Eh... why not?
1. I have light brown hair with natural blond highlights.
2. My eyes are brown in the middle, greenish-hazel, then out to the dark-ish blue I had as a baby.
3. I'm 5'7", tall on my mom's side of the family, short on my dad's.
4. I'm mostly German, but also Italian, Scottish, Dutch, Flemish, and a few other things.
5. I live near several bodies of water, the largest (and closest) being Puget Sound.
6. I am a freshman at the University of Washington this year.
7. I have 2 older brothers, but both my mom and my dad come from large families, so there's no shortage of people in my life.
8. I'm pretty concerned with being on-time, despite my family's long-standing propensity for tardiness.
9. I can't sleep through unnatural sounds. Earthquakes? Usually. Thunderstorms? Yep. Rain? I'd be sunk if I couldn't.
10. I'm very much a morning person.
11. Music is a very important part of my life, despite my inablility to play much of anything.
12. Writing and reading are two of my strongest passions.
13. On the whole, I'm more introverted, but I still love to get out and meet people, or even just people-watch.
14. I have a rather eclectic group of friends from high school.
15. I'm 19 and still love my stuffed animals.
16. I went to Catholic school K-12th grade. (Not the same one all 13 years, thankfully.)
17. I love salad, sushi, and nutella with a burning passion, but food in general is good.
18. I live in comfy clothing. It must first be appropriate, then functional, then comfortable, THEN stylish.
19. I have a pretty nasty temper if I don't eat at regular intervals.
20. Babysitting has taught me some of my most important lessons and skills.