Reply to this topicStart new topic
20 Facts About Yourself
TheDrummerWithTh...
post Aug 15 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #61

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 82,285

Alrighty folks, here's twenty five facts about myself.

1. My Name Is Greg
2. I'm 18 years of age
3. I stand at about 5'5" (Some say 5'4", others say 5'5") and I have a short complex similar to Ed
4. I've been a fan of anime since my childhood...
5. Yet it wasn't until about a couple years ago that I made it public to my parents that I loved anime (which they accept and support as anything else I love)
6. Music is literally my life. Music has saved my life many times in the past, and helps keep my spirits up.
7. I come from a family of loud mouths and at times I can't keep my mouth shut, which I wish I was a tad bit quieter.
8. I have a colorful cast of friends. I got my two best friends (one's a furry, the other is a gay otaku), I got some with colorful imaginations, some who have the attention of the opposite gender all the time, etc. And I love them so much.
9. I've never been in a real relationship. And many a time I compare my luck with females to that of Havoc.
10. My top FMA pairings are as follows (No specific order): EdWin, RoyAi, LingFan, AlMei
11. I'm a helpless romantic. I think anything (especially in anime) that relates to pairings or couples is adorable.
12. (As my name states) I'm a drummer. I've been playing for about 6 years now.
13. I'm a part of three different music projects. A post-hardcore/experimental band called Circusseaux, an experimental/humor/crunkcore/electro-pop duo called Tristan's Cerulean Unicorn's Pool, and (now) an Electronic project called The State Alchemist. (Yes, I nerded out with my name. so what?)
14. My dad got me into hard rock at a young age
15. My parents divorced when I was real young.
16. I have a very strained relationship with my real mother. She decided a long time ago that she'd rather be an alcoholic than a mother and thanks to her, for the longest time I had a huge trust complex and couldn't trust women. But thankfully I'm finally getting over that.
17. My friend and I have this thing where we can instantly tell certain voice actors when we hear them. (I.E. Vic Mignogna, J. Michael Tatum, Chuck Huber, Todd Haberkorn, Greg Ayres just to name a few) yet some to this day always stump me.
18. I've always had a dream to play music. As childish as that may seem, I still am working to achieve that dream, and I will until the day I die.
19. I'm a diabetic. It runs in my family and I got it 6 years ago.
20. Not only do my dad and I share the same taste in music, but also a passion for video games as well.
21. I've gotten to meet some awesome musicians over my short span of life thus far, and I gladly get to say that I'm friends with one of my favorite bands of all time, which is amazing.
22. I have a scar over my left eye after I gashed it open at a concert. Funny part was that my friend's band was playing, and they got me up on stage to play bass and sing while my face was covered in blood. It was pretty epic but painful at the same time.
23. I think I have seen just about all of my musical influences live in concert at some point in time. (Only one left is Deadmau5, and I see him live in a couple weeks)
24. I live in Southern California...
25. And unlike most people from here, I hate the heat of summer and prefer winter. I love being able to wear my hoodies and flannels and warm clothes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AlchemyUser15
post Aug 22 2011, 12:19 PM
Post #62

Apprentice

Member No.: 79,643

1.I am 1/8 Japanese and 7/8 American with a whole bunch of other things in my blood.
2.I have brown hair, green eyes.
3.I am skinny.(got the hour-glass figure going on)
4.I wear classes... dry.gif
5.I am 14 years old, going to be 15 in Feb.
6.I love reading.
7.I am 5'4"
8.I have been into anime/manga since I was little.
9.I weigh 116 pounds.
10.I live in the U.S.A.
11.I want to become a manga drawer
12.I love video games.
13.I listen to all types of music.
14.I have three older brothers and two younger sisters.
15.I want to meet Hiromu Arakawa(FMA/FMABH creator) and Akira Toriyama(DB/DBZ creator)one day.
16.I have a loud and obnoxious family, because of my older brothers and myself of course and I am not ashamed of that.
17.I love/hate school.
18.I don't like Praying Mantises
19.I have a cat named Lucky biggrin.gif .
20.I am afraid of bridges.
21.I want to go sky-diving/bungee jumping one day biggrin.gif
22.I want to see the world when I am older.
22.I would like to go to outerspace one day.

that's all I guess.

--------------------

Is this siggy too big??? If it is plz contact me and I will gladly fix it. ;D

+Quote Post
Lucy The Lightle...
post Dec 16 2011, 03:22 PM
Post #63

Citizen

Member No.: 87,460

1. I am Julianna. But you can call me Lucy.
2. I'm 5'8"
3. 17
4. I like music.
5. Like, a lot
6. I write new music constantly.
7. I also play like 17 instruments
8. In general, I just constantly create.
9. Writing is a hobby. (I've done some FMA fanfiction. I'm Lucy The Lightless there too.)
10. My strongest european bloodline is german.
11. I'm learning Japanese and german.
12. I like My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. Shut up it's good.
13. I live in Alaska. Yes. Getting internet in my igloo was quite the excitement. My pet polar bear's name is Melvin.
14. I like switchfoot.
15. Drawing is also a thing I do.
16. Did I mention that I do a lot of music?
17. Like seriously. A LOT.
18. Other anime/manga that I like are Fruits Basket, Sand chronicles, Soul eater, Death Note, Tsubasa Chronicles.
19. Acting is also a thing.
20. DFTBA

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 05:04 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css