick pocketing tourists and cops. She always carries a bunny charm hidden in her pocket. So far no one has found the reason of why she is a fortuneteller 'cause whit her belifes it's quote contradictory “Isn’t life a big irony after all?” is what she says.
Theme Songs: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (You Are Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring) (One Day I'll Fly Away - Moulin Rouge) (Everybody's Fool - Evanescence) (Blackbird - Across The Universe) (Ace Of Spades - Motorhead) (Roxanne - Moulin Rouge)

Name: Anthony “Noah” Russo (aka. Ashes)
Occupation: Thief/Street Violinist (Con artist) (Once worked in a circus)
Appearence:

Personality: Noah is an extroverted and outgoing guy. He isn't afraid of drawing attention to himself and he doesn't worry about what other people think of him. He tends to be relaxed and laid back about most things, quicker to joke than to stress. One of the bigger flaws in his personality is his tendency to lack tact or manners. Though there doesn't appear to be much going on in his head, he is very bright, yet he applies this mostly towards schemes and pranks. He has the ability to be very charming when he wants to, and his dazzling charisma gets him out of trouble on many occasions. Despite his easygoing attitude, he is afraid of being alone and attaches himself to those he cares for. He explains his nickname by claiming it alludes to his chain smoking (even when he has NEVER even smoked) but it is actually in reference to his tendency to burn down things.
Strengths: Powerful, charming, sly, can win people’s hearts easily, impossible to find someone as good with bombs as him and he's very good with the violin. (One of the few things he carries with him)
Faults: Has pyromaniac tendencies (And he just loves things going “boom”) he tends to be really lazy and he is too promiscuous for his own good sake: he has found himself several times with angry fathers and big brothers dying to beat the crap out of him.
History: Unknown. There are rumors about them running away from home and joining the circus where they learned everything they know.
Curious Facts: No one doubts Noah makes top-notch explosives and he's famous for his skills. He has an extensive scarring on his left shoulder from an accident with his homemade explosives when he was a child, he never talks about it and Roxanne is the only one that knows about it. Just as his childhood friend he is a really good at gambling but his forte are dices. As his trademark attack he makes tiny bombs with great strength in the shape of dices, he calls them “Demons Dices” His motto is "I steal only what I cant afford"
Theme Song: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (City Of Devils - Yellowcard)
(Freak On A Leash - Korn ft. Amy Lee) (In The End - Linkin Park) (The Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas) (Back In Black - ACDC)

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 02:32 PM
Post #22

Apprentice

(AUTUMN! MAI! AUTUMN! YOU EXIST! I thought you died! Alrighty then, post as though your walking to the entrance of the school.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
The-Autumn-Alche...
post Sep 23 2009, 02:36 PM
Post #23

Citizen

Member No.: 56,440

((Aye aye, sir XDD though I have to work on my characters XDDD))

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Sep 23 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #24

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

"Come down and join the circus
It's the end of your world
Come down and join the circus
All you dead boys and girls
If you still have a pulse
We can remedy that
You can check your life
While you check your hat" Anthony and Roxanne sang happily as they walked toward the school carrying their few belongings: Roxy's bag and Noah's violin, they stopped "There it is....our personal hell" He mumbled "Our hell....but perhaps also the ticket we need to reach out goal" She said, they looked at eachother, nooded in agreement and started walking again.

(Ok perhaps their "circus origins" ARE real XDXD Circus freaks and con artists *nod nod*)

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #25

Apprentice

(THEN MUSH YOU LAZY BUM! XD)

"Oh. More of them? Birkin I thought you said the enterance was on the other-side."
"I thought it was."
"Well, it wasn't."
"I can see that Albert..."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Sep 23 2009, 02:42 PM
Post #26

Brigadier General

"....WHY are we coming here again?" "Koenma said either here or kindergarten." "....Right."

Kari groaned and sulked childishly at just the thought of being at the current school or worse...kindergarten as Hades walked/carried her towards the actual entrance of the school

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #27

Apprentice

Wesker Adjusted his Sunglasses, thankful no one had tried to introduce themselfs to him. He stood by the doors, and decided to sit on a nearby bench, observing the people as they walked by. Observing the competition.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Sep 23 2009, 02:51 PM
Post #28

Brigadier General

Kari got off Hades' back when he went off to go find coffee for her before she'd fall asleep and be IMPOSSIBLE to wake up and she asked yawning sleepily while sitting down next to Wesker pulling her hat down over her ears a little more

"Hey,can I sit here?"

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 23 2009, 02:54 PM
Post #29

Apprentice

"No."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Sep 23 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #30

Brigadier General

"Too bad."

Kari retorted,clearly just being polite for the sake of being polite,as she was busy looking for something in her messenger bag

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post

50 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 12:45 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css